Nunzio Ristorante Rustico
706 Haddon Ave.
Collingswood, NJ 08108Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Nunzio Ristorante Rustico
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.nunzios.net/
- Phone: 8568589840x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:30pm;
Dinner: Sunday: 2:30pm - 9:30pm,
Monday - Thursday: 4:30pm - 10:00pm,
Friday - Saturday: 4:30pm - 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary Italian, Italian
- Executive Chef: Nunzio Patruno
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, BYO Liquor, Chef's Table, Delivery, Farm to Table, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: Nunzio can also come to you! On and off premises catering include buffet, formal, business & family style menus & service. Services include dining room & kitchen wait staff as well as a wine steward.
View catering menus on our website and contact the restaurant for more information.
- Entertainment: Nunzio's guests enjoy strolling & shopping in our "Classic Town" Collingswood where year round fairs, restaurant weeks and musical events are sponsored by the Borough of Collingswood. Go to Collingswood.com for new events & entertainment.
- Special Events: Go to www.nunzios.net to read about Nunzio's dining special events and promotions. Enjoy attending special dining events featuring Regional Italian Cuisine, Restaurant Weeks, Cooking Classes and more.
- Cross Street: Collings Avenue
- Public Transit: Guests can ride the Patco Speedline easily from Philadelphia or any New Jersey Patco stop. For ride schedule information go to the Patco website.
- Parking: Street Parking
- Parking Details: On street parking is available in front of the restaurant on Haddon Avenue & on Atlantic Avenue behind the restaurant.
A word from Nunzio Ristorante Rustico
Savor the flavors of Nunzio's menu featuring "Classic flavors in Fresh Ways" , an Italian menu highlighting Italy's regional cuisines. Nunzio's is known for its homemade pastas, fresh seafood, choice cut meats and their famous specials! Reserve Today!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Nunzio Ristorante Rustico - Best Restaurants in Collingswood ›
Nunzio Ristorante Rustico reviews from OpenTable diners
151 reviews since April 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (91)neighborhood gem (87)fit for foodies (70)romantic (63)good for groups (58)great for lunch (19)hot spot (11)kid-friendly (10)great for brunch (5)scenic view (4)late-night find (4)great for outdoor dining (2)Show More
- RCavalDined on 8/25/2014Never disappointed from a meal at Nunzio's, the food is always outstanding along with the service, ambience and special occasion atmosphere makes it always an enjoyable experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/22/2014This nicely decorated Italian establishment is a must visit. Nunzio's was great! From the moment we entered, the service was attentive yet not annoying. Our food was favorful and cooked to perfection. Freshly baked bread was served with a excellent spread that captured garlic, olive oil and other flavors in a wonderful mix. Our scallop appetizer consisted of four juicy plump scallops that were cooked and presented perfectly. The only drawback was that it was a bit loud at times. With the sole negative out there, the Dover Sole special was outstanding. Both it and the Bronzini were filleted table-side. We shared our fish dishes. Both were moist and delicious. Too full for dessert we left, soon to return to this byob gem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulMarkymarkDined on 8/22/2014This was our first time here and have to say one of the best!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellence as usualJoeFDined on 8/21/2014We've been to Nunzio's countless times (Even to "pre-Nunzio's" - the Monte Carlo Living Room in Philly, when Chef Patruno was there). Never had anything less than a terrific meal with outstanding service. My wife and I consider it a special place. We were there Thursday evening to celebrate a special event and it was excellence as usual. It was further enhanced by our waiter Byron (not sure if this is the correct spelling) who was extremely attentive to our needs, extremely charming, and extraordinarily cordial. Great food, service, and ambiance - a recipe for a great dinner.Special Features:
- Always a great meal.apultraclassicVIPDined on 8/16/2014We have eaten at Nunzio several times. The food is always perfect. The service is outstanding, very attentive without being bothersome. The wait staff all have a knowledge of the menu and never have a problem with adjusting an order. I always look forward to returning to Nunzio for dinner.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/16/2014The service was excellent and the food was outstandingSpecial Features:
- ExcellenceNoteasy2pleaseVIPDined on 8/15/2014There were four of us for dinner, each with unique food preferences and we were all very pleased. Pasta, fish, filet, rabbit, chicken dishes were all superb! Dessert and espresso were excellent, as well. My only complaint would be that the tables were very close together. Overall, a very positive dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Biscotti ever!Philly86VIPDined on 8/15/2014Brought some new friends to Nunzios. Of course they loved everything! For starters we had the corn chowder soup, scallops and Caesar salad. The Caesar salad could have used a little umph. It was boring and at Nunzios we don't expect boring. The soup and scallops were both excellent. On to the main courses. The veal chop special and the Branzino were terrific! We were full, but indulged in an order of homemade biscotti. The biscotti was served with a little bit of honey drizzled on top and some walnuts for those that like them. Nunzios biscotti is the best ever! No matter if you are ordering other dessert or not, suggest you request a small order of biscotti. You won't be disappointed. Then lemon-cello to compliment the night.Special Features:
- Wonderful meal and serviceStephenVIPDined on 8/12/2014From the minute we walked in the door and the hostess greeted us by name, to the special request I had for a table, to the knowledgeable waiter, outstanding appetizers (tuna carpaccio & scallops with mango), to the veal (the house specialty) and my dover sole, the meal was wonderful. This is an excellent find!Special Features:
- True GemAnonymouzeDined on 8/10/2014Nunzio's was a wonderful experience from the moment we were met at the door, immediately seated, met our friendly server. The entire evening was a pleasure. We began with the antipasto as a shared appetizer (more than enough for 2). The bronzino special was amazing with both shrimp and crab meat as a topper and my better half declared the veal marsala among the best he's ever eaten. We topped it off with scrumptious desserts and coffee. A truly lovely experience. The only problem we had was our forgetting to bring the wine. Totally not the fault of the restaurant. We'll be sure to bring it next time. We're already ooking forward to that.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/10/2014That was our first time there. We enjoyed it thoroughly and will be back. Food was excellent.Special Features:
- Great Food As alwaysdregdotDined on 8/9/2014It's been a while but as always the food and the service was amazing. It was great to see some of my old favorites and meet some new ones. And it was nice to have Nunzio visit our table.Special Features:
- A Beautiful Night at Nunzio'sOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/7/2014The authentic ambiance makes you feel like you're in Italy. The food was absolutely delicious and the service was superb. The night ended being greeted by Chef Nunzio, which made the experience that much more personal. The entire staff went above and beyond to ensure a pleasant experience. A++Special Features:
- On the way to the theater in PhillyOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/6/2014Chef-Owner Nunzio still has a magic touch in the kitchen and in creating a memorable dining experience. Waitstaff are superbly trained to deliver professional service, courtesy and accommodation. The restaurant is beautiful and has a wonderful lively feel. Our meal was on a week night and was very well paced. The place is still very popular and has maintained its top quality in every sense. It was also great to see Nunzio working the crowd when he was not overseeing the kitchen staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/2/2014The whole dining experience is excellent. The food is always excellent along with the service and atmosphere. This is a great place to go for a great italian meal.
- change the veggieslov74880califDined on 8/2/2014everything was very nice. The service and every one was nice. One thing was wrong was the same green veggies was on everyone dish. It was a bitter veggies didn't go with my wondeful salmon. I hope the chef can change that. I watched every plate go by and everyone had the same green veggies. This a too nice place to do that.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Italian in CollingswoodPhilly86VIPDined on 8/1/2014Awesome! The pesto that comes with the bread is smooth and delicious. The scallops appy is tops. The shrimp with beans appy is great. The pasta is fresh and the sauces are light and fresh. The Branzino filleted table-side is perfect. Lemon-cello after the meal is a nice touch. Best Italian restaurant in Collingswood.Special Features:
- Great country style Italian foodNobumasaVIPDined on 8/1/2014We love Italian food, and we have tried many of them including some in Italy. We were surprised to find out that Nunzio is one of the best among them. Very authentic country style Italian food, with great service. We already recommended to our friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- stocktonparentsstocktonparentsDined on 7/31/2014Amazing food and excellent service! We love this restaurant because we are never disappointed. What a gem!Special Features:
- DeliciousTvr410Dined on 7/31/2014The food was very good and the wait staff was very attentive . Unfortunately a large party was being held and the room was overly loud for a Thursday night. Being Gluten intolerant did not hinder my food choice as the chef assured me the meal would be prepared seperate and it was delicious. We will go back and hope for a quieter night.Special Features:
- Lovely placeLucyDined on 7/30/2014We had never been to Nunzio's, but were pleasantly surprised to find this little slice of Italy in Collingswood, NJ. The waiter was attentive and knowledgeable. We asked and he made recommendations. The specials sounded yummy, and we did end up getting one of the appetizer specials, which was scallops with mangos and over spinach. They were delicious. We shared a gorgonzola and pear salad which was yummy. We told the waiter that we wanted to share the salad and they separated it for us which was nice. I had the chicken parm with spaghetti and my husband had veal scallopini. Both were very tasty. We didn't realize that this restaurant was a BYOB, but next time we will be better prepared. There definitely will be a next time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MaryDined on 7/26/2014We were very pleased with out dining expirence. Arrived 10 min. Prior for 8p.m. Reservation and were seated promptly. Service very friendly and professional. This was our second time at Nunzios and will certainly return.Special Features:
- DeliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/25/2014Farm to Food was such a great experience at Nunzio's. Everything the zucchini flowers to the peach tart was amazing. I would go back and spend 35 dollars just for the peach dessert.Special Features:
- Great diningrereDined on 7/23/2014Once again Nunzio serves his best ...restaurant week menu was superb ...from wonderful appetizers to a fabulous fresh peach dessert..we were blown away and all 4 courses for great price !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous, as alwaysCharlieVIPDined on 7/21/2014The best Mediterranean food in south jersey. We tried the special farm to fork menu. The food was fresh, vibrant, and a very good quality. The Bronzino is not to be missed. If the squash blossoms stuffed with shrimp mousse is on the menu give them a try.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointmentOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 7/20/2014Our first and last visit to Nunzio's was for their "Farm to Fork" special dinner. While the ingredients were fresh, the zucchini flowers were soft and not crisp, the Branzino fillet was small, and the peach tart appeared squashed and did not have the traditional shell. There was nothing that shouted "come back". While, the house-made bread was excellent, it was not enough to warrant a return visit.Special Features:
- Very Good Italian RestaurantmoosejacVIPDined on 7/19/2014Wonderful Italian Restaurant in Collingswood and has a very vibrant ambience . We dined there on a Saturday night with a group of 16 and they gave us a nice table that enclosed in a smaller area and the waiter handled our large group like it was a table for four . They have a lot of great specials and everyone 3enjoyed the many fish , chicken and veal dishes . In short , good quality meal for a reasonable price with a real Italian Bistro type of atmosphere .Special Features:
- Favorite PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 7/19/2014Food is always outstanding and the service is exceptional.Special Features:
- It's always delicious!JenLauralDined on 7/19/2014We've been to nunzio's a number if times and the food is always delicious and the service wonderful! The whole baked branzino is always wonderful. Definitely would recommend Nunzio's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurantjohnpitts01Dined on 7/8/2014Our group of 8 was celebrating a birthday. Our first time at Nunzio. Everything was excellent. a table was prepared for our group in the front of the restaurant at the window providing a quiet environment. The service was outstanding and the food memorable. The staff accommodated our special requests without hesitation. Highly recommend Nunzio!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect meal with friendsBirthdaygirlDined on 7/7/2014We met for a going away celebration - 3 out of the 4 had never been there. The service was great and the food amazing!Special Features:
- BravagirlDined on 7/6/2014If you want quality food, prepared perfect every time, this is the place. Great friendly service, Never disappointed.Special Features:
- First Time VisitOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/5/2014My wife and I visited Nunzios for the first time and we loved it. The ambiance is great and we enjoyed looking at everything during our evening. Our waiter was awesome. He was very attentive and knowledgeable and friendly. The food was wonderful . We started out with the scallop appetizer which was excellent. I had the veal parmesan and she had the special (fish) that evening. We will definitely be returning to this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great mealCathyVIPDined on 7/3/2014The food was excellent. Panzanella salad was great followed by pasta w bolognase sauce and stuffed veal chop. Nothing left on plate.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 7/2/2014Food was not good. Buffalo Mozzarella tasted sour and mushy, scallops were burnt. Maybe because it was a Wed night.....Not Good.
- All aspects simply outstanding!NunziosDined on 6/30/2014Nunzio's is always a pleasure the ambiance the service and food are simply outstandingSpecial Features:
- luv2d9VIPDined on 6/29/2014My very favorite restaurant! Grilled Bronzino....the best!Special Features:
- Great food, decent priceCaptainShineDined on 6/28/2014My wife and I celebrated our wedding anniversary at Nunzios. Our reservations were for an early dinner, so the restaurant was very quiet. By the time we left however, the energy level was climbing. We started off with the steamed clams appetizer. The white wine garlic sauce was excellent, and the clams were well cooked and clean. I had the chicken with shrimp and asparagus, while my wife had the veal scaloppine sautéed with artichokes. Both were excellent, and highly recommended. Portions were perfect, although I could see someone saying they were on the small side. We left satisfied. For dessert, we shared the chocolate souffle cake. It was out of this world. I wish I had it to myself.Special Features:
- MissDined on 6/27/2014This is a neighborhood gem. The food was good the atmosphere was very nice. The server we had wasn't that at tentative but he was really niceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Two for twoBaRGaiNHuNTeRDined on 6/27/2014This was my second visit to Nunzio's. Both times, the service was great, the good was excellent, and the BYO-factor is always a plus. I will definitely plan to go back in the future.Special Features: