581 Hayes Street
San Francisco, CA 94102Neighborhood:
Civic Center / Hayes Valley / Van Ness
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.noir-sf.com/
- Phone: (415) 431-6647
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 12:00am, Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm; Brunch: 10:00am - 3:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Comfort Food, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Adam Hinojosa
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Happy Hour, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Great for private events, our film lounge and adjacent dining room can fit a group of up to 60 people. Whether you are celebrating a special birthday, a business meet and greet, or an engagement to your loved one we have many dining and drinking options to choose from. With your own private bar and bartenders, you will not have to navigate the public crowd to get a drink. Also, with the private film lounge, you will have complete use of the 100 inch screen projector if you would like to screen a movie, home movies, pictures or even a powerpoint presentation. We will cater to your every need.
- Private Party Contact: Brian Cassanego 4153173685
A word from Noir Lounge
Noir Lounge will take you back to the 1940's, where cool jazz and romantic vibes took center stage. Enjoy a selection of over 50 wines, 20 craft brews and great food in our film lounge while watching an old flick, our group table where you can meet a friend or the illuminated bar under the golden dome. Perfect for a romantic dinner for 2 or with a big group of friends, Noir Lounge will fulfill your culinary dreams. Here's looking at you!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Noir Lounge reviews from OpenTable diners
4 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (4)good for groups (3)notable wine list (2)vibrant bar scene (2)romantic (1)fit for foodies (1)hot spot (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- room for improvementHonestEaterDined on 8/23/2014Felt more like a bar than a restaurant. really really bad table service. The only two servers were flustered, totally overwhelmed, inexperienced giving way to rudeness.The food was very good & attractively plated, so whoever is in the kitchen knows what they're doing.decor is interesting & stylish, loved Film Noir ambiance.Our unfortunate table smack in the middle of a private party renting the screening room & small secondary bar, loud bar murmur went to ear shattering roar when party arrived and started their cocktail party on top of our table. Bad planning on restaurant's part. If you're going to book private parties it can't be at the expense of the other paying guests. Keep smoothing the edges and we'll come back for another try.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 7 reviews are from the Noir Lounge reviews archive.
- get the big table!bdaygalDined on 7/19/2014The big table is awesome. Service sucked but we got some free food out of it.Special Features:
- SonyaniDined on 7/5/2014Salads and bruschetta were AMAZING...other appetizers, steak and mac n/ cheese were all def good. Little theater room in the back was very charming and comfortable. Service was prompt and friendly, made it out just in time to walk down to the opera. Great overall experience and will be back!Special Features:
- Great wine bar and food!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/30/2014My favorite things about Noir Lounge are that they serve really good food to go with drinks. The tater tots are amazing!Special Features:
- didn't need a third time ...dianneDined on 4/11/2014to make it a charm. this place is a great find! this was my third visit, and i brought a group of friends who hadn't been here before. they loved it. the service was on the ball, even though there was a huge party in the back room. nothing in our experience was diminished because of that group. we'll all be going back - this time, we'll get bacon on the mac & cheese, too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely Ambiance Comes With A PriceElizabethDined on 2/18/2014Took a bunch of friends out for a special occasion and celebration. We loved that "Casablanca" was playing in the background next to an amazing live pianist. The food was alright, very pricey and the portions are small. The wine and beer list was fantastic, however also very pricey. My $16 a glass sparkling rose wine gave me about 5 gulps of alcohol. Our server gave us the dessert menu and then forgot about us till closing. It ended up being a good thing because when we got the bill we were astonished by how much damage we had done. We figured we paid for the movie and ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good food, great ambiance,SP12Dined on 1/2/2014good food, great ambiance, great bartender, but our waitress was unbearably rude. Would have liked to recommend this spot to a friend had the service even been average at our table.Special Features:
- This is a comfortable placeRaymondVIPDined on 5/28/2013This is a comfortable place for drinks or dinner with a friendly neighborhood feel. My group of 5 enjoyed themselves.Special Features: