Nora's Italian Cuisine
6020 W Flamingo Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89103Neighborhood:
Near the Strip
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Nora's Italian Cuisine
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://norascuisine.com/
- Phone: 7028738990
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Saturday - Sunday: 11:00am - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Sicilian, Pizzeria
- Executive Chef: Nora Mauro
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: View our catering menu and let Nora's cater your next office lunch or family dinner.
- Private Party Facilities: "Table 500" is a round table that seats up to 12 in a private room.
- Entertainment: Live Music Friday and Saturday Nights from 9-11!
A word from Nora's Italian Cuisine
With over 70+ classic Italian dishes, our dinner menu is sure to satisfy all of your Italian cravings. Our recipes have been through the test of time and you are sure to find something you will enjoy. Voted Best Of Las Vegas!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Nora's Italian Cuisine reviews from OpenTable diners
- I really liked the bar roomvonarvaDined on 3/16/2014I really liked the bar room dining experience. It has the better ambience than the main dining room. It was also very nice to find a quality place away from the Strip. This is the kind of place I would frequent if I lived on the west side of Las Vegas, as it appears that many locals do. I enjoyed the naked chicken parmigiano and my dining companions’ choice of the veal scaloppini looked very delicious. The wait staff was very friendly and made us feel at ease. The bar also has a private room for a moderate size group of 10-12. They are moving to a new location soon according to the wait staff and I hope the new décor is modeled after the bar room décor.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Server was not attentiveOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 3/16/2014I was really craving to have some good old traditional spaghetti and Meatballs. We chose to go to Noras. When we got seated we ordered a salad to share and then our pasta. We received our salad quickly. We ended up finishing our salad and the busser took away our empty salad dishes. The server then stops by and asked if we received our salad and we stated yes we had already finished and he stated that so much for him paying attention. So he ended up placing our pasta order way later than he should have. We waited over 1/2 our for our main dish because the server was not paying attention to our table. Overall, we most likely will not be returning because of the service and also the pasta sauce was very watered down .
- Found a gem in VegasGABYD63Dined on 1/26/2014Great non tourist Italian restaurant. Suggest to make reservation for evenings.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Real Italian food!joshsdadDined on 12/22/2013It is rare to find Chicken Carcioffi on many italian restaurant menus. Very Nice! Service erratic but friendly on a very busy night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unfortunate experienceMarkVIPDined on 10/13/2013We've eaten at Nora's before, and it's always been a pleasant experience. Good food, drinks, and service. This last visit I believe was an anomaly, and hopefully won't be repeated. We had reservations for 4. Another threesome, arriving when we did (without reservations), were seated next to us (different server). They had completed their meal and left before we finished our salad. Our server was very busy, serving many tables, yet we had to constantly find him. I wanted to be honest with this review, yet will certainly dine at Nora's again. Perhaps management can be as attentive to what's happening on the dining room floor, as to the front reservation desk.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best italian choice in VegasMicahBVIPDined on 9/22/2013We were looking for a quality "neighborhood" Italian (as opposed to an overpriced, Casino offering). After reviewing Yelp, Travel Advisor and Open Table, we determined that Nora's was the best bet--convenient enough (a cab ride a few miles off the strip), reasonable and high quality. We will definitely return! It is relatively casual, in an understated strip mall. But everything about the experience was outstanding. The hosts and servers were friendly and attentive. The servings were plentiful. Our table ordered items that ranged from a simple pasta to the veal chop special--and nobody was unhappy. Shared a huge salad for an appetizer. And good homemade desserts. Plus a wine list that ranged from reasonable to high end. We'll be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hadn't been to this RestaurantJeffBDined on 9/22/2013Hadn't been to this Restaurant in 20 years. Nice to know the food quality has not changed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.