Nobu - Caesars Palace Las Vegas
3570 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
JapanesePrice: $50 and over
Nobu - Caesars Palace Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.caesarspalace.com/restaurants/nobu.html
- Phone: 7027856674x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5pm - 11pm
Dinner: Friday and Saturday: 5pm - 12am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Peruvian, Japanese
- Executive Chef: Nicolas Mazier
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Wine
A word from Nobu - Caesars Palace Las Vegas
Nobu Caesars is our newest and largest restaurant that combines traditional Japanese cuisine with South American influences to create modern and unique flavors. The dining is family style. Signature dishes to satisfy any palate include the Yellowtail Sashimi with Jalapeno, the Marinated Black Cod, also the Alaskan King Crab Tempura with a tangy Amazu Ponzu sauce. Exotic offerings include Assorted New Style Sashimi, slivers of Japanese Red Snapper with dry miso crumbles. The sushi is fresh as is all the seafood and most dishes will introduce a guest’s taste buds to delirium. Along with all the Nobu signature dishes, also will be offering teppanyaki and items from our brick oven.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerJapanese
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
Nobu - Caesars Palace Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Caesars Palace ›
Nobu - Caesars Palace Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
186 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (134)special occasion (126)romantic (74)hot spot (73)good for groups (57)notable wine list (27)vibrant bar scene (18)late-night find (17)great for lunch (5)neighborhood gem (4)great for outdoor dining (3)kid-friendly (3)scenic view (2)great for brunch (1)Show More
- tj8746Dined on 8/27/2014Having been to most Nobu restaurants in the U.S.We travelled to Las Vegas simply to visit the new Nobu hotel and dine at the restaurant. This was by far the most enjoyable experience with spectacular food and service, informed servers and a beautiful new Nobu restaurant. We had some very amazing dishes with many distinct flavor experiences.We cant wait to return.Special Features:
- Good, tasty...butOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/25/2014Wish server told us before we ordered that it was 'family' style. Dishes come out as they are ready so some had food others did not. Hungriests got their dish last. Server was very knowledgeable about the dishes and extremely helpful. Food was well seasoned. I had the black cod miso and it was selish.Special Features:
- Awesome ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/25/2014After sitting down, I decided I wanted to go ALL IN here. I normally am a steakhouse guy, so this was a bit different for me. At first the menu seemed a bit intimindating and we were unsure of how much or what to order. We had a server (Mike) who was easy going and very attentive. He took the time to walk us through the menu and provide suggestions. Every thing he suggested fit the bill perfectly. To be honest, this is probably the best restaurant meal I have ever had. We went all over the board to include some of the specials (Wagyu beef on hot stones) to the tacos and some sashimi. Everything was just incredible. I would highly recommended this place, however, if you do not have an adventurous palate, this may not be for you.Special Features:
- be preparedk3nk3nDined on 8/23/2014Use of chopsticks...i was a little rusty so that was annoying, practice...no entrées everything is shared but portions of skewers aren't enough for 3 people... expect a bill of about 100 just for vegetables rice and meat.....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food, Terrible ServiceXtinaVIPDined on 8/22/2014No wonder they only have 3 1/2 stars. The food is amazing, but the service is terrible. Our service "accidentally" charged us $120 for a bottle of wine and all he said when we brought it up to him was " Opps, pressed the wrong button." Are you kidding me? And then when my friends and I (there were 10 of us) spoke tot he manager about it, he was just as unapologetic about it. The food is great, but if you decide to go, make sure you go through your check with a fine-toothed comb.Special Features:
- Best meal of the tripEatery84VIPDined on 8/21/2014Had a great meal with all the Nobu classic dishes and some new ones. Waiter helped us narrow down the extensive menu to put together what was the best dinner of our trip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointedempire32Dined on 8/13/2014Really disappointed with Nobu. Its priced at a Michelin level but the restaurant is far from it. The food was good, service ok, but the ambience was terrible. When I pay $400 for dinner I don't expect to sit next to people in shorts and t-shirts, nor between two tables with young children crying. My wife and I were seated at a large table appropriate for 6, not 2. Doesn't make for a particularly romantic setting. You can pay far less to get the same level of food and dress standards, certainly not worth $400.
- Buon cibomorenaDined on 8/12/2014Anche se Nobu ti aspetteresti tutta un'altra eccellenza. L'ambiente rispecchia un po il contesto, in un casinò non ci si puó aspettare eleganzaSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MangiaMangiaDined on 8/12/2014Right from the moment you enter the restaurant the ambiance puts you in the mood for the gastronomical adventure that you're about to embark on. Our server, Billy, was the absolute best in adding to the amazing experience. We visited this Nobu last year but Billy was able to add to our already favorite Vegas restaurant by suggesting new dishes to try and of course they did not disappoint. The chef's special that evening of scallops topped off with foie gras in a gel was so beautifully presented it was almost a shame to destroy it by eating it but we made the sacrifice of digging in and it was fabulous - of course. The evening was topped off with a customized dessert made to celebrate our birthdays and anniversary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tasty treatEricDined on 8/12/2014very good dinner. quite expensive but a very nice treat for us.Special Features:
- fine expensive food at nobumcancholaDined on 8/10/2014nobu was a great place to dinner, with excellent service and delicious food, was an outstanding place to dinner. However, prices are very, very high. Compared to other restaurants with similar food, the greatness of the food isn't as good as the prices are highSpecial Features:
- Delicious but expensiveFoodyDined on 8/8/2014Love the food, but can't afford to do it very often :(Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nobu rocksMelonieODined on 8/6/2014I've been to almost every Nobu around the world and this is still one of my favorites. It never gets old and we return to this one again and again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YummyinmytummyVIPDined on 7/31/2014The best part was our waiter creating a special tasting menu for us!!!! Everything delicious but the rock shrimp tempura was unreal. A must try!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/31/2014Had never been to Nobu but reserved a table for two for my daugher and I. From the moment we walked in the door and were greeted by the staff, the experience was wonderful. The food was excellent and all questions we had were answered by our knowledgable waiter.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrible serviceYummyDined on 7/29/2014Very disappointed. food was great and I think should be experienced once, but the service was terrible. Order the yellowtail with cilantro and citrus and the Wagyu beef tacos. It took 10 min to get a drink menu another 20 min to get food menu and another 10 to order it. Once we ordered the food it came out fast (because someone else served it) but our waiter kept passing up our table without checking in with us. I even made eye contact with him as he passed a couple times but nothing. I had to wave at him and yelled "hey! We'd like to order more food" to get his attention. It seemed once we ordered he ignored us. Ambience was ok. Not much to look at. It seemed booths in the front had better atmosphere. The service ruined my dinner.Special Features:
- Not worth the priceOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 7/28/2014We did the chefs tasting menu and the food was ok, the desert was awful, service was slow and simply overall not a good value. We loved the food at NOBU Waikiki and were disappointed in Vegas. If you decide to go don't do the tasting just order off the menu and pass on the desert. .
- Ok but not what the hype isDinerDined on 7/26/2014I thought this place would be romantic and to die for food. It was good food and good service but loud and more trendy than romantic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and servicetallthintomDined on 7/25/2014This is the second time I've eaten here and the food and service was fantastic. The staff were friendly and efficient and the food was excellent. Had the Black Cod Miso which was delicious, the sweet miso glaze enhances the flavor of the fish. The sushi was fresh and well made. Had the Bento Box dessert again and the chocolate cake and green tea ice cream in it are a nice compliment to each other. If you can afford an expensive meal once in while, Nobu would be the place to go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Decent ExperienceJEWELEEBUGDined on 7/24/2014After dining at Nobu in the Hard Rock Hotel several years ago, we were looking forward trying the location in Caesar's. We had reservations for a group of 8 and we were seated immediately. Our waiter was nice enough, but not nearly as attentive as he could have been. We had to wait over 15 minutes for our first drink. We ordered the tasting menu, which was excellent - There was a nice variety and everything was very good. However at the end of the meal, he brought us 2 large dessert trays, which we were led to believe were part of the tasting, but were in fact charged to our bill. We would have never ordered the dessert. Then at the end, we had to wait over 15 minutes to finalized the bill. Food was good, service was lacking.Special Features:
- Great food, disappointing serviceHBReneeVIPDined on 7/24/2014I've gone to Nobu in New York, Honolulu, Hard Rock Las Vegas, San Diego and Indian Wells. The food is consistently excellent, however at this location, the waiter was not as good as any of the other locations. On more than one occasion during our meal, he communicated to the busboy that we were ready to leave and to clear our table. The busboy was surprised each time that we were going to order additional sushi. Other than that annoyance, Nobu is a wonderful (and pricey) place for sushi.Special Features:
- Exceeded my expectations!BusinessDinnerGuyDined on 7/23/2014Took customers from Vancouver who are used to eating great sushi all the time and was told that it was the "best sushi dinner they'd ever had". Let them make the menu for you, don't order anything! They brought us everything based on a short conversation with us about our tastes and surprised us with each of the many courses. Every single thing they brought out was delicious and with the exception of the sushi which was only part of the meal, was completely different from anything I've ever had. The entire meal lived up to the Zagat rating, and the service was great.Special Features:
- AmazingslotqueenDined on 7/23/2014Simply outstanding!! Wait staff was amazing and food was to die for!! Great experience!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was just OK.richshoeDined on 7/22/2014Nobu has such a reputation as being the best Japanese food, but it doesn't quite live up to it's reputation. The flavors of the food just weren't complex enough to give it 5 stars. The service, nor the experience wasn't 5 star either. They may need to kick it up just a notch or two.Special Features:
- Not to be missed...OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/19/2014Nobu is one of the best restaurants that I've ever encountered. We (table for 2) had an outstanding server who guided us through the menu. He took the lead and made wonderful selections for our dining experience.Special Features:
- First Time @ NobuNomTimeDined on 7/18/2014We've been hearing nothing but great things about Nobu's so we fit it into our schedule this trip. We can say we're glad we made that decision. We ordered the omakase chef's tasting menu and each dish was fantastic. The servers explained everything from the ingredients, to which selections to eat first. The service was simply the best, and we look forward to going back again.Special Features:
- Great service....Foodie72Dined on 7/16/2014Great food, ambiance, and service. Helpful waitstaff, good cocktails. The menu is a bit overwhelming and could use some descriptions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- amazing food and servicecouggirl12Dined on 7/16/2014The food here was amazing and our waiter knew all the dishes and had great recommendations on what to try. The black cod miso was my favorite and everyone who goes here needs to try it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- VegasFloridaVIPDined on 7/15/2014The service is attentive with out being bothersome. The staff knows the menu inside and out as they all have to try each dish so that it can be explained to the diner. Portions are small but with abundant flavors that keep the taste buds going. Must try the mushroom salad made with 3-4 different mushrooms and a delicate dressing. As always the sushi is the freshest around. The food is expensive but you definitely get what you pay for. There are other sushi restaurants but Nobu is the heavyweight champ....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MmmmmSoup30024Dined on 7/14/2014One of the best meals I've ever had. Every suggestion was absolutely amazing. I would highly recommend to everyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 7/12/2014excellent sashimi and hot dishes are excellent as well portion sizes great. nobu in san diego had much smaller sizes especially breaded shrimp appetizer. Perfect night overall great placeSpecial Features:
- Good food, but very expensive.LessThanSmittenVIPDined on 7/11/2014Good food, cool place, but very expensive for the amount of food you get.Special Features:
- Spectacular NobuBrushieDined on 7/10/2014We actually made the reservations within a week before our trip to Vegas. Thank goodness we did. What a great experience. The only rub was the initial host experience which never seems to be great at higher end places IMO. However, once we were sat, it was spectacular. The waitperson was knowledgable, patient, friendly, attentive and everything else you always want. The food was great. The descriptions in the menu require a little interpretation here and there but worth it. The ambiance of the Vegas place is not quite what I would want but you have to keep in mind that it is in the middle of a casino. The tables on the outer part of the floor seemed a little casual as well. Beyond that, top-notch. Will be returning.Special Features:
- Great food and service.OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 7/10/2014My wife and I enjoyed a romantic dinner at Nobu. As always, food was highest quality and artfully presented. Key to our enjoyment was the service provided by the chef and our server working together to give us a personalized dining experience. At the beginning of our meal we gave them an overview of our likes and dislikes along with our budget for dinner. They went above and beyond to provide us with several classic sections along with a few surprises that we would have never chosen on our own. A little pricey (even by Vegas strip standards), but well worth it for an amazing dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ehhh...lovesitalianDined on 7/8/2014Nobu left much to be desired. From the moment our waiter told us they "weren't really known for sushi" it put a damper on the meal because that is what my husband and I were in the mood for. As soon as we told our waiter (name uncrecalled; not even sure he gave it to us) we were ordering sushi... you could tell he didn't want to bother with us. He spent most of his time at the other (larger) tables and hardly came back to us. I get that we weren't spending $1,000 on two people for dinner but I think $150 is pretty significant for two people. I would definitely not recommend Nobu to my friends and family visiting Las Vegas... I'm sure you can get more for your money and better service elsewhere.
- non respect by the serverOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/3/2014I called the reception 1 day before our dinner reservation.I want to surprised my friend's birthday,& receptionist told me on the phone that they will arrange the special small cake for her, & it'll come with the dessert. When the server came to our table & asked what's today special occasion?Whose the birthday girl?I shocked & asked why you asking in front of my friend, as this is surprised...& he said he didn't know.I said it's fine,so,per the conversation with receptionist that they'll prepare the small cake to surprise, & he said HE DIDN"T KNOW that & didn't know who I'm talking with,so,they didn't have anything for us,finally have the small cake after I asked if he can check for us withChef 15 mins later,but his attitude is poor...Special Features:
- BadJewelleryDined on 7/2/2014Very disappointed. We ate at Nobu in lanai which was perfect but this location the food was horrible. Not fresh not good at all. Hugely disappointing
- Best Dinner We've Ever HadOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/1/2014This was the best dinner we've ever had. We LOVED having the chef choose our dinner menu for us so that each course was a complete surprise. What an innovative idea! Our servers were wonderful and made our 14th anniversary really memorable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A little disappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/30/2014I have been to many different Nobu's in the USA and in the past I always visited the Hard rock Nobu in Vegas and have never been disappointed. I had high expectations for this new Caesar's Palace location but, it fell short on many levels (service, timing of plates too rushed, skewers dry, some of the rolls unravelled when dipping in soy sauce). Overall, other than the decor I can't say I enjoyed my experience. I expect a little more when paying $450 for dinner. If I do decide to re visit or recommend Nobu it will be at the Hard Rock location for sure.
- AmazingsaeswankDined on 6/30/2014This is not a place for sushi. The food is absolutely amazing. We tried items I normally would not try and I am glad I did. The ingredients were so fresh and the presentation was good. This is a must if you are in Vegas. I cannot wait to go back. Lastly, listen to your server as they are very knowledgeable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.