121 South Tejon Street
Colorado Springs, CO 80903Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.nosh121.com/
- Phone: (719) 634-6674
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Happy Hour: Monday: 3:00pm - 8:00pm
Tuesday - Friday: 3:00pm - 6:00pm
Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Global, International, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Team Nosh
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Nosh
We specialize in small plates and encourage a shared dining experience. We are definitely different for Colorado Springs, but different in a great way. We want your tongue and mind to get smacked with big, vibrant flavors from our food and drink. We don't want you to just go out and have dinner, we want you to have a true experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Nosh reviews from OpenTable diners
56 reviews since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (47)hot spot (23)good for groups (19)romantic (16)special occasion (16)neighborhood gem (14)vibrant bar scene (13)great for outdoor dining (10)great for lunch (10)late-night find (9)notable wine list (7)kid-friendly (3)scenic view (2)great for brunch (2)Show More
- Lots of funSF1072Dined on 11/8/2014We have been to Nosh twice now and did the Experience both times The Experience is where you tell your server your spice index, any strong likes/dislikes and allergies and the server and kitchen collaborate on creating a meal for you from their many intriguing options. The Experience comes with four choices and we were debating whether that would be enough, but it turned out to be the perfect amount of food and flavor varieties. We also had room for dessert - the bread pudding is to die for and the frozen creme brûlée bananas foster was an innovative and delicious take on the usual. For tasty, fun and unique dining try the Experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- cindarellaDined on 11/8/2014Excellent food, service and ambiance!! It was our first time as we were in town for the Rocky Mountain Womens Film Festival. A great find and good place to chat about the films we had seen that day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Best TapasHappygirl7Dined on 10/29/2014An incredible menu with extremely helpful wait staff. One of my favorite restaurants in the SpringsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun and DeliciousNicknameVIPDined on 10/25/2014While not every dish was outstanding, all were very tasty and some plain fantastic! Service was very good and the whole scene is very loose and casual in a really positive way. It all works very well. Recommended highly!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The "Experience" a fun experience!nomnom3Dined on 10/20/2014We love Nosh! We've ordered the "Experience" a few times and are always delighted! To have the choices for courses made by the server and have the food be exquisite every time is such a great experience. We told her the birthday girl didn't like fish, and she made sure everything was delicious and complemented each other, but was fish-free! We loved it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful!WMassFoodieDined on 10/18/2014The servers were knowledgeable and enthusiastic. The food was excellent: creative and well prepared. It was hands down the best meal we had on our visit to the Colorado Springs area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Go if in Colorado SpringsFoodbratDined on 10/16/2014Have Gluten Free menu. Idea here is smaller servings- larger than tapas but smaller than an entree size. We had edamame with Pan Asian sauce. Incredible. A bit salty and loaded with garlic but really a must try. I went for a bowl, not called soup but forget the name, of chopped kale and shrimp in an Asian broth. Im not a kale lover but keep trying, and server encouraged me to try this as is the best kale she ever had. This was amazing. Not bitter, had some texture, there were about six shrimp in my bowl. Also had the Udon noodle bowl with roast pork. Yummy. Go. Food is really good, good selection, cozy atmosphere, attentive and friendly staff. PS Also as many dishes as possible are Gluten Free- so they must use GF Soy Sauce throughout.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A FavoriteuawolfVIPDined on 10/8/2014Absolutely wonderful food, excellent service, highly recommended. The chef creates intriguing meals that you won't find anywhere else.Special Features:
- Modern and trendyRbcangemiDined on 9/29/2014The service is great. Our server was very attentive and helped us choose some wonderful plates. The food will waken all your taste buds. The atmosphere is very trendy and almost clinical.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Second Visit Did Not DisappointMaximillian00VIPDined on 9/22/2014This is a great place for a quick lunch without fast food. The menu selections are varied enough for everyone with plenty of healthy options as well as burgers, wings and wraps. Service was great, there were no delays. We plan to try dinner here as we hear the bar scene is pretty good at night.Special Features:
- Love itOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/20/2014My second time here, my first time on the weekend, so definitely use open table if you're going them, I saw a group of four get turned towards the bar to wait while me and my girlfriend walked right in and got sat right as away since we have reservations. Food came out super quick, we said bring it out as it's ready and were surprised when all 3 dishes we ordered showed up about 10 seconds after each other, we hadn't even started on the first one yet so shout out to quick food prepation. The first time we went the food was pretty slow but we got a free dish out of it so no hate there. Love it, will definitely visit again, its a bit pricy for the size of the dishes but neither me or my gf complained.Special Features:
- Always greatRunningirishDined on 9/13/2014Best calamari ever. Ask for an extra lemon. Love the cocktails too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun and trendyKarrieDined on 9/6/2014The martinis are incredible, service was amazing. The ambiance is great, feels like a little New York City club in the heart of Downtown. Tapas sized dishes, great for friends going out to share a couple of drinks and food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely Great!!!!JoeyDined on 8/30/2014We were the annoying group that showed up 5 minutes before closing, after pushing back or reservations 4 different times in one night. Regardless, the staff was amazing to us. I ordered the West Philly Steak, and it may have been the best steak I've ever eaten. It wasn't big, but it was incredibly delicious. Prices were very reasonable, 4 meals, appetizer, 4 cocktails, 3 shots of Patron, and still under a hundred dollars? The place is great! Highly recommend it. It will definitely not be the last time we visit Nosh.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014Great menu selection that you wouldn't find at your average restaurantSpecial Features:
- Always a treatdemchoDined on 8/30/2014I always enjoy going to Nosh, because they always entertain my taste buds with something new and delicious. This time I loved the shrimp remoulade dish (not your grandma's remoulade!) and the beets with soft cheese (and I'm not even a huge fan of beets). The wine list offers interesting choices, not just the standard fare, and servers are usually knowledgeable about the wines offered. Good cheese plate, good dessert (but we should have split between 2 of us), and the place has a fun vibe. If you like to try new foods and don't mind some old favorites being experimented with, Nosh is a great place for you.Special Features:
- Great wait staffOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014Every time I go to Nosh, the wait staff are informative, polite and professional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family Lunch!BonVoyageLunchDined on 8/26/2014I had lunch with my two lovely daughters, my youngest was celebrating her 21st birthday (week) and my oldest daughter flew from the east coast to join the celebration! We chose your restaurant for location for that day, and we were quite pleased with the location and the atmosphere. Our waiter was exceptional! He even took a picture of the 3 of us and then was pleasant when we asked him to retake the pic! Kudos to him. Since I had to take my oldest daughter to the airport, this was a Bon Voyage lunch, bittersweet. Your restaurant was a perfect setting for us... thank you! KatherineSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- has been betterOpenTable Diner Since 2003Dined on 8/19/2014Probably won't go again for a while. Unless I want some dynamite calamari, which they do have. Not impressed by any of our other dishes, which were the edamame, chicken, chili mac and cheese, brussel sprouts (way too much sauce and just too much going on in the dish), and mussels (which were incredibly small, both in serving size as well as mussel size, and in a sauce that just didn't get it right). Drinks were OK, nothing creative. All in all, this is generally the go-to place for a show at the pikes peak center, but next time, I'll find an alternative.I would recommend this to a friend.
- SchlindyDined on 8/9/2014Been wanting to visit Nosh for awhile, and I was not disappointed. Great overall experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great little spotCaptAwesomeDined on 7/26/2014this is a small plate restaurant done right. a nice mixture of options with the right portions of foods. ended up having quite the variety of options and each one was just as good as the previous. high recommendations go to the mac n' cheese, vietnamese wings, chicken and waffles, corn chowder and mussels. through the entirety of the meal service was exceptional, including no rushes, cold food, or empty glasses. even the food runner was extremely courteous and helpful -- she explained each dish down to the ingredient levelSpecial Features:
- The following 367 reviews are from the Nosh reviews archive.
- Hip and deliciousfootbreadDined on 7/25/2014Good for vegetarians as well—I got the excellent Ginger Citrus salad, which was more hearty than you would expect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NoshEdzoocatorDined on 7/22/2014We went on Tuesday night, so it wasn't very busy. The small plates are just the right size for those of us who prefer to try a few different foods on the menu without requiring a doggie bag afterwards. The use of elderflower in their mixed drinks adds an interesting twist to the usual. The spicy shrimp bowl was great. I look forward to try their Mac n Cheese the next time I visit Colorado Springs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great place for a date.JsunnDined on 7/1/2014I've been to Nosh on more than one occasion and it remains one of my favorite places. My date and I decided to leave our dining fate up to the waitress and let her pick our 4 course meal. We were not disappointed, an excellent mixture of dishes that paired with our wine perfectly. We will be back!Special Features:
- Nosh - Great Elderberry Sangria!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/30/2014Very modern with cool fish motif on wall. Service outstanding and kitchen very accommodating to requests. We went on a Monday which is Happy hour all night so good choice of small plates and a "Blind Date" dinner for two. You need to have a sense of adventure because you don't know what the chef will prepare for your dinner. Includes a small cocktail. Very reasonable prices for Monday happy hour. Food was attempted gourmet however fell a bit short of great. However, I'm a tough critic with lots of restaurant experiences so others may find it great.Special Features:
- go to NoshOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/30/2014great food. white sangria is deceptively deliciousSpecial Features:
- Monday night is date night!OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 6/30/2014We tried the date night meal for couples and it was great. You get two aperitifs to start the meal and then you share 3 dishes plus 1 dessert. The amount of food seems just right and it's a good value. The dishes change every week and it's fun not to ask what will be served to be surprised. Just make sure you let them know if you have any food allergies ahead of time! We'll go back, the meal was well done.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delish!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/28/2014Loved it! Eclectic food and variety. Restaurant atmosphere was great! We will definitely go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great find :)OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/21/2014Food was delicious and our server ( tall, blonde hair glasses) was fantastic...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, good service.OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/21/2014The food was great, very tasty and different. However, the portions seemed small. The service overall was very good but the waitress took my wife's drink before she was done. I would go there again, but not with a tremendous appetite.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/13/2014great service! we loved the idea of the wait staff putting together the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mixed resultsYumYumVIPDined on 6/11/2014The beet salad was excellent but the shrimp remoulade was very light on shrimp and they were small and overcooked. Too much of a bread tower and too little shrimp for my taste. Service good, wines by the glass very nice.Special Features:
- Great for groups!Traveler3Dined on 6/7/2014Service was great, we switched from inside to outside several time as our group arrived, they were more than happy to accommodate us.Special Features:
- Good foodnjhdiverDined on 6/4/2014We've been eating at Nosh for a long time and I don't think the food is as good as it used to be. It's still good to very good (depending on what you get), but some of the dishes used to be amazing and I don't feel like there is anything amazing anymore.
- Feels like a private roomjqstar77Dined on 5/31/2014I've been to Nosh several times over the years. I know that they have changed chefs and menu items like socks but it is always a great place to have a drink, nibble on food, and to actually talk to the people you are with. The food is okay, and seems a bit pricey for what it is, but this has always been the case for Nosh. They have a pretty decent drink menu and decent seasonal taps. This last time I went, it was me and 12 friends celebrating my birthday. The server was completely accommodating which actually made the experience way better. Chicken and waffles the chicken was dry, seasoned edamame, the korean style wings, and and the spicy bowl were way too salty. Calamari was right on point.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Post-graduation celebrationAmesDined on 5/19/2014With a group of 10 for lunch here recently and the food was great and the setting very relaxing. The roasted Brussels sprouts were particularly good. Great sandwiches and burgers, too. Enough variety to please everyone. We had excellent service and enjoyed being off the beaten path and at a relatively quiet place after a busy and fun graduation weekend. Nice to be able to sit and enjoy good food and a delicious white wine Sangria!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- UnderwhelmingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/17/2014Nosh over promises and under delivers on their food. The olive hummus was unimaginative and was served with three carrot sticks, two celery sticks and some crackers. Really? We tried 6 different plates and found each to lack an understanding of how to blend flavors and highlight the main ingredient. We returned the roasted cauliflower dish due to an overwhelming amount of garlic and the burnt flavor. From the food, to the service to the atmosphere, I'd give Nosh a poor rating. Nosh is a restaurant that "tries" too hard to be hip and unique -- they fail miserably. I'd give them a solid "D" grade. And what's up with the Koi fish on the walls?
- Something newtallen3335Dined on 5/17/2014I like the way the chef is always changing up the menu. Something new to try every time we go there. Love this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Moms day brunch not worth itSashaDined on 5/11/2014Good food and nice ambiance but frustrated that I went with three girl friends for lunch to celebrate Mother's Day, and the only option was a forty dollar per person brunch! Good food but I wanted a nice meal and the whole time we were fretting about price of brunch. It's great that it is all you can eat, but pricey and not worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- IncredibleCCOgirlDined on 5/11/2014We went to Nosh for Mother's Day and it was possibly the best brunch I have ever had. They had a special menu where it was a fixed price $40 pp adults and $12 pp kids. You could order any of the hot dishes (or try all of them!) Plus there was an amazing salad and cold food bar. Everything I ordered was sublime: The steak benedict was outstanding with sautéed veggies and a cheddar cheese sauce that was delicious. The sweet potato crepes with apples were also yummy. The chicken and waffles made this southern girl proud, and the oat pancakes were gluten-free but taste FULL! The service was great..from the chefs to the servers. I will be going back to Colorado Springs JUST to eat at Nosh!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.