NM Cafe at Neiman Marcus - Las Vegas
3200 South Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Fashion Show Mall
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
NM Cafe at Neiman Marcus - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.neimanmarcus.com/stores/store.jsp?storeId=15/LV
- Phone: (702) 697-7340
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Friday - Saturday: 12:00pm - 5:00pm; Sunday: 10:00am - 6:00pm;
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mediterranean, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Michael Kamai
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Fashion a first-class fête. Put on an exquisite private party at NM Café. We pride ourselves on creating the perfect menu and ambiance for your event in our unique and inviting atmosphere. Whatever the size of your affair, you can expect fantastic dishes and the impeccable service that are synonymous with Neiman Marcus. At your service. We also offer full-service catering in our dining room or yours as well as box lunch deliveries to the location of your choice.
- Entertainment: Tell us what you desire and we will assist.
A word from NM Cafe at Neiman Marcus - Las Vegas
Enjoy a fresh, energetic setting, globally-inspired music, and intriguing works of art featuring artist Paul Jackson at NM Café® Las Vegas. Our casual, contemporary setting is the perfect spot for lunch, dessert, or cocktails. Take in an amazing view of the Strip from our sleek bar area through breathtaking wall-to-wall windows or outside, from our shaded terrace. Our innovative menu features American-Mediterranean, with such dishes as the famous Mezze Sampler, Barbecue Cajun Shrimp and much more. A prime location and delicious cuisine make NM Café the hot spot for local business people as well as tourists.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
NM Cafe at Neiman Marcus - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
4 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance3Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (2)great for outdoor dining (1)great for lunch (1)fit for foodies (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- Quality has gone downFoodie4Life138VIPDined on 11/19/2014My parents and I were excited to come back to NM Cafe this year for lunch. Unfortunately, the food and drinks did not meet our standards. Our coffees all came out lukewarm and tasteless. I was actually surprised since the restaurant opened at 11 and that was when our reservations were for. Not sure if it was leftover from the day before and they just warmed it up. The chicken consume was good but the popovers came out cold. My mom ordered their burger, my dad ordered the chicken sandwich and I ordered the grilled cheese sandwich. All of the food items tasted good, but again, they all came out lukewarm. Service was fine. However, I was really disappointed in the quality of the food. With so many other restaurant options in Vegas, we probably won't be back again.
- LovechocolateVIPDined on 8/19/2014Popovers!!! Yes!!! Yummm.. Always the best start to a meal. My salmon dish was good, white beans undercooked.. Never liked that. Sweet potato fries good. That's all I had this time. It's always good for lunch especially during shopping. Service excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 17 reviews are from the NM Cafe at Neiman Marcus - Las Vegas reviews archive.
- Department Store FoodtimberVIPDined on 7/22/2014Good food, good service, nice room. Nothing special or exceptional about it and, frankly, for a shopping mall, that's just fine with me. The shrimp salad was good/fresh as was the steak salad. Salads and iced tea, a simple and straightforward meal in a simple and straightforward setting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ok but cheaper and better nearbyFormerChicagoResidentVIPDined on 5/28/2014We needed to burn off a $25 NM reward card that was about to expire so gave it a try. Open only until 4pm each day it has a bar and lunch menu of limited scope. Portions were large and food was good but not great. Without the $25 off the top it was very expensive for sterile coffee shop. Server failed to bring requested condiments and pay attention despite a mostly empty room. Within a few steps within the mall or across the street in the Wynn there are so many better convenient dining choices with much improved decor, food, service, and prices.
- Great lunch spotSylvieVIPDined on 5/28/2014I always enjoy lunch here. The food is very well prepared, and the menu has a thoughtful range of choices. The steak on my salad could have used some seasoning, but otherwise, it was a delicious dish.Special Features:
- Best Fish & Chips!SylvieVIPDined on 3/22/2014I was disappointed that they were out of the potato and Guinness soup so early in the day, but the fish and chips were outstanding, the batter was light and crisp while the haddock was moist and flavorful. I enjoy dining here in the afternoon and often come to the store specifically to eat at the cafe. The ambience is chic and the menu is excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stylish lunchSylvieVIPDined on 11/30/2013I enjoy the relaxed but stylish atmosphere and the food is imaginative and well prepared. Our server was great and made us feel welcome. I cannot say the same for the hostess who was borderline rude. As we left there was no thank you or anything at all. Really, get over yourself!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nice & casualBettyDined on 10/22/2013Great for casual dining. Popover was yummy! I loved the variety of salad menu.Special Features:
- Delicious Food, Absent WaiterSylvieVIPDined on 9/15/2013The food is delicious and beautifully presented. I dine here a lot and enjoy the opportunity to have a well prepared lunch. The only problem was that we had to flag someone down to pay the bill as our waiter had disappeared.Special Features:
- Great lunchOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/30/2013The service and food were both great. We had a very nice lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Where is the consistency?LocalLVDinerVIPDined on 7/6/2013We have been dining at NM Cafe for at least 8 years! As locals, we shop at NM over the weekends and then stop in the Cafe for a quick bite and a glass or two of Champagne. No matter when we have been there, the menu has not changed much. Food is never consistent and the same dish can be completely different from time to time when we dine there. They serve some great sandwiches and salads and are a good place to go for a quick bite.Special Features:
- Couldn't ask for more.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/3/2013The server was great. The trio salad and chicken melt sandwich were tasty. I enjoy eating on the patio and people watching. It's not fancy but that's why it's called the NM cafe. It's nicer than Nordstroms.Special Features:
- Food not all that great forGiadaDined on 4/2/2013Food not all that great for the prices. I had a gritty scallop salad, you need to rinse those better. My lunch date thought the turkey sandwich mediocre.Special Features:
- Good timesOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/15/2013Restaurant is nice and clean. Chicken pillared was amazing! Great for afternoon lunches in Las Vegas! Super friendly staff!Special Features:
- Way better than the food courtOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/2/2013As a big foodie I frequently come to NM cafe on a regular basis. Whether I'm dining alone at the bar or meeting a group of friends for lunch on the outside patio, NM cafe is easily my choice for a great lunch . The menu has something to satisfy anyone's taiste buds time after time. Aside from great food at reasonable prices, the staff at NM cafe are definitely trained to uphold Neiman Marcus luxury standards. I would Highly recommend NM cafe for its Ambience, great food at good prices, and the friendly staff.Special Features:
- A must lunch spotOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/28/2013The food was just as amazing as you would expect from neiman Marcus. Our server was very friendly and suggested wonderful lunches for all of my group. If you have the chance while in vegas, you must make the patio at the nm cafe a stop on you list. It was hard to find but after asking someone in the store we were sent right to it.Special Features:
- Expect more from NeimansOverwraughtwrenDined on 2/8/2013The legendary popover was soggy...the strawberry "butter" was slimy and the waiter was disinterested. There was a mix up to the order and the food was slow to arrive. I expect more if Neiman Marcus
- Chose this for lunch basedLER1015VIPDined on 1/19/2013Chose this for lunch based on the ambiance at Honolulu location and this one really felt like more of a cafe. However, the food was very good and loved that they had calorie counts listed for all menu items!Special Features:
- but actually prefer SF orWINE10SNE1VIPDined on 12/26/2012but actually prefer SF or Walnut Creek. popovers were not served warm.Special Features: