821 E Las Olas Blvd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://noodlespaninirestaurant.com/
- Phone: (954) 462-1514
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:30am - 4:00pm.
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:30pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:30pm - 12:00am.
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Brent Lahaye, Patrick Guilfoyle
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wine
A word from Noodles Panini
We offer great casual dining on historic Las Olas Boulevard in beautiful Fort Lauderdale. Not only do we make our own mozzarella cheese, our professional chefs bake all of our desserts in house, roast our own turkey and beef, and make all of our soups, dressings, spreads and sauces from scratch. At Noodles we use the finest imported Italian pastas, prosciutto di parma, parmigiano-reggiano, san marzano valley tomatoes and most of all we put a lot of love in every dish. We were also voted Best Meatballs in South Florida! Join us Mon-Fri from 4-7pm for 1/2 off beers, wine & appetizers. Also on Wed. we offer 1/2 off bottles of wine.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Noodles Panini reviews from OpenTable diners
- Under my radar all these years!tdmiller65VIPDined on 9/18/2013I enjoyed a weekday lunch here and was pleasantly surprised. The cafe-like menu offers so much more variety than the name of the restaurant implies. Great salads...the goat cheese salad was out of this world! will definitely visit again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Meatball delightSmileKDined on 9/17/2013Definitely the best meatballs around. Panini are inventive and quite tasty. Great below-the-radar restaurant. Outdoor tables provide wonderful people watching.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LasolasdiningLasolasdiningVIPDined on 8/11/2013So glad that Noodles is doing opentable now! It was usually a problem to get seated when they didn't take reservations. I was always disappointed when we couldn't get in because the italian food is the best in town!!!! DELICIOUS!!!!I would recommend this to a friend.