Noah Grant's Grill House and Oyster Bar
65 S. 1st Street
Zionsville, IN 46077Neighborhood:
NW Indy / Zionsville
SteakPrice: $30 and under
Noah Grant's Grill House and Oyster Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.noahgrants.com/
- Phone: 3177322233
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Tuesday- Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood
- Executive Chef: Chef Paul Dibner
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Catering your event has never been easier with our Customized Catering Menu. Business or Pleasure- we can deliver a delicious event!
- Private Party Contact: Shari 3177322233
A word from Noah Grant's Grill House and Oyster Bar
Noah Grant’s Oyster Bar features Sushi & regional Oysters on the half shell. Noah Grant’s menu serves more than 30 fresh entreés including Shrimp, Lobster, Meatloaf, NY Strip, Crab dishes, Pasta & Certified Angus Filet Mignon.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Noah Grant's Grill House and Oyster Bar - Best Restaurants in NW Indy / Zionsville ›
Noah Grant's Grill House and Oyster Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
127 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (92)special occasion (81)fit for foodies (76)great for outdoor dining (63)romantic (53)notable wine list (41)hot spot (25)good for groups (21)vibrant bar scene (18)late-night find (6)kid-friendly (6)scenic view (6)great for lunch (4)great for brunch (2)Show More
- Great PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014Food was great and filling, atmosphere was welcoming, and waiter was friendly.Special Features:
- very nice but a little priceyOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/30/2014everything was fantastic including the food, service and ambiance..the only thing that left us feeling kind of indifferent about was the price..we have been there multiple times but the price of the "feature" of the night was too high especially for what it was...we will still comeback but pass on the specialSpecial Features:
- Anniversary dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014Our annual anniversary dinner, party of four. Excellent service, outstanding food preparation. Bar somewhat expensive for domestic varieties.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food awesome; service ehhOysteronacrackerDined on 8/28/2014This is my favorite restaurant!! Amazing seafood, steaks, salads, and the Mac-n-cheese is a must!! You definitely get what you pay for but service can be slow. Had to wait 5 min for crackers for my oysters (had to ask twice)... She forgot to replenish silverware so again waiting with hot delicious food in front of me; and drinks from the bar seem to take Lon considering the size of the place. Will definitely go back and recommend to friends but don't go unless you have the evening to enjoy multiple dishes and enjoy the ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Restaurant in Zionsville!JohntheBankerVIPDined on 8/26/2014By far, the best restaurant in Zionsville! The most diverse menu and interesting wine selection. Absolutely love this place. Half Price bottles of wine Sunday and Tuesday-Can't beat that!Special Features:
- Pricey, but great qualityOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014Noah Grant's has consistently wonderful food. It is expensive, but the consistently high-quality food makes it well worth an occasional treat for a tasty dining option. Also a great place for a special occasion dinner, such as anniversary, birthday, or to celebrate a recent job promotion. It is always a bit loud and the tables can feel crowded, especially at peak hours, but still a great dining experience. Nice selection of high-quality sushi, and the shrimp and crab bisque is fabulous!Special Features:
- We had a blast!CrabbieDined on 8/22/2014Megan was a super server and the food outstanding. Our clients had a great time!Special Features:
- Birthday dinnerGary9113VIPDined on 8/22/2014I took my wife there on her birthday. She had the sirloin and thought it was just ok. Too much blue cheese on top and quality of steak was fair. I had the fried perch. It was good and a very generous portion. I did not car for the cole slaw. The Mac and cheese was very good but the potatoes au gratin were somewhat greasy. Service was outstanding and they gave my wife a complimentary desert for her birthday plus the birthday coupon. We will definitely go back.Special Features:
- Great Food/Fair ServiceIndyDinerDined on 8/22/2014Ordered 1 dozen mixed oysters - never arrived. My mom ordered a chardonnay and the server brought her another Manhattan. The server did make up for the FUBR by waiving the cost of the cocktail. She was nice but a little absent minded. Food was very good. Will go back to try the oysters some other time. LOVED the Gorgonzola Cream sauce with the filet.. Addictive.Special Features:
- Every bite a delight!LobsterMeDined on 8/8/2014We enjoyed every bite of our snow crabs, lobster and tilapia. It is officially our favorite special occasion restaurant for celebrations with a home-style atmosphere. The staff was more courteous and knowledgable than most places.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Independent spotOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/6/2014Another restaurant leading the charge to put independent restaurants head and shoulders above chains in all categories. Sushi is killer, service is top-notch, and they are on their game every night. Great place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Good Food!LongsterDined on 8/2/2014Have not been there for a few months but as usual the food was outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food/Great ServiceHilotheBostonDined on 8/2/2014We have been here several times and always had the same fine food and service. The crab wontons are fabulous. The sushi is great and fresh. I ordered the crab cakes for an entree and was hesitant to do so as I haven't found any place locally that actually uses crab and not filler. These were awesome. My husband ordered the lobster mac and cheese which was more than enough for an entree. The butter creme cake is a must. Great dining experience.Special Features:
- Great food, tight quartersAhardesty33Dined on 8/1/2014Food and service were great! Building is a little small so space was tight. Would like to see more outdoor seating in a courtyardSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinerLoveSushiDined on 8/1/2014The food and wine was delicious. My friends enjoyed the ambience and sushi. Great evening out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a destination for us!Tipsy13Dined on 7/30/2014We almost always plan our trips to Indy to include a stop at Noah Grant's! We are oyster lovers; one food item not usually found on restaurant menus in the great state of Indiana. Imagine our excitement when we found such a great little gem serving oysters AND good wine AND good steaks AND other good seafood AND, AND, AND... We love to sit outside, weather permitting, because it is usually a little more quiet out there, but inside is nice as well. Noah's is small, so don't go thinking that you will have the usual big chain experience. We love the quaint charm of local eateries and Noah's has never let us down. Oh! And save room for dessert...Special Features:
- One visit for dinnerKarokekingsDined on 7/30/2014A great place with good energy. The sushi was poor overall, and very expensive relatively speaking. So... other gret restaurants which employ real sushi chefs charge less. No issue with freshness, rather balance of flavors, fish, and rice; I have enjoyed sushi around the globe & he was not a properly trained chef. The nigiri looked mangled but good taste/removed 1/2 rice. For that price I expect excellent sushi. The area is prime, I had no issue with paying more, but expect great quality. The oysters Rockefeller were excellent, and expensive. Drinks were great, friendly folks. Waitress was a bit too much personality for comfort, she meant well. I would try it again... but not the sushi. It was a tight fit but everyone seemed good with it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Date NightOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/29/2014Our first visit was great. Extensive wine and sushi list. Reasonably priced for high-end food and service. Food was very good to excellent. Very eager and attentive service. Will definitely be back.Special Features:
- Birthda celebrationDoctrinsDined on 7/26/2014They always make your birthday celebration a little bit special with a free desert . Dinner was great with adequate portion size matching the price point.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Local GemGymmom6Dined on 7/26/2014First time dining at Noah Grant's and it won't be the last! We were promptly greeted and immediately shown to our table where there was a personalized "welcome" sign. The server was prompt and friendly and the staff assigned to bring appetizers, food, and clear the tables were prompt and friendly also. the menu is diverse and the chef offers a daily special. Our food was cooked and served as we had ordered and served at the appropriate temperature (which is sometimes hard to do with fish). DELICIOUSSpecial Features:
- always great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/23/2014my husband and I have been to Noah Grant's several times. We have never been disappointed. Service is personable and good, food is always yummy.Special Features:
- The BestKaracatDined on 7/23/2014I dined at Noah Grant's for the first time about 2 weeks ago and was so impressed that I brought a group of friens back the next week and the loved it. The food is exceptional and the atmosphere is great! I love the butter cake dessert too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceMrsyumyumDined on 7/19/2014Outstanding food, charming atmosphere, wonderful service. You will love this little gem in downtown zionsville.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Dinner ExperienceHungryHoosierDined on 7/18/2014Went for dinner here with another couple. Waiter was outstanding in his personal attention to our table and his knowledge of menu and wine list. Food was outstanding. Noise level moderate, but appropriate for the setting. We highly recommend this restaurant tucked away in beautiful Zionsville.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PerfectionHilotheBostonDined on 7/18/2014Every single item we ordered was fantastic. The crab wontons were awesome. The sushi was fresh and the dinner entree was incredible (seafood risotto). Our server (Will I believe) was attentive without being intrusive. Overall everything was terrific.Special Features:
- Great mealSunnysideDined on 7/16/2014Meal great, service great and a beautiful evening to be outside with concert playing at Lincoln Park!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- repeatcindianaVIPDined on 7/13/2014Sun special, half price wine & oysters, the best!!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 7/11/2014Whether it's drinks & appetizers or a full meal, Noah's never disappoints.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always goodcindianaVIPDined on 7/6/2014even tho the menu has changed over the years, the food is always good, esp if you like seafood/sushiSpecial Features:
- nice evening, yummy food!skg53VIPDined on 7/5/2014The food and service were very nice at Noah Grants. There was a small child with clueless parents that definitely detracted from the atmosphere. To the management's credit, when we expressed our concern, they handled the situation promptly and quietly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JerryVIPDined on 7/4/2014Noah Grant has definitely improved over the years. Nice menu variety.Special Features:
- Very good dinner, as usualJuliebugDined on 7/3/2014We've dined here many times and are always impressed with their food and their good service. Some of the tables are very much on the small side, even for just two people, but if you reserve early enough, you can get a larger (and private) table. Excellent seafood!Special Features:
- Great foodBarbieDined on 6/28/2014Arrived and we were at our seats within five minutes. Waitress, Megan, was most pleasant and informative about the specials. Great meal, wine and time was had by our party. Even our Chicago guests complimented our choice and they can eat anywhere living there!Special Features:
- Summer Dinnerdine2Dined on 6/28/2014Our table was ready when we arrived, appetizers, dinner and desert were excellent as always!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EnjoyableGCLARKDined on 6/28/2014Saturday at 7:00PM, and a Birthday celebration for one of us: A bit frenetic, crowded and noisy for our taste, Noah Grant's is in an old house with apparently no interior walls removed and as many tables thrown in as possible. Despite this, staff was very attentive and available, and our dinner selections were very much enjoyed by all 4 guests. You can't walk through a room without waiting for someone else to clear out a path, however. Been there before, and will go back again for a special event.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time visitOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/28/2014Great staff, very attentive. Food was great, good quality for the price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- outstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/27/2014We had a wonderful time. there were 8 of us dining and we wanted to eat outside and it was fabulous! great service and awesome food!!! would highly recommend!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FriendsMigillyDined on 6/27/2014Joined friends for a casual evening - a lot of variety in the menu allowed everyone to construct their perfect meal @ all were satisfiedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DavidDined on 6/27/2014It is not easy to find crab legs in Indiana, but Noah Grant's has 'em! The dining was very nice, with outdoor seating on request. Our server, Hannah, was excellent, and very helpful. Fresh seafood this good is hard to find! We enjoyed the evening very much, and would highly recommend Noah Grant's Grill House!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Incredible!!Food4ThoughtDined on 6/27/2014Noah Grant's is my new favorite place in the Indy area. I was more than pleased with my food, wine and the service! I can't wait for an opportunity to go back!Special Features: