9338 Baltimore Nat'l Pike
Ellicott City, MD 21042Neighborhood:
MediterraneanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.noraskabob.com/
- Phone: 4104185911x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch & Dinner:
Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
Saturday & Sunday: 12:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Persian, Mediterranean, Greek
- Executive Chef: Sevi & Ray Sinanian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Takeout, Wine
- Private Party Contact: Sevi 4438032241x
A word from Nora Kabob
Looking for the best Mediterranean, Persian, Greek and Middle Eastern cuisine? Then Nora's Kabob is the perfect choice. Come see why the Baltimore Sun wrote "You can feel the love at Nora's Kabob".Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Nora Kabob reviews from OpenTable diners
2 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelEnergetic
fit for foodies (2)neighborhood gem (2)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Family outingfoodieDined on 5/9/2014The food was good. We love the chicken and salmon knobs the best. The salad is amazing and this time we tried the falafel, love them too. This was the first time we took our adult children to the restaurant. They enjoyed their meal and said they would come back. We will return.Special Features:
- Unique restaurant with good food.FamilyManDined on 5/3/2014I took the family to Nora Kabob because we wanted something reasonable that wasn't fast food and wasn't going to be a big ordeal. The service was excellent and very accommodating. The server even suggested just getting a side of shrimp for our 6 yo instead of the full entre. That was perfect. The hummus and other Mediterranean appetizers were very good. The gyros and kabobs hit the spot for us!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BeachdinerVIPDined on 4/26/2014A simple setting. Terrific service--the servers know the menu and are very helpful. The food is very good tasting and healthy. Finally, a great value.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointingdisappointedVIPDined on 3/5/2014mediocre food....salmon and chicken overcooked and dry. will not go back. greek salad was good, but nothing else. not trying again.
- Simply, the best kabobs we've hadLJeffersonVIPDined on 2/16/2014Just the most delicious kabobs my family has ever had. We've been back 3 times so far and the food is always fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really good foodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/15/2014Wow, I'm so happy to find good middle eastern food Close by. Small, cute, casual restaurant in A shopping strip. Must try eggplant dip! Impressed By the chicken kabobs. Well spiced but not Spicy. Surprisingly moist for white meat. Delicious baklava. Will definitely return!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Valentines day value meal.BeachdinerVIPDined on 2/15/2014My wife and I dined there on Valentines Day. We have been there before, and have had very good meals off the menu. The food is good, and a great value. For Valentines Day they had a special menu with 4 courses and 3-4 choices for each course, for a fixed price. My wife had the chicken, I had the lamb, both very good. Service was excellent--my wife is gluten free, and they accomidated her very nicely. As with the regular menu, this place is a bargin for a sit down, good quality meal. We will be back.Special Features:
- Great findajmr2Dined on 2/15/2014We're from Silver Spring and were meeting a friend from Baltimore, normal midpoint Ellicott City. It had just snowed the day before so I was concerned about parking, so I went online through Open Table and searched nearby. Nora Kabob sounded decent, had good reviews, and was in a shopping area so hopefully plenty of parking. We gave it a try. It also happened to be Valentines Day weekend. They did not have their normal menu but had a nice selection of 3 course dinners for $30. We were very pleasantly surprised by our dining experience. The service was great, the wine selection was good and the food was excellent. The seating looked a little tight from outside, but it was fine. We will be going back again to try their regular menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice SurpriseOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 1/23/2014This was our first visit to Nora Kabob, and we liked the menu choices and portion sizes are generous. The restaurant is small, with a counter in the back of the restaurant, and you can tell alot of effort and thought went into the decor which is lovely. The service was gracious and efficient. We were glad they had a nice selection of wines by the glass. A lot of times you're not that lucky with small ethnic restaurants. The only off note was that the salmon kabob was seriously overdone.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious food.. not just kebobs.FrequentGuestVIPDined on 1/9/2014Good beer and wine selection too. Make a reservation...glad we did the place filled up quickly on a Thursday at dinnertime.Special Features:
- Nora's Kabob lunch and dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/28/2013This is a strip mall gem. The middle Eastern food is delicious. We devoured the smoked eggplant appetizer, as well as the beef, spinach, and dolma appetizers. The kabob plates are all done very well...we've tried them all. Portions are generous and they will give you half a portion of salad and half of rice, if you ask, or if you can't decide between the two. The Armenian wine is very nice. The service is also wonderful. I cannot find anything bad to say! This restaurant is well worth trying. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- love this restaurant!KristinDined on 12/27/2013Nora's is a great local favorite. We have always had consistently wonderful food and fantastic service.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Well worth your trip...SharonDined on 12/21/2013Food and service were excellent.. We'll definitely be back!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yum!DinerVIPDined on 11/17/2013This is not a fancy place - small and in a strip shopping center. But the food is absolutely delicious - every single dish for our party of 5! Generous portions too. Definitely worth the drive (for me) to get there!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great find!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/9/2013What a lovely experience! Delicious Mediterranean cuisine in a casual, comfortable setting with charming, attentive server. Well-priced, too. We will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- i was surprised to see thischamchamDined on 5/12/2013i was surprised to see this jewel tucked in a little corner along rt. 40 in Ellicott city...the ambience was great, although i wouldnt recommend this place for large groups, the parking was good. the head waiter/owner/cook (?) i noticed, didnt write down our orders on anything, even just a piece of paper...i was given rice instead of salad, although he asked me twice before. the food was excellent and i wouldnt hesitate to recommend this to my friends....Special Features:
- Exotic Food in a Pedestrian Settingboss61Dined on 5/3/2013My wife & I visited Nora's for the first time and were not disappointed. Service with a smile and a wait staff that went out of its way to please. The small dining room was best described as controlled chaos, as it seemed a space better suited to a fast food place from an ambiance perspective. That said, the food was outstanding, reasonably priced and we'll definitely be back. Did I say reasonably priced?Special Features:
- Neighborhood gemUltracsicVIPDined on 4/26/2013Not much for ambiance, but don't miss the food. Everything was evxtremely fresh and good.....not to mention healthy. This is a real treat.....not to be missedSpecial Features: