5550 NW 40th Street
Coconut Creek, FL 33073Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.seminolecoconutcreekcasino.com/dining/nyy-steak
- Phone: (954) 935-6699
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday through Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
Legends Lounge open until 2:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Wheelchair Access
A word from NYY Steak
The best steak house in South Florida is here at Seminole Casino Coconut Creek. Around every upscale corner, you'll find signature Yankee touches like our autographed wall of past and present players, baseball diamond-shaped dishes marked with retired Yankee numbers. Out of our award winning, open kitchen, the finest dry aged USDA Prime steaks, five-star seafood and sumptuous desserts, presented with perfection. There's no place like it in Florida. Legends Lounge offers you the best lounge to enjoy live entertainment and amazing drinks with friends.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
NYY Steak - Best Restaurants in Coral Springs ›
NYY Steak reviews from OpenTable diners
126 reviews since August 1, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (87)fit for foodies (47)romantic (47)good for groups (33)notable wine list (30)great for brunch (21)neighborhood gem (21)vibrant bar scene (20)hot spot (20)late-night find (13)great for outdoor dining (8)great for lunch (3)scenic view (3)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Excellent place to go and it's nearbyJamesYummyDined on 11/26/2014Dined here for a friends birthday the food was very good. My 26oz Cowboy ribeye steak was undercooked. The flavor was delicious. Service was good. I was surprised that the place wasn't busy I tried to get an earlier dinner reservations and non was available. The waiter brought a scoop of ice cream with a candle for the birthday boy that was a nice touch. They put your initial on the bone that was cool we were told that they were going to wrap up the bone with the rest of the food and when I got home the bone wasn't in there. I guess they forgot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A good Sunday BrunchJb81Dined on 11/23/2014Our second trip to the Brunch, most visits are for dinner! Prime Rib was fantastic. Creme Brulee French Toast was amazing. Overall a fantastic brunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Steak. Service issues...NexiferDined on 11/22/2014This steakhouse has excellent food. If only the service matched that. 15 Oysters came out after 40 minutes and we ordered 18. The potato was cold. The steak was done right and excellent. Overall its a great place that needs management tweaks. The expediter should be fired... Wake up!I would recommend this to a friend.
- I will NOT return here at all.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/22/2014The steak was dry and the fish was split in half to look like two pieces.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 11/21/2014Cannot get a hot baker potato at this restaurant after 2 visits. Calling it quits
- ExcellentLindaBDined on 11/17/2014Came to NYY Steak for their Sunday brunch several months ago and it was enjoyable so thought we would try it for dinner - it was my birthday and my husbands good friends birthday - it was outstanding! Better even than Council Oak at Hollywood Hardrock which had been our go to special occassion restaurant. This is our new spot!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special DiningMattamanDined on 11/16/2014The food seems to get better every time we eat here. A fabulous meal was enjoyed by all. The steaks were cooked perfectly & the chopped salad is one of my favorites! The breads are to die for!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NYY Steak HouseFloridagirlDined on 11/15/2014Food was excellent , but noise level was very loud, hard to hear others in my party and hard to hear the servers. Very expensive but good food. Don't miss out on ordering the Chocolate cake for dessert, It was a huge portion and 4 people shared 1 order. Love the fact that they carve your initials on the bone of your steak.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 11/11/2014Just a VERY good place to get a REALLY, REALLY good steak!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurant and awesome foodMikesgbear1Dined on 11/8/2014We go the NYY fairly often it is my daughters favorite restaurant. My wife and I went on Saturday night and the hostess say is right away even though we were 45 mins early. We ordered a salad and shared it because they are plenty big. She had the filet Oscar and I had the large filet, both were prepared perfectly. Our waiter Dwayne always does a fantastic job. The restaurant was full with no empty tables and was not overly noisy but a nice upbeat atmosphere. We skipped dessert this time and just had the coffee and called it a night. Overall this place is one of the best steakhouses around.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Big SteaksZeeeVIPDined on 11/8/2014The atmosphere at NYY is great. Great options on the menu. I've been here a few times and love the feel of the place. The service was great. Only complaint was my 20 oz sirloin was way overcooked but they immediately made me a new one done as ordered.Special Features:
- Never DisapointsMarcMDined on 11/8/2014We've dined here quite a few times and have never been disappointed. I especially love the special touches, such as my initials carved on the rib eye bone. You get served on plates with Yankee players numbers on them and if your a Yankee fan you'll be in heaven. My husband had the lobster which was delicious. I would also recommend you try the brunch on a Sunday morning. Make sure you starve yourself a few days in advance, trust me.....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!Fanatical customer serviceDocksideDined on 11/7/2014Best meal since moving to S Florida a few years ago and I have had several great meals. Fabulous service from all especially our waiter David. Will go back soon and take our friends.Special Features:
- exceeds all expectationsJefbgDined on 11/6/2014Celebrated our anniversary. First they took a photo of us and presented a hand written anniversary card at our table. Nice way to start. Jennifer our server was professional attentive and made our dinner unforgetable. Wife had a two pound stuffed lobster that she adored. I wanted the chopped steak which tasted and was cooked to perfection. The onion rings were the best we ever had. Chopped salad and creme de boulet were shared and also highly recommended. In all, this place never disappoints and excells in every category. Pricey but worth every penny.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best BirthdayCarolineDined on 11/5/2014The Cowboy steak was cooked to perfection and had our initials seared on the bone. The boiled lobster was mouth watering. Many restaurants overcook lobster--not so here. The Caesar salad and baked potatoes are always great along with the service.Special Features:
- Look no further!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/4/2014Loved everything about our dinner. My husband and I came for our friend's birthday a year ago and said we would return because the experience and food was right on point. This year we came for our anniversary. They took a picture of us upon walking in and then brought it to us in a cute memorabilia that said happy anniversary. It was nice an unexpected. Our server was pleasant, as was the rest of the staff. The food was excellent. We both got surf and turf. Absolutely delicious and made just how we asked. The only thing I didn't like was that you could smell smoke from the casino area while waiting to be seated. But that's a given I suppose since the restaurant is inside the casino. Overall a great experience and will definetly return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great dinnerSuperdineDined on 11/3/2014Thus wonderful Gourmet Temple has given me another dinning sensational. Of course with the best service from Jennifer everything was perfect!Special Features:
- TeeStormDined on 11/1/2014Amazing! Everything was absolutely perfect. What more can you say...?Special Features:
- Expensive but worth itfl2dineDined on 11/1/2014NYY is a great restaurant. Yes it is pricey! However, the lobster tails are amazing. The steak is made to order. Dessert is very good as well. Service is impeccable. They really make you feel special in this restaurant in a casino.Special Features:
- fantasticcutieDined on 10/29/2014the food, service and atmosphere were incredible. highly recommend. fabulousSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NYY is a must for Steak LoversJMR396Dined on 10/28/2014Great steakhouse - The steaks come with a nice chart to them but be careful if you order a Pittsburgh style as it may be slightly overcooked. She just stepping down one on your temperature if you order this way. Also make sure to try their corn side dish which is second to noneSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very disappointing2nd time in a rowChristina07Dined on 10/26/2014Came once, loved it. Came again- bad meal... Thought we would try for a 3rd time for my bday this weekend. Worst then 2nd time... French onion Soup- tastes like water. No flavor at all. Cowboy ribeye- nerves throughout entire steak. Hardly edible Filet mignon- seasoning so salty the top had to be cut off to be able to eat. Creamed corn- asked how it was prepared- no mention of thyme. Dish came and was loaded with thyme. Only flavor tasted. Could not eat Asparagus- asked for sauce in side. Came loaded in sauce. Server did not come back until 20 min after meal was dropped off. For the money spent I would much rather go to Capital Grill for a meal that's never disappointed.
- WE LOVE THIS RESTAURANT !CONNIEANGELDined on 10/24/2014BEST FOOD EVERY TIME ! The help are all so kind & professional, it's a pleasure to dine there.Special Features:
- Amazing!MabelDined on 10/23/2014I tale every chance i get to go. I LOVE it! If you are look for great food and great service. Try it out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NYYOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/23/2014Great selection of aged steaks as well as seafood and wine. Will definitely go back...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always enjoy but tonite did notinvitingu2VIPDined on 10/17/2014Your crowd which is normally lively was a little too zealous and obnoxious for my end is week dining out. For me I was really shocked how loud 1 table was.,,I did tell the mgr but it was obnoxious all throughout dinner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of our favorites!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/17/2014Everyone is friendly and the service is outstanding! The food prepared is always great! A little pricey? Carlos, our waiter is professional and courteous and has a great sense of humor! He makes our evening very special.Special Features:
- Outstanding SteaksCinbergDined on 10/17/2014NYY by far is an outstanding steak house. We are repeat customers and each time we go it is consistantly good. I had the filet and it was so tender it melted in my mouth. The side veggies were also excellent and enough to share. The servers were very attentive to our every need. We will return.Special Features:
- DebbieDined on 10/16/2014I thought the food was very good. I've been dying to go to this restaurant for such a long time. I thought there would be more NY Yankee Memorabilia but that was so disappointing. Without the NY Yankee theme the restaruant loses on decoration. Just a bland, nothing special restaurant. For the amount of money you pay to eat there, it had no ambiance. I don't think I will be back. I rather go to Sorisi's next door.Special Features:
- Suinday brunchLovefoodDined on 10/12/2014Delicious food, tons of crab claws. Very expensive, especially since drinks are free and if you do not drink, well, that is a waste of money.Special Features:
- Date nightJmass2Dined on 10/11/2014The food was fantastic, sea bass was wonderful and steak was just as ordered.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Buena carne excelente atención!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/10/2014Excelente para ir a cenar un viernes, buen ambiente, grandes cortes de primera calidad y si tienes suerte y te atiende Carlos seguro la pasaras muy bien! Todos los restaurantes deberían tener personas como el, te hace sentir como si lo conocieras de toda la vida! Sabe buscar exactamente lo que cada uno quiere para que la cena sea excelente! En general lo recomiendo 100%Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cowboy Steak Bone InCarolineDined on 10/10/2014Try this unbelievable steak. Your initials are even branded into the bone. How delish!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service and foodAdamDined on 10/3/2014We enjoyed a romantic Anniversary dinner here. The Filet Mignon was so tender you could cut it with a knife. The desserts are designed for two or three people to enjoy. The service was top notch as well. The waitstaff was available when needed and they toped off drinks without asking.Special Features:
- 9999VIPDined on 10/2/2014THE SERVICE WAS EXCELLENT. I HAVE BEEN TO THIS RESTAURANT A FEW TIMES, BUT THIS TIME THE STEAK WAS JUST OK. NOT NEARLY AS GOOD AS BEFORE.
- Simply the bestLattegirl10Dined on 9/30/2014I visit NYY monthly so we obviously like this place. My last visit wasn't as pleasant as others. It this time it was great. The two guys on the grill who handle the meat are wonderful at there craft and super friendly. I love being able to see them prepare the different cuts of meat. The table servers are super friendly and always accommodating . The salads, steaks, and sides are always delicious. The desserts are delightfully made with aesthetic appeal and are always soooo yummy .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CarolSalonXOBocaDined on 9/28/2014Everything was Great as always. One of our favorites!Special Features:
- NYY STEAK IS THE BEST!!!TonyHBDined on 9/28/2014The steak was phenomenal.The best I've ever had and I've had many. You must try the fillet, it melts in your mouth. my favorite restaurant in the world. NYY steak is out of this world. The service was also top-notch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and Great Service!DennisDined on 9/28/2014Our food was prepared exactly the way we wanted it and the service was great! Margarita had the staff set up a nice table for us by the Wine and took a picture of the group when we came in. Carlos the waiter greeted us when we came in and handled our drink and food orders making sure that the food came out timely and exactly the way we wanted it.Special Features:
- CookOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/26/2014After 3 attempts of cooking a medium steak, I gave up on the kitchen ability to get it right. They did not get that a medium steak is warm pink inside not blood red. The manager (Michael) and server (Jeffery) was very professional and tried their best to get it corrected so happy with their performance with regards to the matter. This is experience was the only bad in several visits to NYY.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.