Noodles Italian Cafe & Sushi Bar
1585 Pine Ridge Rd.
Naples, FL 34109Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Noodles Italian Cafe & Sushi Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.noodlescafe.com/
- Phone: (239) 592-0050
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday 11:30am - 4:00pm & Sat Starting Nov 15th 2014
Dinner: Monday - Saturday, 4 pm - 10 pm & Sunday: 4 pm - 9 pm
Friday Late Night: 10 pm - 2 am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Italian
- Executive Chef: Seth Berman
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Dancing, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Full Service Catering Menu & Self Serve Catering Menu available for
off-site events. Visit our catering page for menus: http://noodlescafe.com/catering/
- Private Party Facilities: In-house catering is held at the restaurant for large groups, meetings, rehearsal dinners, or after five parties.
- Private Party Contact: Event Coordinator 8889890026
- Entertainment: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday
- Special Events: Friday 10:00 PM - 2:00 AM La Noche "Latin Nite" Dancing
Tues, Wed, Thurs & Fri. LIVE Entertainment 6pm-9pm
Happy Hour Every Day
* 4:00pm - 6:30 pm Nov 1st through April 30th
* 4:00pm - 7:00 pm May 1st through October 31st
A word from Noodles Italian Cafe & Sushi Bar
Noodles Italian Café ® Sushi Bar offers a wonderful array of mouthwatering Dishes for you to choose from. Our newly designed concept offers upscale Italian fare along with traditional sushi, which is freshly made by our fantastic sushi chefs.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
Noodles Italian Cafe & Sushi Bar - Best Restaurants in Naples ›
Noodles Italian Cafe & Sushi Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
35 reviews since July 24, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (16)neighborhood gem (15)vibrant bar scene (15)fit for foodies (13)special occasion (9)great for lunch (7)hot spot (6)late-night find (5)kid-friendly (5)great for outdoor dining (4)romantic (3)great for brunch (3)notable wine list (1)Show More
- LouCFurDined on 11/11/2014Very disappointed with food this time. Food came out cold. Our waitress (Carrie) tried to make things better but she could do only so much. Brie appetizer should be taken off menu altogether.
- BeachhostessDined on 11/10/2014Great spot for a delicious yet uncomplicated dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/5/2014Delicious food and quality service; suitable for group dining. Food is fresh, and the menu is extensive, even including low carb options.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Manhatten ConnectionpopsDined on 10/30/2014Went on a Thursday for the music. Loved the food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- karvevDined on 10/25/2014All was good, as usual. We sat outside, had the happy hour menu - food outstanding, especially the Rigatoni w/Vodka sauce.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014This was our first time at Noodles and to be honest only went because I received a gift card for my birthday. The food was excellent and so was the service. We'll be back time and time again to enjoy it!Special Features:
- Great varietybkmartellVIPDined on 10/7/2014We hadn't been to Noodles in awhile and enjoyed the large variety of the menu -- Sushi and Italian. Best of both worlds. The food was wonderful and our server was excellent. Will definitely plan to put Noodles back on our regular dining list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- average food great servicefoodieDined on 9/30/2014Antipasto had to much dressing Food was on a hot plate but was really not hot for an oil based sauce the food must be served piping hot or will eventually taste greasy The service was superb and I rewarded accordinglySpecial Features:
- Eat, drink, enjoyPersonDined on 9/24/2014The service was great ! Food was fresh, portions big, priced real well. Food choices varried to cover many tastes. They have a gluten free menu with a big selection. (gluten free bread was not available)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DissappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/24/2014We traveled from Marco Island to attend this event. IT WAS CANCELLED!!!! I even received a CONFIRMATION email. No one sent a notice that it was cancelled. Not very professional.
- MonteVIPDined on 9/15/2014We always have a wonderful meal at Noodles. The service and the quality of the food is greatSpecial Features:
- CustomerDined on 8/23/2014Excellent meal, as always. One of our favorite Italian restaurants for the past 10 years. Always consistently good food and many choices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- unusual food varietyfoodvarietyDined on 7/27/2014Noodles is unique in that it offers excellent Italian cuisine and beautifully presented sushi and related Asian offerings. This allows me to have sushi/sashimi etc. and my husband, who does not like that cuisine, can have Italian food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 134 reviews are from the Noodles Italian Cafe & Sushi Bar reviews archive.
- Wonderful band64galDined on 7/10/2014We were at Noodles when Fuse was playing. What outstanding entertainers. We truly hope you keep them on the entertainment list weekly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great variety, tasty menu.PoppyVIPDined on 7/6/2014The food was good as always. We love the extensive variety and convenient location. The server was friendly and prompt. Never a disappointment.Special Features:
- Great place.64galDined on 7/5/2014Excellent dining and drinking experience. We sometimes forget about Noodles but after the great time we had we will definitely be there more often.Special Features:
- Lish79VIPDined on 7/3/2014The bread was cold the Pepsi was flat and my nephew food was over done I mostly love this place I don't now what went wrong tonightSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent for an Italian DinnerDelronDined on 6/15/2014We were greeted by a friendly young hostess; Our table was set and ready. Our server, John was very attentive, helpful with Menu suggestions and friendly. We enjoyed Fettuccne Chicken Carbonara and N'awlins Pasta Bayou; we shared a delicious Greek Salad & bottle of Red Wine. The Meal & Service was Excellent! The dining room was quiet, the ambience was nice. We will definately return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A favorite placeLBMoraDined on 6/8/2014We are snow birds and make sure we eat at Noodles every visit. Our server John, went above and beyond this last night. His knowledge of the entries was extensive. We introduced ourselves and he remembered our names and what we drank. We will ask for him by name our next visit.Special Features:
- Mother's DayDorilouDined on 5/11/2014We had a wonderful dinner at Noodles Café in Naples. Fl. Everything was great from start to finish. Noodles thank you for a wonderful Mother's Day.Special Features:
- Noodles is still a good restaurantBlessedDined on 5/11/2014Although it was almost empty on Mother's Day (which came as a surprise to me), they were still serving the same good quality of food and service was very good. I had not been there during "season" because it has historically been quite crowded. Some friends speculated that a newer shopping area seemed to have taken some of their business to some of the franchise restaurants located there. I prefer to support the local restaurants in the Naples area and am regretful I was unaware of this turn of events before now. I am a permanent Naples resident but I am away for several weeks during season. I will be going back to Noodles and hope that other locals will do the same.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service!lalaDined on 5/2/2014Larissa our server was outstanding! Attentive, quick and friendly. She's also with baby in tummy! I'd go back just to eat and tip her well again! Romantic, relaxing atmosphere. Definitely recommend. Sincerely, Lara.Special Features:
- fairwayVIPDined on 4/29/2014we have eaten there quite a bit and the food is always goodSpecial Features:
- Good overall restaurantJuniorDined on 4/27/2014I have been to Noodles at least 10 times. Alone with the wife, with my mom or with the whole family everyone is always satisfied. They also have a good gluten free menu. The food and drinks are always good. My favorite is the sesame encrusted yellow fin tuna salad.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our first visit!4evryngDined on 4/24/2014Loved the outdoor dining & the food was very good! Our server, Gina, was pleasant & attentive...we'll be back again real soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outdoor DiningVisitorDined on 4/20/2014I would suggest the windows and doors be cleaned and the back of the seating area be dressed up. Out door seating was not very appealing.Special Features:
- good foodlucaDined on 4/17/2014Food is excellent and there is a good variety of dishes to pick from the menu. The specials are always very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Servicemimilou2Dined on 4/9/2014We were seated next to a very loud group of people and our waitress helped us move to a quieter spot. She was very helpful, for which we were grateful. The food was excellent. We had a good time other than the loud patrons.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Appetizers and DrinkseatingoutDined on 4/4/2014Shared two fabulous appetizers with my hubby with wine for me and Kettle One on the rocks for hubby. Excellent service and diverse menu. Open Table is a great resource for making reservations during "the season" and all year.Special Features:
- Our grand kids can't wait to goNaplesannVIPDined on 4/1/2014Our grand kids love sushi and this is their favorite spot when they visit Naples. We have tried others and they always want to return to Noodles. It makes us happy. It is the best value and they have a good selection of rolls that are prepared to our liking. We love the crazy sauce, their special sauce.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/29/2014We took our friends for dinner and they loved it. Service was great and food was excellentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Noisy, but goodSunshineDined on 3/27/2014We went on a Thursday night and didn't realize that they have live music and dancing. We couldn't really talk or hear each other. Even when they took a break it was noisy. But the prices were good for Naples and the veal marsala was very tasty. The salads were also quite good. We ordered glasses of wine and the portions were good and so was the quality.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- our grandkids love itNaplesannVIPDined on 3/24/2014We like sushi rest of the group likes Italian so perfect for our group of 6. All dishes were good. We like their sushi rolls and the unique crazy sauce. only complaint this time is two out of four of our left over boxes were lost. They offered to fix pus half orders which was nice but we were ready to go. Nice jester.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Old and stale.canadianboomerDined on 3/23/2014Whole place could use an update.Looks old and grubby and takes away from decent food.
- We had not been to NoodlesperkycolflDined on 3/21/2014We had not been to Noodles in awhile(we are locals). As always, it was wonderful. The food is outstanding. I highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Noodles still on trackcageyleftyVIPDined on 3/16/2014Love to stop in at Noodles for some good Italian cooking, had shrimp and sausage over pasta, which was very good. The bread could use some upgrading and would be better if it showed up warmer. Very attentive wait staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Liked the novel approach oftastebuddieDined on 3/15/2014Liked the novel approach of mixing sushi and Italian food. Sushi selection somewhat limited, but nicely presented. Our group liked the availability of low carb options on the menu. The Veal Masala did not disappoint! However, the Eggplant Rollatini was very heavy on the breading. Service was slow. We all agreed we would try it again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/15/2014Delicious food, wonderful service and romantic evening. can,t recommend enoughSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner specialkathyDined on 3/14/2014Had a great dinner, excellent food and fabulous service. Our waiter Javier was very attentive and saw to our every need. Can't wait to go backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and servicescubasmithDined on 3/14/2014The food is always excellent here we love this place and so will you.Special Features: