Nonna's Ristorante & Bar
One Mickey Mantle Dr.
Oklahoma City, OK 73104Neighborhood:
EuropeanPrice: $31 to $50
Nonna's Ristorante & Bar
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.nonnas.com/
- Phone: 4052354410
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday - Saturday: 11am - 2pm; Afternoon Menu: Tuesday - Saturday: 2pm - 5pm; Dinner: Tuesday - Saturday: 5pm - 10pm; Purple Bar remains open Friday and Saturday until midnight for appetizers and drinks
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: European, Continental
- Executive Chef: Noe Alvarado and Brent Schmidt
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Nonna's has a wide selection of luxurious on-site spaces to fit any event. Whether you desire a quaint dinner party or a grandiose banquet, Nonna's will prepare an extraordinary event to remember.
- Entertainment: The Purple Bar and second floor patio overlooking Bricktown offers live music Friday and Saturday evenings.Entertainment is also available for private parties upon request.
- Cross Street: Corner of Sheridan Ave and Mickey Mantle Dr
- Public Transit: The Oklahoma Spirit Trolleys travel throughout the downtown area with two stops less than a block from Nonna's; one on Sheridan and the other on Mickey Mantle. Travel either the Red Line or Blue Line.
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: Valet parking is available during lunch and dinner service and is always $5. Also, the Bricktown Parking Garage is located on Sheridan and is just one block east of Nonna's. Parking in Downtown OKC is easy, affordable, convenient and abundant with more than 20,000 public parking spaces including over 1300 on street meter spots!
A word from Nonna's Ristorante & Bar
Nonna's Euro-American Ristorante and Bar, located in the "Heart of Bricktown" in a 90 year old warehouse, is 3 floors of bakery, fine dining, and pure fun! From top to bottom, Nonna's offers an eclectic atmosphere featuring Euro-American cuisine. Don't forget the beautiful Purple Bar; and the specialty gift store - Painted Door!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Nonna's Ristorante & Bar - Best Restaurants in Oklahoma City ›
Nonna's Ristorante & Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
115 reviews since May 6, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (86)romantic (67)fit for foodies (35)good for groups (29)great for lunch (25)great for outdoor dining (25)neighborhood gem (23)notable wine list (23)scenic view (18)great for brunch (15)hot spot (15)late-night find (10)vibrant bar scene (7)kid-friendly (2)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014My husband and I ate here for our 1 year anniversary. The service was absolutley fantastic and so was the food. The server was very attentive, had a great attitude and did everything she could to make sure our experience was a great one. The food was outstanding from the appetizers to dinner and dessert. I will definately return to and will recommend the retaurant to all of my friends.Special Features:
- LunchOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/29/2014Food was great, except maybe chicken pot pie. It was mainly pastry. Pot roast was excellent, especially the gravy. Service was great! Very nice occasional lunch spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fit only for impressing prom datesRabbitDined on 8/23/2014This was my first time, and I thought I was getting a quality restaurant. Imagine my surprise when fellow diners were in jeans, shorts, and flip flops! I don't know why my date and I bothered to dress up. Moreover, why bother with reservations and valet parking if you're allowing a casual dining experience. Other diners included some sort of drunken sorority party and a bachelorette party. My impression is that we were all first-timers, and that the restaurant caters primarily to teenage boys trying to impress their prom dates and couples celebrating an anniversary. The food is as underwhelming as the clientele. Nonna's favorite is spaghetti and meatballs, for heaven's sake!Special Features:
- Excellent ExperienceNewtoOKCsceneDined on 8/22/2014We dined out upstairs. Our waiter gave us recommendations for wine to pair with our dinner. The food was amazing. We all ordered something different. They had live music, which was great and we were still about to talk at our table with ease. Dinner ended with our own fireworks show from the ballpark. It was a perfect ending to a perfect evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed With ServiceOutWithOutKidsDined on 8/22/2014Our entrees took an extremely long time to arrive. The server was very nice, but she continued to forget refills or little requests we had. There were 3 separate occasions that we had to re-request something. I asked for a coke when my food came out. I was done eating my entree by the time she brought it to us. She had the excuse that there were no clean glasses. I find that hard to believe as the restaurant was not packed at all. If it was true, she could have given the courtesy of coming to tell us that the wait for the drink was going to be longer. And, if it was true, does a restaurant of that caliber really not have staff on hand on a friday night to handle the dishwashing? She did end up not charging us for the coke.Special Features:
- So-SoMMSFDined on 8/21/2014Pleasant, attentive service not matched by food which is decidedly average, and priced far too high for its quality.
- Superb experience at Nonna'sBretVIPDined on 8/21/2014Business dinner here was perfect. First of all the server was well trained, knew the menu and it's ingredients, and managed our meal experience perfectly. Second, the entree's were well prepared and their presentation impressive. Both the fish, chicken and steak entrees were tasty. Third, the desserts were presented as a WOW at the beginning of the meal, with fruit coming from Nonna's farm. The apple pie was the best we ever, and we noticed most of the tables around us ordered it too. We will be back soon. Never disappointing here!Special Features:
- The Purple Bar is always goodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/20/2014Constantly entertaining happy hour clients at the purple bar. The bowling pin lighting is the best, and it's never too busy to enjoy some space and conversation. The outdoor patio in the evening/late afternoon is great, particularly on game days.Special Features:
- brunchgangDined on 8/20/2014The food was really good. Can't beat the freshness of ingredients. Our waitress was very attentive. A little dark in the dining room for us... we were there for brunch. We've been before and we will certainly be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EnjoyableLoves2eatDined on 8/16/2014We always enjoy the Nonna's experience. The food is exceptional, the service is just right.Special Features:
- Fantastic FoodobviouscadDined on 8/9/2014My fiancé and I celebrated our engagement at Nonna's and we had a great experience. Amazing food, great portions and very romantic atmosphere. Service was really good as well, however my only knock against it was that they never asked for a drink order. They brought water right off the bat, then the server came and immediately asked for a food order. Not a big deal, since we didn't get other drinks anyway. Also, they ran out of chicken pot pie, which was disappointing but understandable considering they make everything from scratch. Their homemade chips are sooooo good! Overall, I would recommend Nonna's for a special occasion (or any occasion!).Special Features:
- me & my girls love this place! MmmmOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/9/2014We had a group of six and got our food & drinks very quick. The food was delicious as always!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too pricey for many!susankDined on 8/2/2014Looking over the confusing menu notebook, we asked our server to bring two of us a glass of the "house" Chardonnay and another a Moscato. The "house" Chardonnay proved to be $18 per glass on our bill. When our drinks arrived, one of the Chardonnay drinkers said that this was not Chardonnay--too sweet. The server assured us that it was and asked if we wanted to see the "wine person". The wine person never appeared but we figured out one of us had been given the Moscato by mistake. I ordered the pan-fried tilapia ($28). Very tasty but very costly. One of my friends ordered the fried butternut squash ravioli ($21) which was a little dry and chewy. We thought it was good food but terribly overpriced!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/2/2014Great place for 8 ladies to enjoy dinner and conversation at a round table...food and service were great!Special Features:
- Wonderful ExperiencefoodfreakDined on 8/2/2014This was our first time at Nonna's and we were treated fabulously! The restaurant has a wonderful atmosphere, delicious food, and our waitress was exceptional. My only complaint is the menu needs larger bolder print as the lighting in the restaurant is set for a romantic/lovely evening.Special Features:
- A little pricey but very good.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/1/2014Took my 7 year old daughter out for a special evening. We had a great time. The food was very good, a bit pricey, but fun for a special occasion. Our waitress, Kathleen, was outstanding! She made the night a great hit!Special Features:
- DebtomDebtomDined on 8/1/2014Food was good, very slow service In a restaurant that was about one quarter full, and what seemed to be a lot of wait staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CGC2Dined on 7/25/2014We celebrated our 34th wedding anniversary at Nonna's. Our experience was a positive one and we will go back to celebrate with good food and service. Laura was our waitress with a smile, positive attitude and very attentative to our requests.Special Features:
- QueenQueenDined on 7/25/2014Disappointed in our food. It was really good but Luke warm. Dessert was dry. Waitress was rude. Never asked about our food. Brought wine too late. I loved Nonna's the first time. Waitress ruined it.Special Features:
- InconsistentPRICEYVIPDined on 7/24/2014We enjoyed our anniversary dinner in June and returned for a birthday celebration. The bruschetta was very good, as was the goat cheese salad and Nonna's Favorite. The Pot Roast was, however, a big disappointment. The vegetables on the plate consisted of potatoes (good), a little roasted onion and 2 slices of carrot. The meat, served in a Staub cast iron pot, was floating in grease - no gravy! The server, as before, was polite but not well trained for this type of a dinning room.Special Features:
- Nothing for Nonna'sworlddinerDined on 7/22/2014Waitress knew nothing about her job - neglected the table for long periods of time, was not familiar with the menu or the bar offerings, and at the end of the meal, put a dirty plate from another table on top of my partially finished dinner so I couldn't even take the remainder home. Food was salty and my chicken was undercooked. Restaurant was so dim it was difficult to read the menu and at 2 other tables I saw patrons using their flashlight app to read it. I can't believe this is supposed to be one of the better restaurants in OKC.
- Great time as alwaysFunfoodieDined on 7/17/2014We celebrated a couple if birthdays at the Purple Bar. Had a great bottle of wine, great food and a great time. We love Nonnas! Don't forget to buy some tomatoes on the way out!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- STILL A GREAT DINNEROpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/11/2014We had not be to Nonna's for a few years and took out of town guests there on a Friday night. I love that they allow Open Table reservations! I was all wonderful from bar to dessert!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor Service - unpleasant smellOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/5/2014Requested a seat on the balcomny specifically in the reservation. We were called and asked o be there earlier than our reservation which we complied and left the event we were attending. Once we arrived they proceede to sit us in the corner inside and stated we don't take reservations for the balcony. We decide to leave without being served due to the smell and rudeness of staff
- Good view with normal wine listJcowboyRDined on 7/5/2014Food was ok, nothing exceptional. Prices are moderate and while the proportions are sizable, quality of food that could be higher leave one feeling the place is overpriced.Special Features:
- Very NiceGreatPLACEDined on 7/5/2014This was a very wonderful evening and would recommend it to anyoneSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 4th julylovewinsDined on 7/4/2014service was fine but they werenout of king prime rib i ordered so they down graded without askings. than i ordered a medium rare and it came out medium well, i guess for $100 for two people they cant cook a strak. will not be back for that price and quality.Special Features:
- Love the upstairs ambianceebc1005Dined on 7/4/2014Great bar area and patio, and always the food is mmmmmSpecial Features:
- Great date night location.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/28/2014The patio over Bricktown is a great spot to grab a drink or have dinner. I expected a little more from their wine menu but it is Oklahoma. Overall a nice place to have a date night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PerfectALJMetalDined on 6/27/2014Absolutely perfect. Nothing else to say except that you should try it asap.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingHighstandardsDined on 6/27/2014Amazing from the greeting at the door till the second we left. Impeccable service by server Andi. The mushroom florentine appetizer is a must try. Had the ribeye, fabulous. You will not leave hungry.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A wonderful varied menu.LandlockedfoodieDined on 6/26/2014Not only was the service excellent the servers were knowledgeable. The menu was varied and I will definitely be back the next time I'm in the city.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Experience!SpencerDined on 6/25/2014Our recent evening at Nonna's was a wonderful experience. The food, service and ambience were all spot on! I would highly recommend an evening there, like us with friends or a romantic evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ambience with Great ServiceCelebratingGraduateDined on 6/20/2014Our waiter made this a delightful experience from start to finish.Special Features:
- himselfVIPDined on 6/7/2014As opposed to many 5 star reviews we read, we were disappointed from the start. Table too small to hold the basics. We had the specialty prime rib with about 40% waste. The meat was done as requested and the flavor was very good making for our only positive thoughts. Would not go back, too many other good restaurants in Oklahoma City
- Very much worth it.vemma23Dined on 6/6/2014The food was great and the ambience was just perfect for a date or a night out on the town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MemorableWeRfoodiesDined on 5/31/2014From the the valet parking to the meal and service "Nonnas" stands on her own! Little pricey but so worth it! You get what you pay for!! When we want to have a special dinner we dont think twiceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this restaurantSumrGirl414Dined on 5/31/2014The food is always amazing and the service is spectacular. I've been coming here for years.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/30/2014Enjoyed our anniversary at Nonna's on 5-30-2014, using a gift card we had received over Christmas. Afterwards we walked around Bricktown, just taking in the atmosphere. The food was very good, not something we normally have when we eat out, and our server, she was great. Probably a little over our budget, but want to go again, next time using our own money! I'm sure it will have to be another special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exquisite!!ProudHubbyDined on 5/29/2014Wonderful ambiance!! My wife and I love to go out and try new restaurants for our date nights and Nonna's was the perfect spot to showcase my wife and her new dress and high heels and the food was to die for, especially the bruschetta made right at our table and the service was impeccable!! We will be back!Special Features: