1727 Massachusetts Ave
Lexington, MA 02420Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://nourishlexington.com/
- Phone: 7816742400
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 5:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm; Brunch: Sunday: 10:00am - 2:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Vegetarian / Vegan, Contemporary American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Weekend Brunch
- Catering: We can satisfy everyone from vegans to carnivores with our unique and satisfying menu options. Perfect for business meetings, conferences or social gatherings when a variety of tastes need to be accommodated.
- Entertainment: We offer live music three nights a week - Tuesday, Friday and Saturday.
A word from Nourish Restaurant
We work hard to provide our customers with a great selection of food from local and regional farms during the New England growing season. We want to know not just how our food is grown but who is growing it. We juggle purchasing organic, local produce, cheeses and meats with some conventional alternatives because we are also aware of the importance of maintaining reasonable prices so we can welcome a diverse community to our table. We look forward to welcoming you to our family-owned restaurant.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Nourish Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
- Very nourishing!CBS3Dined on 10/4/2012Perfect for our group of 7 celebrating together. Menu met all of our cuisine preferences. Something for meat eaters, fish lovers, vegetarians and children. Food was delicious with nice Washington wine and good beer. Service was friendly and accommodating. Ambience is casual and interesting. Recommended it to relatives and friends who also enjoyed their meals and visit. Very nourishing when we needed it the most!Special Features:
- Love this place! They haveOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/28/2012Love this place! They have wondefcul vegetarian food, great drink specials, & nice servers. I'll keep coming back, for sure.Special Features:
- We did not stay as the smellNewintownDined on 9/27/2012We did not stay as the smell of cleaning fluid was quite strong throughout the restaurant that day.
- We had brunch and it was quitejdeeVIPDined on 9/23/2012We had brunch and it was quite good. An omelette with salmon and a nice dil-dream sauce was quite a good combination. The cinnamon scone was a cakey-style scone, fresh and also good. The chipotle chicken salad had lots of chicken, with corn and beans, in a creamy chipotle sauce, on greens. In the sparsely-populated Lexington-Concord restaurant scene, this is a good find.
- Seated in a very sunny spotLaurenC003VIPDined on 9/22/2012Seated in a very sunny spot - had to wear sunglasses inside for the entire meal. I am sure the experience would have been better if this was not the case.Special Features:
- Great menu selection to accommodateCathyLDined on 9/9/2012Great menu selection to accommodate vegetarians and meat lovers. I appreciate their commitment to healthy and local food at a reasonable price. Will most definitely return and recommend it to friends.Special Features:
- This was our first time here.OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/27/2012This was our first time here. While we were there we saw couples, families with children, and singles dining. Our food was quite good, the service was outstanding, all at a reasonable price. Would definitely recommend it.Special Features:
- It was very quiet on a summerOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/16/2012It was very quiet on a summer Thursday night, with only a few inside tables occupied - most diners were on the front patio - but the food was very good and the portion size just right. The wine list offered some interesting new options. We will definitely be going back.Special Features:
- Always lovely and great food.KaliVIPDined on 8/5/2012Always lovely and great food. One of my favorite places!Special Features:
- Nourish used to be one ofOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 7/26/2012Nourish used to be one of our favorites restaurants, nice atmosphere and very good food with exceptional care taken for people with special dietary needs. However, the last couple times we're visited the food has been overcooked, service has been slow and the staff did not seem to pay attentions to details. We'll give it another try but if things don't improve we'll won't be dining there anymore.
- Not very "nourishing"OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/16/2012Waitress was horrible. I wish I knew her name. Unprofessional. Food was just ok not at all what I expected. Very disappointing!!! I would never go back!!
- Eh. Odd layout - very higgledyOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/16/2012Eh. Odd layout - very higgledy piggledy, with tables at odd but close angles to each other (no private conversations here). Funky smell (musty/needs a good cleaning), off putting. Probably improved if you sit outside (not an option with our rainy day). Food was fine - neither here nor there. So convenient, yet unlikely to go back. Server was sweet, though.
- This is a nice little restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/15/2012This is a nice little restaurant in Lexington center. They have a varied menu -- as their website points out, sometimes you want to eat healthy, and sometimes you just want a burger -- and are attentive to food allergies / dietary idiosyncracies. Friendly service. Price is reasonable. We plan to go back there.Special Features:
- Nourish is a great, locallyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/9/2012Nourish is a great, locally sourced spot for lunch or dinner. It is uber kid friendly, and the staff is always accommodating of any food allergies/requests. Although the prices are higher than chain restaurants, that is to be expected because they get much of their food from local farms and sources. Overall great value.Special Features:
- Always a great experienceDEIRDREVIPDined on 6/21/2012Always a great experience sitting out on the lovely patio and eating fresh, tasty meals. This visit made even more pleasurable with the attentive and upbeat waiter named Marc! We had lots of fun!Special Features:
- The food was delicious andOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 6/19/2012The food was delicious and fresh, our waiter was very attentive and the whole experience was very nice and relaxing.Special Features:
- Really nice to find a restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/19/2012Really nice to find a restaurant with a ton of healthier options, as well as options for vegetarians !Special Features:
- First off, this place is aLleeDined on 6/17/2012First off, this place is a a great place to go for any occasion. It has an amazing menu with great vegetarian options, food is locally sourced and/or sustainable. I am not a vegetarian, however my friend that is loves this place. Their meat and fish options are wonderful. The scenic view is of the historic Lexington, MA downtown, which is such a cute, quiet town. I enjoy their wine/beer list since most is local and from ecofriendly suppliers. Nourish does provide a kid's menu and this place is okay to bring kids too, but the options are limited. They have a lovely outdoor seating area. The serivce that I've received the times I was here was charming and of high quality.Special Features:
- Server Mark was very pleasantOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/16/2012Server Mark was very pleasant and take good care of us. Great wood, salmon in champagne sauce is amazing! Deff coming back.
- Great for lunchKevinDined on 6/16/2012Great lunch place. Food is organic and they will accommodate any dietary restrictions. Had their baby salad with chicken. Probably best place for lunch in Lexington Ctr.Special Features:
- to be honest, we go here becauseOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/26/2012to be honest, we go here because we live in walking distance. also because it is kid-friendly. the menu has a nice combination of interesting specials and some good staples. their burgers are quite good, but they have real entrees also. kids menu is limited, but so are my kids' palate, so no problem there. and my kids like the food. we've had wait staff ranging from average to (recently) other-the-top friendly, helpful, and attentive. the scene changes a bit later in the evenings, at least on weekends when they have live music. the place seems to liven-up a bit, but i have young kids, so i can't really say what it's like after 21:00. lexington center is a good place to spend an evening - theater, concerts, streetSpecial Features:
- Food was fair at best. ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 5/25/2012Food was fair at best. Service was inattentive. Very disappointed given other reviews.Special Features:
- Organic Twists on Classic DishesOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 5/23/2012Interesting options for organic food. I had the OMC Burger (Onion, Mushrooms, and Cheddar), which was well prepared and delicious. My companions had dishes ranging from salads to pastas, all seemingly healthier twists on classic "pub fare." Still, the windows opening up to Lexington's street and clean presentation of the food made for an atmosphere that seemed more upscale than just that. Unfortunately, service was not great, and our group ended up serving ourselves water from the pitcher left unattended at the service station many times.
- Poor service marred the mediocreMichaelSVIPDined on 5/19/2012Poor service marred the mediocre food. Ribs ordinary. Hamburger: meat okay, not well cooked. ... Good conversation with manager. Due to that will try again.Special Features:
- Mother's Day DisappointmentOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/13/2012We visited with a group of eight on Mother's Day. Overall this visit was disappointing. We were seated right away with our reservations, but it appeared there were problems in the kitchen as it took a long time for food to arrive, and it sounded like other tables were having the same issue. Despite our seating time of 5:45pm the kitchen was out of one appetizer, two entrees and asparagus. The asparagus was a problem since it was an integral part of one dish and the side vegetable for another. They didn't tell us they were out f asparagus until our food came out. This is our fourth visit to Nourish, the other 3 were wonderful, but this one was a disappointing chance to bring our parents to a place we had raved about previously.
- Good experience, recommend it.Eat4FunDined on 5/13/2012Family dinner, Sunday evening, good food with lots of variety, and very decent vegetarian choices. Friendly respectful staff; overall an enjoyable evening.Special Features:
- Nourishing and creativeOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/13/2012Took Mom there for brunch on Mother's Day. Food was creative, delicious and nutritious. Server was warm and friendly and always there when we needed something. I will return to Nourish for another meal and eat in the outside patio when the weather permits.Special Features:
- The service and setting wereOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/29/2012The service and setting were good but the food was bland.
- Good food. My wife had wonderfullyOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 4/28/2012Good food. My wife had wonderfully prepared scallops. Excellent.. I had the Thai red curry with chicken. It was just ok. Too much peanut sauce and chicken was dry.
- It's the same - but differentOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/25/2012It's the same - but different - and much better than your typical burgers and other things restaurant. Everything there is delicious.Special Features:
- Good healthy food at a reasonableOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 4/18/2012Good healthy food at a reasonable price in a nice place.Special Features:
- We had a wonderful time dinningSubdharmabumDined on 4/14/2012We had a wonderful time dinning and enjoying the entertainment.Special Features:
- Everyone's food was good,BostonFoodieDined on 3/31/2012Everyone's food was good, and we never felt at all rushed, even though we occupied a prime table for over 2 hours on a Saturday night.Special Features:
- I love Lexington and organicOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/9/2012I love Lexington and organic food, so I was super excited to try Nourish. The ambiance in the restaurant is great. We loved the bar, along with the relaxing live music. I got the turkey burger with sweet potato fries. The turkey burger was seasoned perfectly, and juicy. I really enjoyed it. The sweet potato fries on the other hand were extremely disappointing. They were soggy, bland, and tasted frozen. I sure hope they were not!! I looked around and many of the other dishes coming out looked great.Special Features:
- Nourish is an amazing restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/28/2012Nourish is an amazing restaurant with great food, entertainment, and ambiance. I would definitely go again!Special Features:
- Hit or MissOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/20/2012I would recommend but with a caveat - some dishes are better than others. My tofu was drowning in sauce. Scallops were good. Service was poor - slow, inconsistent. Server seemed confused most of the time.
- I first went to Nourish theOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/18/2012I first went to Nourish the weekend before with friends to enjoy an after dinner drink and some appetizers. I was delighted by the atmosphere during that visit, and impressed with their philosophy about food. I went back with friends a week later to hear a small band perform (50/50)- they were great, and perfect for the setting - not too loud, and good song list!). Our server, Kelsey, was very attentive and a joy! All-in-all I LOVE this place and will be coming back with my friends soon. I can't wait to see what it's like when the weather is warmer, and you can be seated outside!Special Features:
- Tasty and satisfying. Worth a try!GFDinerinDCVIPDined on 2/16/2012Fabulous chicken wings, great rib eye, tasty and nutritious options. They were accommodating for my gluten-free needs. Great place!Special Features:
- Overall the food was extremelychocolateDined on 2/16/2012Overall the food was extremely salty. My friend ordered the meatloaf. It was very very dry, and very very salty. I ordered the scallops, which were cooked well,but again, too much salt. We both had sides of carrot/cabbage, which were inedible, due to the salt and the mashed potatoes were pasty and not appealing at all. The only good part of the meal was the hummus, as appetizer. This was my second bad experience at Nourish. Sorry but I will not be going back.
- Run far, far away from Nourish!AmberJaneDined on 2/14/2012Food was terrible, bland and unimaginative. Service was awkward at best. Only went there because kids eat free on Mondays and Tuesdays, but apparently they stopped that promotion without announcing it. Cost almost 100 dollars which is atrocious. Would never step foot in that establishment again.Special Features: