NM Cafe at Neiman Marcus-Atlanta
3393 Peachtree Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30306Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
NM Cafe at Neiman Marcus-Atlanta
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.neimanmarcus.com/restaurant
- Phone: 4042795850
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday:11:30am - 3:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Make your office lunch hour more efficient with upscale take-out. Dinner for 50 at your place? Whether planning for one or for 100, you will encounter the outstanding service and exceptional quality that are synonymous with Neiman Marcus.
- Private Party Facilities: Add a touch of luxury to a business or social luncheon at The NM Cafe. Have cocktails with your crew or host the soiree of the season. We pride ourselves on creating the perfect menu and ambiance for your event in our chic and inviting atmosphere. Pamper the glowing bride- or mother-to-be in your life with the shower of her dreams or a lavish luncheon.
- Private Party Contact: Steven Waugh 4042795850
- Cross Street: Peachtree Road NE and Lenox Road NE
- Public Transit: Lenox MARTA Station
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: The Lenox Square Mall offers valet at the mall entrance. Neiman Marcus has covered parking adjacent to the parking deck with the entrance that leads you directly to the NM Cafe.
A word from NM Cafe at Neiman Marcus-Atlanta
Featuring up-scale casual cuisine served in a bright and modern atmosphere. Introducing Go Figure Cuisine, Cuisine for a Healthier Lifestyle. Find it here. Need a respite from a day of shopping? Join us in our full bar for a glass of wine or cocktails and appetizers. Enjoy all of the classics from our early days or find some new favorites. We welcome you with chicken broth and our signature popover with strawberry butter. Our lunch selections range from fresh She-Crab Soup and Rotisserie Chicken to sumptuous salads, sandwiches and seasonally-inspired entrees. Finish your meal with a dessert and a hot cappuccino. Expect delectable dishes and the exceptional service that continue to be a tradition at Neiman Marcus.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
NM Cafe at Neiman Marcus-Atlanta reviews from OpenTable diners
10 reviews since July 2, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (7)good for groups (3)kid-friendly (2)neighborhood gem (2)fit for foodies (2)special occasion (2)scenic view (1)great for brunch (1)Show More
- What a find.CherylDined on 10/13/2014Had no idea the NM Café even existed. Really enjoyed my "Ladies Lunch" with two good friends. I will most certainly go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014VIPDined on 8/27/2014Food is cafeteria food. Expensive and not very exciting. The menu and food was better 3 years ago. Should have Coca-Cola products in Atlanta
- The following 20 reviews are from the NM Cafe at Neiman Marcus-Atlanta reviews archive.
- Disappointing ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/17/2014I reserved a table for a group of 8 coming into town for a day of shopping and I had been to NM Cafe in December of last year and had a good experience. First off, we had to wait 20minutes from the time the server came by to take our drink orders to get a glass of water and our cocktails. I had to ask other waitstaff twice before our water came to the table. The service from our waiter was horrible. We were there for an hour and a half and most of that was waiting for service. Very disappointed in the experience. The food was good, but won't be back to Neiman Marcus Cafe at all for lunch.
- Ladies that lunchChanelDined on 5/9/2014NM Cafe is the quintessential ladies that lunch spot in Atlanta , the she crab soup is amazing coupled with the strawberry martini and a few good laughs with your closest girls , you have what is in my book a pretty awesome midday treat !Special Features:
- not what it used to beskipneimansDined on 3/15/2014I took a group of girls on a 3 hour drive to Atlanta for a birthday celebration / shopping day. I made a reservation for us for lunch at Neiman Marcus because in the past it had been a special and delicious and lovely restaurant. It is not what is used to be. so sad, service was terrible and rude, food was fair at best and lunch was a total disappointment. I will not go back. fast food in the food court would have been better.
- disappointingPickyDined on 1/3/2014I took my granddaughters to lunch, they love Neimans. They had not been in a very long time!!! Not only was the restaurant cold, but the service was slow. Our drinks were not refilled in a timely fashion, as well as we waited for lunch over a reasonable wait period. People who arrived after our arrival received their food first. Very sketchy. I have been there numerous times and it hasn't been like this.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- missed the markRfineDined on 12/10/2013The food was just ok and not exactly cooked as ordered. The presentation was nice but the waiter either didn't listen or just chose to not honor the two requests I made. However the reduction sauce on the dish was nice but was disappointed. The salad we ordered with it was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always ReliableDisappointedDined on 12/3/2013Always enjoy lunch at the NM Cafe. The food is consistently good, the service cheerful and there is little to no noise--perfect for lunch and conversation with friends!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beyond dissapointing serviceAnonymousVIPDined on 10/26/2013The food was delicious but the hostess and waitstaff were absolutely useless and unfriendly. Unattentive does not begin to describe the waitress - she even seemed bothered by us asking for the check! NOT IMPRESSED.
- Ladies who LunchthereseDined on 9/10/2013NM is consistently excellent in food quality and deliciousness. Service is a bit slow, but overall, a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Department Store GemOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/20/2013Until recently I didn't even realize that Neiman Marcus even had a café. I took the opportunity to try the place. Upon arrival I was promptly seated and a server came out a few moments later. He made sure I was properly situated and allowed me to take the time with my order while offering some recommendations. Based on the recommendations I had the Grilled Shrimp Salad along with a nice glass of Champagne. The shrimp was large, juicy and succulent, something I don't always associate with large shrimp. Excellent choices that I highly recommend. Everyone was very attentive but never made me feel rushed. I highly recommend this to anyone who wishes for a pleasant dining experience while shopping at Lenox Mall or, like I did, a special trip.Special Features:
- She-crab soup a must!!TheresaRealmVIPDined on 4/2/2013I always ordered the She-crab soup when I came here. Food is always fresh. It is a nice and quiet place to have lunch without the noise in the mall. My only complaint is the creme brûlée in recent times been rather odd. The taste is a little off. Kids love the pasta there too. Not to mention the yummy strawberry whipped butter and the freshly made popovers.Special Features:
- Have stopped by the NM CafeToothpickDined on 2/15/2013Have stopped by the NM Cafe for years when visiting Atlanta or on our way to NC. My mother-in-law introduced me to lunch at NM when I first got married. We then passed the tradition down to our kids who are grown now but remember having popovers at NM after a long drive from Tampa.Special Features:
- As usual, the dining experiencemjriderVIPDined on 12/10/2012As usual, the dining experience at NM Cafe in Atlanta was exceptional.Special Features:
- I've been going to the NMOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/23/2012I've been going to the NM cafe (formerly The Zodiac Room), since childhood. The food is consistently delicious and the service is wonderful.Special Features:
- Really disappointing. NMOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 10/1/2012Really disappointing. NM cafe seems to have gone seriously downhill. The service was inattentive and the food was sub-standard. The she-crab soup was still good, but the salads and sandwiches were very poor.
- If it ain't broke...OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/25/2012What happened?!? The NM Cafe used to be one of my favorite dining spots when shopping at Lenox Square. The she-crab soup is absolutely the best in town, the shrimp salad was delish (minus the garbanzo beans) and the roasted chicken was heavenly. However, my recent dining experience was so disappointing. The menu obviously had changed...and not for the better. The peach tea was weak (but the lemonade was awesome), but most distressingly, the shrimp salad had undergone a change for the worse. The "green goddess" dressing was flavorless and the salad overall was a big disappointment. In addition to the mediocre food, not Neiman's has models lurking around your table to model new fashion. Just weird!
- The chix broth is an all timeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/7/2012The chix broth is an all time favorite. and of course the calamari and my crab louie salad.My friend had a turkey club that was alright and her mother had a soup and sandwich that was just alright. The lemon chiffon cake was good!Special Features:
- Service was extremely slow.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/6/2012Service was extremely slow. The servers were most pleasant but not very attentive.Special Features:
- the ambience is a little sterile,csreviewDined on 2/23/2012the ambience is a little sterile, but the menu is great. Really creative salad combinations. Everything has calorie or health info. And they still offer the chicken broth and popovers that I remember as a child!Special Features:
- Originally I booked for two,OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 10/22/2011Originally I booked for two, but ended up being just me for lunch. Service is always exceptional and appreciated. Food was fabulous as always, so thankful you are now on OpenTable!Special Features:
- When you walk into NM Cafe,OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/31/2011When you walk into NM Cafe, you forget a) that you are in a "store restaurant" and b) that you are in a mall. The restaurant is a little oasis in Lenox Mall and is wonderful for lunch (they are only open from 11am-3:30pm). Great menu - both for those want just a quick sandwich/soup lunch and for those who want a full meal. Good service, good food and a nice (though, purposefully limited) bar menu with both wine and cocktails. I am giving this an Outstanding for Ambiance because it's just a treasure of an oasis. Note: You are served a cup of broth (in a small, espresso-like cup) and a popover with strawberry butter when you get there. It's wonderful! It's something that Neiman restaurants do and it sets the stage for a lovely lunSpecial Features: