136 Front Street
Greenport, NY 11944Neighborhood:
Tapas / Small PlatesPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.chefnoahs.com/
- Phone: 631-477-6720x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Sunday 11:30AM - 5PM
Monday - Friday 5PM - 10PM
Saturday - Sunday 5PM - 11PM
Saturday - Sunday 11:30AM - 3PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Contemporary American, Tapas / Small Plates
- Executive Chef: Noah Schwartz
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: From weddings and rehearsal dinners to corporate events, private parties and cocktail receptions, let Chef Noah recreate his signature culinary experience for your next special event. Locally inspired menus can be crafted to suit any taste. All done with the utmost attention to even the smallest detail.
Please download our catering ebrochure on our site.
We are here to answer all your questions. For more information and a customized quote please contact us.
- Special Events: Catering Designed for the Most Important Occasion of All. Yours.
Big. Small. Your place. Our place. Any place. Treat yourself and your guests to an event catered by noah’s.
Chef Noah will create his signature dishes along with many other new and exciting selections for your next special event.
- Cross Street: 3rd Street
- Public Transit: LIRR to Greenport,
Hampton Jitney to Greenport,
Shelter Island Ferry to Greenport,
Crossound Ferry to Greenport.
- Parking: Street Parking
- Parking Details: Free parking is available on Front Street, and in the municipal parking lots just around the corner on Adams Street.
A word from Noah's
noah's is known for its trademark seafood inspired small plates that places great emphasis on fresh, seasonal ingredients from the North Fork and East End of Long Island. Our menus change daily as they are created to reflect what’s in season from the local farmers, fishermen, artisans and wineries.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Noah's reviews from OpenTable diners
191 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (120)neighborhood gem (88)special occasion (58)hot spot (51)great for outdoor dining (48)good for groups (48)notable wine list (42)great for lunch (38)romantic (32)vibrant bar scene (32)great for brunch (18)kid-friendly (16)late-night find (8)scenic view (8)Show More
- Love this placeOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/18/2014Best food on the East End of Long Island! Unusual choices of dishes, all prepared perfectly. Love the small plates so we can sample more items.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TerrificOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/16/2014We needed to have an early dinner and before a meeting and Noah's was a great choice.Special Features:
- LovelyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/12/2014I was recommended this restaurant by a local and it was exactly what I was looking for. The food was great, the hostess was extremely warm receptive and attentive to all, very experienced. Will recommend this restaurant to my friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chef Noah's a Bit Disappointingnlp3942Dined on 10/11/2014Was excited to try out this Greenport NY restaurant after reading up on, and having a local vineyard owner recommend, it. Unfortunately, the dining experience left a lot to be desired. While the food was decent (not as good as I had hoped), the service was remarkably poor if not altogether absent. After being seated and promptly watered/breaded/buttered, we were somewhat left to our own. The lack of attention our waiter showed us appeared intentional - as if we had done something to insult him. But hat wasn't possible because, by avoiding us all night, he didn't give us an opportunity to insult, praise or show any other response to his service. For the price tag, service should be exceptional. On our visit, it was anything but.
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/5/2014The salmon in the taco special was overlooked and like shoe leather. Service was slow and the restaurant was not crowded.Special Features:
- Pleasant finish to a fine day!MontaukMackDined on 10/4/2014Our party of 6 had a pleasant dinner on a busy Saturday evening after a day of vineyard hopping. We sat right down 15 minutes before our reservation. The waitress was very attentive and always there when we needed her. We started with small plates of fried calamari, fillet mignon sliders, and mackerel which were all very good. The entrees were also very good. the rib eye was cooked perfectly as well as the sea bass. Fish and chips were a hit; however, the seafood bouillabaisse was so small I thought it was a small plate. Desserts were all good except for the strawberry shortcake that was not served on shortcake but rather something like a bun or biscuit, I thought it was a brioche. Cappuccino was excellent. I definitely recommend!Special Features:
- Always a great mealTerriDined on 10/2/2014Love, love this place! Food is always fantastic and the service is great... One of our favorite spots whenever we are on the north fork. Noah's is a foodies dream! Can't wait to go back real soon..Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/28/2014This restaurant is highly recommended. We found the inside very sparsely decorated & so austere. We are outdoors on uncomfortable chairs because the day was beautiful. Service was slow & unenthusiastic.Special Features:
- Wonderful anniversary dinner!JMeindelDined on 9/27/2014My wife and I spent the weekend in Greenport and capped off the celebration of our 8th wedding anniversary with a marathon meal at Noah's. Love the small plates, the service and ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- overall greatOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/27/2014My husband and I visited this gem and we had a great meal. I would stick to the small plates, though it can get pricey, the quality is worth it. the Duck BBQ, Crab taco's, and "sliders" were amazing Had the special which was scallops and those we ok, not bad at all but nothing compared to the small plates. The bartender was great, making up a "mocktini" for me, as I am a non-drinker. If we visit the area again, this will be our spot!Special Features:
- DisappointingsouthfloridafoodieVIPDined on 9/27/2014We expected great things based on neighborhood chatter, however the cold bread started our dining experience off on a negative note. The small plates were very good, especially the crab deviled eggs. But the main courses of bouillabaisse and halibut were underseasoned and blah. The desserts were very good. But all in all, we were underwhelmed. The noise was also a deterrent....couldn't hear a thing.Special Features:
- Consistently delicious!felderinoDined on 9/25/2014We had dinner at Noah's for our second time this past week and once again, the food was fantastic and the service excellent. We hope to return every time we're out in Greeport.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good..not greatMomofevanDined on 9/25/2014Good , but not great lobster roll..and for $25 if should be greatSpecial Features:
- PriceyLive2eatDined on 9/25/2014We tried some of the small plates. REALLY small plates. Although many of the bites were tasty it was totally NOT worth the money.
- judgenotjuryDined on 9/21/2014I would definitely go back. Services was a bit slow, especially regarding second drinks. One of us had to practically drink her beer with dessert, it took so long. Food was solid, but the dessert was the star. The only thing that ruined the ambiance was the drunk couple making out at their table while facing other tables.Special Features:
- Excellent Menu, Poor ExecutionBrandrBVIPDined on 9/21/2014I was looking forward to dining at Noah's for quite some time. Unfortunately, perhaps my expectations were too high. We visited for Sunday brunch. The menu, cocktails, and wine list featuring predominantly North Fork wines looked excellent. Unfortunately, two of our main courses arrived lukewarm, at best. Even worse, the service was terrible. Our waiter had a discernibly poor attitude and almost everything had to be requested twice. I might visit one more time simply because of the great things I've heard, but for now I cannot recommend Noah's.
- So not great....EllieVIPDined on 9/20/2014Small plates indeed. Waited forever for each course. Food came out at different times for everyone at our table. Nothing was memorable or as it sounded on menu. Not a great experience. Would never go back.
- Very poor serviceCarol930Dined on 9/20/2014We enjoy the food but the hostess and waitstaff are not the friendliest and are not attentive at all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lovely spot in GreenportCAKEVIPDined on 9/12/2014delicious food, good service and interesting wine and beerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 9/12/2014Traveling in Long Island and on our way to the ferry Orient Point, Greensport is a cute town, Noah restaurant was a nice spot to stop for late lunch before ferry. We did enjoy it.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/11/2014It is always a pleasant dining experience at Noah's. The food was delicious and the service was very professional. Look forward to returning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great LunchadkchefDined on 9/8/2014My wife and I were on the North Fork for the day and decided to give Noah's a try. We were very happy we did. They have a great small bites menu. We ordered about 5 items to share. Everything from the squash blossoms to the fish tacos were delicious. We cant wait to go back for dinner.Special Features:
- Greenport Dining GemkimbroughflDined on 9/7/2014Excellent Food. My wife and I had the small plate selections (more than enough for two people and provides a wonderful variety of tastes.) Delicious wine selections and enjoyed being able to order 3 or 6 ounce selections per glass.Special Features:
- Foodie62JazzydoDined on 9/7/2014Very interesting tasting dishes throughout the menu that were all delicious and perfectly prepared. Brunch menu was fabulous. Loved the BBQ pulled duck, very tasty. Love the decor inside and ambience. Waiters very attentive to patrons and friendly too.Special Features:
- AccommodatingMinnielove1Dined on 9/6/2014I made a reservation through open table and had booked the incorrect date we needed. This was a girls weekend and we heard great things about Noah's! When we arrived they didn't have our reservation for this night. My fault completely and they still seated up with a packed place. This completed our girls weekend in a fabulous way. Great food, staff and ambiance. Thank you...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good local placeBabaDined on 9/6/2014This is a go to place for locals and visitors. The chef owner's food is great and the service good, although when they are busy you have to wait for a server to come for a while. Menu consistent with small and large plates and seasonal additions. The fish and chips are superlative! The lobster with pasta was a bit disappointing having only claw meat in it, probably leftover from the lobster boat sandwiches on the menu. But still a good place to go. And open more than other local restaurants after Labor Day which is greatly appreciated by discerning locals.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/5/2014Wonderful dinner! Food was excellent! We had a wonderful server as well -- attentive but not intrusive. Cool spot. We are already planning a fall trip out to the North Fork. We are planning to bring another couple with us to spend the day in the area and finish with dinner at Noah'sas we enjoyed our meal so much. Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Evening Delight at Noah'sNufoodieDined on 9/5/2014Wonderful from beginning to end. Still thinking about the whole meal . Great libation, a new favorite I wish I could replicate , The Greentini. Small plates were fabulous . The service as well. I can't wait to go back!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A disappointmentAnnaBnycVIPDined on 8/31/2014Noah's was a truly disappointing, if not awful, dining experience. The decor is nice and the ambiance is ok. The peach jalapeño martini was also delicious. The rest was a total disaster. Our waiter looked uninterested. We would order 2 drinks and he would only bring us one (that happened twice). The service was so slow that we often wondered if he had forgotten about us. The tuna tartar and the lobster bucatini were both horrific. There was a ton of water at the bottom of the pasta - almost as if they hadn't drained the pasta correctly. The taste was also so bland that we couldn't taste anything. Someone should tell Noah that "Fish and chips" is served with Malt vinegar. We were brought balsamic vinegar when we asked for vinegar.Special Features:
- Just okMimiVIPDined on 8/31/2014We tried this restaurant on Labor Day so it may not have been a fair trial. I thought it was just so-so.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I've given uparloDined on 8/28/2014This is the 2nd bad experience that I've had at Noah's . Service was SLOW and incompetent . Food was cold , and was tasteless. Everyone on my party was complaining. Even the drinks were bad. We were wondering if Noah is still owning this place. Seems not.Special Features:
- CageyCageyDined on 8/27/2014Outstanding. Best restaurant experience we have had on either fork in 5 years and without ever getting to the mains. We had more than enough with a dozen or so wonderful small tasting dishes for the 4 of us. Oysters great whether raw or barbequed. Love the option of 3oz tastings of wines and with a great selection of local and distant wines. Servers helpful, friendly and efficient.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Small platesTheatreCrazyDined on 8/27/2014We like to try a small sampling of a lot if different types of foods so in additional to a variety of entrees you can order tapas style and try a bunch of different things and still feel satisfied while expanding your palate experienceSpecial Features:
- DaveDined on 8/26/2014Excellent food and well presented - good wine listSpecial Features:
- Great food, poor serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/24/2014I dined with my family at Noah's and was anticipating a pleasant dining experience. Although the food was great, the service was extremely poor. It tested the limits of one's patience. The server was aloof and upon opportunities to correct problem with food orders, he failed. I'd think twice about returning to Noah's on the service alone, for it was quite distracting.
- Love Noah's!ToniDined on 8/23/2014We love to come to Noah's for special occasions - it was our anniversary this time - because the food and ambiance are so special. We love that the menu is constantly changing. We have our favorites -we always get the filet mignon sliders, with truffle oil and spinach - but there's always something new to explore.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/21/2014We waited over an hour for our appetizers to arrive, despite asking them twice to check on it and the manager coming over. The wine and bread also did not come our promptly. Our waiter was frequently nowhere to be found. The food was good, once it came. But the long wait dulled the experience. Highlights were the Parmesan fries, clam chowder, duck polenta. The entrees were okay, but expensive. Nothing was a wow. The acoustics were terrible so it feels like everyone is yelling even though it wasn't that crowded. It was difficult to have a nice conversation.Special Features:
- Wow wow wow!RexyVIPDined on 8/20/2014As Gordon Ramsay says, wow wow wow! It was our first time at Noah's and definitely won't be the last. We stopped in for lunch on our way to Kontokosta winery, and we loved everything! From the tuna tartare, the special sea bass tacos, the local oysters, it was all good. We had an incredible and memorable lunch. Service was excellent, the food was great, and the local wines by the glass were very good. We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OkLuv2dineDined on 8/17/2014Delicious but portions are too small. I liked the food, but shouldn't I when it costs about $8 for each biteSpecial Features:
- cyphermemberVIPDined on 8/17/2014Second best in town but not worth a trip from off the island