Novecento - Key Biscayne
620 Crandon Blvd
Key Biscayne, FL 33149Neighborhood:
ArgentineanPrice: $31 to $50
Novecento - Key Biscayne
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.novecento.com/
- Phone: 3053620900x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Thursday :12:00pm - 5:00pm, Saturday - Sunday: 11;00am - 5:00pm; Dinner:Sunday - Thyrsday: 5:00pm -11:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:0pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Argentinean, Steakhouse, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Gabriel Medici
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Catering: Novecento offers in-house and off-site catering service. Call us to inquire about our "Parrillada" options.
- Special Events: Contact Anna Maliszewska to coordinate your special event. 305.362.0900
A word from Novecento - Key Biscayne
The cuisine at Novecento is a refined co-existence of Argentine, Mediterranean and Pan Latin cuisines heightened by French techniques, this style is perhaps best called NUEVO BISTRO. A comfort food restaurant catering first and foremost to the neighborhood clientele. Excellent food, good value and outstanding service create an atmosphere that is sure to become a regular hang-out. This sibling of the New York’s most welcoming meeting point, regardless of final destination is always Novecento. “MEET ME AT 900" Enjoy our Argentinean signature dishes, the typical Empanadas, Provoleta, Sweetbreads with a twist and flavorful grilled steaks. The menu is complimented by a great selection of wines and crafted cocktails. Bar bites also available.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Novecento - Key Biscayne reviews from OpenTable diners
8 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelEnergetic
great for lunch (3)neighborhood gem (3)great for outdoor dining (2)kid-friendly (1)notable wine list (1)good for groups (1)hot spot (1)late-night find (1)vibrant bar scene (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- Easy drive or walkSpursFanDined on 10/15/2014We stayed at the Ritz and walked to Novecento. We had the Tapas for appetizer and steak for dinner, very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A night at NovecentovedadoDined on 8/9/2014I planned to spend a nice night with my wife, so I reserved a table at Novecento-Key Biscayne. Once we got there, the place was really packed and too noisy for my taste. Overall, it's a place to go with a couple of friends and chat/relax. The food & service were good.Special Features:
- Great Food and WineHPMatKBDined on 8/5/2014Novecento Key Biscayne is a great place for Dinner or weekend lunch. Good selection of food items and even better wines. The service is good too, so would recommend it although the restaurant can get a bit noisy. Prices are reasonable for Key Biscayne and they open relatively late and take reservations (always a "plus"). Have been there about 4 times this year and look forward to coming in again !Special Features:
- The following 8 reviews are from the Novecento - Key Biscayne reviews archive.
- great Argentina foodWillyDined on 5/6/2014We used to go once a week. Last time with family and kids. Service was excellent and special offers all Tuesdays in their wine list. Good value.Special Features:
- Consistently good neighborhoodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/20/2014Consistently good neighborhood eating establishement.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, too loud to talkokjanVIPDined on 2/22/2014We enjoyed our meals -- drinks (mojito, sangria) were good. Salad was okay but pears were not ripe. Steak (Loma, a tenderloin) and Salmon with mango mojo made up for the salad. The atmosphere was "energetic" but too loud to be able to carry on any conversation without shouting, which was frustrating. An undertone of bass music could be toned down for better conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Local Argentinian restaurant - goodMoniqueiciVIPDined on 1/16/2014It's nice to have a laid-back Argentinian restaurant in Key Biscayne. I am not a big meat eater but I can always find something on the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- trendy with poor food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 1/2/2014Poor food quality. Slow and inattentive service. Overpriced. Not authentic Argentine cuisine.Special Features:
- Good food and good service.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/8/2013Good food and good service. The steak was perfectly cooked, and the veal based pasta sauce delicious. Happy hour 1/2 price wines until 8 pm was unusual and quite nice, as was the Argentinian Malbec.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Family ExperienceTBE3Dined on 10/24/2013We went on a busy Thursday night with our three boys (10, 8 and 7). Service was fabulous. Blue cheese empanadas were notable, as were several small plates from the bar menu (pork belly tacos and ahi tostada). There is a kids menu, but the staff was very willing to take requests from my boys. We aren't dessert people and rarely bother with it, but the flan was incredible. If/when we are Key Biscayne again, we will be back to Novecento.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Oustanding!!!Fede10Dined on 10/24/2013Excellente food, drinks and service! Highly recomendable!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.