Novilhos Brazilian SteakHouse
12405 SE 38th St
Bellevue, WA 98006-1201Neighborhood:
Brazilian SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Novilhos Brazilian SteakHouse
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.novilhos.com/
- Phone: 4256031111x1
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:00pm; Saturday - Sunday: 12:00pm-2:30pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm-9:00pm; Friday: 5:00pm-10:00pm; Saturday: 4:30pm-10:00pm; Sunday: 4:30pm-9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Brazilian Steakhouse, Brazilian
- Dress Code: Formal Attire
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Impress your guests and clients by allowing them to experience what present guests and travelers say is "one of the best places to eat in Bellevue." Let Novilhos Brazilian Steakhouse’s 18 different authentic prime cuts of fresh beef, pork, and chicken specialties, and decadent side dishes impress even the most selective palates.
To compliment your dinner, Novilhos Brazilian Steakhouse's extensive wine list features the best California Cabernets, classic French Bordeaux, and premium Champagnes. Whether you are a group of 12 or 100, hosting a corporate dinner, birthday celebration, or a bachelor/bachelorette party, we have a space and special group menus just for you! Housed in the best kept secret of Factoria's MarketPlace Novilhos Brazilian Steakhouse is as cutting-edge and vibrant as the culture surrounding it.
- Private Party Contact: Elle Barksdale 4253514869
A word from Novilhos Brazilian SteakHouse
Welcome to Novilhos! The Brazilian "Churrasco" has been a tradition for generations in Southern Brazil, where Gauchos (Brazilian Cowboys) pierced large pieces of meat and slowly grilled them over open flamed pits. With a fixed price and this unique style of barbecue, Novilhos features continuous service of sixteen selections of beef, chicken, pork, lamb and sausage, all slowly spin-roasted, preserving their natural flavors and textures. When perfectly grilled, these delectable cuts are brought to you directly from the grill and expertly served by our carvers, dressed in Gaucho attire. Novilhos' unique concept also offers an elaborated and sumptuous salad buffet with a variety of fresh cut vegetables, gourmet salads and side dishes, along with imported cheeses, cold cuts and other tasty seasonal items.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Novilhos Brazilian SteakHouse reviews from OpenTable diners
10 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (7)special occasion (6)good for groups (4)neighborhood gem (1)romantic (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- SteveDined on 10/15/2014The food was good as was the service but the bill comes without knowing ahead of time any pricing due to the nature of the Brazilian style. Be prepared to pay twice what you would spend in a normal, high end restaurant but after being very satisfied with the meat, and the salad bar!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very TastySally98033Dined on 10/10/2014This place is in the old Azteca in Factoria. They did a great job converting the Mexican restaurant into a modern Brazilian eatery. I really enjoyed the various meats and salad items, and the service was outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesomemah5Dined on 10/10/2014Good was delicious and unbelievable amounts. Definitely stuffed for hoursSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very enjoyable eveningEfexed123Dined on 10/4/2014We really enjoyed the atmosphere, service, staff, and food. The only drawback was the family with the screaming child the entire time we were there. It really put a damper on what would have been a fabulous experience. I understand that is a really tricky situation for a restaurant to handle and its just too bad that people are not considerate of other diners and take their child out of the restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Go Hungry!BrunchgirlVIPDined on 10/3/2014My husband has eaten at Brazilian steakhouses and wanted to try this one. We were very impressed. The variety and quality of the food is top notch! The staff was very attentive and professional. We will definitely be back.Special Features:
- The following 1 reviews are from the Novilhos Brazilian SteakHouse reviews archive.