Nori Sushi - Milwaukee Ave
1393 N. Milwaukee Ave.
Chicago, IL 60622Neighborhood:
Bucktown / Wicker Park
AsianPrice: $30 and under
Nori Sushi - Milwaukee Ave
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://norichicago.com/
- Phone: 7732929992
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 12:00pm - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Thai, Japanese, Asian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Counter Seating, Delivery, Entertainment, Happy Hour, High Tea, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: We can accommodate a wide variety of catering needs with advanced notice. Call to set up catering for your party, meeting, or event. Order whatever you like or choose from our pre-selected sushi roll platters at discounted prices.
- Entertainment: Wide-screen TV available that is viewable from most seats in the restaurant so you won"t miss out on your favorite sporting or entertainment events while you are dining with us.
- Cross Street: Wood St
- Public Transit: Located a convenient 7 minute walk from the Damen Blue Line stop and a 6 minute walk from the Division stop. The Milwaukee (56) bus also stops directly in front of our restaurant at the intersection of Milwaukee and Wood.
- Parking: Street Parking
- Parking Details: Located at the corner of Milwaukee and Wood. Metered parking is available directly out front on Milwaukee, or you can try your luck at the free neighborhood parking all along Wood street.
A word from Nori Sushi - Milwaukee Ave
Nori Neighborhood BYOB Sushi Bar is a cozy spot located in the heart of Wicker Park, just steps away from a bustling nightlife and arts scene. Featuring classic rolls as well as our own elaborate creations, you are sure to satisfy your every sushi craving. For the purist, we have a wide selection of fresh fish available as individual pieces or on platters. Sushi not your thing? Craving something hot? We also have an array of cooked noodle and rice dishes inspired by a range of traditional Asian cuisine. Bring your own beer, wine, or sake, enjoy our outdoor patio in the warmer months, and let us help you have a good time!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Nori Sushi - Milwaukee Ave reviews from OpenTable diners
5 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (3)fit for foodies (2)great for outdoor dining (2)romantic (2)special occasion (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Friendly and convenientamh9Dined on 9/16/2014Nice staff, cooked food and sushi prepared very quickly. Easy parking out front.Special Features:
- Service was excellent... butOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/26/2014Wait service was excellent! Our waitress was phenomenal! The sushi was fairly good. However, the restaurant needs cleaning up & better access.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent SushiveggiewheelsDined on 6/25/2014I love sushi and have been to several places, and so far this is my favorite. Not only do they have your typical sushi options, but they also have ramen noodles! I rarely see the noodle option at other sushi places so I had to order them. They were super delicious and did not disappoint. The location was spacious which I loved too, because I wasn't crammed next to another table. I loved all the food I ate, and so did the people I went with. I will be going back, plus it's byob.Special Features:
- The following 0 reviews are from the Nori Sushi - Milwaukee Ave reviews archive.