Novecento - Aventura
18831 N. Biscayne Blvd
Aventura, FL 33180Neighborhood:
ArgentineanPrice: $31 to $50
Novecento - Aventura
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.novecento.com/
- Phone: 3054660900
- Hours of Operation:
Brunc: Saturday - Sunday: 10:00am - 4:00pm; Lunch Daily: 11:00am - 4:45pm; Dinner:
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Argentinean, Mediterranean
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Catering: Book your Corporate or Social Event at Novecento. Our Private rooms are equipped with audiovisual equipment. We can host corporate breakfasts, luncheons, cocktail receptions and dinners. Celebrate your Anniversary, Birthday, Baptism, First Communion,Bar/Bat Mitzvah, Bridal/baby shower, Rehearsal dinner or any other social event that you feel to celebrate. Contact us for more information regarding menus and pricing. Off-site catering also available.
- Entertainment: Live DJ
A word from Novecento - Aventura
The cuisine at Novecento is a refined co-existence of Argentine, Mediterranean and Pan Latin cuisines heightened by French techniques, this style is perhaps best called NUEVO BISTRO. A comfort food restaurant catering first and foremost to the neighborhood clientele. Excellent food, good value and outstanding service create an atmosphere that is sure to become a regular hang-out. This sibling of the New York’s most welcoming meeting point, regardless of final destination is always Novecento. “MEET ME AT 900" Enjoy our Argentinean signature dishes, the typical Empanadas, Provoleta, Sweetbreads with a twist and flavorful grilled steaks. The menu is complimented by a great selection of wines and crafted cocktails. Wood oven fired flat breads and bar bites available.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Novecento - Aventura reviews from OpenTable diners
47 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelEnergetic
neighborhood gem (20)great for outdoor dining (16)good for groups (15)great for lunch (15)vibrant bar scene (11)late-night find (10)notable wine list (8)kid-friendly (6)hot spot (6)special occasion (6)fit for foodies (5)great for brunch (5)romantic (3)scenic view (2)Show More
- DisappointedJimmieDined on 9/7/2014I ordered a steak and asked for it to be cooked "medium". It came back "well done".Special Features:
- NopMoisesDined on 8/22/2014I can't say anything good about the restaurant. Food was well below average. Could not chat because of the noise. Expensive for what they serve
- Not what expectedmikeDined on 8/22/2014We were 6. I ordered Pargo a la Plancha, it was supposed to be the last one and it was terrible, another ordered the same but he had to settle for Trucha. Other 2 ordered crab cakes, the menu said 3 but the girl said that the portion only had 2. i told her to be sure that she brought 3, she said she had to talk to the manager, the portions are very small, the prices high and the noise imcredible. We wont return
- Bad impression from Miami spiceLuv2eatDined on 8/16/2014My husband & I recently visited there & were very disappointed by the service & the quality of the food.Special Features:
- Food was not what the sayVepicis19VIPDined on 8/13/2014Food was not good. My spaghetti was too salty my husbands picanha was the worst piece of steak ever. It was like eating meatloaf but with tons of meat fat. Half of the steak was uneatable fat an the rest disgusting ground beef. The wine list is very confusing. Ended up paying triple for a bottle of wine because the price was in the wrong spot. Ended up spending a fortune in disgusting food awful experience
- Poor waitressSylarDined on 8/10/2014An otherwise excellent lunch for the 6 of us was chilled by inattentive, absent-minded waitress who preferred losing herself in long talks with other waiters in an at-the-time fairly empty place. PLEASE NOTE: The busgirl/assistant was very helpful. The food was excellent but the waitress put in wrong orders and meat arrived improperly cooked, so dishes had to be returned. I guess the waitress felt she was going to get an included-in-bill 18% gratuity regardless of what she did, so why bother? As a matter of fact we customarily leave a higher tip, so she wound up short-changing herself.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Waiter-Poor KitchenMakoDined on 8/2/2014The food was good although expensive for the portion and quality. Service was very slow. Not from the waiter point of view but the kitchen.Special Features:
- bvarasDined on 7/22/2014Typical modern Argentinian food in a very nice ambiance with very good serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfection.ClaudiaDined on 6/28/2014I had a special dinner on 06/28/14 and the food and service was amazing! I even put in a special request for the dessert and it was more than I expected. It was very nice and we were very happy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MeatJCarlosDined on 6/27/2014One of the best meat restaurants in Miami area. Great food at reasonable price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great serviceLovetoeatDined on 6/25/2014Great service good food good ambiance... Great place to go to.I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/15/2014very good to go with large groups All Family foods ExcellenteSpecial Features:
- Not worth itNycpalateVIPDined on 6/14/2014Very high prices and food was not great the service extremely slow. Cannot recommend this place. Read other reviews and make your own conclusion
- stop look listen...SylarDined on 6/1/2014Inattentive manager/hostess busy with takeout orders made us wait on arrival despite restaurant being practically empty and plenty other staff to handle orders. So, it reminded me of sign at railroad crossings where you cool your heels watching uncoming train. Balance if experience good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice spot with good foodFrustratedFishDined on 5/31/2014The location is ideal because it is so close to Aventura mall. Parking was easy to find. The restaurant is pretty quiet and looks like a nice place to hang out with friends at the bar.Special Features:
- PleasurealdeiviDined on 5/24/2014living in the area its so great to be able to pick up my family and go to Novecento! The service is great the food is always fresh and amazing!!!! there is only two words to be concerned with "Gaucho Steak" unreal Thanks as always!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 51 reviews are from the Novecento - Aventura reviews archive.
- Novecento is always good!JuanVIPDined on 5/18/2014Great service at this location matching my experience at the one on Brickell. Accomodating to changes and kid friendly service. Food is served fadt, orders accurate and desserts are well... Dulce the leche inspired!Special Features:
- Nice Mother's Day brunchGecreviewVIPDined on 5/11/2014Beautiful round table. Doting waiter , beautiful brunch menu. They also gave moms a complimentary gift bag. Nice touchSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brunch ExperiencelookingforexcellenceDined on 5/11/2014Had French Toast & Eggs Benedict.- French Toast were good, but had to ask for extra syrup as it needed it.- A half hour later the Eggs Benedict show up.- Very little Hollandaise sauce and it lack flavor.- Mimosas were goodSpecial Features:
- StefVIPDined on 5/3/2014Close by our home. Very good menu. U can get anything u want. Service very good.Special Features:
- JohnnyDined on 4/20/2014After having dined there a few times I must say the last visit was the best. I have not previously been too impressed but it is a convenient location and it might improve with time. They used to validate parking but now you have to pay 3 dollars and lots of parking places are reserved only for valet so that it might be difficult to park yourself.Special Features:
- An off night at NovocentoRinraterVIPDined on 4/15/2014At 1st I was impressed. Maybe it was just an off night but I hope it's not slipping!Special Features:
- An average Argentinean placelechilangoDined on 4/13/2014Looking for a good Argentinean place to have dinner, this is not really the best. You expect to find typical meat cut, but there is not really big choice in meats. You will find more fish options in the menu. As for the typical "mollejas", not bad as such, pity the sauce it goes with... On the average, medium. Advantage : outdoor dinning, although it is in a Parking lot.Special Features:
- Consistently good.GelmacVIPDined on 4/5/2014Every time we go to Novecento we walk out very pleased, Among many other excellent menu choices, the ribeye steak is way above average.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This place is very nice toMIAEMMAVIPDined on 4/3/2014This place is very nice to be outside. Food is OK. Service is not very attentive.Special Features:
- Outdoor dining at its BESTcarolannieDined on 3/27/2014Lovely outdoor area under big red umbrellas. White table cloths, good wine & accommodating wait-staff. Caesar salad delicious but pasta dish was a bit too mushy. However, over all experience was positive. I would go there again with a smile on my face.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brazilian Steak - Dry - Over cookedKnifeguyDined on 3/22/2014One in our party didn't ask enough about this entree & was very disappointed. The menu says slow cooked for 12 hours then grill finished. We thought braised falling off the bone tender, with quick outside char to complement. Ack, dry as a bone, very overdone. Thankfully, our big shared for two bone in ribeye was do e to Med Rare perfection & really big enough to share with the unfortunate one, with still a nice size bone for lunch the next day. Ambiance, servers were very warm. A very enjoyable evening and the Brazilian Steak was removed from our bill. First class restaurant and a testament to the legacy of their very recent and tragic death of the organization's CEO. Very sad, indeed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best new restaurant in AventuraAnrakpigeDined on 3/15/2014I love this restaurant I have been there a few times for lunch, I have been there twice for dinner, I have also been there for just a glass of wine with my friends. The food have always been great and the staff and the managers are very friendly. I also love to be able to sit outside and they have done a great job with the plants, as this is in a small plaza.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent surpriseGelmacVIPDined on 3/8/2014Novecento has been in our neighborhood for some time, but we never tried it until a couple of nights ago. We loved the food, ambiance and service. We will return soon.Special Features:
- Service needs improvementRegularVIPDined on 3/8/2014I've been coming since the opening and while the servers do try hard for the most part, there is definitely a communication problem with many of the staff not understanding english sufficiently. On two occasions, the hostess station did not check us in on open table even though we clearly announced our reservation on the system upon arrival. And, it is also frustrating when our table's food orders are routinely brought out incorrectly. We want this establishment to succeed because Aventura is lacking in pleasant, outdoor dining areas and the food here is generally quite good.Special Features:
- STEAK!!!!aldeiviDined on 2/15/2014Had the Gaucho steak OMG amazing amazing ...wanted it the next day also!!! will be back there for sure!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- a nice experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/14/2014I took my wife for a romantic valentines dinner and it was great, very good service and delicious food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- If you're looking to eat foodMikeDined on 2/14/2014If you're looking to eat food with absolutely no taste, visit Novecento Aventura. It was obvious the food was heated in the microwave. The linguine shrimp tasted like plain pasta and the beef cappricio tasted like wet bread. Martinis were made with entirely too much alcohol. Ruined Valentine's. Mentioned to the staff the food was not to our liking, they responded, "we're sorry"......OK. Thanks Novecento Aventura.
- Not for Valentinesfoodie27VIPDined on 2/14/2014Normally good food & service, however they could not handle the business on Valentines Day. Disappointing
- Valentines Day celebrationOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/14/2014Great food, service for special celebration of Valentines Day and parents 52nd Anniversary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/14/2014Great experience, food was pretty good and service was also great. Will come back definitelySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Argentenian FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/14/2014Great for lunch and dinner. Food is excellent, and while the name is Italian, it's not Italian, it's Argentenian. The food is good: predominantly beef dishes, though. The staff doesn't speak English too proficiently and it's not a place for children. It's a great date night spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I suggest you tell your waiterssyfo4Dined on 2/1/2014I suggest you tell your waiters to be a little more observant. Ours walked by us 5 maybe 6 times before he took our order. We got our drinks from the busboy. I read some of the other reviews. Service is bad. Might have something to do with the tip being included on the check. You should change that policy. Let the server earn his tip. Most people I know would give 20% or better.
- I booked a table through theOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/30/2014I booked a table through the web site but when i arrive, there was nothing on their sytem even though I received my confirmation email. Anyway they found me a table inmediately. Regarding tips, I don't like the tip include on my ticket. I would like decide by myself, maybe i want to pay less than 18%Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice atmosphere & good lunch!1ReservationFanVIPDined on 1/30/2014Our salads were tasty & fresh including a generous portion of freshly prepared chicken.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.