Ocean One Bar and Grille
3663 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Ocean One Bar and Grille
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Phone: 7026969080
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:30am - 4:00pm.
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 12:00am.
Breakfast: Monday - Sunday: 7:30am - 12:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Contemporary American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Cocktails, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Please contact the restaurant for more information.
- Private Party Contact: Brian 7026969080
A word from Ocean One Bar and Grille
Casual American restaurant serving Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner everyday, located in the Miracle Mile Shops of Planet Hollywood Casino.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Ocean One Bar and Grille reviews from OpenTable diners
6 reviews since May 18, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (2)great for brunch (1)fit for foodies (1)good for groups (1)Show More
- Fine dinner, with a coupon.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014The food was fine. What surprised us was the gratuity being added to the check. We were a party of 2. The server made no mention of it either, glad we noticed!
- Ocean OneOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/14/2014We read the reviews and were skeptical to eat there, but did anyway and the food was really good and the value was off the charts.
- Excellent foodLeoMDined on 5/30/2014The food is excellent and the price is really good tooSpecial Features:
- The following 13 reviews are from the Ocean One Bar and Grille reviews archive.
- Perfectcorinna46Dined on 4/9/2014I dined alone and was totally comfortable service was great and the filet mignon was cooked to perfection. Lovely atmosphere will definite return on my next tripSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great LunchHdhejVIPDined on 3/12/2014I ordered the grilled chicken served with some mash potatoes and some veggies. All were very good and the price was fantastic.I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExperienceCosmoDined on 3/9/2014Our ahi tuna was very good but the food was not hot They advertise 2 for one drinks but you can not share 2 per person That jacks up your bill plus automatic tip ours was 12 dollars Kinda expensive but just averageSpecial Features:
- vEGASjhenieDined on 2/26/2014It is the right in the middle of shopping mall , Planet Hollywood, the food was alright incredible cheap place to eat and we sat outside, no greeting from the host well its VEGAS.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just okaymrsfisherDined on 2/18/2014Our dinner at ocean bar was just okay, nothing memorable about it. The waitress tried to be as accommodating but she had at least 5 tables. We had to repeat our drink order, guess, she forgot ours with all the orders that she was taking. Our dinner went by super fast. My husband had the pizza, it was thin crust and good. I had the chicken pasta with mushrooms. My pasta was bursting with garlic flavor and I did like it. Overall, the experience was fine. Service definitely b needs polishing and the menu needs some more exciting seafood items.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easy to get to from MiricleiambarticusDined on 1/22/2014Easy to get to from Miricle Mile Shops or the Elara Hotel. Food was pretty good, nothing to complain about, but it won't blow you away either.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easy casual diningSaleboatDined on 1/15/2014Great spot to meet friends for a bite. Food and service were good and it's fun to sit in their "outdoor" area, which is in the miracle mile shops walking area. Prices are very reasonable and their house wines are good too.
- good meeting placeVivavegasDined on 1/5/2014We met friends here for dinner. We were at Paris and they were at Planet Hollywood. This restaurant is in the miracle mile, but in a much quieter location. across from a different restaurant and just up from a Brazilian restaurant. Those two also looked very good. Our seats were close to the mall walk. The noise level was very good - we were able to have a nice conversation during dinner. I had the marguerita pizza and my husband had the chicken club. Both delicious. Service good, and prompt. Food came hot. I would certainly recommend this place for lunch or dinner. Reservations do not seem necessary.Special Features:
- Very tastyNakiaVIPDined on 1/2/2014I would return again and again..Ocean One was delicious and the drink specials were to die forSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not worth it.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/14/2013I'll start with the positives. Our waitress was very attentive. She made sure our drinks were always full and checked on us often. The food isn't good. We started with a cheese quesadilla. It came and the center was cold and the cheese wasn't even melted. They cut it to make it look pretty, so they had to have seen that the cheese and didn't care. My husband had raw crunchy veggies in his shrimp pasta, that came with FOUR shrimp. My crab cake sandwich was alright, but the bun was giant. It was stale and I ended up discarding it. They also automatically added a gratuity of 18% for a party of two people. Their policy says this only happens with parties of 6 or more, but upon reading reviews I saw that this was a common practice.
- My favorite place in VegasxXxxxxxxxXxDined on 9/14/2013I've eaten here twice, had the filet mignon both times, and never been disappointed. I know it's not highly rated like some other places, but the food is great and extremely good value for the prices charged.I would recommend this to a friend.
- BreakfastSebastianVIPDined on 8/4/2013Good food and service. Nothing exceptional but a nice place to have breakfast.I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Salmon Salad was awesome.SitWebberwarriorVIPDined on 3/10/2013The Salmon Salad was awesome.Sit at the bar the servers are great.Special Features: