550 NW Franklin Ave
Bend, OR 97701Neighborhood:
ThaiPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.noithaicuisine.com/
- Phone: (541) 647-6904
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 11:00am - Close, Saturday: 12:00pm - Close, Sunday: 4:30pm - Close, Happy Hour: 2.30pm - 6.00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Thai
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout
A word from Noi
Experience Thailand in Bend at Noi Thai Cuisine. The authentic flavors and unique atmosphere offer an escape to a culture where food is art and friends are family. Perfect for any celebration, date night, or casual meal. Enjoy "Delicate Thai Taste" at Bend’s Noi Thai Cuisine.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Noi reviews from OpenTable diners
38 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (25)special occasion (21)good for groups (20)romantic (15)neighborhood gem (11)great for lunch (6)late-night find (6)hot spot (6)kid-friendly (4)great for outdoor dining (2)notable wine list (2)great for brunch (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- FranFranDined on 10/28/2014I've been Noi on several occasions and found the food to be outstanding. However on my last visit the kitchen failed to put any seasoning on the food even though our group had requested 3 out of 5 on the 'heat' scale. So we really missed that nice kick in our dishes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food Fun AmbianceFranDined on 10/24/2014Noi is always a treat. Food and service are outstanding. And what fun it is to bring a group of friends and share a meal in the Noi Room.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Foodjeeper16Dined on 10/19/2014My wife and I went for dinner to celebrate birthdays with another couple. Food is always consistently good. They had a Thai dance/puppet show that was quite entertaining. The background music can be quite loud, which is a minus when you are trying to talk with each other, but the price and quality of the meals make it a worthwhile visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Noi in Bend, Or.bdoggDined on 9/27/2014As with many upscale communities there is no lack of good Asian and Thai food in Bend, Or. Noi continues to impress with a distinctive ambiance and wonderful friendly service with a locals flair. The menu is diverse and extensive, impressively prepared and has a grand presentation.Special Features:
- high expectationsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/26/2014I think I might have had high hopes for this beautifully decorated, hip restaurant. I made reservations and specifically noted that my husband and I were celebrating our anniversary that night. The food was OK. My husband ordered a steak that was, to me, very good, but anything would've tasted better than my pad thai. I ordered the drunken noodle pad thai and was very disappointed. I paid $4 extra to add "prawns" what I got were 5 very small shrimp that you could pick up at any local grocery store. My noodles were dry and the whole dish was practically without sauce. I feel like a thai restaurant should not mess up pad thai! Also nothing was ever done or served for our anniversary, maybe restaurants don't do that anymore....Special Features:
- Always perfect!EricJDined on 9/22/2014We enjoy coming to Noi for 2 very simple reasons the food is always "the best Tai food we've had", and "the service is fantastic". For us that is the most important when dining, and we have been to our share of restaurants at every level. We recommend this place to anyone and everyone and look forward to our next visit.Special Features:
- Noi? No, thanksLMASDined on 9/19/2014Noi was recommended by a hotel clerk in Bend - both suggested it was true to traditional Thai food. Not so. Very disappointed on several fronts: - despite making a reservation, was seated in front of a servers' station w/steady flow of traffic back and forth - asked the server for advice on portion size, number of dished to order and she seemed at a loss as to offer any suggestions - all four dishes arrived at once, rather than a bit of staging - found everything from the chili sauce for the fish cakes, the curry coconut rice and green papaya salad to all be very, very sweet and missing heat (ordered medium heat and it was MIA) , savoury flavours such as curry, kaffir lime, lemon grass, ginger - what happened????Special Features:
- Delicious Thai-inspired foodsueandjohnDined on 9/9/2014The crispy chicken is maybe the best chicken dish I've ever had. The eggplant, which is something I often don't like, was delicious. They have four different kinds of rice, and there were four of us, so we tried them all--all good.Special Features:
- Fansltastic as alwaysDustinDined on 9/5/2014I've been to Noi about half a dozen times over the past few months and its turning into my girlfriends' and my favorite place to eat. Friendly staff, great ambience, and amazing food. Best Thai in Bend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing food!GjgowmanDined on 8/28/2014The food, atmosphere, and service were excellent! Highly recommend the crispy garlic chicken!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Thai foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/27/2014Noi has by far the best Thai food I have ever had. Wonderful flavor, excellent presentation and the service it top notch. The décor and ambiance in the restaurant are both very inviting. You will not be disappointed with your visit.Special Features:
- Fabulous Thai FoodGlasartistDined on 8/16/2014It took me 2 years to finally try Noi. After Typhoon closing, I was prety sure that no one could deliver the same incredible food, but thankfully I was wrong. We have been there twice in the last 2 weeks and the first time Jay was our server and he is wonderful. Most recently we had Mellissa as our server and Jay as our runner. You couldn't ask for a better combo! Simply put, the wait help is very fast and friendly. I can hardly wait to go back for more Crab Pad Thai.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Menu changedLuvBendDined on 8/9/2014We were a little disappointed that Noi recently changed it's menu and took off some dishes we really liked. The menu is quite limited now but the good we ordered was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SonnyoneDined on 8/8/2014Prompt service. Excellent food. Our waiter was very friendly and knew the menu. He answered several questions. Thank you Shawn.Special Features:
- Before the show favoriterandcniixVIPDined on 8/2/2014Excellent food, service and atmosphere. Conveniently located for dinner before going to the Tower TheatreSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 56 reviews are from the Noi reviews archive.
- opentableVIPDined on 6/27/2014YUMMY AS ALWAYS....We LOVE the food at Noi and we will go again soon. Visit the restaurant about 1 x per month.Special Features:
- dmaidDined on 6/15/2014Great food and portions are perfect. Great wait staff too. Love taking the family group there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- love to eat outopentableVIPDined on 5/11/2014Noi is a great restaurant for authentic Thai food. Always love the food. I crave the crispy garlic chicken. It's one of my favorite dishes. You will not be disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great ideafoodguru1Dined on 4/29/2014food was just as expected--the right level of heat/flavor. The dancing was VERY nice, as was the live music--a nice treat.Special Features:
- OutstandingdebzeefDined on 4/1/2014First time I ate at Noi. Enjoyed the food and service and atmosphere very much. Definitely going back. Definitely recommending to friends. The waiter was well versed in describing and pronouncing the menu items.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT THAIBendBillDined on 3/23/2014My wife and I dine at this restaurant about once a month. It has a very good selection of Thai food, a fair wine list and extensive tea selection. The food is routinely excellent and comes in a timely fashion to the table. If you want a bit of time between courses be sure not to order all your courses at once, order each course after the first is consumed. You will get a bit more time between each course. Spicey food is given a level of heat - one to five - one low and five very hot. Level one can be tolerated by any diner but be careful of level five. A friend order a level five dish and after two mouthfuls could not eat anything more and couldn't drink enough water to put the fire out. Service is great. Takeout available.Special Features:
- Slow Downgolfpro4Dined on 3/22/2014Seated. Ordered cocktails. Ordered appetizer and dinner. Cocktails arrived immediately. Five minutes later appetizer arrived. Five minutes later entrees arrived. We had been seated less than 15 minutes and our dinner was at the table. No time to enjoy our cocktails. Waitress nice enough to take entrees back to kitchen. Total time in NOI, from arrival to leaving, was less than 45 minutes. Food entrees were fabulous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Noitkreft811Dined on 3/22/2014Great service here. Made reservations and was not disappointed. Food choices are excellent. Plenty of vegetarian and gluten free options. Very enjoyable. Prices weren't unreasonable either.Special Features:
- Great food, lovely atmosphere.ZoefDined on 3/11/2014Great food, lovely atmosphere. I really appreciated the wealth of gluten free and vegan options. All in all a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Extremely pleasedBendgirlDined on 3/2/2014My husband and 6 year old son and I live in Bend but hadn't yet tried Noi. we had some family visiting from out of town who love Thai food so we gave Noi a try... it was FANTASTIC ! Our service was exceptional and everyone's food was wonderful. Lots of flavors and we loved choosing our own add-on spices at the table. We will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!DawgFanVIPDined on 2/23/2014I enjoyed the Chicken Cashew and my husband said the Pad Thai was wonderful. Food was so good, I am already planning another trip to Bend so that I can return to Noi!Special Features:
- New to ThaiLadyHopperDined on 2/14/2014We have never really eaten Thai food, even when my son worked at a Thai restaurant (sad and lacking, I know). However, after hearing rave reviews about Noi Thai and reviewing their menu online, it looked like it was time to branch out. We went for Valentine's Day 2014 and it was AMAZING. Very busy, with good reason, but I believe they are often very busy. Birdie was our server and she was very attentive, helpful and sweet. I appreciate that they offer levels of heat/spice as we all like different levels. HUGE portions - made for a fantastic lunch the next day. Has become one of our fave spots that we will frequent in the future.Special Features:
- Very PoorMikeBDined on 2/14/2014I made reservations three weeks in advance of Valentine’s Day. When my wife and I arrived for our Valentine’s Day dinner we were seated at a bar on bar stools. I asked if we could be moved to a table. After all, it is Valentine’s Day. They refused to move us. Obviously, the restaurant had been overbooked and they were seating people in any possible space. We were very disappointed in our experience. Shame on you Noi, for putting financial profit ahead of your customers dining experience.
- Nice place for a celebrationDelburroDined on 1/31/2014When our friends were getting ready to move to Bend we had dinner with them here. It seemed only logical when we wanted to celebrate that friend's board certification that we would come back here. It has a great menu to meet everyone's needs. Food was wonderful as was the service. We all agreed that we shouldn't have to wait for a celebration to come back and enjoy the food there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- noi thaisuemDined on 1/26/2014husband had duck curry, and it was excellent. i had crispy garlic chicken. was good, but too salty--i could only eat half of the generous portion. no vegetables were provided with the chicken; order a side with veggies if you want a balanced dinner. service was very good, and the hostess was friendly. will return; want to try the pad thai.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food!FlipDined on 1/24/2014We've never had a bad meal at Noi and continue to enjoy excellent food each time we return. I had never been a thai food fan until now. The food is clean, fresh and even when we over eat there (which is easy to do since it's so good) we don't feel bloated or heavy due to the way the food is prepared. We always bring our out of town guests there and they have all thoroughly enjoyed their experience and food there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great time @ noi taiRoosterDined on 1/19/2014Great service with a friendly attentive staff. Food was fresh and delicious with a great selection to choose from. If the rest of the menu is as good as what my wife and I had for dinner, absolutely spectacular. The resteraunt was clean and very welcoming. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was appreciated.... MyopentableVIPDined on 1/10/2014It was appreciated.... My husband ordered a specialty tea and wanted a second one during dinner. The server said that she would gladly bring another but it was not one of their free refill drinks. So often the server never says anything and you get shocked when the bill arrives. The food was great as usual......Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our experience at Noi waslulubellDined on 1/4/2014Our experience at Noi was very pleasant. We had only appetizers, but they were delicious and were served very quickly. Delicious crab won tons and spring rolls. Love the atmosphere!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I have been a loyal customer butHungryDined on 12/24/2013We went to have a nice dinner. The server was nice and our appetizers got to the table in good time. The drinks took over 15 minutes. The main coarse took longer and she missed one of our orders. Then the women behind my son fell and bumped his chair really hard, he reached around to help her up because he couldn't stand up to help her up as two boys walked right by and did not stop to help. No one went to see if this poor women was ok but us. The pad Thai was great, but the lack of crab was noticeable and the crab fried rice was not good at all. I am very disappointed that I chose Noi to have a special event for my family. will think twice before trying Noi again.....sad, had a great meal in October.
- food was very good with generousOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/2/2013food was very good with generous servings. Three dishes were fine for four people.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall, a very nice experience.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/16/2013Overall, a very nice experience. Service was prompt, informed, and friendly. Food was excellent. All enjoyed their meals.Special Features:
- Best meal yet at NoiLindsayVIPDined on 11/14/2013When Noi first opened we had our doubts, we didn't think anything could be as good as Typhoon which was in that space before. Our first few meals there were bumpy, but we love Thai so we kept going. We hadn't been in a few months and boy were we surprised last night. Seems like Noi has finally found its' rhythm. Our server Vic could not have been better - just the right amount of attention without it being too much. He made some great suggestions on wine and then with our meals. I had never had the coconut rice and he heard me say it sounded good so he let me know I could actually get a side of it for only $2. I did so and it was perfect to get the last bits of broth from my soup up. The rest of our meal was perfect as well!
- Birthday CelebrationoliverDined on 10/12/2013Perfect choice for a special celebration! Quiet enough to talk and enjoy each others conversations. The "cork" fee allows for bringing in a favorite wine of choice and helps to keep the overal price down. From entering the front door, to service and the most flavorful food, this restaurant has proven it's self to be one of Bend's better places to eat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My dish was Fantastic!TrexDined on 10/8/2013Not only was it presented in a very elegant way, it tasted SENSATIONAL! I eat out fairly often, we travel a fair amount, and I can safely say this was one of the BEST Thai dishes I've ever had! YUMMMMMM! Will NOT be sharing leftovers with husband!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.