NOSH Grill & Bar - Plano
4701 W. Park Blvd. #101
Plano, TX 75093Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
NOSH Grill & Bar - Plano
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.nosheurobistro.com/
- Phone: 9726123200
- Hours of Operation:
LUNCH - Monday - Saturday from 11:00AM
DINNER - Monday - Saturday from 5:00PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: 11:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Private wine-room seats up to 12 people. Also, our community table that can accommodate up to 20 people in-front of the kitchen in the main dining room.
- Private Party Contact: Matt Bayat 9723123200
A word from NOSH Grill & Bar - Plano
We are contemporary Bar & Grill with daily blackboard chef specials.; private wine room; community table; large barContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
NOSH Grill & Bar - Plano reviews from OpenTable diners
- Short Ribs!!!!!DagsVIPDined on 5/4/2013Very nice experience once again at Nosh. Our favorite server is now a manager. Food was fantastic, service suffered greatly after a large table sat down.Special Features:
- A perfect "Nosh" outingdinnerexp3Dined on 4/30/2013My husband & I so much enjoyed our dinner at Nosh's the other night! The food was excellent and our server, Peter, was top notch! (Even to the point that he suggested and helped move my husband to another place at the table to avoid the sun from getting in his eyes.) We'll go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The service and food wereOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/27/2013The service and food were excellent. My son had the beef medallions and I had the halibut special. The only criticism that I have is that the food could have used LESS salt.Special Features:
- Our server Patrick was great.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/24/2013Our server Patrick was great. He was nice, friendly and laid back. He made up for the bad service I received last month. The ambience was great for a Tuesday night. My friend enjoyed her food. My dish was too salty & the cook mixed my asparagus with my artichoke, which I did not request. My food tasted scorched. I was too hungry to request another dish & have to wait. I don't think I will go back again.Special Features:
- Not a good atmosphere. FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/13/2013Not a good atmosphere. Food was overpriced. Small portions. Marginal taste. Overall was disappointed.
- 3 meat specialOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 4/6/2013Saturday night ordered the special of lamb, beef. Taste was good but the beef was tough, lamb was not cooked correctly. I expected better quality. Very disappointed.Special Features:
- We have been here before andconimccVIPDined on 3/28/2013We have been here before and the food was fantastic, but for some reason the kitchen wasn't 'on' this night. My husband had flounder and it had no taste. I had scallops and they were wonderful. Our escargo was so bland it wasn't worth eating. Our friends had tuna and liked it. We'll give it another try though.Special Features:
- The high quality food andOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 3/28/2013The high quality food and great choices made this a restaurant I would like to return to. Every bite was deliciousSpecial Features:
- I called for directions andOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/26/2013I called for directions and was yelled at by the so called manger who answered the phone. Will never recommend or retun!
- First time dinning here andOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 3/22/2013First time dinning here and plan on returning. Everything on the menu sounded so good. We ended up going with a special- whole stripped bass for two. It had such fresh flavors and it was exactly what we were hungry for. We ordered a side dish to go with it and we were able to share it, though it did seem a bit small on the portion size. We ordered the sauteed spinach and I'm not sure what the other sides would have been like. That service was good but it did seem a bit slow at the beginning. I also like that the layout of the place allowed for a view of the kitchen. I'm really glad we gave this place a try and will plan on coming back.Special Features:
- My experience at the NoshOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/16/2013My experience at the Nosh Bistro was dissapointing. The server seemed anxious to get our orders and we felt rushed. We thought it wad going to be like an Israeli restaurant where you can relax and eat ecletic foods. We were dissapointed. The server was high strung & very feminine in his actions. Also the falafel appetizer tasted raw and undercooked. The humus was not appealung either. Our srrver did not take the iniative to bring us new clean plates to eat the next appeetizer on. Also our server said that the setvers sing happy birthday when someone comes for a birthday. Thay did not happen. I heard another server simging happy birthday to their table. I was disapointed.The only good thing about that night was the friendly Hispanic serverSpecial Features:
- Not a good choiceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/9/2013Seemed like they were more interested in charging me for every small question or request than anything. Don't believe it's worth the price. I am happy to have an expensive meal when it merits. This is an overpriced restaurant with an attitude.
- We have always enjoyed NoshMitchVIPDined on 3/9/2013We have always enjoyed Nosh uptown and we decided to try the Plano locale. Food was good...my wife scallops were perfect, but my chicken was much too salty. Service was okay...offered half price appetizers but were never 1/2 price. Overall, it was pretty good, and I'm willing to give it another whirl.Special Features:
- They didn't have one of theOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/8/2013They didn't have one of the favorite appetizers ever!--Tempura Brussel Sprout parts. Fantasic snack. Should have that available upon request. Specialty drinks were way over-charges !!! The food and owner and chef are awesome.Special Features:
- I took a client to Nosh forHewieVIPDined on 3/5/2013I took a client to Nosh for lunch. The place was almost empty, I suspect it gets more lively in the evening. very nice decor and a great place at lunch for a quiet conversation. Both my client and I chose from the daily special menu. He had a Tuscan Chicken Sandwich which looked very apetizing. I had Ahi Tuna Salad which was very well presented, but the tuna was very dry and disappointing. I'm prepared to give the place a second chance, but will be avoiding the tuna!Special Features:
- HopefulOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 3/2/2013This is my 14 visit to Nosh since it opened December of 2011. It has been our favorite restaurant in the Dallas Metro area for some time. We love the food, atmosphere, etc. This past Saturday the service was not very good. Our server very nice as usual (we have had her at least 7-8 times before) did not get to our table very often which made the night a little tense;too busy with more tables than usual. I often get the espresso short ribs, which are probably the best I have ever had-replaced with Dr. Pepper shorts ribs-too sweet, not nearly as good as the espresso. Also, I was disappointed my last few visits that there was no Hudson Valley seared Foie Gras-may be supply issue. We take friends here often and hope things revert back a bitSpecial Features:
- NOSH gives you the abiityHookEm83Dined on 2/21/2013NOSH gives you the abiity to have some unique items prepared with fresh ingredients and you can even watch your meal being prepared as the kithen is the focal point of the experience. Our entrees were served up piping hot, as described, and wonderful. Our server was excellent and knowledgeable on wines, as well as the food offerings. We will return.Special Features:
- Went on a Tuesday night. PlaceDanoDined on 2/19/2013Went on a Tuesday night. Place was empty. My steak was cooked medium when I asked for medium rare, but the steak was delicious nevertheless. Dessert was good. Missing on atmosphere.Has potential. Needs a spark.
- Wonderful eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/16/2013Wonderful food, service and all round experience. Our server was helpful, and fun encouraging us to try different dishes but not allowing us to over order.Special Features:
- Coming from NY - we will travelFoodieVIPDined on 2/15/2013Coming from NY - we will travel for fine food. After reading about NOSH - we were looking forward to our visit but it was not what we expected. The specials on the menu were very overpriced and the service was fair. The beer selection was very disappointing as well. The quality and selection of food choices on the menu was not in line with what we read. Our family lives in Dallas and left the restaurant saying they wouldn't be back either.
- not a great experience - seatedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2013not a great experience - seated at worst table - was in the middle and was for 2, however smaller than any restaurant table ever seen. Food was great and service was plentiful, however interrupted in the middle of conversations too many times. Food is great is all I can say.Special Features:
- Just a great comfortable placeWayneAVIPDined on 2/14/2013Just a great comfortable place for dinner. They treat you well. The food is always good. Salads are great. Short ribs are fantastic but so is the troutSpecial Features:
- Was very disappointed. WerzerVIPDined on 2/7/2013Was very disappointed. We got the pasta special and the penne pasta tasted like it was out of a box and the shrimp was frozen from a bag and barely warmed. Tuna tartare was delicious but had large pieces of shrimp in it. Very, very disappointed and will not return. Our waiter was good.
- We had a reservation and wereOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/2/2013We had a reservation and were seated 45 min. late. The hostess was very nice and explained that there was an unusually slow turnover that night. Food was over priced and not good. Also, it seems to be for the 60+ crowd which is fine but they should plan that older clients may want to fine longer.
- An Absolute MustOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/2/2013The service is excellent and the food is to die for. I highly reccomend the calamari with the green apple marmalade as an appetizer; its incredibly light and has a sweet and sour tang to it which anyone who likes seafood is going to love. The salmon I had was perfect (pink but flaky on the top) and the mustard sauce was creamy and rich. I'd rate them even higher if the website would let me; it's an absolute must for low-priced fine dining.Special Features:
- Nosh by goshOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/30/2013The menu variety was small. The portions were small compared to the price. The food quality wasn't real good . The item on the menu said short ribs and meatloaf and when served it looked like seasoned hamburger patties that were pre made processed food previously frozen and reheated. There were 3 small thin patties and a lump of mashed potatoes . I think they could do better with food presentation and quality. Change the menu to reflect what is being served or write a description. Also I think it's over priced for the portion and quality of food. Work on image and food .
- Plano's missing linkBritPackVIPDined on 1/30/2013Finally sophisticated and casual land in Plano. Great food, great drinks, cool casual interior. This place is a much needed gem; filling a gap in the market place. Go try it! 4.5 Stars!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- They have large round tablesOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/30/2013They have large round tables available for parties of 6-8 which enables everyone to participate in a conversation.Special Features:
- Lunch menu was very limitedSbeeDined on 1/28/2013Lunch menu was very limited which was a dissapointment. We ordered salmon on our salads. Waitress asked how we wanted salmon cooked We both said well. The salmon was undercooked Ambiance good, server very professional.Special Features:
- Food was fantastic, serviceSoonerChickDined on 1/26/2013Food was fantastic, service was great, not intrusive. Water glass stayed full. Manager visited tables to ensure everything was okay. It's a special occasion type of place.Special Features:
- My boyfriend and I went duringOpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 1/26/2013My boyfriend and I went during lunch and had the Tartare of Ahi Tuna for a stater and it was amazingly delicious. If you like raw fish you should would enjoy this dish. We had the burger and fries for a main course and it was delicious as well, but we ordered it medium and it came out closer to rare. Overall it was a great experience and I will be going back for sure. FYI Monday - Saturday they have happy hour from 4pm to 7pm with drinks and apps @ 1/2 off!Special Features:
- This was my first visit toOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/24/2013This was my first visit to Nosh Euro Bistro, and it was nothing short of outstanding! The food was excellent, and the service was phenomenal. I would highly recommend this restaurant!Special Features:
- Excellent food. Nice varietyOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 1/19/2013Excellent food. Nice variety of items and the side items were not your typical. We will definitely go back and tell others.Special Features:
- Waiter was horrible. TheOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/19/2013Waiter was horrible. The entree was not what we ordered and when we sent it back, we received less meat than what we were served originally.
- We love this restaurant. AllOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/12/2013We love this restaurant. All our selections on multiple occasions have been excellent. The wine list is well above average and the staff knowledgeable about it. It's a little out of the way for us but well worth the drive. We know we have a great experience to look forward to.Special Features:
- First time in recent memoryBTCCDDRDined on 1/12/2013First time in recent memory that an upscale restaurant did not offer complimentary bread or rolls.Special Features:
- Special occassions onlyOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 12/31/2012Good Service. Over priced for what you get. Left Hungry.Special Features:
- Rough NYE at NoshOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/31/2012We have eaten at Nosh four times prior to New Years Eve, and had a fairly good experience the previous times, BUT... Out NYE dinner was a disaster. We took our kids (party of 6), and the food was sub par compared to our other visits. The prices were jacked up for NYE, I suppose, and the quality was just so so. Add to that the fact that "no substitutions" and no menu flexibility was quite annoying, for a restaurant that is trying to set it self apart as a big deal in Plano. No mashed potatoes were available, and unfortunately, my wife must have those to enjoy any steak, with frites being her next choice, and they would not give her those either, even a la carte. The service at Nosh has never been up to the par either.
- The food was delicious, pricesOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/27/2012The food was delicious, prices were reasonable, service was excellent. We will definitely return the next time we're in town.Special Features:
- Lovely restaurant with greatOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 12/19/2012Lovely restaurant with great food! We had attentive, relaxed service--just a great lunch for our group of 5. Waiter was a real sweetheart--we all enjoyed our dining experience immensely.Special Features: