5550 NW 40th Street
Coconut Creek, FL 33073Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.seminolecoconutcreekcasino.com/dining/nyy-steak
- Phone: 9549356699
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday through Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
Legends Lounge open until 2:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Wheelchair Access
A word from NYY Steak
The best steak house in South Florida is here at Seminole Casino Coconut Creek. Around every upscale corner, you'll find signature Yankee touches like our autographed wall of past and present players, baseball diamond-shaped dishes marked with retired Yankee numbers. Out of our award winning, open kitchen, the finest dry aged USDA Prime steaks, five-star seafood and sumptuous desserts, presented with perfection. There's no place like it in Florida. Legends Lounge offers you the best lounge to enjoy live entertainment and amazing drinks with friends.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
NYY Steak - Best Restaurants in Coral Springs ›
NYY Steak reviews from OpenTable diners
115 reviews since July 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (83)romantic (48)fit for foodies (42)notable wine list (31)good for groups (26)neighborhood gem (21)great for brunch (21)hot spot (19)vibrant bar scene (18)late-night find (14)great for outdoor dining (5)scenic view (3)kid-friendly (2)great for lunch (2)Show More
- NYY is a must for Steak LoversOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/28/2014Great steakhouse - The steaks come with a nice chart to them but be careful if you order a Pittsburgh style as it may be slightly overcooked. She just stepping down one on your temperature if you order this way. Also make sure to try their corn side dish which is second to noneSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very disappointing2nd time in a rowChristina07Dined on 10/26/2014Came once, loved it. Came again- bad meal... Thought we would try for a 3rd time for my bday this weekend. Worst then 2nd time... French onion Soup- tastes like water. No flavor at all. Cowboy ribeye- nerves throughout entire steak. Hardly edible Filet mignon- seasoning so salty the top had to be cut off to be able to eat. Creamed corn- asked how it was prepared- no mention of thyme. Dish came and was loaded with thyme. Only flavor tasted. Could not eat Asparagus- asked for sauce in side. Came loaded in sauce. Server did not come back until 20 min after meal was dropped off. For the money spent I would much rather go to Capital Grill for a meal that's never disappointed.
- WE LOVE THIS RESTAURANT !CONNIEANGELDined on 10/24/2014BEST FOOD EVERY TIME ! The help are all so kind & professional, it's a pleasure to dine there.Special Features:
- Amazing!MabelDined on 10/23/2014I tale every chance i get to go. I LOVE it! If you are look for great food and great service. Try it out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NYYOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/23/2014Great selection of aged steaks as well as seafood and wine. Will definitely go back...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always enjoy but tonite did notinvitingu2VIPDined on 10/17/2014Your crowd which is normally lively was a little too zealous and obnoxious for my end is week dining out. For me I was really shocked how loud 1 table was.,,I did tell the mgr but it was obnoxious all throughout dinner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of our favorites!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/17/2014Everyone is friendly and the service is outstanding! The food prepared is always great! A little pricey? Carlos, our waiter is professional and courteous and has a great sense of humor! He makes our evening very special.Special Features:
- Outstanding SteaksCinbergDined on 10/17/2014NYY by far is an outstanding steak house. We are repeat customers and each time we go it is consistantly good. I had the filet and it was so tender it melted in my mouth. The side veggies were also excellent and enough to share. The servers were very attentive to our every need. We will return.Special Features:
- DebbieDined on 10/16/2014I thought the food was very good. I've been dying to go to this restaurant for such a long time. I thought there would be more NY Yankee Memorabilia but that was so disappointing. Without the NY Yankee theme the restaruant loses on decoration. Just a bland, nothing special restaurant. For the amount of money you pay to eat there, it had no ambiance. I don't think I will be back. I rather go to Sorisi's next door.Special Features:
- Suinday brunchLovefoodDined on 10/12/2014Delicious food, tons of crab claws. Very expensive, especially since drinks are free and if you do not drink, well, that is a waste of money.Special Features:
- Date nightJmass2Dined on 10/11/2014The food was fantastic, sea bass was wonderful and steak was just as ordered.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Buena carne excelente atención!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/10/2014Excelente para ir a cenar un viernes, buen ambiente, grandes cortes de primera calidad y si tienes suerte y te atiende Carlos seguro la pasaras muy bien! Todos los restaurantes deberían tener personas como el, te hace sentir como si lo conocieras de toda la vida! Sabe buscar exactamente lo que cada uno quiere para que la cena sea excelente! En general lo recomiendo 100%Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cowboy Steak Bone InCarolineDined on 10/10/2014Try this unbelievable steak. Your initials are even branded into the bone. How delish!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service and foodAdamDined on 10/3/2014We enjoyed a romantic Anniversary dinner here. The Filet Mignon was so tender you could cut it with a knife. The desserts are designed for two or three people to enjoy. The service was top notch as well. The waitstaff was available when needed and they toped off drinks without asking.Special Features:
- 9999VIPDined on 10/2/2014THE SERVICE WAS EXCELLENT. I HAVE BEEN TO THIS RESTAURANT A FEW TIMES, BUT THIS TIME THE STEAK WAS JUST OK. NOT NEARLY AS GOOD AS BEFORE.
- Simply the bestLattegirl10Dined on 9/30/2014I visit NYY monthly so we obviously like this place. My last visit wasn't as pleasant as others. It this time it was great. The two guys on the grill who handle the meat are wonderful at there craft and super friendly. I love being able to see them prepare the different cuts of meat. The table servers are super friendly and always accommodating . The salads, steaks, and sides are always delicious. The desserts are delightfully made with aesthetic appeal and are always soooo yummy .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CarolSalonXOBocaDined on 9/28/2014Everything was Great as always. One of our favorites!Special Features:
- NYY STEAK IS THE BEST!!!TonyHBDined on 9/28/2014The steak was phenomenal.The best I've ever had and I've had many. You must try the fillet, it melts in your mouth. my favorite restaurant in the world. NYY steak is out of this world. The service was also top-notch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and Great Service!DennisDined on 9/28/2014Our food was prepared exactly the way we wanted it and the service was great! Margarita had the staff set up a nice table for us by the Wine and took a picture of the group when we came in. Carlos the waiter greeted us when we came in and handled our drink and food orders making sure that the food came out timely and exactly the way we wanted it.Special Features:
- CookOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/26/2014After 3 attempts of cooking a medium steak, I gave up on the kitchen ability to get it right. They did not get that a medium steak is warm pink inside not blood red. The manager (Michael) and server (Jeffery) was very professional and tried their best to get it corrected so happy with their performance with regards to the matter. This is experience was the only bad in several visits to NYY.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not Worth ItMixedFeelingsVIPDined on 9/21/2014NYY Steak is a very good, expensive steakhouse. The problem is the prices are slightly higher than other high-end steakhouses (like Chops Or Cut 432), and the food isn't as good. It's very good, but not excellent.
- Smoky smells awfulAwfulVIPDined on 9/21/2014Smoking allowed all over casino and it creeps into the restaurant. Sad in this day and age. Buffet brunch was grim and many foods had sugar and flour in them. Go to the Isles if you want a nice steakhouse in a casino.
- Fabulous!SusieDined on 9/21/2014I had never been to NYY Steak house and I am so sorry I waited so long. Everyone was very accommodating and polite. Our waiter was top notch. I watched the manager walking around the restaurant and he was so attention to detail on the food, servers, and patrons. The food was excellently prepared and served. Desserts out of this world. I would highly recommend going. It's a bit expensive, but well worth the pricing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014THIS DAY WAS OUR 45TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY AND THE MEAL AND SERVICE WERE EXCELLENT. THE DESSERT WAS INCREDIBLE AND ALTHOUGH THE EARLY HOUR RESERVATION WAS A LITTLE DISCONCERTING AT FIRST MY WIFE AND I ENJOYED THE QUIET ATMOSPHERE. WE WILL BE BACK. THANKS FOR A GREAT MEAL!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday celebrationredwine4meDined on 9/14/2014Second time visiting for a special occasion. Seated in front of the glass wall to view the kitchen and its operation. Food and service is superb. Their filet cuts like butter. Jeffrey was our waiter each time; he remains friendly and caring of your dining experience.Special Features:
- My 16 year AnniversaryBadanniversaryDined on 9/12/2014My husband and me are huge yankee fans and he saw a commercial and we at this point decided to dine and make reservations. We live in Miami it took a little over an hour to arrive. The effort that we made to dine at the restuarant for us was great. My steak was burned - black in color and to cook a new one would have to wait for another 30 minutes. I decided to enjoy my baked potatoe and didn't have the famous steak. My husband rib eye was great - we ended up sharing. The manager gave us a card with a free wine bottle - I don't drink. Anyways needless to say it was not even close to our expectation. Would we drive over an hour to visit the restuarant again ... Probably not. I believe that as a new experience it wasn't worth it.
- Great FindnamajanVIPDined on 9/8/2014I made an early reservation. We were seated immediately. Our waiter Dwayne brought menus & explained the specials. We ordered 2 merlots and a martini. They make good drinks. We relaxed with our drinks as we wanted to visit. I had the oysters rockefeller which were excellent as an app. We ended up ordering another since others two wanted another tasting One ordered a large Ozzie dinner salad , my hubby ordered the crab legs and I order the petite filet. Cooked to perfection. Side of creamed spinach and well done potatoes with onions. Everything was very good. I would definitely go back. Headed to the casino for an hour so. To make the evening complete I won $200.00 which pretty much paid for dinner. I would highly recommend.Special Features:
- Elegant Experiencefood4thoughtDined on 9/6/2014The restaurant was superb and everything was outstanding. Personnel from the hostess to the wait staff were friendly, courteous, well informed. It was a little noisy for an older crowd, but younger diners would definitely enjoy the atmosphere. The presentation of the courses was well done and almost exceeded by the quality and flavor of the foods. Would definitely enjoy going again and again.Special Features:
- THE BEST FOOD IN FLORIDA !CONNIEANGELDined on 9/6/2014GREAT STEAKS, LOBSTER , LAMB ! AND THE HELP ARE ALL SO FRIENDLY .Special Features:
- frankswifeDined on 9/5/2014Our server was Jennifer. She is a real asset to the restaurant. Everything was perfect. It was our anniversary and they took a great picture of us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- a must for special occasionnyeratheartDined on 9/2/2014Went for birthday celebration. Once you enter restaurant you forget you are in local casino. Had that upscale steakhouse feel and decor and the Yankee memorabilia was visible but did not takeover. Wait staff very attentive but not hovering. Food was exceptional and prepared as ordered. This will be our go to celebration restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to eat!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/2/20142nd time to eat here and great food and service as always!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellentallaneDined on 9/1/2014Ranks just as well as other prime steak houses in FloridaSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014Everything was fabulous...we started off with he crab bisque that you can't get many places, it was fantastic...the NY strip melts in your mouth, the creamed spinach and creamed corn were to die for! unfortunately didn't have room for dessert but we did have the leftovers for lunch and next day and enjoyed it just as much!!Special Features:
- Service not what it use to beLattegirl10Dined on 8/31/2014We have been going to NYY off and on for over a year. The food is still great but the service and wait staff is lacking. We always order the cowboy ribeye and the waiters would cut it off the bone and slice it, this time the waitress Jennifer said take it to the chef. She was not friendly, also usually the the servers serve you the first serving of your side, this time they just out it on the table . Also, previous visits we received a hot towel, I guess they stopped that???? Great food but service was below par.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another Wonderful BrunchFoodie123Dined on 8/31/2014Our favorite spot for celebrations. Surrounded by Yankee Memorablila in a casually elegant atmosphere. Dinner is always superb. The Beef aged and cooked to perfection. Brunch is a gourmet wonderland. Backed by a beautiful acoustic guitarist. Even the buffet items are individually plated within the warmers. (ie Chili dusted Scallops with prosciutto wrapped mini asperagus Eggs benedict with pork. Creme Brulee French toast.) Seafood plentiful, fresh and delicious. The bellinis are a favorite (Peach, Mango, Pear) as well as the Yoo-Hoo Float. A signature throwback to NY.Special Features:
- RedheadVIPDined on 8/29/2014The food and service was amazing, I had the Seabass over risotto and my husband had the New York Strip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- worth itOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/29/2014It was not inexpensive, however the steak and lobster was unreal. The chocolate cake is the best ever. Be prepared for the bill though!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- it was my son's birthdayefliegVIPDined on 8/27/2014We have been there at least 7 times, but no one knows you. The front desk is cold, the waiters are cold. Not a friendly bunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FAB-U-LICIOUSColeenDined on 8/27/2014Have dined there multiple times & each time it is a total party for the taste buds. The wait staff (very partial to Dave & Dave although everyone is good) provides great recommendations and do not mind if you share or dine family style. Tried seared Sea Scallops, Crab Cakes, Fresh Nyy Steak Bacon, Colossal Stuffed BBQ Shrimp, Oysters Rockefeller, New York Strip, Long Bone Cowboy Ribeye (the brand your initials in the bone), Twin South African Cold Water Lobster Tails, Oscar sauce, blue cheese sauce, au poive sauce, crab meat sauce, NYY corn (reluctant to get, but WOW was it delicious), loaded baked potato, lobster mac A MUST, button mushrooms, asparagus & I'm sure I'm leaving something out - EVERYTHING WAS ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.