121 South Tejon Street
Colorado Springs, CO 80903Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.nosh121.com/
- Phone: 7196346674
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Happy Hour: Monday: 3:00pm - 8:00pm
Tuesday - Friday: 3:00pm - 6:00pm
Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Global, International, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Team Nosh
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Nosh
We specialize in small plates and encourage a shared dining experience. We are definitely different for Colorado Springs, but different in a great way. We want your tongue and mind to get smacked with big, vibrant flavors from our food and drink. We don't want you to just go out and have dinner, we want you to have a true experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
Nosh reviews from OpenTable diners
60 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (36)special occasion (25)good for groups (16)romantic (15)hot spot (15)neighborhood gem (14)great for lunch (11)great for outdoor dining (10)vibrant bar scene (9)scenic view (7)great for brunch (7)late-night find (7)notable wine list (3)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Absolutely Great!!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/30/2014We were the annoying group that showed up 5 minutes before closing, after pushing back or reservations 4 different times in one night. Regardless, the staff was amazing to us. I ordered the West Philly Steak, and it may have been the best steak I've ever eaten. It wasn't big, but it was incredibly delicious. Prices were very reasonable, 4 meals, appetizer, 4 cocktails, 3 shots of Patron, and still under a hundred dollars? The place is great! Highly recommend it. It will definitely not be the last time we visit Nosh.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014Great menu selection that you wouldn't find at your average restaurantSpecial Features:
- Family Lunch!BonVoyageLunchDined on 8/26/2014I had lunch with my two lovely daughters, my youngest was celebrating her 21st birthday (week) and my oldest daughter flew from the east coast to join the celebration! We chose your restaurant for location for that day, and we were quite pleased with the location and the atmosphere. Our waiter was exceptional! He even took a picture of the 3 of us and then was pleasant when we asked him to retake the pic! Kudos to him. Since I had to take my oldest daughter to the airport, this was a Bon Voyage lunch, bittersweet. Your restaurant was a perfect setting for us... thank you! KatherineSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- has been betterOpenTable Diner Since 2003Dined on 8/19/2014Probably won't go again for a while. Unless I want some dynamite calamari, which they do have. Not impressed by any of our other dishes, which were the edamame, chicken, chili mac and cheese, brussel sprouts (way too much sauce and just too much going on in the dish), and mussels (which were incredibly small, both in serving size as well as mussel size, and in a sauce that just didn't get it right). Drinks were OK, nothing creative. All in all, this is generally the go-to place for a show at the pikes peak center, but next time, I'll find an alternative.I would recommend this to a friend.
- SchlindyDined on 8/9/2014Been wanting to visit Nosh for awhile, and I was not disappointed. Great overall experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great little spotCaptAwesomeDined on 7/26/2014this is a small plate restaurant done right. a nice mixture of options with the right portions of foods. ended up having quite the variety of options and each one was just as good as the previous. high recommendations go to the mac n' cheese, vietnamese wings, chicken and waffles, corn chowder and mussels. through the entirety of the meal service was exceptional, including no rushes, cold food, or empty glasses. even the food runner was extremely courteous and helpful -- she explained each dish down to the ingredient levelSpecial Features:
- Hip and deliciousfootbreadDined on 7/25/2014Good for vegetarians as well—I got the excellent Ginger Citrus salad, which was more hearty than you would expect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NoshEdzoocatorDined on 7/22/2014We went on Tuesday night, so it wasn't very busy. The small plates are just the right size for those of us who prefer to try a few different foods on the menu without requiring a doggie bag afterwards. The use of elderflower in their mixed drinks adds an interesting twist to the usual. The spicy shrimp bowl was great. I look forward to try their Mac n Cheese the next time I visit Colorado Springs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great place for a date.JsunnDined on 7/1/2014I've been to Nosh on more than one occasion and it remains one of my favorite places. My date and I decided to leave our dining fate up to the waitress and let her pick our 4 course meal. We were not disappointed, an excellent mixture of dishes that paired with our wine perfectly. We will be back!Special Features:
- Nosh - Great Elderberry Sangria!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/30/2014Very modern with cool fish motif on wall. Service outstanding and kitchen very accommodating to requests. We went on a Monday which is Happy hour all night so good choice of small plates and a "Blind Date" dinner for two. You need to have a sense of adventure because you don't know what the chef will prepare for your dinner. Includes a small cocktail. Very reasonable prices for Monday happy hour. Food was attempted gourmet however fell a bit short of great. However, I'm a tough critic with lots of restaurant experiences so others may find it great.Special Features:
- go to NoshOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/30/2014great food. white sangria is deceptively deliciousSpecial Features:
- Monday night is date night!OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 6/30/2014We tried the date night meal for couples and it was great. You get two aperitifs to start the meal and then you share 3 dishes plus 1 dessert. The amount of food seems just right and it's a good value. The dishes change every week and it's fun not to ask what will be served to be surprised. Just make sure you let them know if you have any food allergies ahead of time! We'll go back, the meal was well done.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delish!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/28/2014Loved it! Eclectic food and variety. Restaurant atmosphere was great! We will definitely go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great find :)OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/21/2014Food was delicious and our server ( tall, blonde hair glasses) was fantastic...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, good service.OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/21/2014The food was great, very tasty and different. However, the portions seemed small. The service overall was very good but the waitress took my wife's drink before she was done. I would go there again, but not with a tremendous appetite.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/13/2014great service! we loved the idea of the wait staff putting together the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mixed resultsYumYumVIPDined on 6/11/2014The beet salad was excellent but the shrimp remoulade was very light on shrimp and they were small and overcooked. Too much of a bread tower and too little shrimp for my taste. Service good, wines by the glass very nice.Special Features:
- Great for groups!Traveler3Dined on 6/7/2014Service was great, we switched from inside to outside several time as our group arrived, they were more than happy to accommodate us.Special Features:
- Good foodnjhdiverDined on 6/4/2014We've been eating at Nosh for a long time and I don't think the food is as good as it used to be. It's still good to very good (depending on what you get), but some of the dishes used to be amazing and I don't feel like there is anything amazing anymore.
- Feels like a private roomjqstar77Dined on 5/31/2014I've been to Nosh several times over the years. I know that they have changed chefs and menu items like socks but it is always a great place to have a drink, nibble on food, and to actually talk to the people you are with. The food is okay, and seems a bit pricey for what it is, but this has always been the case for Nosh. They have a pretty decent drink menu and decent seasonal taps. This last time I went, it was me and 12 friends celebrating my birthday. The server was completely accommodating which actually made the experience way better. Chicken and waffles the chicken was dry, seasoned edamame, the korean style wings, and and the spicy bowl were way too salty. Calamari was right on point.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Post-graduation celebrationAmesDined on 5/19/2014With a group of 10 for lunch here recently and the food was great and the setting very relaxing. The roasted Brussels sprouts were particularly good. Great sandwiches and burgers, too. Enough variety to please everyone. We had excellent service and enjoyed being off the beaten path and at a relatively quiet place after a busy and fun graduation weekend. Nice to be able to sit and enjoy good food and a delicious white wine Sangria!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- UnderwhelmingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/17/2014Nosh over promises and under delivers on their food. The olive hummus was unimaginative and was served with three carrot sticks, two celery sticks and some crackers. Really? We tried 6 different plates and found each to lack an understanding of how to blend flavors and highlight the main ingredient. We returned the roasted cauliflower dish due to an overwhelming amount of garlic and the burnt flavor. From the food, to the service to the atmosphere, I'd give Nosh a poor rating. Nosh is a restaurant that "tries" too hard to be hip and unique -- they fail miserably. I'd give them a solid "D" grade. And what's up with the Koi fish on the walls?
- Something newtallen3335Dined on 5/17/2014I like the way the chef is always changing up the menu. Something new to try every time we go there. Love this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Moms day brunch not worth itSashaDined on 5/11/2014Good food and nice ambiance but frustrated that I went with three girl friends for lunch to celebrate Mother's Day, and the only option was a forty dollar per person brunch! Good food but I wanted a nice meal and the whole time we were fretting about price of brunch. It's great that it is all you can eat, but pricey and not worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- IncredibleCCOgirlDined on 5/11/2014We went to Nosh for Mother's Day and it was possibly the best brunch I have ever had. They had a special menu where it was a fixed price $40 pp adults and $12 pp kids. You could order any of the hot dishes (or try all of them!) Plus there was an amazing salad and cold food bar. Everything I ordered was sublime: The steak benedict was outstanding with sautéed veggies and a cheddar cheese sauce that was delicious. The sweet potato crepes with apples were also yummy. The chicken and waffles made this southern girl proud, and the oat pancakes were gluten-free but taste FULL! The service was great..from the chefs to the servers. I will be going back to Colorado Springs JUST to eat at Nosh!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- grearDittoDined on 5/9/2014great for cc seniors and 1 dad. really friendly service and tasty drinks. food is fun and unusual. almost like tapasSpecial Features:
- Not what we were hopingOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/8/2014This restaurant came highly recommended by a friend who had eaten here previously. The menu looks really yummy and promising. But, it did not hold it's charm for long. The sandwhiches were itty bitty, one of my friend's fries were cold and looked like they were at the bottom of the fryer (which they promptly took back and brought her fresh, hotter fries); my "cobb" salad was a ridiculous pile of romaine lettuce, a few cashews, some bacon pieces and a bit of cheese. Really a bummer. Another friend ordered a "grilled cheese" and she's not sure what she got. Anyway, not very good at all and we won't be back.
- The following 346 reviews are from the Nosh reviews archive.
- MediocreDebIVIPDined on 4/26/2014I took a group of out of town guest to Nosh 4 years ago afterthought only having been myself twice. I was so disappointed with how unexciting the menu was, it's taken me that long to go back. The menu has changed but the food is still mediocre. We did have a delightful and attentive server.Special Features:
- Fun menuDiddleDenDined on 4/26/2014The fun thing about Nosh is that you can try all sorts of things. This is not your typical meat and potatoes restaurant. It is fun to order from all over the menu then share. This approach allows you to try what you like and note what isn't your thing. There is nothing worse when dining out than to get a plate full of "not my thing".Special Features:
- OxfordDined on 4/24/2014The portions always look small, but don't be fooled. The dishes are usually very filling. Had beet salad and the Nosh egg. Both first time tries and both were excellent. I would highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The ExperienceMaryJaneDined on 4/22/2014I have been here 3 times and every time they out do themselves. They have an amazing menu but I prefer the surprises that "The Experience" offers. Our server, Jessalyn, was great. She had the chef prepare some of the most delicious plates for us. I love not knowing what we're getting and then being blown away by the selection. This place is so much fun and so very good. I have noticed large groups having a blast and the staff is really fun! I would recommend this place to anyone for anything!Special Features:
- Great combinations and preparationsGoodDined on 4/19/2014Small plates of food and flavor you never thought went together, but do, so surpisingly and wonderfully.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceEricDined on 4/18/2014I would say the experience was great and the food was very unique and well prepared. But, I didn't feel there was any dish, of the four we tried, that I would specifically want to go back to eat. In other words, it was a fun experience trying their unique creations, but the food didn't have, what I would call, a comfort or crave factor.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for foodiescsushiDined on 4/17/2014A good place to go with friends and have a sampling of great food. Their concept is small portions of food for sharing. There are three to four portions per plate. I would recommend ordering two dishes per person, this way you can sample most of what Nosh has to offer. There is a decent selection of drafts and wines. Try their Beet Caprese, even those in the party who didn't like beets found the dish wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Affordable and DelishWashParkFoodie303VIPDined on 4/4/2014This is a gem in downtown Colorado Springs. When I visit from Denver, this is one spot I must stop at for my small plate fix. The staff is friendly and knowledgable. They are very sensible to anyone with food allergies.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NOSH ROCKSparisDined on 4/2/2014Nosh is wonderful--consummate professionalism all-around. Jessalyn is the best, most personable and attentive server that I've ever had--she knows how to connect with a group based on the occasion. As we were there for a meeting, she "hung back", but made sure every need was met quickly and with a warm smile. She's a keeper, Nosh!Special Features:
- Always tasty, great cocktailsMarkSASmithDined on 4/1/2014Nosh is my go to restaurant when people say they want something light. It's always fresh, interesting tasting, and some of the best cocktails in town. Free parking in the heart of town helps, too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good but no longer greatOpenTable Diner Since 2003Dined on 3/29/2014the food is good, but not great, and terrible for anyone looking to eat on a lighter scale. healthiest alternatives were the bowls, which were unappealing, at least to me. we had the beet salad, which was good, but very messy to eat as the beets were very thinly sliced and difficult to maneuver if you wanted to get them nicely on the bread provided. I ended up with purple fingertips while trying to eat it. the shrimp was good, but again, it was served with remoulade within a fried tomato. good, but not for the calorie conscious. drinks were good, but not strong. will probably wait a while before returning, at least so that they will hopefully change up the menu.
- Great ExperienceMaryJaneDined on 3/21/2014This was our second trip to Nosh. We ordered the Experience and it was just as amazing as the first time. Everything was brought out with perfect timing. Our server and attendants were very attentive and personable. The dishes are beautifully prepared and so unexpected. This place is just fantastic. The food, service and ambience all meld together perfectly!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday BashCheChaDined on 3/18/2014I celebrated my 50th birthday at Nosh on a Tuesday night! The bartender made sure that our drinks were made to our exact liking and the wait staff did an outstanding job of explaining each dish that was ordered. Most definetly will return! What an enjoyable establishment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.