Oceanaire Seafood Room - Orlando
9101 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32819Neighborhood:
I Drive / Sand Lake
SeafoodPrice: $31 to $50
Oceanaire Seafood Room - Orlando
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.theoceanaire.com/
- Phone: 4073634801
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm -10:00pm Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm -11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Jairo Mejia
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wine
- Cross Street: Universal Blvd.
- Public Transit: The I-Drive Trolley conveniently stops at multiple stations along the International Drive Corridor. Lynx public transportation also has frequent stops along International Drive.
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: We offer complimentary valet parking on the south end of Pointe Orlando on International Drive, beginning at 11:00 AM. There is additional parking available in the Pointe Orlando parking garage, located on the north end of the mall, at the corner of Samoan Court and International Drive.
A word from Oceanaire Seafood Room - Orlando
As sleek as a 1930s ocean liner, yet as relaxed as a dinner on the shore, the Oceanaire provides the perfect setting to enjoy Fresh seafood, flown in daily from around the world. Sip a Sidecar in the lounge, sidle up to the oyster bar, or kick back in a horseshoe booth before diving into a sea of Fresh fish, including steak-cut Alaskan halibut, seasonal favorites like fresh Copper River salmon or hard-to-find delicacies like true Dover sole or bluefin tuna. Our daily-printed menu will guide you, a wine list as deep as the sea will seduce you, and the world's freshest seafood awaits you at the Oceanaire.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSeafood
Oceanaire Seafood Room - Orlando - Best Restaurants in I Drive / Sand Lake ›
Oceanaire Seafood Room - Orlando reviews from OpenTable diners
89 reviews since April 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (63)fit for foodies (43)romantic (42)notable wine list (24)good for groups (23)neighborhood gem (10)hot spot (9)late-night find (7)great for outdoor dining (6)great for brunch (4)vibrant bar scene (3)kid-friendly (3)great for lunch (2)Show More
- guitarichVIPDined on 8/18/2014We have eaten in the San Diego Restaurant many time and loved it but this was even better. The dining room waas simple but elegant. The staff was incredible. The food was prepared perfectly. There is very little else that you could expect from a wonderful dining experienceSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/15/2014Waiter recited everything like rote and fast. He was sure to tell us he had helped open another restaurant site. He was the least bit interested in US and we wanted him to be quieterSpecial Features:
- SusienjDined on 8/11/2014The menu, food, and service were all great. I think our server's name was Robert. He made out night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a treat!GrahamblerVIPDined on 8/8/2014I must say this way the best restaurant experience I have had in a long time. From the second we walked in the door to the second we left, everything was perfection. Service was 5 star and it was genuine, not fake. You can tell the staff cares about the quality of your overall experience. Food and service amazing. Thanks, we will be back very soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Oceanaire shines in OrlandoSuzyQDined on 8/1/2014Oceanaire is an outstanding seafood restaurant in a town with many options- yet we consider it our favorite restaurant and go there often. The seafood is at its freshest, the ambiance is classy, and the service is friendly & knowledgeable. Your every need will be catered to by Roger at the front door- ask & it will happen.Special Features:
- Big mistakeOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/29/2014I was looking forward to dining at Oceanaire, but was unfortunately disappointed. While the service was good, and it is a beautiful restaurant, the food was poor and grossly overpriced. I love good food and I am willing to pay a lot of money for creative food that is of reasonable portion size. My guest ordered king crab, 2 lbs at $65.95/lb, = $132. Had it REALLY been 2 lbs of king crab that was not tough, I could have cared less about the cost. I ordered the sea bass, which was overcooked. As a side dish, we had the lobster mac-n-cheese ($19.95); it had no flavor. Never again. I hate paying for something and not getting anything, except taken for a ride. So, if you want good seafood, avoid Oceanaire. Dr. Edward Kornuszko
- SuperbLarryDined on 7/27/2014The experience I received from the Oceanaire Seafood Room was absolutely amazing. As soon as me and my family walked in, we were greeted by servers, mangers, and were quickly shown to our table. The restaurant was very elegant, and released a great vibe within the building. Our servers were fantasic, but our main waiter, Adam was nothing but superb. His manners, knowledge of the menu, hospitality, and respect for his job exceeded expectations. The food was amazing, the chef prepared certain specials with his own unique twists, and the kids enjoyed it very much. All around I recommend this restaurant to anyone, it is a great place for romantic dinners, and special ocassions. It's also a great place for family's with older kids.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect ServicenapleskishDined on 7/26/2014We have dinned at this location several times over the past few years, and it is always good but this was far one of the best experiences. Philip was our server, he was amazing with offering things that complimented what we wanted to drink or eat, and offer things we might not have thought of, but he did in such a way he was not pushy or trying to raise our check average. I have been in the restaurant industry for many years, and Phillip was the best server I have had.Special Features:
- ScottishfoodiesDined on 7/24/2014Excellent food, service was great, Restaurant was a bit on the quiet side so good if ur looking for somewhere less noisy. Good location with bars etc around if u want to move on somewhere afterwards.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing ExperienceBrookeLynDined on 7/18/2014Lives the dining experience from the minute our door was opened. Staff was friendly and accommodating and made me feel at home in their restaurant. The food was amazing. The portion size was unfathomable!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/12/2014Food was awesome. Never had a real crab cake. Food are delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TimelessDined on 7/12/2014Great place to celebrate a birthday. Nice touch to provide a birthday dessert and message on the menu.Special Features:
- 1st anniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/5/2014everything was great. food, people and setting. we will defiantly visit again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Landry's FindBangorStatenDined on 7/4/2014The food, service, and ambience were of exceptional quality. Our made to order martinis were perfect, extra-dirty with no vermouth. Our waiter was Awesome. All of this made for the start of a perfect night out in Orlando.Special Features:
- Outstanding Food & WineSarasotaJoeDined on 6/29/2014This restaurant had exquisitely prepared dishes and an outstanding wine list. The swordfish was perfectly cooked - which is no mean feat, since swordfish is ruined if it's cooked a few seconds too little or a few seconds too much. The deserts were delectable and bigger than we expected - definitely plan to split them at least two ways. Service was well-timed and friendly, though for a place as upscale as this there were a few small lapses (for example when the waiter was taking our drink order he suddenly, without comment, bolted away to speak to someone else.) Overall though, the service was attentive and friendly, and the food was superb.Special Features:
- mv025Dined on 6/26/2014Staff and food were great! Promptly taken to our table. Wait staff knowledgeable and attentive .Special Features:
- Outstanding experienceFutbolista525Dined on 6/23/2014From start to finish the food and service was excellent! Will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!!!guestDined on 6/21/2014All our dishes were amazing, service was perfect and very pleasant atmosphereSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Oceanaire continues to shineSuzyQDined on 6/21/2014You will not have a bad meal or dining experience here. The food is consistently superb and the wait staff is attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Visit Orlando Site InspectionVisitOrlandoDined on 6/16/2014Server and food went above and beyond. We were put in an area by ourselves which was great for conversations and not disturbing others since we were loud.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent dinner choiceOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 6/15/2014The dinner, the service, the entire experience was great. I highly recommend Oceanaire for anyone in the Orlando - SeaWorld area.Special Features:
- top notchmrsteveDined on 6/11/2014Trigger fish and clam chowder are unrivalled. Hands down the best ive ever had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food but bad serviceCosteraDined on 6/11/2014The experience was good overall but the service was very slow, the server had like 4 tables so he didn't come to us at all. Took like 45 mins to order ...Special Features:
- great food and servicenorthwest1Dined on 6/9/2014very thing was great about this restaurant ,food ,service and they payed my parkingSpecial Features:
- nice placeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/8/2014nice place to visit for special occasion.thou i noticed every couple minutes management walked by to look at our table to check and see if we needed something on our table etc.got a little wierd after about 6 times... it was good food but very small portions and not worth the price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT AMBIANCE & FOOD!!SntriniDined on 6/7/2014We love this restraurant! The food is always tasty, fresh, and great quality seafood! It's quiet and romantic and the service has always been impeccable!Special Features:
- OutstandingBirthdayBoyDined on 6/6/2014Outstanding food, atmosphere and service! A little high priced. Don't see why Open Table has to be involved. Already a member of Laundry's; don't need a third party involved. The complimentary "baked Alaska" for my birthday was a nice surprise. Jerry CobbSpecial Features:
- MarkmarkmiamiDined on 6/5/2014Solid dining experience in all respects. Exceptional service and fresh seafood menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A place that you need to tryMashadecaVIPDined on 6/5/2014Each year that I come here for class I will make it a point to eat here. The food, the restaurant and the staff are all OUTSTANDING. They go out of their way to take care of each customers needs. It is not cheap...but it is well worth it. For a couple of drinks, an app, a salad, and a meal it was about $175...BUT if you want REALLY good food and service then it is not a problem. As long as it continues to please like this, I will be back each time when I am in town.Special Features:
- good food, service not as expectedloprDined on 6/3/2014- Service staff did not know about their own wines. No helpful recommendation for wines available. - table was not aside as ordered for business dinner despite there were a lot of tabels aside, so we had to ask for them again. - meet (tenderloin) was cut by cook in order to see if it was rare or well done... - fish, seafood and vegetables were excellent.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/1/2014Everything was great but they were out of 3 items and being it's a seafood restaurant at 9 o'clock they should still have plenty!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HungryforgoodfoodDined on 5/31/2014I enjoyed dining here with a group of 6. We enjoyed a few appetizers as well entrees. We all thoroughly enjoyed everything. I personally ordered the shrimp scampi - it was delicious! This is not your everyday restaurant due to pricing, but if you are looking for a wonderful meal to celebrate a special occasion, this place is it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Group DinnerBarbarellaDined on 5/28/2014We had a group of 8 - with a variety of tastes and dietary restrictions - including one who was gluten free and one who was vegan. Our server was extremely helpful and pleasant. We had a lovely dinner and enjoyed our evening at the Oceanaire!Special Features:
- another fine meal at OceanaireOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 5/24/2014always good fresh seafood. Service is usually top notch....but this time our server was not up to usual standards......a minor glitch.Special Features:
- vacation experienceTraeladyDined on 5/23/2014I really look forward to coming here when I come to Orlando on vacation! ! Great place to spend time with your family and friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant SurprisetttmDined on 5/23/2014We have dined at the I drive Capitol Grill next door many times and decided to try the OceanAire. Excellent Food, Excellent ServiceSpecial Features:
- overall goodOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/18/2014Food was great- the salmon was "best we've ever had." However, it was hard to hear each other becuase it was so noisy. Need some tapestries or something to soak up some of the noise!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/17/2014worst service, worst waiter, noisy, you don't feel you as guest. Service was busy for new table arrangements.
- Greet food but Beware!ChicagoFoodieDined on 5/15/2014Went with a group and had a great time - the meal was wonderful....but beware. Our waitress asked if we would like her to put a sampler platter together of their appetizers, to which we agreed. There were 7 of us, and when the bill arrived we found that she had brought us $300 of appetizers. We felt she took advantage, which spoiled a nice evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrific SeafoodLionloverDined on 5/3/2014We were in Orlando for a week, dined here the first night and enjoyed it so much that we went back again. Excellent seafood.Special Features: