NOE GRILL at the Omni Houston Hotel
Houston, TX 77056Neighborhood:
Galleria / Uptown
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
NOE GRILL at the Omni Houston Hotel
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.noerestaurant.com/index.htm
- Phone: (713) 871-8177
- Hours of Operation:
NOE GRILL is open daily from 5:00pm-10:00pm.
Mon - Fri : 2pm- 1am
Sat : 1pm - 1am
Sun : 1pm - 12am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Pan-Asian
- Executive Chef: Enrique Perez
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: NOE GRILL's private dining rooms are ideal for your special evening. We have hosted birthday parties, wedding rehearsal dinners, anniversary, office parties and other events requiring upscale surroundings, impeccable service and exquisite cuisine.
- Private Party Contact: Joan Rust 7138718177x
A word from NOE GRILL at the Omni Houston Hotel
Enjoy globally inspired cuisine with Pan Asian undertones and a locavore approach at NOÉ GRILL at the Omni Houston Hotel. Located in the prestigious Uptown Post Oak/ Galleria area of Houston, the NOÉ GRILL reflects modern dining trends with a sustainable menu. The menu is inspired by ingredients from local farmers, growers, artisans and fishermen within a 500 mile radius.Continued
Our impeccable service and culinary creativity will provide a memorable dining experience for you and your guests.
Our impeccable service and culinary creativity will provide a memorable dining experience for you and your guests.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
NOE GRILL at the Omni Houston Hotel reviews from OpenTable diners
3 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
romantic (2)fit for foodies (1)special occasion (1)good for groups (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Delightful dinner for 2Dinnerfor2Dined on 7/12/2014Best steak I've ever tasted and I've enjoyed many. Noe was a fabulous place for our romantic dinner. Quiet, pretty setting. Fabulous, attentive service. Amazingly delicious food served beautifully. We had the Tomato Salad. I had the tenderloin steak and my husband had the lobster pasta. As I mentioned the steak was the best ever. For dessert, an ice cream trio and chocolate mousse, both divine! We will definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/16/2014We stood at the door for 10 minutes. Someone that looked like a manager with a hotel name tag on even walked right by us and said hello. No one offered to seat us. We had a reservation as well. Left and went into town for dinner.
- Very PleasedcoolbeansDined on 6/13/2014We really enjoyed the food and quiet atmosphere which made for a pleasurable dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HtownpasstimeVIPDined on 5/27/2014The ribeye was delicious, tender, flavorful, prepared just right! Had not been to Noe's in 5 years and thoroughly enjoyed the recent visit. Oyster appetizer delicious but served too few (only 4...)!I would recommend this to a friend.
- back for moreAliPDined on 5/24/2014This was my second time dining at Noe. They have an extensive wine list and feature delicious food from local growers. This is a wonderful restaurant for date night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner 5/20052014DinnerDined on 5/20/2014Great change of pace, service was great, food was good, menu selection was fairly broad and price was reasonable. Will not hesitate to go backSpecial Features:
- Highly Recommend!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/17/2014Some of the best steak and fish we've had. You won't be disappointed!Special Features:
- Great ExperienceAlexDined on 5/12/2014The food was ok but the wine list was excellent. Ok prices. The best part of the night was Isaac (our waiter). He was just marvelous. The mandatory tip attached to our bill (party of 6) left me confused if to tip Isaac additionally. My wife insisted the inclusive tip was enough but I felt bad not acknowledging isaac's excellent service. Will go back there if only to get a chance to appreciate Isaac.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/19/2014We had a reservation but arrived early, and were seated early. The waiter was very pleasant and accommodating. The menu stated that my wife's salmon dish was served with a cilantro pesto. It did not come with it. The waiter apologized and went to ask the chef. He returned to inform us that the menu was outdated and should not have had the pesto listed on there. However, the chef made some just for her and she loved it! The entire experience was wonderful and the food was amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quiet and romantic ambianceOmniGuestDined on 3/1/2014Noe Grill offers excellent service by a knowledgeable and attentive waitstaff. Located inside the Omni Hotel, Cafe Noe is convenient for guests and party attendees. The food is presented beautifully, however the seafood dishes are somewhat lacking in spice and flavor. If you enjoy creative dishes without much of a "kick," Noe Grill is perfect for you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- valentines daylittletDined on 2/14/2014I thoroughly enjoyed this restaurant. The service was beyond my expectations. Very quiet and romantic, not over crowded. Wine list was impressive as well as the food. I had the sea bass-best around. I love that they use local ingredients. I would recommend to all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Almost PerfectBiklesVIPDined on 2/11/2014Most of our meal was outstanding - fresh and delicious and cooked to perfection. We highly recommend the pork tacos, fried oysters, the root vegetables, and the burger , which was so tasty that you did not have to add any condiments. We were disappointed by the 1) heirloom tomato and avocado salad - avocados were fresh but the tomatoes were mealy, and 2) the mochi dessert, made from soft pounded sticky rice on the outside and ice cream in the middle. Even though the dessert is frozen, the outside remains soft and chewy, but ours did not; it had freezer burn. The food would have scored an outstanding if not for these two disappointing items. The service was excellent and the atmosphere was lovely. I would definitely go back though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The OMNI's only saving grace...JaimeSastre1Dined on 1/10/2014My wife and I stayed at the OMNI for a night and heard about the NOE,Its a nice restaurant, great food but the wait time was too long considering there were only our table with two and another with four,THATS IT! I can only recommend this place if you are in that area and celebrating a special occasion.Special Features:
- Intimate with great foodLindaVIPDined on 12/31/2013We went for NYE and had their 5 course tasting menu with champagne pairing. The food was excellent and the champagne pairing with each course was interesting. Service was great. And the most delightful part was that it was quiet and we could all hear each other. We thoroughly enjoyed our evening and would highly recommend it for an intimate dinner with friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great 1st Anniversary Dinner!ChrisJenDined on 12/14/2013The staff at the Omni Hotel and Noe Grill went way above our expectations in ensuring we had a great dinner and evening. The food was awesome and our server Tina was fantastic and made sure our night was perfect. We would recommend it to anyone!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OustedDerekDined on 12/13/2013Had reservations for Noe. Turns out the entire restaurant was booked for a private party. Had to eat in the café at the hotel with the Noe menu. Food was good. Ambience was poor.I would recommend this to a friend.
- lovely dinner, gluten/dairy freeellenDined on 11/30/2013We were looking for a quiet place that also accommodates various dietary restrictions. This was the perfect place. They clearly mark whether a dish is gluten and/or dairy free and if a dish is not marked they can prepare it to specification. The server was very knowledgeable about the menu and specials. It was also quiet which we like because it made it easy to carry out a conversation. I highly recommend this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Interesting menuFrizzlesDined on 11/27/2013Not a huge selection but good variety. Salmon was cooked perfectly. Steak overdone. Squash soup was delicious and the Bibb salad was just the right amount. Service was superior and the restaurant is in a good location...the Omni is one of our favorite places to stay in Houston.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Steak & SidesCalDudeDined on 8/10/2013Had a great tenderloin and the asparagus and mac & cheese was also excellent. The steaks pretty underdone for being medium well, had to send them back.Special Features:
- Good Food but No AtmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/10/2013Food was better than expected but very quiet and not many quests so take your own atmosphere! Staff very friendly and attentive.Special Features:
- My Husband and I were greetedRobertsonDined on 8/2/2013My Husband and I were greeted at the door with a warm smile which made you feel very welcome, this feeling lasted the whole night. The food was presented beautifully. I would recommend Noe to anyone that felt Quality service was important.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Houston Food WeeksOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/2/2013Had dinner there on a Friday night during restaurant weeks. The place was understaffed or unexpectedly busy, high marks for the hostess that realized my wife and I were waiting a while and decided to be our waitress for the evening... Overall, decent wine list, I had the glazed salmon which was nothing to complain about, the cheese polenta was decadent. My wife had the sausage pasta, it must have been good because I didn't get a taste. The portion was small but enough, rather refreshing considering portion sizes we are used to around town. The tomato salad was great, I am a self professed avocado nut, the grilled wedges on the salad gave a great smoky creamy taste and texture.Special Features:
- nice ambiance but food subparSonnyDined on 7/21/2013The place looked great and the wait staff was very polite. The food however, was subpar, especially for the price. The lobster carbonara had three small pieces of lobster which were very chewy and over cooked. And the carbonara and was very spicy???? Why was lobster carbonara spicy? I didn't eat 1/3rd of the dish as it was only egg noodles.!?!?!?! The swordfish was dry. My wife didn't eat half of hers. The scallops were great, though. We paid $140 for a meal that shouldn't have cost more than $80. Wait staff was polite, but very slow.Special Features:
- OutstandingNatCDined on 5/3/2013The food and service was outstanding. Our waiter's recommendations were spot on. The noe burger with the sunny side egg on it was amazing. The lobster Mac and cheese is my favorite on the menu list. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who loves delicious food and wine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- while we almost had the resturantLike2finedineDined on 3/29/2013while we almost had the resturant to ourselfs I asked the chef to make me his most special dish scince we were the only ones there at the time and he only told me that the fish of the moment dish is one of his specialties and could not come up with another dish, the main dishes came out and when I tried the Resotto it did not tast or look like the same as I have gotten use to, but over all I guess the food and place was alright, but wait as I was checking my bank account I noticed that I was charged more for the bill than I had Authorized, my total bill was $159.90 and I gave the waiter a $25.10 tip which I through that it was fair for the service that we received which should have came out to a total of $185.00 but they charge me $191.88.
- Disappointing ExperienceTrackerDined on 2/23/2013The food was very disappointing...a sirloin steak served was served in a puddle of grease with burned veggies and the Salmon was not much better. Greasy and poor quality. The service was friendly is about all I could say about this once favorite restaurant. We will not be going back. We confirmed in our on line reservation a request for a table flower arrangement to be added to the bill. The request was confirmed but no flowers on the table for our 42nd anniversary.
- We went for Valentine's dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2013We went for Valentine's dinner 2013. We had the "Valentine" menu, but found out after dinner that we could have ordered from regular menu-was led to believe that "Valentine" menu was only option.Special Features:
- Food was average at best.OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/22/2012Food was average at best. Wait staff ok. Typical Hotel Restaurant
- I cannot say if I would recommendjaneDined on 9/8/2012I cannot say if I would recommend this restaurant or not. We were greeted by a busboy who sat us. I don't know where the maitre'd was or the waiters were. We sat for a while before anyone came to take our drink order. Then another waiter came up and tried again to take our order. There seemed to be confusion all around. Also there was a very loud lady sitting in the corner. She was so loud that finally, the waiters asked her to calm it down a bit. The food was very good. I have no complaints there.
- Had a really great dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/8/2012Had a really great dinner fob was superb! Best kept secret in Houston.Special Features:
- Wonderful service and amazingOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/31/2012Wonderful service and amazing food! Perfect for our anniversary.Special Features:
- Overall service was good howeverOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2012Overall service was good however my food had to be returned because my meat was not cooked all the way and by the time I got my food back my husband was finished eating.Special Features:
- the food was average. TheOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 2/14/2012the food was average. The wine was not decanted and had residue. We speant 32 $ on each glass for vintage port to get a lot of grounds. The lobster was tough and the knives were blunt. So what can I say. The service was good!
- Our dinner was very enjoyable.luv2dineDined on 1/21/2012Our dinner was very enjoyable. My steak was tender and done perfectly. The veg. casserole was too rich and too cheesy and the lettuce wedge was not presented in a way that was fitting for the resturant.Special Features:
- Nice In-Hotel RestaurantCooker72Dined on 12/15/2011Very nice setting.......we like to dine in at our hotel...but we want great food.... this restaurant makes that possible. We were there on a weeknight, so it was not crowded. We had both beef and fish and both were very tasty. Dessert was yummy and the drinks were great. Bar next door is the perfect way to end a great evening!Special Features:
- complimentary parking is notSBSOTVIPDined on 8/27/2011complimentary parking is not available although stated as such on Open Table.
- My wife and I were just comingOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/9/2011My wife and I were just coming from our wedding, and we were treated wonderfully by the staff at the NOE. They made us feel special with a complimentary newlywed dessert cake as well. Great experience!Special Features:
- They did something specialOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/18/2011They did something special for my friends birthday, it was great!Special Features:
- THE FOOD AND SERVICE WEREOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/29/2011THE FOOD AND SERVICE WERE EXQUISITE. We were well taken care of by our waiter. The food was delicious. I would recommend the restaurant to anyone looking for a good dining experience.Special Features:
- They were not very well informedOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/8/2011They were not very well informed about Open Table reservations for some reason and I did not received about my free reservation points.Special Features: