Nino's - Atlanta
1931 Cheshire Bridge
Atlanta, GA 30324Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Nino's - Atlanta
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ninosatlanta.com/
- Phone: (404) 874-6505
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner Nightly: 5:30pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, BYO Liquor, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Hosting a private party at Nino's is the perfect way to celebrate special occasions such as birthday parties, rehearsal or retirement dinners, family reunions, business functions or other special events. Nino's is available for Private Dining at lunch and dinner and offers numerous dining venues to bring an intimate feel to functions of any size. For small groups of 12 guests or less, our Camertta provides an intimate, cozy setting. For larger functions, we offer our popular year-round patio that accommodates 40 guests as well as our beautifully appointed dining room that comfortably serves up to 75. And of course Nino's has ample convenient parking. Our Chef and staff will assist you in selecting a menu sure to delight your guests and make the occasion truly memorable.
A word from Nino's - Atlanta
Nino's, opened in 1968, has been owned and operated by Antonio Noviello since 1982. Originally from the Amalfi Coast of southern Italy, Antonio worked in Monte Carlo, then Bermuda where he met his wife Helen, an Atlanta resident. After moving to Atlanta in 1981, Antonio's life-long dream of owning his own restaurant became a reality when he purchased Nino's. For more than twenty years, Antonio has taken pride in serving authentic Italian Cuisine made with fresh, imported ingredients and cooked to order for each guest. His reputation for serving exceptional Italian cuisine has attracted devoted locals who return time and again, along with a long list of celebrities (see below) who had heard of Nino's reputation and stopped in to sample the fare. Many of the dishes on Nino's menu are original recipes brought from Italy by Antonio and his brother Giuseppe. Antonio invites you to relax and savor some of the great culinary treasures of Italy in a memorable dining experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Nino's - Atlanta - Best Restaurants in Midtown ›
Nino's - Atlanta reviews from OpenTable diners
70 reviews since August 1, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (57)special occasion (35)romantic (31)fit for foodies (30)notable wine list (14)good for groups (12)great for outdoor dining (8)kid-friendly (6)hot spot (3)vibrant bar scene (3)late-night find (1)Show More
- Still Wonderful After All These YearsOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/23/2014We had our first date at Nino's many decades ago. We have returned periodically. The other night we celebrated our 30th Anniversary there. The food, the service, all was excellent. Consistency is extremely difficult in any business, especially a restaurant, but Nino's has been able to do this. What a great place to be with someone special... and enjoy a bottle of Barolo.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CAN'T GO WRONGDiningOutwithBobVIPDined on 11/15/2014The food and service at Nino's are outstanding and the eggplant parmesan is the very best in Atlanta. Prices are reasonable and you are well treated as a guest. For lovers of incredibly tasty, no frills food this is a place not to miss.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Authentic & Not PretentiousmangianatVIPDined on 11/7/2014When we visit Atlanta, we're always in search of "the best Italian restaurant in Atlanta." This might be it. It's clearly been around for sometime--since 1968. Nice menu. Classic food--not over the top. Portions are large. Our waiter could have known a little more about the wines. Definitely a place I woukd go back to and recommend.Special Features:
- Classics never go out of style.BoyJonLMDined on 10/22/2014I've been going to Nino's for more years than I care to admit. The food is consistent, the service is consistent, and I always leave stuffed and happy. I always feel like I am part of the family. All of the menu items are great but don't forget to listen for the nightly specials. Oh, they also make some of the best classic martinis in the city!Special Features:
- classic ItalianPeterDined on 10/2/2014Wonderful ambiance. Great food. Excellent wine list. Good ServiceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Italian in AtlantakUMADined on 9/28/2014Found them on the web as oldest Italian restaurant in Atlanta , Made reservations for 7 pm received confirmation via email. Seated right away in the left corner seat which i Loved BUT had to move due to prior reservations on that table. ( which upset me ) We were seated outside and proceed to order the baked clams, Calamari and Mussels. All were good, calamari very fresh. main courses were excellent If you love good food like we do. NiNo's reminded me of New York Italian food . Will be back.Special Features:
- RPXMd2Dined on 9/25/2014Was good to dine on patio but still itching from bug bites. Food was good. Service was better.Special Features:
- A favorite for 25 yearsBikemanDined on 9/21/2014My wife and I have been dining here for over twenty five years. The current owners consistently produce classic Italian dishes and the service is always top notch. It is one of Atlanta's longest running restaurants under the same ownership. An excellent wine list in all price ranges.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best ItalianMikeDined on 9/20/2014Nino's is always great.We had a great meal.There were five of us and all decided tithe meal's were amazing.Ninos never misses.The red sauces can't be beat.The deserts are excellent.No downside. Parking is a cinch and free.Special Features:
- Great ItalianGator91VIPDined on 9/20/2014Great Traditional Italian at a good price. We both had seafood and the dishes were fresh and flavorful. Appetizer was delicious. Highly recommend it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful!reneeDined on 9/16/2014We always have a great experience at Nino's. The food is incredible. The service is excellent.Special Features:
- Wet birthday dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/11/2014We enjoyed this restaurant as a birthday dinner outing because it was a unique and old school Atlanta experience.Cozy bar.Chatty bartender sociable not being overbearing. We had an unfortunate experience A waiter spilled a glass of red all over my skirt and my husbands shirt. The waiter was shell shocked and apologized. He offered to pay for the dry cleaning if we brought our clothes to him but we lived a distance away and said we would take care of it ourselves. He did comp us a single glass of wine . Although uncomfortable,wet thruout dinner we laughed about the incident, I'm sure this clouded our experience. Food highlights:Mussels in marinara appetizer was wonderful and a generous portion easily shared. the grouper special -excellentSpecial Features:
- thoroughly enjoyable mealOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/31/2014we had a very pleasant time at Nino's. loved the low-key and authentic atmosphere. charming place with good service.Special Features:
- Small GematlfoodieDined on 8/31/2014I received a gift card to Nino's in Atlanta, GA. My wife and I love a good meal but was a little weary due to the location of where the restaurant was located. When we walked into Nina's, you could tell that this was a little Italian gem. Our waiter told us that everything is homemade and gave us the favorite dishes to try. We were very impressed and have recommended to a lot of our friends to try.Special Features:
- Old world Italian charmerSherVIPDined on 8/29/2014Nino's is the way old world Italian restaurants should be - great ambience, superb service and exceptional food. The first time I ate there was when I was dating my husband of 28 years. Now that we have moved into the neighborhood, we returned and were delighted to find the quality and service had remained as perfect as we remembered. The clams oreganato were amazing, and both my eggplant parmigiana and my husband's veal were satisfying to the soul! We will certainly return again - probably on a regular basis.Special Features:
- Nino'sGT1973Dined on 8/29/2014Our server Jonathan made our experience at Nino's a most pleasant evening. Not only was the food quite delicious, his attention and humor made us feel welcome and appreciated. Definitely a place we will return to in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always...MuzziDined on 8/26/2014Have been enjoying this fabulous restaurant for almost 30 years. Always great food, service and atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nino's is BACKATL30309Dined on 8/25/2014The food was excellent. Nino's had fallen off a little some time back, but tonight's meal was superb. Grouper Francaise and Ravioli Pesto Sauce were both delicious. Prices seem to have gone up somewhat...$6 for a tiny Caesar side salad was too much.Special Features:
- Reliably GreatJGBKRBVIPDined on 8/23/2014Nino's offers a varied menu of well-prepared food that is delivered by top-notch servers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Must try Nino's!JKAtlanta3Dined on 8/16/2014Went there for the first time based on their online reviews for our anniversary dinner. We were looking for true authentic italian food and an old world atmosphere... And we found both at Nino's! Service was outstanding and the food superb! Menu full of entrees we look forward to trying on future visits.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YumBillyTDined on 8/9/2014I loved the food! Chicken smothered in cheese with mushrooms. Great pasta and bread. Dessert. Flourless chocolate cake with ice cream. YUM!YUM!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EnjoyableSnowd0ggDined on 8/6/2014I've been to Nino's twice now. Both times were a pleasant experience with the food being quite tasty and well prepared and the wait staff friendly and with a good sense of humor. Nothing too stodgy here! The restaurant is small but has a cute bar and a nice covered patio out front if you choose to be outside. I find Nino's to be an enjoyable dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely loved it!!BluechipNCDined on 8/3/2014This place was incredible. It was our anniversary and they made it spectacular. Would gladly recommend. The food and service were absolutely superb.Special Features:
- The following 651 reviews are from the Nino's - Atlanta reviews archive.
- Never disappoints.Nine25amDined on 7/24/2014I took a friend to Nino's for her birthday. The food was delicious. The atmosphere was romantic. The service was great. Nino's never disappoints.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nino's among ATL's best for ItalianFrenchyVIPDined on 7/21/2014Nino's has been around for a long time, but it's still one of the best Italian restaurants in Atlanta. I've never had clams oreganta anywhere else (even in Italy) that were this scrumptious. If you are a veal lover, their veal piccata (not on the menu, but ask for it) is among their very best dishes -- and there are plenty of them at this Cheshire Bridge neighborhood standout to choose from! The family-run business is always bustling and, oh my, the food is consistently outstanding. The restaurant owners' (Helen and Tony), daughters Alessandra and Michela serve as vivacious, friendly hostesses and waiters Mark and Sasha are efficient, knowledgeable and outstanding as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LightningDined on 7/21/2014I took a group of 8 people for dinner. The food and service were outstanding. Everyone ordered a different item from the menu and everyone was happy with their selection. The filet mignon was especially tender and tasty. Nino's is a good choice for anyone that likes good Italian food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Incredeble restarantHectorVIPDined on 7/19/2014This is one of the best Italian places I have ever been!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nino's - A Cheshire Bridges JewelNancyVIPDined on 7/19/2014Always good food, always great service. If you haven't been to Nino's, you haven't had good Italian food.Special Features:
- Great "old style" Italian food1ironDined on 7/18/2014The three of us started with tasty salads and then shared wonderful chicken/marsala, clam/white wine and lobster/fra diavolo main courses.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still fantastic after all these yrsBudManDined on 7/16/2014Still fantastic after all these years. Best Italian in Atlanta. Need to do some work on the parking lot but once you get inside you will be greeted by an outstanding staff, an amazing menu, great wine list and intimate dining.Special Features:
- Quiet Dinner - Special OccasionOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/15/2014My wife and I had dinner here on a Tuesday night for our wedding anniversary. Only 3 or 4 other tables were occupied, so very quiet and intimate. Wait staff was very attentive and knowledgable regarding the menu and bar selections. Complementary candle-lit tiramasu was brought out....I mentioned it was our anniversary in the special requests text box through OpenTable.Special Features:
- Great Food!lac86Dined on 7/14/2014This little gem has become our favorite Italian restaurant! The food and service is always on key! The service in particular is always outstanding. Make sure to have a reservation, especially on the weekends.Special Features:
- DiningOutwithBobVIPDined on 6/23/2014This is one of the very best Italian restaurants in Atlanta and this from a reviewer who has been eating in Italian restaurants all across the U.S .for many, many years. We dine here often, usually once or twice a month and have never been disappointed. In fact, their eggplant parmesan is the very best I've ever had anywhere. Don't miss it and don't pass up the homemade mascarpone cheesecake when available.I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/21/2014Enjoyed our first trip to Nino's. Pasta dishes were tasty. Lamb chop a little tough, but great flavor. Salads and desserts were delicious as well. Waiter did a great job too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EderDined on 6/20/2014I have been consistently disappointed in the food each of the few times I have been. I hope I remember never to go back. The sauce with my pasta was a thick mess. The tiramisu had a strange, sort of sour taste. The bread was good.
- Great Intown Italian RestaurantStephenDined on 6/15/2014This visit was my second time dining at Nino's and I would definitely recommend it. On Father's Day June 2014, the dinner specials were fantastic. We decided to order different specials so that we could share. All the entries were excellent, the Veal, the Grouper, etc.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PervertVIPDined on 6/14/2014The food continues to be outstanding at Nino's, especially the veal and pasta entrees. I fear, though, that the continual rise in prices might start turning people to more affordable places with a more attractive ambience.Special Features:
- High Quality Intimate DiningPeterDined on 5/30/2014Excellent food and service in a somewhat tight but very nice setting. Good for business dinners and intimate evenings out.Special Features:
- JudyVIPDined on 5/29/2014The pasta sauce tasted like lean cuisine. Caesar salad was very, very ordinary. Very disappointing. Won't go back.
- Such a great placeptkdudeDined on 5/25/2014We've now been to Nino's four or five times, and it has quickly become my favorite Italian restaurant. Their minestrone soup is the best I've ever tasted; I get it each time we go. We've had a different server each time, and they've all been excellent. This time around it was John and he steered us to some great items on the menu. In particular, the almond tart. It was just sweet enough to satisfy a craving for sugar but not so sweet it was overpowering. I can't wait to go back here!Special Features: