2891 Hwy 190 Suite D
Mandeville, LA 70471Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ntinis.com/
- Phone: 9856265566
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 5:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Wednesday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm,
Thursday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 11:00am
Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 8:00am - 2:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Creole / Cajun / Southern
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Catering: We cater to large parties and events and are reputable for our personalized detail to everyone’s individual needs. We embrace our local roots and strive to give the most excellent of quality and service. From intimate office business meetings to large wedding receptions, N'Tini's can create the perfect menu to meet your expectations and budget. Feel free to call us for references. For more information, visit our website and fill out an event form.
- Private Party Facilities: N’Tini's Lagniappe Room provides a charming, secluded space for corporate parties, rehearsal dinners, baby showers, anniversary parties, birthdays, seminars and much more. We offer a variety of menu and bar packages, including formal sit-downs, buffets, or cocktail style events. Complete with state of the art audio and video equipment, the Lagniappe Room has the luxury of a private bar, entrance, and restroom. For more information and to view our sample menus…visit our website. Feel free to fill out an event form or call Kayla Herrington. We ensure that your special occasion will be just that.
- Private Party Contact: Kayla Herrington 9856265566
- Entertainment: Join us daily for menu and bar specials. We provide live music on the patio every other Friday, with Motown Nights in between…where the dining room is transformed into a 1960's dance floor. Comedian Corey Mack hosts a comedy line-up every other Wednesday and we host monthly wine, beer or spirits pairings. Check out the N'Tini's Calendar of Events on our website.
A word from N'Tini's
N’Tini's Steak and Martinis is one of Mandeville's premier restaurants, well-known for its popular martini choices and southern creole menu. Located in the heart of Mandeville, our experienced chefs have created a diversified menu that captures the palate of everyone. Our warm, relaxed environment is inviting for a large family gathering or an intimate dinner for two. With daily menu and bar specials, N'Tini's offers a fine dining cuisine at a casual dining price. Besides our fare and signature drinks, N'Tini's offers a variety of evening entertainment including local comedians, live music on the patio, Motown dancing every other Friday night and exclusive wine pairings. Voted the Northshore's Best 4 years in a row, we know you will enjoy N'Tini's and always have a "fun" dining experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
N'Tini's - Best Restaurants in Mandeville ›
N'Tini's reviews from OpenTable diners
20 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (15)good for groups (10)vibrant bar scene (8)romantic (8)great for lunch (7)neighborhood gem (6)hot spot (5)kid-friendly (4)fit for foodies (4)great for brunch (3)notable wine list (3)late-night find (3)great for outdoor dining (2)Show More
- Excellent all around!CDANIEL76Dined on 10/11/2014Hostess kindly seated us on time for our early dinner reservation. Waitress took our drink orders promptly and explained specials. Gave us time to make our selections without rushing us. Was helpful with questions we had about certain dishes. For apps we chose the crab cakes. Light and crunchy exterior with hot, delicious crab filling. Plenty of crab meat w/o a lot of extra "filliers". Wife had a ceasar salad which was perfectly tossed with a delicious light ceasar dressing. For entrees, she had the petite filet, cooked to a perfect, juicy medium and selected the sweet potato soufflé for her side, which was delicious. For my entree I chose the seafood stuffed grilled mahi from the nightly Chef Special menu and it was outstanding! Perfect!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nine ladies for lunchKathDined on 10/7/2014We all agree-the staff made us very welcome;excellent, efficient, professional service;food delicious;prices reasonable. Thanks to the N'Tini's team!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun Friday!BourbongalDined on 9/19/2014Fun scene at the bar. The food was great. This was our second time for dinner. My husband and I shared a 16 oz steak topped with crab meat. The baked potato was served in a casserole dish. Awesome!! Our waitress was excellent!!!! Very helpful, friendly, but professional. Would ask for her again next time we're in town. Would definitely go back. My mother-in-law loves the Burgers!Special Features:
- N'Tini's is excellent!PatrickMDined on 9/13/2014The restaurant is attractive, the bar is large, well-stocked and lively, and the service is pleasant and attentive. The menu is not particularly large, but is is full of interesting appetizers and entrees - plenty enough variety for our group. The food was delicious and the meat was cooked exactly to the temperature that each of us specified. We will be regulars.Special Features:
- Great ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/2/2014It was a nice time. The waiter was very knowledgeable of the menu and drinks. Also, the food was quick, hot, and cooked to perfection. I would definitely recommend N'Tini's for a special occasion.Special Features:
- Great place!!!!!BlessedReviewDined on 8/15/2014Everything was great w for date night been to lots of fun here in the name I was instantly drawn in by great service , it was absolutely fabulous on arrival were reading about the staff , managerial staff standing by the front along with the hostess made us feel comfortable from the time we arrive even put our picture up date night with my wife on Facebook. TySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MaryDined on 8/2/2014Martini's excellent. Food was good. Service was prompt. Nice atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- first timeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/26/2014Great food.we had the steaks.Service was excellent.casual bit classifiedsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Dinner DateOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/17/2014I had the Ribeye and it was delicious along with Loaded Mashed potatoe casserole. Great Service from the time my wife and i stepped in the door. Will def. returnSpecial Features:
- Almost GreatJockamoipaDined on 7/5/2014We had a group of four. Everyone except one had the filet. One person had the beef medallions special. The steaks were awesome. Butter-knife tender, they were cooked just right and were melt-in-your-mouth good. The only negative was that they were served on a bed of onion rings. The sides were also good but not great. When I dine out I want an experience that's better than what I can do at home. The steaks, wait staff, and restaurant atmosphere met that. The drinks were also good and cold. The side dishes and apps need a little work.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerGrumpyDined on 6/30/2014Food is not worth the money, New Orleans Seafood and Hamburger has better food. Had to really search for the crab meat in the Crab Cakes and the "N'Tini's Seafood Eggplant, couldn't find the Crab and Crawfish, plush the menu say fried shrimp, lump crabmeat and crawfish simmered in a light garlic cream, finished over a flash fired eggplant, what seafood there was, was covered by a slice of eggplant. The steak was tuff and grizzly. The Veal Piccata was floating in butter/oil. The Appe
- Very AccommodatingLA2KYFoodieVIPDined on 6/28/2014We ended up with a different number of people, in our party, but the restaurant did not have a problem, with it, and the service was very good. The crab cakes and salmon were good. Everyone seemed to like their meals.Special Features:
- The following 75 reviews are from the N'Tini's reviews archive.
- Great local placehethersDined on 6/15/2014We went for Father's Day, and was a little disappointed by the menu, and how high it was. However, we are regulars at N'Tini's and really like it. My husband did like his steak and soft shell crab. However, I got the gourmet hamburger and was disappointed. I'm a big fan of their regular burger, and this wasn't nearly as good as the regular burger. At $20, it was too high, and I'd rather have their cheaper burger, which is awesome! Our waiter was impeccable, very friendly and gave great service. We probably won't be going back for Father's Day though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good foodnolagalDined on 5/31/2014The shrimp salad (on that night's specials) was fabulous. The eggplant and seafood dish over pasta was extremely rich and heavy. Some lighter options would be good additions to this menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Experience at N'tini'sLondeDined on 5/10/2014We Love the restaurant, food always good, Love the atmosphere & my Favorite the Brunch on Sundays, Love the Unlimitrd Mimosas!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great valuebobbyd1946Dined on 4/15/2014the was excellent, their specials offer great value, and the service was fine--highly recommendedSpecial Features:
- Food was great (if a littlefleetjamesDined on 4/5/2014Food was great (if a little pricey but not too much so)... Our service was excellent although sometimes he was very busy (Prom Night) & we had to wait a little while. Servings were more than adequate and the brownie we shared for dessert (between three!) was delicious and plenty. All in all, a fine evening and we'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RomanticRitaDined on 3/14/2014It is romantic if you sit far away from the noisy bar. The atmosphere is nice and food is always very good. Wine list is pretty good. Do not go for romance during peak hour drinking times. Lunch and brunch is recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding NightToddDined on 2/28/2014This restaurant is a rare find. Everything was superb. From the initial greeting by hostess, to the server, to the Manager Jerry and even the owner has visited our table assuring our evening was going as expected. Highly recommend N'Tini's. You will not be disappointed. I had the shrimp and grits and my wife had the Steak Special. We both shared and enjoyed same. The desert menu was shown with real samples of exactly what was available that evening. Absolutely incredible evening. Thanks Mark and Donna and see you next time. Note; They even hand stuffed mySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect for Brunch with Co-WorkersRevFoodieVIPDined on 2/23/2014Having been to this restaurant for supper with friends, I knew it would be high-quality for lunch on a Sunday after worship. We were pleasantly surprised to find out that N'Tini's serves brunch on Sunday, and at very reasonable rates. Each of us ordered something different (omelet, french toast, sweet-potato pancakes) and all were delivered within a reasonable time, fresh, hot, and delicious. The server was excellent about making sure we never ran out of drinks, and the environment lent itself to laid-back conversation. Definitely a great choice for Sunday Brunch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Eveningdp2014Dined on 2/19/2014Service was outstanding. Food is good, but nothing special compared to other restaurants that charge less. Good for special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 5 Star all the way. Ray, ourJoeMamaDined on 2/18/20145 Star all the way. Ray, our waiter was exceptional. Excellent representativeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- awesome restaurantmbelleDined on 2/15/2014Awesome restaurant!!!!!! Have been three times & never disappointed. Wonderland food and atmosphere. Cocktail and wine is amazing. Highly recommended. Also waitress Karen is amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerMCrawfordDined on 2/10/2014We got back to N'Tini's at least four times a year for our anniversary or birthdays and love this place! I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who likes good food and great atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bren n'Tini'sBrenDined on 2/10/2014As usual, the food was delicious and the service great. We really enjoyed having Sarah as our waitress.Special Features:
- Excellent ExperienceLuloubearDined on 1/14/2014I recently invited clients to join me for lunch at N'Tini's, What a great experience. The restaurant was full but the noise level was not disturbing at all. We could hold our conversations without yelling ourselves. The service was awesome and the staff friendly. The food was wonderful. I am watching my weight and was fearful of blowing my diet. They accommodated my requests beautifully. I was full and satisfied without blowing the diet! Thanks for a great lunchtime dining experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Can't LoseJusvisitorDined on 12/30/2013Very good food. Menu is a tad limited for main entrees. Service is always great. Staff are consistently well mannered, professional, and gracious. Steaks are excellent. Appetizers are generous. Salads are really good.Special Features:
- ALWAYS A PLEASURE TO BE AT NTINISWesleysmomDined on 12/21/2013We love the food selections and of course the martinis!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always goodLuvntinisDined on 12/19/2013The food is always great and service wonderful! A totally enjoyable dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Foof overpricedOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/19/2013We ordered the lobster/steak combo special. The lobster was overcooked. Realizing this is a busy season for dining, we felt it was a bit noisy, server was excellent though Also one of the entrances to the parking lot is under construction and had a deep dip in the road and there was no warning of the dip. It was dark and we were not familiar with the entrance so we had minor damage to the under body of our car.
- N'Tini's did an awesome jobJemhDined on 12/19/2013N'Tini's did an awesome job with a table of 12 for a holiday lunch. Food was served qyuckly and the wait staff was warm and accomodating.Special Features:
- Wonderful Dining Experience!EtigerDined on 12/10/2013We visited the restaurant on Dec 10, 2013. We had the Prime Rib special...excellent! Waitress was very friendly, professional and got everything right. The atmosphere was very relaxing and warm. We will defintely be back again and again. We like to support the local restaurants rather than the chains... and this is a gem.Special Features:
- Christmas luncheonMerauxDined on 12/10/2013Upon arriving into the restaurant, staff ws very courteous, friendly and seated us immediately and allowed everyone time to settle before offering refreshments. No one was rushed to order and the suggestions from the waiter were excellent. there were many options to the menu including the daily specials. It is a great place to bring a group and feel like you are part of the restaurants family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- slow servicemaportsVIPDined on 12/4/2013while the food is good, the service is slow and rather unfriendly. the server was curt, almost impolite.Special Features:
- Awesome timemgp1981VIPDined on 11/16/2013The service and food were outstanding. Our group had a blast and our waitress was wonderful! Some of the martinis we ordered were not tasty but otherwise it was a perfect experience . Will definitely return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We had one of the best mealsLeleBVIPDined on 11/14/2013We had one of the best meals that we've had at N'Tinis during this visit.
- Overall the food is consistentlyOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/7/2013Overall the food is consistently good. Very good atmosphere. Most of the servers are always very friendly and good at recommending the different dishes.. As you enter the restaurant, you are greeted by friendly faces .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I did not make good food selectionsBruceDined on 9/17/2013Shrimp and grits was not my favorite. Turtle soup was just so so.Special Features:
- I really enjoyed the dinnersWaltDined on 9/14/2013I really enjoyed the dinners we had . My wife had a slight complaint that her lamb wasn't warm enough. Other than that (I had the seafood eggplant which was excellent), we both liked the place very much.Special Features:
- Enjoyed our visit - however,OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/15/2013Enjoyed our visit - however, the AC was not working properly. Restaurant way too warm. Had to move to a different table - 2X.Special Features: