705 Town Blvd Suite 310
Atlanta, GA 30319Neighborhood:
Tapas / Small PlatesPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.h2sr.com/
- Phone: (404) 364-9448
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:00pm, Saturday - Sunday: 12:00pm - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Wednesday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Thursday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm; Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mexican / Southwestern, Tapas / Small Plates
- Executive Chef: Raul Hernandez
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
- Entertainment: Every Wednesday night, we have live music on the patio!
- Special Events: Patio Tables are FIRST COME FIRST SERVE ONLY!!
Reservations will be for inside tables. Should a patio table be available upon arrival you will be seated on the patio. Otherwise you will be added to the waitlist.
A word from Noche Brookhaven
Noche Brookhaven is located just off Peachtree in the Town Brookhaven development. We are the perfect place to meet your fiends and enjoy our famous margaritas. The high energy bar serves over 30 tequilas and is a local hot spot.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
Noche Brookhaven - Best Restaurants in Brookhaven ›
Noche Brookhaven reviews from OpenTable diners
31 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (18)great for outdoor dining (15)fit for foodies (13)neighborhood gem (13)vibrant bar scene (12)hot spot (10)great for lunch (10)late-night find (4)special occasion (4)romantic (3)great for brunch (2)kid-friendly (2)Show More
- Loved it, food was excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/30/2014I booked a reservation for a special work occasion, and had about 14 people for lunch. Our server was excellent, food was delicious! Definitely a great experience. The staff was very friendly. Definitely will be coming back. All my co-workers had a great time and were very impressed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent TapasChgoKCVIPDined on 10/24/2014We went there with a group varying in age from 18 to 85. Everyone enjoyed it. We ordered the Ceviche and goat cheese fritters to start - both very good; then we ordered the trailer park taco, the spinach/arugula salad from the middle of the menu and from the Favorites we ordered the mini crab cakes, the seared scallops and the Spanish Bistec. The favorites of the table were the salad, the scallops and the Bistec. Multiples were ordered of those! I would definitely go again, and recommend this restaurant. Also the skinny margarita was excellent!Special Features:
- Sit outside if you're over 40Bubbie1VIPDined on 10/14/2014Both times we've eaten there, we've sat ourside, and it was perfect. Inside in MUCH TOO NOISY~ However, the food was EXCELLENT! Loved the salmon with avocado & citrus and spinach salad with cranberries. Wait staff very helpful, friendly and expedient. Both times we were rushing to get to other events, and they were extremely efficient.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/13/2014Always wonderful! My favorite Monday night spot!!!Special Features:
- Great Evening at NocheCLHolbDined on 10/11/2014Met friends at Noche Brookhaven for an early dinner. Sat on the patio, the food was exceptional, our waitress was perfect - there when we needed her and not when we didn't. We ordered many things on the menu - Favorites were the bacon wrapped dates; scallops and empanadas. Would recommend Noche!Special Features:
- Amazing foodamazingcomidaDined on 10/4/2014This was my fourth time coming here and like always the food taste amazing! I will always love my trailer park tacos, the best chicken tacos ever. This time I tried the chicken empanadas and it taste really good. I always bring someone new here just so they can experience how good the food is and they always end up loving it.Special Features:
- NOT GOOD!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/14/2014Food was not good (Except Holly Guacamole). The shrimp TACO WAS THE WORST EVERY!!!! The shrimp was old and rubbery. Service was okay. The two large groups next to us we very loud and vulgar. I will not go back.Special Features:
- Bubbie1VIPDined on 9/6/2014Our first time there. Loved the food; hated the noise. Ate outside, but the humidity was better than the noise.
- The 'Go-To' SpotrestaurantfanaticVIPDined on 8/11/2014My friends and I have been visiting Noche Brookhaven for at least a year! There is a wide range of tapas and the tacos are great and priced reasonably! However, I must say the apple-bread pudding is EXCEPTIONAL! Definitely my favorite!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GoodJayatlDined on 8/10/2014The food was very good, the service was pretty good. The interior is pretty dark and bar like which would have been fine for dinner but wasn't great at lunch. It was raining but on a sunny day the patio would have been a great place to have lunch. It looks awesome. The menu has a lot of options.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 157 reviews are from the Noche Brookhaven reviews archive.
- very enjoyableScotVIPDined on 9/15/2012Noche as usual was great! The food was really good and well-priced, and the restaurant was full of energy.Special Features:
- There were 6 people in ourOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/31/2012There were 6 people in our group and we totally enjoyed everything. The tapas were very good and a nice variety as well and they had a large selection of speciality drinks. It is a fun and happening place but very noisy, not a place to go for a quiet, romantic dinner.Special Features:
- The tilapia was great, inscrappyincDined on 8/25/2012The tilapia was great, in fact all the dishes we tried were.Special Features:
- Great for a weekday dinner!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/21/2012Had a great dinner. Wine bottles were 50% off on Tuesday, and the food was delicious. Tuesday night is a good night to go if you don't feel like dealing with the late week/weekend crowd. We'll be back!Special Features:
- It was great. Food, MondayOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/20/2012It was great. Food, Monday $2.00 tacos were great. Only complaint is very loud and full. I understand why it was so full.Special Features:
- Food was good. A little overpricedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/18/2012Food was good. A little overpriced on the beverages. Try and get outsideSpecial Features:
- I went to lunch here withOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 8/18/2012I went to lunch here with a friend after a funeral and it really did us some good. Great tasting tapas and the servers are always happy and helpful.Special Features:
- The food was great, but atOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/4/2012The food was great, but at least this location was a little louder than I was expecting. Not overly loud, but for a quiet night out not necessarily the place to go.Special Features:
- Good spot for lunch. SlightlyjandbVIPDined on 8/3/2012Good spot for lunch. Slightly quirky tapas fare. Hard floors and very open plan make it fairly loud.
- By energetic in the "Noise"OpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 8/1/2012By energetic in the "Noise" question, I mean "way too noisy".
- Excellent place for smallOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/28/2012Excellent place for small celebrations and drinks.Special Features:
- Good spanish tapas experience!!!ShridarDined on 7/27/2012Noche is fast becoming the Brookhaven hang out!! Whilst the menu has improved in the last year and the service levels remain excellent, the one thing to watch out for is the noise levels. Whether its the high ceilings or just the crowds that flock on weekends, this is a very very noisy restaurant. If coming with family and young kids recommend using the outdoor dining option!!! Apart from that great drinks, food and people watching opportunities abound!!!Special Features:
- Great as always!!! My 10 yearOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/25/2012Great as always!!! My 10 year old niece loved the food!!!
- Service lacking but great food!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/13/2012Food was great. Server seemed to be a little pre-occupied with her larger tables though. She brought me the wrong drink and then it took forever to get my correct one. The restaurant was packed so i want to cut her a little slack but I just feel like when you mess something up you should make the correction a priority and that did not seem to be the case... Didn't get my drink till we were half way through the meal! Not a deal breaker though as the food and atmosphere are great. I will be back!Special Features:
- My favorite restaurant !!!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/13/2012My favorite restaurant !!! Always great. Thank you for great food and service.
- The food was so good. We hadOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/6/2012The food was so good. We had the salt and pepper calamari, fried lobster tail, Spanish cheese plate, beef skewers, and a Cuban sandwich. The Cuban sandwich was the only thing I didn't care for and that is probably because I am not a big fan of pork. It seemed to be gobbled down by the rest of the party. The Sangria (red) was refreshing. It was a little loud for me, but my kids 27, 25, and 22 didn't seem to mind the noise level.Special Features:
- Pre-movie meal and drinks....OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/6/2012I read a lot of reviews about Noche before I actually went there. I personally thought it was Great. I'm 50 and decided to do the patio deal before going to Cobb Cinebistro for an evening movie. It was a perfect way to prepare. I recommend getting there around 5 or 6 for a good seating selection. Will definately be back....Special Features:
- very noisy inside the restaurantfrequentdiner5610VIPDined on 6/29/2012very noisy inside the restaurant -- you pretty much have to scream across the table at your guest when they get busy (which is often). But service has been fantastic and food choices are good as well.Special Features:
- Brandy is excellent. Ask forRSDunwoodyVIPDined on 6/24/2012Brandy is excellent. Ask for her if you visit NocheSpecial Features:
- The only downside to thisOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 6/23/2012The only downside to this restaurant is the noise level. When this place is busy and crowded it is very hard to have a conversation with someone. Also the service was spotty when we ate there because our server had too many tables to handle.Special Features:
- A newcomerDiscouragedVIPDined on 6/22/2012As this was our first time at this restaurant, the noise level was extremely loud. The food was delicious and unique. Observing what other people were ordering regarding drinks, the wine servings seemed to be on the small side for what you were paying. The crowd is basically made up of young women (middle 20's to 30's) and the men (30's and up). Because I grew up in the Atlanta area, this type of establishment is considered a "flesh rack" (singles bar) and every generation has one or two. This restaurant specializes in small plates of food and this is what the current generations like to eat becuase of being health conscience.Special Features:
- We were intrigued by tapas.appreciateddinerDined on 6/22/2012We were intrigued by tapas. The lobster taco, goat cheese fritters, and all other dishes we ordered were excellent. Would gladly recommend this joint to anyone!Special Features:
- Except for the really highsanityandtacosDined on 6/22/2012Except for the really high noise level, Noche was great! Food was excellent and service was top notch. Also, the Sea Glass Pinot Grigio was DELISH!Special Features:
- Noisy but goodpickeyeaterVIPDined on 6/18/2012Great place but really loud, it's hard to talk to someone sitting across from you. That's not the restaurants fault though, they do great job and the food is always good!Special Features:
- Noche Brookhaven is a happeningOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/16/2012Noche Brookhaven is a happening place. Great bar scene, awesome patio, and really good food! I recommend departing from the tacos and trying some of the small plates: the chicken skewers are fantastic, as are the beef skewers. The carnitas are obviously made with care - so tender and moist, braised and slow cooked. The atmosphere is vibrant.- pretty diverse with hipsters, hotties, families, old couples, young couples. Plenty of TVs tuned to the sports event of the day. Service is good - my only complaint is that Open Table says a reservation gets you moved to the top of the list for outdoor seating; when I arrived there with my wife and kids, they told me this is not true. We ended up waiting over an hour. Overall very good experience!Special Features:
- The noise level was actuallyOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/16/2012The noise level was actually so loud we couldn't hear people speaking at our table of 5.Special Features:
- The food, service and margaritasOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/13/2012The food, service and margaritas were great. Be forewarned that the parking is horrible. Only about 6 slots in front of the restaurant with the remainder across the lot...AND ALL 2 HOURS ONLY. Despite the parking, the experience was worth recommending to friends.Special Features:
- I had high expectations forCatherineVIPDined on 6/11/2012I had high expectations for Noche having been to the other two locations. Way too loud - had to almost scream across the table to be heard. Service was spotty. House margaritas were watery. Once we got our food it was fine but I certainly won't be running back there. It as hard to enjoy the evening because of the noise and always trying to catch the waiter's attention.Special Features:
- Food was good, service wasOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/8/2012Food was good, service was excellent. Difficult to park and too noisy inside.Special Features:
- Great atmosphere, nice patio,ChaseDined on 6/8/2012Great atmosphere, nice patio, bar from the inside opens out into the patio. Great drink specials, I recommend the $2 Tacate's. Food is awesome. Parking is horrible but that's not the restaurants fault.Special Features: