Nunzio Ristorante Rustico
706 Haddon Ave.
Collingswood, NJ 08108Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Nunzio Ristorante Rustico
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.nunzios.net/
- Phone: 8568589840x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:30pm;
Dinner: Sunday: 2:30pm - 9:30pm,
Monday - Thursday: 4:30pm - 10:00pm,
Friday - Saturday: 4:30pm - 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary Italian, Italian
- Executive Chef: Nunzio Patruno
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, BYO Liquor, Chef's Table, Delivery, Farm to Table, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: Nunzio can also come to you! On and off premises catering include buffet, formal, business & family style menus & service. Services include dining room & kitchen wait staff as well as a wine steward.
View catering menus on our website and contact the restaurant for more information.
- Entertainment: Nunzio's guests enjoy strolling & shopping in our "Classic Town" Collingswood where year round fairs, restaurant weeks and musical events are sponsored by the Borough of Collingswood. Go to Collingswood.com for new events & entertainment.
- Special Events: Go to www.nunzios.net to read about Nunzio's dining special events and promotions. Enjoy attending special dining events featuring Regional Italian Cuisine, Restaurant Weeks, Cooking Classes and more.
- Cross Street: Collings Avenue
- Public Transit: Guests can ride the Patco Speedline easily from Philadelphia or any New Jersey Patco stop. For ride schedule information go to the Patco website.
- Parking: Street Parking
- Parking Details: On street parking is available in front of the restaurant on Haddon Avenue & on Atlantic Avenue behind the restaurant.
A word from Nunzio Ristorante Rustico
Savor the flavors of Nunzio's menu featuring "Classic flavors in Fresh Ways" , an Italian menu highlighting Italy's regional cuisines. Nunzio's is known for its homemade pastas, fresh seafood, choice cut meats and their famous specials! Reserve Today!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Nunzio Ristorante Rustico - Best Restaurants in Collingswood ›
Nunzio Ristorante Rustico reviews from OpenTable diners
151 reviews since April 1 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (95)special occasion (87)fit for foodies (73)romantic (59)good for groups (57)great for lunch (21)kid-friendly (12)hot spot (12)great for brunch (6)scenic view (5)late-night find (4)Show More
- MaryDined on 7/26/2014We were very pleased with out dining expirence. Arrived 10 min. Prior for 8p.m. Reservation and were seated promptly. Service very friendly and professional. This was our second time at Nunzios and will certainly return.Special Features:
- DeliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/25/2014Farm to Food was such a great experience at Nunzio's. Everything the zucchini flowers to the peach tart was amazing. I would go back and spend 35 dollars just for the peach dessert.Special Features:
- Great diningrereDined on 7/23/2014Once again Nunzio serves his best ...restaurant week menu was superb ...from wonderful appetizers to a fabulous fresh peach dessert..we were blown away and all 4 courses for great price !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous, as alwaysCharlieVIPDined on 7/21/2014The best Mediterranean food in south jersey. We tried the special farm to fork menu. The food was fresh, vibrant, and a very good quality. The Bronzino is not to be missed. If the squash blossoms stuffed with shrimp mousse is on the menu give them a try.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointmentOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 7/20/2014Our first and last visit to Nunzio's was for their "Farm to Fork" special dinner. While the ingredients were fresh, the zucchini flowers were soft and not crisp, the Branzino fillet was small, and the peach tart appeared squashed and did not have the traditional shell. There was nothing that shouted "come back". While, the house-made bread was excellent, it was not enough to warrant a return visit.Special Features:
- Very Good Italian RestaurantmoosejacVIPDined on 7/19/2014Wonderful Italian Restaurant in Collingswood and has a very vibrant ambience . We dined there on a Saturday night with a group of 16 and they gave us a nice table that enclosed in a smaller area and the waiter handled our large group like it was a table for four . They have a lot of great specials and everyone 3enjoyed the many fish , chicken and veal dishes . In short , good quality meal for a reasonable price with a real Italian Bistro type of atmosphere .Special Features:
- Favorite PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 7/19/2014Food is always outstanding and the service is exceptional.Special Features:
- It's always delicious!JenLauralDined on 7/19/2014We've been to nunzio's a number if times and the food is always delicious and the service wonderful! The whole baked branzino is always wonderful. Definitely would recommend Nunzio's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurantjohnpitts01Dined on 7/8/2014Our group of 8 was celebrating a birthday. Our first time at Nunzio. Everything was excellent. a table was prepared for our group in the front of the restaurant at the window providing a quiet environment. The service was outstanding and the food memorable. The staff accommodated our special requests without hesitation. Highly recommend Nunzio!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect meal with friendsBirthdaygirlDined on 7/7/2014We met for a going away celebration - 3 out of the 4 had never been there. The service was great and the food amazing!Special Features:
- BravagirlDined on 7/6/2014If you want quality food, prepared perfect every time, this is the place. Great friendly service, Never disappointed.Special Features:
- First Time VisitOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/5/2014My wife and I visited Nunzios for the first time and we loved it. The ambiance is great and we enjoyed looking at everything during our evening. Our waiter was awesome. He was very attentive and knowledgeable and friendly. The food was wonderful . We started out with the scallop appetizer which was excellent. I had the veal parmesan and she had the special (fish) that evening. We will definitely be returning to this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great mealCathyVIPDined on 7/3/2014The food was excellent. Panzanella salad was great followed by pasta w bolognase sauce and stuffed veal chop. Nothing left on plate.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 7/2/2014Food was not good. Buffalo Mozzarella tasted sour and mushy, scallops were burnt. Maybe because it was a Wed night.....Not Good.
- All aspects simply outstanding!NunziosDined on 6/30/2014Nunzio's is always a pleasure the ambiance the service and food are simply outstandingSpecial Features:
- luv2d9VIPDined on 6/29/2014My very favorite restaurant! Grilled Bronzino....the best!Special Features:
- Great food, decent priceCaptainShineDined on 6/28/2014My wife and I celebrated our wedding anniversary at Nunzios. Our reservations were for an early dinner, so the restaurant was very quiet. By the time we left however, the energy level was climbing. We started off with the steamed clams appetizer. The white wine garlic sauce was excellent, and the clams were well cooked and clean. I had the chicken with shrimp and asparagus, while my wife had the veal scaloppine sautéed with artichokes. Both were excellent, and highly recommended. Portions were perfect, although I could see someone saying they were on the small side. We left satisfied. For dessert, we shared the chocolate souffle cake. It was out of this world. I wish I had it to myself.Special Features:
- MissDined on 6/27/2014This is a neighborhood gem. The food was good the atmosphere was very nice. The server we had wasn't that at tentative but he was really niceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Two for twoBaRGaiNHuNTeRDined on 6/27/2014This was my second visit to Nunzio's. Both times, the service was great, the good was excellent, and the BYO-factor is always a plus. I will definitely plan to go back in the future.Special Features:
- Fabulous meal beginning to endGPfromNJDined on 6/27/2014We attended Nunzio's for the Farm to Table week event. The tuna carpaccio was delicious with the flaim baby greens dressed in truffle oil adding deightful freshness to the dish. The leek and potato soup with jumbo lump crabmeat was so silky and flavorful. We both had the herb crusted veal medallions which were so tender they nearly melted on the tongue. Paired with the shrimp and asparagus, the dish was simply amazing. The cherry tart dessert...simply scrumptious, a perfect ending! Service, as always, was flawless.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food & serviceLuv2eatDined on 6/26/2014Our waiters were very attentive and the Bronzino was exceptional! Great atmosphere...fun...and reasonably priced.Special Features:
- Giftedfood2loveDined on 6/26/2014The chef is truly gifted with the ability to make outstanding taste in food. Italian food in simple great tasting dishes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful restaurantSofieDined on 6/26/2014Friendly, accommodating, great food, theme dinners, BYOB, cooking classes, the chef/owner and his wife are wonderful hosts. What more could you ask?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JinglesJinglesVIPDined on 6/25/2014They forgot our appetizer, the gnocchi, however the food was absolutely delicious!!! The neighbor broke a glass of red wine on the floor and other than a wet napkin, there was no help to remove stain from white slacks.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth the tripjanjomiVIPDined on 6/23/2014We have been coming to this restaurant for many years; we are in Brigantine and this restaurant is nearly an hour ride away. The food, the ambiance, the service and the chef are all well worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very good, service was impeccable.tangoDined on 6/22/2014The chef's specials sounded fantastic if you don't mind the $$$ price. The ambienace is very nice and it is a BYOB whih is really nice as you can bring your own favorite bottle of vino.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mister300redmister300redDined on 6/21/2014Everything was good ... would go again and again. .. Very reasonable. ... great neighborhood find... compliments to the chef. ...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- szolaDined on 6/15/2014Everything was amazing it was our first time dining and we will be back without a doubt !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappointssioutpostDined on 6/14/2014We enjoy Nunzios every time we visit our family in Cherry Hill. The food rivals the best NYC restaurants and the service is impeccable. We look forward to our next visit. My husband said the soft shell crabs were the best he has ever tasted. I had the always delicious osso buco special.Special Features:
- authenticfood2loveDined on 6/12/2014The Sicilian summer night menu was wonderful and creative, food to please the eye and pallet. I recommend this place to all my friends, the chef is truly gifted.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- don't miss this placeChefFabrizioDined on 6/12/2014I've been going for years. Food is top notch, Nunzio is friendly an extremely knowledgeable about food. His recent Sicilian night was outstanding. I don't even like eggplant and I finished my plate. Nunzio and Maribel even remembered us with warm welcomes. Better than familySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nunzio Always Five StarsyonkersbabyDined on 6/12/2014We always enjoy an evening at Nunzio! This evening we enjoyed a wonderful Silician Estate Dinner. Every course was thoughtfully prepared. We don't eat lamb, and would have been delighted with just a little extra bucatini with Tuna. BUT! We were so thrilled - the Maitre d' asked for the kitchen to prepare some grilled Tuna for us. Chef Nunzio prepared a wonderful grilled Tuna accompanied by a balsalmic demi glace & a caponata. This was such a wonderful surprise & emblematic of the personal attention that we ALWAYS receive at Nunzio Ristorante!! We will be returning next week for the Field to Nunzio's Table!! We are so fortunate to live here-Nunzio is our favorite among the many great restaurants here in Collingswood.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dining at Nunzio'snunzioloverDined on 6/10/2014I totally enjoy the food and the selections on the menu. The presentation of the food is appealing as well as the taste and portion sizes. The atmosphere is so charming and romantic yet fun for a friends get together. The staff is nice and friendly. This is our go to place for special events as well.Special Features:
- UNbelievableSusanDined on 6/8/2014We went there with the family for a early Sunday night dinner this past week and we were FLOORED!!! We loved it, the food was to die for, and our waiter was even better! My father has been there a few times now and we will keep going back! Thank you to the staff @ Nunzios for making our family dinner remarkable :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good, just good.Sellers989Dined on 6/7/2014We ordered the specials, which didn't have the price next to them, but when the bill came it was a bit shocking how pricey it was. The steak my girlfriend ordered at medium rare was a bit over medium, waiter said they'll let the chef know. (not sure what that did for us). Anyways food was good, service was good, just a bit pricey for the quality. I'm not unhappy, but did not leave us satisfied to go back right away.Special Features:
- Loved Nunzio in CollingswoodPaulineDined on 6/7/2014Had wonderful dining experience at Nunzio Ristorante Rustico yesterday. Six of us enjoyed the atmosphere, the stellar service by our waiter Byron, and the excellent food. The fish was amazing. A bonus is that the restaurant is BYO. Two couples traveled over the bridge from PA, as we have before, and will do again. Recommend Nunzio highly.Special Features:
- Great little BYOBJLC1024Dined on 6/2/2014Had the opportunity to dine at Nunzio's the other night - I was glad to find that they were on a Monday night! Hard to really determine the atmosphere for a romantic dinner as I was there in the early evening, before it was dark outside - hence, it was a bit bright inside. Menu offerings were good and varied - the addition of several specials was very nice, and each a substantial departure for the other menu items; some place just feature regular menu its as specials; but not at Nunzio's. Overall, food was very good, portions size was just right and fairly priced. Service was polite, prompt and personal. I would recommend Nunzio's to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good foodLanceBDined on 5/31/2014Food was great. Portion was a little too small though for the veal I had.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everyone's choices were fabulous!JarangoVIPDined on 5/24/2014So delicious! The grilled octopus salad with Farro was fabulous!!! The veal chop special, amazing! You have to try this restaurant, I don't think you'll be disappointed!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulrazzmomDined on 5/24/2014As always the food & service were terrific.There was a new menu which worried us at first but the long list of specials provided a very varied selection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.