136 Front Street
Greenport, NY 11944Neighborhood:
Tapas / Small PlatesPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.chefnoahs.com/
- Phone: 631-477-6720x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Sunday 11:30AM - 5PM
Monday - Friday 5PM - 10PM
Saturday - Sunday 5PM - 11PM
Saturday - Sunday 11:30AM - 3PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Contemporary American, Tapas / Small Plates
- Executive Chef: Noah Schwartz
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: From weddings and rehearsal dinners to corporate events, private parties and cocktail receptions, let Chef Noah recreate his signature culinary experience for your next special event. Locally inspired menus can be crafted to suit any taste. All done with the utmost attention to even the smallest detail.
Please download our catering ebrochure on our site.
We are here to answer all your questions. For more information and a customized quote please contact us.
- Special Events: Catering Designed for the Most Important Occasion of All. Yours.
Big. Small. Your place. Our place. Any place. Treat yourself and your guests to an event catered by noah’s.
Chef Noah will create his signature dishes along with many other new and exciting selections for your next special event.
- Cross Street: 3rd Street
- Public Transit: LIRR to Greenport,
Hampton Jitney to Greenport,
Shelter Island Ferry to Greenport,
Crossound Ferry to Greenport.
- Parking: Street Parking
- Parking Details: Free parking is available on Front Street, and in the municipal parking lots just around the corner on Adams Street.
A word from Noah's
noah's is known for its trademark seafood inspired small plates that places great emphasis on fresh, seasonal ingredients from the North Fork and East End of Long Island. Our menus change daily as they are created to reflect what’s in season from the local farmers, fishermen, artisans and wineries.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
Noah's - Best Restaurants in Greenport ›
Noah's reviews from OpenTable diners
197 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (123)neighborhood gem (91)special occasion (66)great for outdoor dining (55)hot spot (51)great for lunch (41)good for groups (40)notable wine list (40)romantic (36)vibrant bar scene (29)great for brunch (26)kid-friendly (19)scenic view (13)late-night find (10)Show More
- A disappointmentAnnaBnycVIPDined on 8/31/2014Noah's was a truly disappointing, if not awful, dining experience. The decor is nice and the ambiance is ok. The peach jalapeño martini was also delicious. The rest was a total disaster. Our waiter looked uninterested. We would order 2 drinks and he would only bring us one (that happened twice). The service was so slow that we often wondered if he had forgotten about us. The tuna tartar and the lobster bucatini were both horrific. There was a ton of water at the bottom of the pasta - almost as if they hadn't drained the pasta correctly. The taste was also so bland that we couldn't taste anything. Someone should tell Noah that "Fish and chips" is served with Malt vinegar. We were brought balsamic vinegar when we asked for vinegar.Special Features:
- Just okMimiVIPDined on 8/31/2014We tried this restaurant on Labor Day so it may not have been a fair trial. I thought it was just so-so.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I've given uparloDined on 8/28/2014This is the 2nd bad experience that I've had at Noah's . Service was SLOW and incompetent . Food was cold , and was tasteless. Everyone on my party was complaining. Even the drinks were bad. We were wondering if Noah is still owning this place. Seems not.Special Features:
- CageyCageyDined on 8/27/2014Outstanding. Best restaurant experience we have had on either fork in 5 years and without ever getting to the mains. We had more than enough with a dozen or so wonderful small tasting dishes for the 4 of us. Oysters great whether raw or barbequed. Love the option of 3oz tastings of wines and with a great selection of local and distant wines. Servers helpful, friendly and efficient.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Small platesTheatreCrazyDined on 8/27/2014We like to try a small sampling of a lot if different types of foods so in additional to a variety of entrees you can order tapas style and try a bunch of different things and still feel satisfied while expanding your palate experienceSpecial Features:
- DaveDined on 8/26/2014Excellent food and well presented - good wine listSpecial Features:
- Great food, poor serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/24/2014I dined with my family at Noah's and was anticipating a pleasant dining experience. Although the food was great, the service was extremely poor. It tested the limits of one's patience. The server was aloof and upon opportunities to correct problem with food orders, he failed. I'd think twice about returning to Noah's on the service alone, for it was quite distracting.
- Love Noah's!ToniDined on 8/23/2014We love to come to Noah's for special occasions - it was our anniversary this time - because the food and ambiance are so special. We love that the menu is constantly changing. We have our favorites -we always get the filet mignon sliders, with truffle oil and spinach - but there's always something new to explore.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/21/2014We waited over an hour for our appetizers to arrive, despite asking them twice to check on it and the manager coming over. The wine and bread also did not come our promptly. Our waiter was frequently nowhere to be found. The food was good, once it came. But the long wait dulled the experience. Highlights were the Parmesan fries, clam chowder, duck polenta. The entrees were okay, but expensive. Nothing was a wow. The acoustics were terrible so it feels like everyone is yelling even though it wasn't that crowded. It was difficult to have a nice conversation.Special Features:
- Wow wow wow!RexyVIPDined on 8/20/2014As Gordon Ramsay says, wow wow wow! It was our first time at Noah's and definitely won't be the last. We stopped in for lunch on our way to Kontokosta winery, and we loved everything! From the tuna tartare, the special sea bass tacos, the local oysters, it was all good. We had an incredible and memorable lunch. Service was excellent, the food was great, and the local wines by the glass were very good. We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OkOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/17/2014Delicious but portions are too small. I liked the food, but shouldn't I when it costs about $8 for each biteSpecial Features:
- cyphermemberVIPDined on 8/17/2014Second best in town but not worth a trip from off the island
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/17/2014Have been here many times before. Always great food. Love the specials also. A little pricey but worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/12/2014Excellent food and service. We really enjoyed it. The drinks were delicious as well.Special Features:
- overpriced and underservedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/10/2014I came here on a recommendation. We ordered a couple of small small plates as appetizers. Although the food was actually very tasty the service was underwhelming. After we shared the seafood bowl, paid our overpriced tab, and left we had both left rather hungry.
- Small portionsOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/9/2014The food was just ok. Nothing spectacular. Thought the prices were high and the portions were really small. Ordered swordfish and a tiny cube of fish came out.
- Cute Date Spot!LizRende921Dined on 8/3/2014We went here after our wedding as a little getaway and Noah's was recommended as the go-to spot. While the staff seemed a little overwhelmed by the dinner crowd, our waiter was great and very friendly. We had mostly small plates and all of them were very good. The seafood was very fresh. My favorite were the Filet Mignon Sliders- we were surprised that they were open faced, but they were cooked perfectly. We would definitely stop back in if we're ever in Green Port again!Special Features:
- Great mealOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 8/2/2014Had been here before. Brought some friends. Everyone loved it. Had a great meal ( again!)Special Features:
- Service and knowledgefoodveteranDined on 8/2/2014The key to a better than average restaurant is good, polite service and knowledge. Our food was timed badly. Our hostess ordered some apps, but our meals came before we could even taste them all. The roasted garlic should come with some kind of serving instrument. It's difficult to serve. We all ordered two small plates and they came at the same time. When my friend asked our waitress what Panna Cotta is, our waitress didn't know so asked a passing waiter who gave us a description of it's consistency. She ordered the chocolate cake. Our food was good. Not pretty or exceptional. Better than most restaurants out here! I will come again, and hope for the best. PeaceSpecial Features:
- PattyDined on 8/1/2014We enjoyed Noah's very much. It has a nice atmosphere, and the food is very good. I like the small plate concept a lot, as I don't like getting a plate full of food that I could never finish. I had previously been here, and will go back again. The reason I gave service just 3 stars is because I felt like our server rushed us a little, which I dislike very much when I'm out to dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not your run of the mill restaurantChief31Dined on 7/31/2014Small plates, artistic presentations and satisfying meal. All comes at a cost. Enjoy the dinner and don't worry about the price.Special Features:
- Great FindAnex43VIPDined on 7/29/2014We dined outside on beautiful evening. The tapas menu offers a wide selection of tasty, beautiful dishes. We met people earlier in the day ho had been there the day before and raved about every dish they tried. Was had some of the same and some others and enjoyed everything. We really didn't find the deserts very interesting but that is just our tastes. The only negative was a long wait for bread (very good) and water--I think this upset the waitress more than us. Would recommend and go back againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Strong start, weak finish.LauraDined on 7/27/2014The space was lack luster for the price point. Didn't feel intimate. Felt very much like a light refresh to an old storefront. We enjoyed our starters (squash blossoms, shrimp and truffle gougeres) but were ultimately disappointed with our entrees. The lobster buccatini was really under-seasoned and didn't have any sauce that I could detect. Was seemingly cooked pasta with very little lobster. My husband's bouillabaisse was also under-seasoned and was really light on seafood. At 29 and 30 dollars, we expected to be wowed by the entrees and were really underwhelmed and left kind of hungry. The ice cream that came with my husband's cake was a puddle by the time it arrived. Waitress was unable to speak to many of the wines on the list.Special Features:
- excellent food, but...StefanoDined on 7/26/2014Waited an honest half-hour for drinks to come out, without even a hint of an apology. Did not even come out at the same time! Food was very good, but portions were small for the money...
- craigDined on 7/26/2014Portions were very small and fish was dry. Although my friend had an excellent burger, would not return
- OKInterloperVIPDined on 7/22/2014We had heard much about Noah's and were excited to go. We arrived early and were accommodated. Everything was perfectly fine, but nothing was particularly memorable. Given some of the raves we had heard, it was, in the end, a bit of a disappointment.
- Top Restaurant in GreenportTimetoeatDined on 7/22/2014Don't bother with any of the others! This is by far the best restaurant in town!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We love Noah's!crgnycDined on 7/20/2014Whenever we're in Greenport we always try to eat at least one meal in Noah's. This time we enjoyed a wonderful selections from Noah's brunch/lunch menu. I had the lobster roll, which was delicious. We also enjoyed an assortment of oysters, ceviche, and a lobster mac and cheese dish. The lobster mac and cheese was a bit disappointing. We shared the deviled egg with crabmeat appetizer, which should not be missed. Service was excellent, although when asked for recommendations, our waitress said that "everything is good". We felt that she should have singled out at least one or two choices as signature dishes. Still, this is one place we will always try to return to when in Greenport.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/19/2014Second time there. Great food and service. Pricey and portions smaller but worth it.Special Features:
- excellent mix of optionsOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 7/19/2014Great selection of tapas. Crab tacos were excellent as we're many other plates. Only disappointment was the callamari which I would avoid in future. Service was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unfortunately no so good as beforeBarberVIPDined on 7/19/2014It was not our first time in this restaurant. We are coming here every year a few times after winery trip. 3-4 years ago it was small very delicious restaurant where each time we were amazed with some specials and original meals.... this time it was regular, not some special, diner type food with very long time for service and super overpriced!!!!.... Definitely our last time...
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/18/2014When you first entered the restaurant there was an unpleasant odor. Otherwise the food was very good.
- Always DeliciousNicoleBBDined on 7/18/2014The menu at Noah's might seem limited at first glance however each item is carefully created with the diner in mind. Each bite is thoughtful and balanced. Good value for the price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Diverse MenuJimRDined on 7/17/2014In addition to a great regular menu, Noah's also had some spectacular specials made from fresh local produce or sea food. Service was prompt and attentive. Wine lise was extensive and other offerings from the bar were good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great spot in GreenportBizzyDined on 7/17/2014Great spot we found during our weekend in Greenport for a family wedding. The squash blossoms were amazing. Nice wine list. Definitely worth the stop!Special Features:
- A City Restuarant on the North ForkJJ1660VIPDined on 7/16/2014Creative cuisine in a relaxedater front community. Can be too noisy--but that's because locals and visitors pack the place awaiting a fine dininng experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, horrible serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/15/2014Our waiter had zero personality and barely cared. We ordered oysters and several small plates. 5 minutes later, 3 small plates were shoved at us and just as we were about to tell the server we wanted oysters first, 2 more plates arrive. People rushed over to remove the food including a manager. Not 1 person apologized or asked what we'd like. Getting a plate or an extra fork which should've been offered, took forever. We ordered more oysters at the end but waited forever. The only thing speedy was delivery of the check and he didn't even say would you like to see the dessert menu! Also annoying was the one girl running, literally, dishes from the kitchen, throwing plates in front of people and zipping off without so much as a word.Special Features:
- Wonderful North Fork RestaurantJanmcgenVIPDined on 7/15/2014Noah's will not disappoint. Drinks, food, wine list, ambience, service all great. Can't wait to go back. Especially love the small plates.Special Features:
- arloDined on 7/12/2014I love Noah's. It is my goto restaurant in Greenport. That said, I have to say that it was very screwed up on this past Saturday. The food wasn't great and the service was the worst.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious!NYCeater1VIPDined on 7/12/2014Excellent food (one of the best lobster rolls I've ever had), great service, lovely dining experience overall. Will return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.