NM Cafe at Neiman Marcus - Tyson's Corner
2255 International Drive
Mclean, VA 22012Neighborhood:
Tysons Corner / McLean
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
NM Cafe at Neiman Marcus - Tyson's Corner
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.neimanmarcus.com/stores/store.jsp?storeId=23/TY&_requestid=52446
- Phone: 7037611600
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 5:00pm; Sunday: 12:00pm - 5:00pm;
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Mickael Chenal
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from NM Cafe at Neiman Marcus - Tyson's Corner
Laid-back luxe. Experience delightful dishes in a casual, contemporary atmosphere at the NM Café® Tysons Galleria. Muted lighting and understated, modern decor create the perfect environment for a midday retreat. Whether dining with a group or simply ordering upscale take-out, expect delectable food and exceptional service that is synonymous with Neiman Marcus.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
NM Cafe at Neiman Marcus - Tyson's Corner reviews from OpenTable diners
12 reviews since May 19, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (10)great for brunch (7)fit for foodies (6)neighborhood gem (6)kid-friendly (5)notable wine list (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/29/2014A little bit too noisy for a quiet conversation, but service was beyond excellent. Food delicious. Convenient location.Special Features:
- Go and enjoyShelleyDined on 8/23/2014I love this café. Staff are always courteous and greet you with a smile, very pleasant. I love their chicken salad and Mexican tortilla soup. The bread they serve are like popovers with strawberry butter. Delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ladywholunchesDined on 8/22/2014The menu selections are great and the food was absolutely delicious. I had a crab and shrimp dish with large lumps on crab, jumbo shrimp and a luscious sauce---fabulous!Special Features:
- Spa FoodSouthernDinerVIPDined on 8/5/2014The restaurant is truly a hidden gem at Tyson's! Fresh food & great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always good!LoveOpenTableVIPDined on 6/21/2014A great spot for lunch - the food is always good and the menu has something for everyone! Love this little gem!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a TreatFoodyVIPDined on 6/16/2014NM Cafe is a warm, friendly and delicious dining spot. The service is superb and the food delicious!Special Features:
- Lunch break when shoppingNicknamesrstupidDined on 5/25/2014Attentive service. Brief menu indicates calories, gluten free options and healthy choices. My companions food was good. My food not so much. Noise level moderate. I hope it was just an off day with my meal.
- The following 6 reviews are from the NM Cafe at Neiman Marcus - Tyson's Corner reviews archive.
- The menu varies and the foodluv2dineoutDined on 2/18/2014The menu varies and the food is always excellent. Best lunch anywhere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Café is a wonderful placeReCeeVIPDined on 1/17/2014The Café is a wonderful place to come after or before shopping. The service is wonderful and the food was so delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good but only for special occasionsOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/17/2014While I enjoyed the restaurant I would not just drop in for lunch....it was extremely crowded and lines always intimidate me. Also for what we paid for lunch we could have gone to a more upsacle regular restaurant...one with white table cloths!Special Features:
- A gemGolferDined on 11/8/2013This is a small and busy cafe. Service is always good, menu varied, and fresh food.Special Features:
- A lovely lunchPERFECTIONVIPDined on 8/2/2013Wonderful choice of offerings, especially Gluten Free! Large portions, great service and relatively quiet for being in a busy storeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great lunch spot !OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 6/20/2013Love the NM Cafe for lunch - always top notch and so many choices!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.