N'Joy Sushi and Roll
15603 Main Street
Mill Creek, WA 99012Neighborhood:
Bothell / Mill Creek
SushiPrice: $30 and under
N'Joy Sushi and Roll
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.njoysushi.com/
- Phone: (425) 337-5802
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Friday - Saturday: 4:30pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Japanese, Asian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We make beautiful sushi, sashimi, and roll platters.
A word from N'Joy Sushi and Roll
Family owned sushi bar with fresh sushi and amazing rolls.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
N'Joy Sushi and Roll reviews from OpenTable diners
1 review since July 24, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelQuiet
kid-friendly (1)fit for foodies (1)good for groups (1)great for lunch (1)neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- Great quality SushiWSUMOM52Dined on 6/12/2014I am really particular about what I eat, in terms of quality, especially Sushi! I don't like conveyor belt sushi, nor will I eat the fake KRAB made out of Pollock. The restaurant is immaculate, the ambiance is really nice and they have a decent wine selection..which is always a plus. The service is great, very on top of it and the chef was warm & engaging. We ordered Rainbow Roll, Calamari, Spicy tuna roll and tempura shrimp roll with cream cheese...AWESOME! The prices are moderate and affordable, I have paid a lot more for less portions. We will be back for sure!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sushi TimeBrigDined on 1/18/2014N'Joy had great food and service. Their weekly lunch specials were really affordable, but dinner can be a little pricey. They do a late night happy hour, after 10pm, that I need to check out sometime.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Large Portion but so-sobeautyguru206Dined on 1/3/2014The restaurant is in the middle of nowhere, but the portion is huge. Literally the $20 bento boxes is enough to be a 2 person's meal. Before you jump for joy, please note that it taste like a teriyaki joint on the Ave (U District) and looks like it too. Furthermore, it's odd that the other items on the menus are very expensive for the norm. For example, you would be paying $11-16 on a 5 piece sashimi.Special Features:
- Love this placeMonkeyVIPDined on 9/7/2013I have been going to N'Joy for years and will continue to. The owner, Kai runs a great place and always greets her customers with a smile. The food is great but I also come back to N'Joy because of the Kai and the rest of her staff. I have been to many Sushi places and N'Joy ranks at the top of my list.Special Features:
- Better than others in the areaOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/15/2013My friend and I tried this restaurant about a week after my family and I had been to Wasabi Bay sushi, and it was a lot more enjoyable than Wasabi Bay. A lot more vegetarian options and better prices as well as awesome service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very solid experience andOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/1/2013Very solid experience and the service was outstanding. Some of the baked sushi was given to us by the chef on the house, and it was outstanding!Special Features: