Nové Italian Restaurant
707 Route 9
Wilton, NY 12831Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Nové Italian Restaurant
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.novesaratoga.com/
- Phone: 5185838877x
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday to Thursday 11:30am - 9pm Friday and Satuday 11:30am -10pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizzeria
- Executive Chef: Brian Donaldson
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We offer custom catering packages featuring unique menus in all price ranges to suit your special occasion and business lunch or dinner needs.
- Private Party Facilities: Private lounge for parties up to 35 guests and restaurant buyout options for up to 160 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Danilo Di Nardo 5185838877x
- Entertainment: Piano available for use during private events.
A word from Nové Italian Restaurant
Nové Italian Restaurant offers a variety of flavorful, homemade Italian dishes and Brooklyn-style brick oven pizza using only the freshest ingredients. Choose to dine-in, carryout, or home delivery 7 days a week. Make a reservation today and try some of the best Italian cuisine (and pizza) in the area!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Nové Italian Restaurant - Best Restaurants in Saratoga Springs ›
Nové Italian Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
51 reviews since July 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (25)neighborhood gem (24)fit for foodies (19)notable wine list (19)special occasion (17)romantic (13)hot spot (8)great for outdoor dining (7)kid-friendly (7)great for lunch (6)vibrant bar scene (5)late-night find (4)great for brunch (2)Show More
- Great meal at NoveFoodieVIPDined on 10/13/2014Nove is the best Italian reataurant in Saratoga area. The bread is shipped from Manhattan and is delicious! Good size portions and delicious food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RonnieDined on 9/19/2014We had a circular table, for 6, in a corner. It was perfect for us. The food at Nove is consistently very good. Three of us ordered the fillet of sole because we think it's the best in the area. Would also recommend the gnocchi and for an appetizer the Burrata. The service is always excellent. We have never been disappointed.Special Features:
- I rarely rate thingsMikericciDined on 8/31/2014This was a great dinner at a great setting. I went there for my special ladies birthday and we were both very happy with the choice. We have seen it a couple times as we drove by and wanted to check it out. I was hesitant to leave of up to a restaurant I haven't been to for a birthday dinner. But, I was so glad we did go here. I love to dress up for a nice dinner and we are usually one of the only ones dressed up here. But at Nove there were a good amount of people dressed up as well, so we didn't feel out of place at all. This was a great experience with nothing bad to mention at all. I highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun placeOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/30/2014We sat next to a large party and worried about noise, but it was fine. Food was excellent. Glad we drove outSpecial Features:
- great, but loud and rushed123dinnerDined on 8/30/2014Great food and service. But not romantic. Three large and loud groups dominated. Also, servers kept trying to take plates away even when we weren't done. Place looks and feels elegant until the crowd arrives. So, if you love great Italian food and are in a rush, this is the place for you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Red sauceMattDined on 8/28/2014This is the red sauce place of your dreams. Nothing fancy or innovative, just perfectly made Italian American and Italian classics (my wife called the veal parm the platonic ideal of a veal parm!)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PegCDined on 8/27/2014This was some of the best Italian food we have had. Everyone enjoyed their meal and the portions were ample. Our waiter left a little to be desired and had trouble accommodating our requests to change items on the menu. Other than that we had an excellent meal.Special Features:
- Worth a visitOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/26/2014Nice ambiance, friendly staff, and good food. Nice venue for small groups.Special Features:
- NYY1124NYY1124VIPDined on 8/25/2014Excellent dining atmosphere away from the seasonal crowds downtown. Comfortable bar, hospitable service and classy dining room. The menu choices and specials that we selected were terrific. The friendly wait staff was attentive without becoming intrusive. Try the cheesecake special....a great closing treat!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingFloridaFlyguyDined on 8/23/2014We were seated with only a wine list and had to ask two servers for menus. Our entree was rushed at us as we were finishing our apps. Wait staff was too busy with larger tables near us and hardly acknowledged us. I had informed the restaurant we were celebrating our 45th anniversary and confirmed that by phone. No one mentioned it. I had hoped for a memorable evening and they did nothing to promote that
- ChiKeDined on 8/22/2014It was hard to find a place around 7:30 in downtown area on the day we visited Saratoga Springs. We were not so sure about our choice when arriving the restaurant based on the look. But our meals were excellent and service was attentive. We had a great time and will come back.Special Features:
- While we are youngrjacVIPDined on 8/20/2014It took forever to get menus after seating. Served incorrect meals and desserts. Even coffees could not be served together for table of 4. A long night.
- Always greatOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/20/2014We always have great time here. Food is delicious, service super friendly and very attentive, all good ingredients for a fun night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DelisheatoutregularlyDined on 8/19/2014Great italian dishes, good service and good wine list; what more could you want! Multiple specials each day. Whether you want pasta, big dinner or pizza this place has tasty well prepared food.Special Features:
- had one of the best mealsLikeToEatVIPDined on 8/17/2014We live in this area and have been here before. For some reason it fell off our radar when we are looking to eat out. Probably because it is outside of the downtown area. Thanks to open tables we see other options than our "go to" resturants. This dinner is one of the best we have had at ANY resturant it awhile for many reasons. We got a reservation quickly (which is good for those who don't plan too far ahead). The staff was very friendly. Service was promt. We ordered 3 meals from the specials and they were all just fabulous. I usually don't write reviews but I personally look at reviews to make a decision on where to spend my money. Can't rave enough about our experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- see belowJP123Dined on 8/16/2014Our waiter (Older male Italian guy) seemed overwhelmed and in a fog. Drinks took a long time to arrive. By the time app's came it was 45 minutes from order time. White clam zuppa a special dish for us there was weak on that night light on clams. My guess is the dishes may have been laying around in the kitchen waiting to be picked up. Same with dinner. Veal Nove seemed like it was ready but never picked up on time in the kirtchen, just about warm. Waiter hardly came back to table, girls picked up his slack.Special Features:
- Never dissapointedFoodLoverDined on 8/14/2014We have eaten here a few times and always enjoyed our meal!! The specials are fabulous.The Chicken Mario is still on the top of my list of favorites....Everything else is a close 2nd!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Do not goracingfansDined on 8/9/2014overpriced mediocre food. unprofessional service. bar was like being in an OTB office with people screaming for their horse to win at Saratoga. We are great Saratoga racing fans and loved this restaurant when owned by others. Nove does not have a clue. When you can get a table on a Saturday night at the last minute during racing season, the place is destined to fail.
- italian foodhorseheaven1Dined on 8/7/2014Res was @ 8 did not sit till 8:50 sat in Patio next to bocci court for cocktails on anice nite ordered veal parm was very good others ordered veal specialty sadly over cooked but removed from there bill with apoligies free dessert for all excellent apps all in all we recomment highlySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Anniversary DinnerTDWDinesDined on 7/20/2014Busy time - track season. Found parking because we had an early reservation so didn't use valet parking. Much busier an hour later as we were about to leave. Moderate prices - usually reserved for special occasions. Meal was fine - would have liked a few more shrimp for price. Beware of water choices offered. I like sparkling at home and didn't realize I would be brought a large bottle to consume myself (and pay for). Would have preferred tea or wine instead. Open bar area where sound will invade nearest dining area. Service was attentive - no major complaints.Special Features:
- Joe BurdiJoeBDined on 7/17/2014Excellent venue. Food was fabulous. Outdoor dining was airy & comfortable & classy. A great find. Well worth the 15 minute drive from town!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Good!PacerDined on 7/9/2014The food was good... Some things better than others... I would recommend more seasoning in the pasta dishes because the flavors were there but fell short (opinion from a person who grew up with authentic, homemade Italian cooking). The cheese and meat board special was delicious and so was the special salad. The portion sizes are huge, which I love because I love having left overs. The server was excellent and very knowledgable! He made the experience fun! All of the staff we encountered were very friendly. We ate outside and it was very lovely and quiet, which was nice for our date night away from our child. I would definitely go back to try other dishes. The wine list is very nice as well!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Outdoor diningOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/4/2014On a crowded Saturday night, we were offered to dine outside for a quieter experience. Well, we got it ! The patio was beautiful, table cloths, great view of the back hill and definitely more intimate. From the fig salad, to the ribeye special, every course was spectacular. Great service and delicious food, Wilton's best kept secret is always consistent and our home away from home. One of the best Italian restaurants around...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 182 reviews are from the Nové Italian Restaurant reviews archive.
- Great foodTbalzrDined on 6/29/2014Had dinner there with the kids. Food was fantastic!!! Waitress was very knowledgeable. Wine list was extensive. We will definitely be back!Special Features:
- Great Place!!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/27/2014Fantastic service, wonderful food and great wine! Love the outdoor patio with a tent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nothing to write home aboutMrsKellyDined on 6/26/2014Was not impressed with Waiter. Place was not busy and we were pressed to order. Did not answer qestions well Not relaxing. Pricey for the poor service. Man in yellow suit looked out of place and got to go meal. This appears to be a great takeout resturant.Special Features:
- Great Italian food and wineFoodLoverDined on 6/21/2014The food here never disappoints and I am really impressed with the wine list. Stephanie's cheesecake for dessert is a must.Special Features:
- RicDDined on 6/14/2014This was the best meal that we have had here! The other times were less than stellar. Management did a good job addressing previous issues.Special Features:
- Truly great food and serviceJuneSWVIPDined on 6/14/2014We were visiting Saratoga for an arts weekend and chose Nove for our anniversary dinner. Although this is not a candle-lit romantic room, the whole experience was so wonderful that it certainly qualified as romantic. The food was amazingly delicious, wine by the glass and cocktails were excellent. Our waitress was extremely knowledgeable. The menu is varied enough so that you can order a pizza or a stuffed veal chop. Can't wait to go back.Special Features:
- Always deliciousBigFanDined on 5/22/2014Always checkout the specials; you will love everything on the menu however some of the specials can be out of this world!Special Features:
- WonderfulNanakDined on 5/11/2014We went there for Mothers Day and everyone agreed that their meal was great! They lived up to all the great reviews on Open Table. Highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- clown2VIPDined on 4/23/2014Excellent food , service and ambience - make you feel at homeSpecial Features:
- Wonderful!!!nanaDined on 4/18/2014I went with a group of friends and we all had an outstanding meal. We made reservations and were seated immediately. The service was good, the décor is lovely and is very clean. My only issue was that it is "very dark" in the restaurant and at times I had trouble seeing the small print on the menus. I will definitely go back.Special Features:
- girls night outOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/9/2014We went to Nove' for a girls' night out, we started with a few drinks at the bar, the bartender, who was very friendly, suggested us a few "feature" martinis.. they were delicious and very "springy", all the girls love them ! Once we were ready, we had our drinks carried to our table by our server.. the restaurant appeared very nice and clean on the inside, everyone was polite, and very personable. our server explained to us the specials of the evening, we ordered delicious appetizers, continuing onto our dinner, one of us ordered a ribeye special with melted gorgonzola cheese that was mouth watering! we ended our great night sharing dessert! all around a great time for all of us, we will definitely be back for our next girls night out!Special Features:
- This was our 2nd trip to Nove'underdogDined on 3/15/2014This was our 2nd trip to Nove' and it was just as pleasant as the first visit, staff was attentive with the refills and taking away dishes. The waitress did an excellent job explaining the specials and was very friendly and polite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Surprise InsideJoePVIPDined on 3/8/2014The exterior does not do justice to the inside look. Nicely decorated, absolutely great service and outstanding selection.Both the appetiser and wine selections were broad and excellent. For the main couse we had the Mako shark special and the Veal parmesan- they were perfect! Highly recommend you visit.Special Features:
- Just rightBeckyPDined on 3/1/2014We were visiting Saratoga for a children's chess tournament and wanted a good meal for parents and kids. Nove was a great choice. Service was friendly and food was top quality; everyone was happy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable dinner7familyDined on 2/22/2014Nove is surprisingly attractive inside despite the plain exterior. The staff was very informative about the menu items and the food was very good. The only negative for the evening was the sparklers they set off for a birthday guest had a horrible, very strong odor that because of the low ceilings lingered long enough to ruin your appetite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tastefully DoneFoodLoverDined on 2/17/2014We have eaten here a few times now and they totally go above and beyond as far as great food and service.We will be back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Did not disappointLightLoverDined on 2/15/2014Nove was recommended to me by a coworker, and it definitely earned his high praises. I made reservations for a Valentine's dinner on the day after Valentine's and everything went perfectly. Our reservation was ready almost immediately, the meal options all sounded excellent, and we had fresh warm bread to eat. We had the bison ribeye and the penne vodka; both dishes were perfect and in particular I found the ribeye to be cooked to perfection and was favorably portioned to me. I will certainly recommend Nove to others and return myself!Special Features: