Noah Grant's Grill House and Oyster Bar
65 S. 1st Street
Zionsville, IN 46077Neighborhood:
NW Indy / Zionsville
SteakPrice: $30 and under
Noah Grant's Grill House and Oyster Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.noahgrants.com/
- Phone: 3177322233
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Tuesday- Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood
- Executive Chef: Chef Paul Dibner
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Catering your event has never been easier with our Customized Catering Menu. Business or Pleasure- we can deliver a delicious event!
- Private Party Contact: Shari 3177322233
A word from Noah Grant's Grill House and Oyster Bar
Noah Grant’s Oyster Bar features Sushi & regional Oysters on the half shell. Noah Grant’s menu serves more than 30 fresh entreés including Shrimp, Lobster, Meatloaf, NY Strip, Crab dishes, Pasta & Certified Angus Filet Mignon.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Noah Grant's Grill House and Oyster Bar - Best Restaurants in NW Indy / Zionsville ›
Noah Grant's Grill House and Oyster Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
121 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (85)special occasion (79)fit for foodies (67)great for outdoor dining (57)romantic (49)notable wine list (36)hot spot (25)good for groups (19)vibrant bar scene (18)kid-friendly (10)late-night find (5)scenic view (5)great for lunch (4)great for brunch (2)Show More
- Wonderful food & fantastic servicekatieo25Dined on 10/12/2014We celebrated my birthday at Noah Grants after hearing from friends how wonderful the food was. We ordered the calamari and the oyster shooters for appetizers. The calamari were so tasty, the batter was so light and seasoned well. For our main courses we had the fish stew, the kickin shrimp tacos, and the lobster mac n cheese. All the dishes had so much flavor and were amazing! For dessert we had the brownie ala mode, it was super gooey, yum! Great specials on oysters and lots of 1/2 price bottles of wine nights throughout the week. Don't miss out on this neighborhood gem!Special Features:
- Outstanding!!DinersDined on 10/12/2014This has become our family's favorite restaurant. They really made my Wife's birthday dinner really special with a dessert platter with a few candles on it. I asked them to do something special for her when I made the reservation using Open Table. We just recommended Noah Grant to some friends who are new residents of Zionsville.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/3/2014We have introduced several friends to Noah Grant's as find it a great restaurant for foodies especially seafood lovers. Recently our guests required a gluten-free menu which had a good variety of choices & they especially enjoyed the tilipia dish. We have enjoyed the steaks, oysters, seafood pasta, perch, & crab cakes to name a few.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bizzy girlDee54Dined on 10/3/2014We sat at a small table in the bar. The decor makes you think of a vacation destination except that the lighting was too bright. The food was excellent. Our waiter was attentive without hovering over us and allowed us to enjoy our drinks and dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a treat!Offhepath7Dined on 9/26/2014If you love oysters, sushi, or steak Noah Grants never disappoints. The staff is great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice EveningFoodSnobDined on 9/26/2014We visited the restaurant for my husband's birthday. He wanted a nice steak and glass of wine to celebrate the evening. Our steaks, while delicious, were cold and side dishes came to the table after we had finished our steaks. The restaurant was not that busy but the waitress seemed distracted. Multiple servers and bussers walked past our table without asking us if we needed refills on our drinks.Special Features:
- Great snowcrabdave0126Dined on 9/24/2014Went on Wednesday for endless snow crab. My wife's marlin and bisque was excellent, as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Going downhillOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/21/2014I feel like everytime we've eaten at noah grants in the past few months it's going down and prices up. Salmon for $22 and nothing even comes with it is absurd. Only other fish on menu is tilapia for $17. Just not worth the money. It used to have more options and it just seems to not be the same. Sad to see this happen.
- slippingHailstoneVIPDined on 9/20/2014this used to be a real go to spot. the menu was creative with a variety of really good fish dishes. The menu has been severely trimmed and the specials are not that special. the wine list is good and priced well. the service continues to be good. They stopped serving bread even if you want to pay for it. It is still a good place but has lost its special edge.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice SurpriseDisappointedDined on 9/19/2014My husband and I chose Noah Grant's based on location and menu. Our kids were at the high school football game (an away game for us) and we were looking for a place to spend the evening. What a pleasant surprise! We had reservations and were shown to a table promptly. Our server was very helpful and knowledgeable. Service was very fast and the food was wonderful. We would recommend Noah Grant's to everyone. Looking forward to a return trip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food but very slow servicerichardbartickDined on 9/14/2014We waited nearly 45 minutes for the first course of oysters to be served. We sat a table for two just off the main entrance and were annoyed by the constant back and forth of young men trying to look busy that seemed to be doing nothing. The food is very good, but the service is slow.
- YUM!grubluvDined on 9/12/2014Yummy! Absolutely every bite of food was delectable! I would have licked the plate if it were socially acceptable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a good betAlanVIPDined on 9/11/2014This is a great restaurant. Love the staff here. They are fantastic. Great food and fun evening.Special Features:
- MimiDined on 9/10/2014We were seated in a small area with a large group and we couldn't carry on a conversation without effort. Food and service were good but noise level was uncomfortable.Special Features:
- If it could go wrong.....MarcVIPDined on 8/31/20148pm reservation, seated 830 at small high top table made for drinks, not dining, ask to move. Ordered white wine, came already opened and warm. Forgot to take dinner order from one person. Ordered oysters, when served, 30 minutes later, kitchen out of ½ of order. Brought salad 1 min after oyster order, table did not fit all the food, sent salad back. 20 min later, they brought out same salad we had ordered, lettuce now wilted. Ordered second wine, red now, brought out white by mistake. Entrees tasted good! Ordered lobster mac-n-cheese as side (was delish), order lost, served it about 5 min after we finished; digestive I guess? Asked for coffee, said they were closing and had already poured it out for the night. Hotel Hell candidate??
- Great PlacepicktoeatDined on 8/31/2014Food was great and filling, atmosphere was welcoming, and waiter was friendly.Special Features:
- very nice but a little priceybdfoodDined on 8/30/2014everything was fantastic including the food, service and ambiance..the only thing that left us feeling kind of indifferent about was the price..we have been there multiple times but the price of the "feature" of the night was too high especially for what it was...we will still comeback but pass on the specialSpecial Features:
- Anniversary dinnerWesJanDined on 8/30/2014Our annual anniversary dinner, party of four. Excellent service, outstanding food preparation. Bar somewhat expensive for domestic varieties.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food awesome; service ehhOysteronacrackerDined on 8/28/2014This is my favorite restaurant!! Amazing seafood, steaks, salads, and the Mac-n-cheese is a must!! You definitely get what you pay for but service can be slow. Had to wait 5 min for crackers for my oysters (had to ask twice)... She forgot to replenish silverware so again waiting with hot delicious food in front of me; and drinks from the bar seem to take Lon considering the size of the place. Will definitely go back and recommend to friends but don't go unless you have the evening to enjoy multiple dishes and enjoy the ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Restaurant in Zionsville!JohntheBankerVIPDined on 8/26/2014By far, the best restaurant in Zionsville! The most diverse menu and interesting wine selection. Absolutely love this place. Half Price bottles of wine Sunday and Tuesday-Can't beat that!Special Features:
- Pricey, but great qualityOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014Noah Grant's has consistently wonderful food. It is expensive, but the consistently high-quality food makes it well worth an occasional treat for a tasty dining option. Also a great place for a special occasion dinner, such as anniversary, birthday, or to celebrate a recent job promotion. It is always a bit loud and the tables can feel crowded, especially at peak hours, but still a great dining experience. Nice selection of high-quality sushi, and the shrimp and crab bisque is fabulous!Special Features:
- We had a blast!CrabbieDined on 8/22/2014Megan was a super server and the food outstanding. Our clients had a great time!Special Features:
- Birthday dinnerGary9113VIPDined on 8/22/2014I took my wife there on her birthday. She had the sirloin and thought it was just ok. Too much blue cheese on top and quality of steak was fair. I had the fried perch. It was good and a very generous portion. I did not car for the cole slaw. The Mac and cheese was very good but the potatoes au gratin were somewhat greasy. Service was outstanding and they gave my wife a complimentary desert for her birthday plus the birthday coupon. We will definitely go back.Special Features:
- Great Food/Fair ServiceIndyDinerDined on 8/22/2014Ordered 1 dozen mixed oysters - never arrived. My mom ordered a chardonnay and the server brought her another Manhattan. The server did make up for the FUBR by waiving the cost of the cocktail. She was nice but a little absent minded. Food was very good. Will go back to try the oysters some other time. LOVED the Gorgonzola Cream sauce with the filet.. Addictive.Special Features:
- Oysters and winejbr4914Dined on 8/10/2014This is one my favorite restaurants in the Indianapolis area. Food is always great and everyone can find something.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Every bite a delight!LobsterMeDined on 8/8/2014We enjoyed every bite of our snow crabs, lobster and tilapia. It is officially our favorite special occasion restaurant for celebrations with a home-style atmosphere. The staff was more courteous and knowledgable than most places.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Independent spotOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/6/2014Another restaurant leading the charge to put independent restaurants head and shoulders above chains in all categories. Sushi is killer, service is top-notch, and they are on their game every night. Great place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Good Food!LongsterDined on 8/2/2014Have not been there for a few months but as usual the food was outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food/Great ServiceHilotheBostonDined on 8/2/2014We have been here several times and always had the same fine food and service. The crab wontons are fabulous. The sushi is great and fresh. I ordered the crab cakes for an entree and was hesitant to do so as I haven't found any place locally that actually uses crab and not filler. These were awesome. My husband ordered the lobster mac and cheese which was more than enough for an entree. The butter creme cake is a must. Great dining experience.Special Features:
- Great food, tight quartersAhardesty33Dined on 8/1/2014Food and service were great! Building is a little small so space was tight. Would like to see more outdoor seating in a courtyardSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinerLoveSushiDined on 8/1/2014The food and wine was delicious. My friends enjoyed the ambience and sushi. Great evening out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a destination for us!Tipsy13Dined on 7/30/2014We almost always plan our trips to Indy to include a stop at Noah Grant's! We are oyster lovers; one food item not usually found on restaurant menus in the great state of Indiana. Imagine our excitement when we found such a great little gem serving oysters AND good wine AND good steaks AND other good seafood AND, AND, AND... We love to sit outside, weather permitting, because it is usually a little more quiet out there, but inside is nice as well. Noah's is small, so don't go thinking that you will have the usual big chain experience. We love the quaint charm of local eateries and Noah's has never let us down. Oh! And save room for dessert...Special Features:
- One visit for dinnerKarokekingsDined on 7/30/2014A great place with good energy. The sushi was poor overall, and very expensive relatively speaking. So... other gret restaurants which employ real sushi chefs charge less. No issue with freshness, rather balance of flavors, fish, and rice; I have enjoyed sushi around the globe & he was not a properly trained chef. The nigiri looked mangled but good taste/removed 1/2 rice. For that price I expect excellent sushi. The area is prime, I had no issue with paying more, but expect great quality. The oysters Rockefeller were excellent, and expensive. Drinks were great, friendly folks. Waitress was a bit too much personality for comfort, she meant well. I would try it again... but not the sushi. It was a tight fit but everyone seemed good with it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Date NightOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/29/2014Our first visit was great. Extensive wine and sushi list. Reasonably priced for high-end food and service. Food was very good to excellent. Very eager and attentive service. Will definitely be back.Special Features:
- Birthda celebrationDoctrinsDined on 7/26/2014They always make your birthday celebration a little bit special with a free desert . Dinner was great with adequate portion size matching the price point.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Local GemGymmom6Dined on 7/26/2014First time dining at Noah Grant's and it won't be the last! We were promptly greeted and immediately shown to our table where there was a personalized "welcome" sign. The server was prompt and friendly and the staff assigned to bring appetizers, food, and clear the tables were prompt and friendly also. the menu is diverse and the chef offers a daily special. Our food was cooked and served as we had ordered and served at the appropriate temperature (which is sometimes hard to do with fish). DELICIOUSSpecial Features:
- always great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/23/2014my husband and I have been to Noah Grant's several times. We have never been disappointed. Service is personable and good, food is always yummy.Special Features:
- The BestKaracatDined on 7/23/2014I dined at Noah Grant's for the first time about 2 weeks ago and was so impressed that I brought a group of friens back the next week and the loved it. The food is exceptional and the atmosphere is great! I love the butter cake dessert too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceMrsyumyumDined on 7/19/2014Outstanding food, charming atmosphere, wonderful service. You will love this little gem in downtown zionsville.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Dinner ExperienceHungryHoosierDined on 7/18/2014Went for dinner here with another couple. Waiter was outstanding in his personal attention to our table and his knowledge of menu and wine list. Food was outstanding. Noise level moderate, but appropriate for the setting. We highly recommend this restaurant tucked away in beautiful Zionsville.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.