North Coast Cafe
9801 Carnegie Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44106Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
North Coast Cafe
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/intercontinental/hote
- Phone: 2167074051x
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 6:30am - 10:30am, Saturday & Sunday: 6:30:am - 11:00am
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:30pm, Saturday & Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Global, International
- Executive Chef: Klaus Happel
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Cafe, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wine
A word from North Coast Cafe
North Coast Cafe - Informal, upbeat, convenient restaurant featuring American, Continental and International buffets.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
North Coast Cafe reviews from OpenTable diners
7 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (5)good for groups (3)special occasion (2)great for brunch (1)romantic (1)great for outdoor dining (1)neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- Yummy BrunchmerlynmouseVIPDined on 9/14/2014Nice elegant brunch but the dress is casual since it is inside of the hotel and I don't think the patrons have to dress up. The brunch buffet was limited in choices compared to more casual restaurants but we found it filling from the made to order omelets to the smoked salmon - The service was impeccable - personalized attention without being overbearing - and do not miss the crispy bacon !!I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 16 reviews are from the North Coast Cafe reviews archive.
- Superb!ConnieDined on 6/13/2014Delicious food, great service, had a relaxing get away from the ClinicSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great spot for a group lunchDrDavidDined on 6/11/2014This is conveniently located, and the lunch buffet is always changing, but consistently offers healthy-choice, delicious choices ranging from salads, to roasted veggies, meats, fish, etc. And then there is the dessert selection... Mmmmm good!Special Features:
- Great value amazing lunch!!bszwedaVIPDined on 5/15/2014The $20 lunch buffet is an amazing value. Everything was delicious. I loved the worldly nature to the menu - lots of international selections. Also so many varied options including a chef attended stir fry station and lamb carving station. Definitely head over, but make a reservation as CC employees fill this place up.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrific Lunchbkath2000Dined on 3/12/2014We took a colleague for a going away lunch and chose the buffet. There were plenty of options for a vegetarian which was really nice. The service was fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We have found consistent goodSam123VIPDined on 12/11/2013We have found consistent good service and great food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food has gotten significantlycaptiveaudienceVIPDined on 12/9/2013The food has gotten significantly worse over time. I had bland salad, bland vegetables, bland chicken, and bland very dry pork roast that was literally too tough to chew.
- Amazing selection...DrDavidDined on 11/21/2013We often go to the North Coast Cafe for special lunches. The buffet is consistently surprising, delicious and varied. There are always delicious vegetarian options, fish and carved meats for those so inclined. The salads are fresh, with unexpected pairings of flavors and ingredients. And finally, the desserts... Hmmmm :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LunchOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/13/2013The lunch buffet is wonderful...our service was wonderful..we went with a group of 8 and everyone enjoyed their lunch. Would definitely go back. Only Con the price of the lunch buffet was a little high.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful risotto. Great buffet.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/26/2013Wonderful risotto. Great buffet. Was a bit noisy - more people in restaurant since Table 45 temporarily closed for construction.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Business lunchPepperDined on 8/23/2013Delicious food---buffet is best deal in town. Great Service. We were on a tight schedule and was able to have lunch within the hour.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A real "neighborhood gem".Sam123VIPDined on 7/22/2013I appreciate how professional Tasha always is when I make reservations for this "neighborhood gem". The Cajun sweet potatoes at the lunch buffet were terrific. Our server was attentive and a good time was had by my lunch mates.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- May 15thDeanDined on 5/15/2013Service & food was excellent as always. Keep up the good work.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't go on Saturday for lunchOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/11/2013We had heard that North Coast Cafe has a great lunch buffet. We arrived at 12:30 to an empty restaurant and the news that on Saturdays business is very slow, so no buffet and we would have to order from the menu. Our 4 people had food from "okay" to "excellent." Our waiter was clearly on the job for the first day. He was friendly and smart, and he'll be a good waiter after he's had a few days of training. Since we were paying a hefty full price, we deserved an experienced waiter. Decor and atmosphere beautiful,.
- Good Food - Terrible ServicediningoutDined on 5/3/2013While the food was really goood, (I had a lamb burger) the waiter was inefficient and forgetful, he seemed pay more attention to tables with men, than to a table with two women, even forgetting our appetizer then claiming the kitchen was busy when we asked about it. The restaurant was not full and they were not that busy. He ruined an experience for my friend as this was a special lunch for her. So take your chances, food good, service not so.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for a lunch alternativeOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 4/30/2013Good for a lunch alternative to the Cleveland Clinic. Food and selection was disapointing, especially for the price.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had the buffet which was aOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 4/1/2013Had the buffet which was a little disappointing. Will order off the menu next time.