Nino's - Atlanta
1931 Cheshire Bridge
Atlanta, GA 30324Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Nino's - Atlanta
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ninosatlanta.com/
- Phone: 4048746505
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner Nightly: 5:30pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, BYO Liquor, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Hosting a private party at Nino's is the perfect way to celebrate special occasions such as birthday parties, rehearsal or retirement dinners, family reunions, business functions or other special events. Nino's is available for Private Dining at lunch and dinner and offers numerous dining venues to bring an intimate feel to functions of any size. For small groups of 12 guests or less, our Camertta provides an intimate, cozy setting. For larger functions, we offer our popular year-round patio that accommodates 40 guests as well as our beautifully appointed dining room that comfortably serves up to 75. And of course Nino's has ample convenient parking. Our Chef and staff will assist you in selecting a menu sure to delight your guests and make the occasion truly memorable.
A word from Nino's - Atlanta
Nino's, opened in 1968, has been owned and operated by Antonio Noviello since 1982. Originally from the Amalfi Coast of southern Italy, Antonio worked in Monte Carlo, then Bermuda where he met his wife Helen, an Atlanta resident. After moving to Atlanta in 1981, Antonio's life-long dream of owning his own restaurant became a reality when he purchased Nino's. For more than twenty years, Antonio has taken pride in serving authentic Italian Cuisine made with fresh, imported ingredients and cooked to order for each guest. His reputation for serving exceptional Italian cuisine has attracted devoted locals who return time and again, along with a long list of celebrities (see below) who had heard of Nino's reputation and stopped in to sample the fare. Many of the dishes on Nino's menu are original recipes brought from Italy by Antonio and his brother Giuseppe. Antonio invites you to relax and savor some of the great culinary treasures of Italy in a memorable dining experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Nino's - Atlanta - Best Restaurants in Midtown ›
Nino's - Atlanta reviews from OpenTable diners
66 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (50)romantic (38)special occasion (32)fit for foodies (24)notable wine list (16)good for groups (10)great for outdoor dining (10)vibrant bar scene (5)kid-friendly (2)hot spot (2)late-night find (2)great for lunch (1)Show More
- thoroughly enjoyable mealOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/31/2014we had a very pleasant time at Nino's. loved the low-key and authentic atmosphere. charming place with good service.Special Features:
- Old world Italian charmerSherDined on 8/29/2014Nino's is the way old world Italian restaurants should be - great ambience, superb service and exceptional food. The first time I ate there was when I was dating my husband of 28 years. Now that we have moved into the neighborhood, we returned and were delighted to find the quality and service had remained as perfect as we remembered. The clams oreganato were amazing, and both my eggplant parmigiana and my husband's veal were satisfying to the soul! We will certainly return again - probably on a regular basis.Special Features:
- Nino'sGT1973Dined on 8/29/2014Our server Jonathan made our experience at Nino's a most pleasant evening. Not only was the food quite delicious, his attention and humor made us feel welcome and appreciated. Definitely a place we will return to in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always...MuzziDined on 8/26/2014Have been enjoying this fabulous restaurant for almost 30 years. Always great food, service and atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nino's is BACKATL30309Dined on 8/25/2014The food was excellent. Nino's had fallen off a little some time back, but tonight's meal was superb. Grouper Francaise and Ravioli Pesto Sauce were both delicious. Prices seem to have gone up somewhat...$6 for a tiny Caesar side salad was too much.Special Features:
- Reliably GreatJGBKRBDined on 8/23/2014Nino's offers a varied menu of well-prepared food that is delivered by top-notch servers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Must try Nino's!JKAtlanta3Dined on 8/16/2014Went there for the first time based on their online reviews for our anniversary dinner. We were looking for true authentic italian food and an old world atmosphere... And we found both at Nino's! Service was outstanding and the food superb! Menu full of entrees we look forward to trying on future visits.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YumBillyTDined on 8/9/2014I loved the food! Chicken smothered in cheese with mushrooms. Great pasta and bread. Dessert. Flourless chocolate cake with ice cream. YUM!YUM!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EnjoyableSnowd0ggDined on 8/6/2014I've been to Nino's twice now. Both times were a pleasant experience with the food being quite tasty and well prepared and the wait staff friendly and with a good sense of humor. Nothing too stodgy here! The restaurant is small but has a cute bar and a nice covered patio out front if you choose to be outside. I find Nino's to be an enjoyable dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely loved it!!BluechipNCDined on 8/3/2014This place was incredible. It was our anniversary and they made it spectacular. Would gladly recommend. The food and service were absolutely superb.Special Features:
- Never disappoints.Nine25amDined on 7/24/2014I took a friend to Nino's for her birthday. The food was delicious. The atmosphere was romantic. The service was great. Nino's never disappoints.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nino's among ATL's best for ItalianFrenchyVIPDined on 7/21/2014Nino's has been around for a long time, but it's still one of the best Italian restaurants in Atlanta. I've never had clams oreganta anywhere else (even in Italy) that were this scrumptious. If you are a veal lover, their veal piccata (not on the menu, but ask for it) is among their very best dishes -- and there are plenty of them at this Cheshire Bridge neighborhood standout to choose from! The family-run business is always bustling and, oh my, the food is consistently outstanding. The restaurant owners' (Helen and Tony), daughters Alessandra and Michela serve as vivacious, friendly hostesses and waiters Mark and Sasha are efficient, knowledgeable and outstanding as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LightningDined on 7/21/2014I took a group of 8 people for dinner. The food and service were outstanding. Everyone ordered a different item from the menu and everyone was happy with their selection. The filet mignon was especially tender and tasty. Nino's is a good choice for anyone that likes good Italian food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Incredeble restarantHectorVIPDined on 7/19/2014This is one of the best Italian places I have ever been!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nino's - A Cheshire Bridges JewelNancyDined on 7/19/2014Always good food, always great service. If you haven't been to Nino's, you haven't had good Italian food.Special Features:
- Great "old style" Italian food1ironDined on 7/18/2014The three of us started with tasty salads and then shared wonderful chicken/marsala, clam/white wine and lobster/fra diavolo main courses.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still fantastic after all these yrsBudManDined on 7/16/2014Still fantastic after all these years. Best Italian in Atlanta. Need to do some work on the parking lot but once you get inside you will be greeted by an outstanding staff, an amazing menu, great wine list and intimate dining.Special Features:
- Quiet Dinner - Special OccasionOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/15/2014My wife and I had dinner here on a Tuesday night for our wedding anniversary. Only 3 or 4 other tables were occupied, so very quiet and intimate. Wait staff was very attentive and knowledgable regarding the menu and bar selections. Complementary candle-lit tiramasu was brought out....I mentioned it was our anniversary in the special requests text box through OpenTable.Special Features:
- Great Food!lac86Dined on 7/14/2014This little gem has become our favorite Italian restaurant! The food and service is always on key! The service in particular is always outstanding. Make sure to have a reservation, especially on the weekends.Special Features:
- DiningOutwithBobVIPDined on 6/23/2014This is one of the very best Italian restaurants in Atlanta and this from a reviewer who has been eating in Italian restaurants all across the U.S .for many, many years. We dine here often, usually once or twice a month and have never been disappointed. In fact, their eggplant parmesan is the very best I've ever had anywhere. Don't miss it and don't pass up the homemade mascarpone cheesecake when available.I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/21/2014Enjoyed our first trip to Nino's. Pasta dishes were tasty. Lamb chop a little tough, but great flavor. Salads and desserts were delicious as well. Waiter did a great job too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EderDined on 6/20/2014I have been consistently disappointed in the food each of the few times I have been. I hope I remember never to go back. The sauce with my pasta was a thick mess. The tiramisu had a strange, sort of sour taste. The bread was good.
- Great Intown Italian RestaurantStephenDined on 6/15/2014This visit was my second time dining at Nino's and I would definitely recommend it. On Father's Day June 2014, the dinner specials were fantastic. We decided to order different specials so that we could share. All the entries were excellent, the Veal, the Grouper, etc.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PervertVIPDined on 6/14/2014The food continues to be outstanding at Nino's, especially the veal and pasta entrees. I fear, though, that the continual rise in prices might start turning people to more affordable places with a more attractive ambience.Special Features:
- High Quality Intimate DiningPeterDined on 5/30/2014Excellent food and service in a somewhat tight but very nice setting. Good for business dinners and intimate evenings out.Special Features:
- JudyVIPDined on 5/29/2014The pasta sauce tasted like lean cuisine. Caesar salad was very, very ordinary. Very disappointing. Won't go back.
- Such a great placeptkdudeDined on 5/25/2014We've now been to Nino's four or five times, and it has quickly become my favorite Italian restaurant. Their minestrone soup is the best I've ever tasted; I get it each time we go. We've had a different server each time, and they've all been excellent. This time around it was John and he steered us to some great items on the menu. In particular, the almond tart. It was just sweet enough to satisfy a craving for sugar but not so sweet it was overpowering. I can't wait to go back here!Special Features:
- Reliably Great!JGBKRBDined on 5/17/2014Nino's provides great service, a varied menu and well-prepared food. It's always a pleasure to dine at Nino's.Special Features:
- The following 633 reviews are from the Nino's - Atlanta reviews archive.
- Special OccasionBubbaDined on 4/26/2014We always go to Nino's for all of out special occasions (birthdays, anniversaries, etc.). We have never been disappointed and it has always been a very pleasant experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Treat for UsskipsterDined on 4/24/2014We were in the mood for a nice Italian dinner and Nino's is always in that category. We had a lovely time.Special Features:
- We loved it!JenBVIPDined on 4/19/2014Every Saturday a we have a medium to large group of friends who venture out for dinner, cocktails, and conversation. We thoroughly enjoyed Nino's. The escargot was delicious as well as the pasta special, the wine, the bread, the olive oil... Our server was great and works well with a large table of diners. Lastly the desserts, oh my! The desserts are wonderful from the cream puffs with chocolate ganache to the cheesecake... I think we had almost every dessert on the cart and they were all fabulous!Special Features:
- Special Occasion or Casual DinnerTerry1stDined on 4/12/2014A wonderful standby when you are looking for good Italian cuisine. They can easily accommodate a large party or furnish a comfortable booth for two. An old family Italian restaurant who has welcomed us in so many years that we now feel like part of the family! Saturday night I had one of their specials, a seafood ravioli with a lobster/crab cream sauce. It was amazing. Also one of the best places to have escargot. Never tough and so delicious. Use your bread to pick up the flavorful butter and (brandy?) sauce they are cooked in! Enjoy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious, comfortable, pleasantcarl1394Dined on 4/5/2014The dinner was very tasty, and the menu options were plentiful. We inadvertently thought the restaurant opened at 5:00 pm, showing up about 5:10ish for our 5:30 pm reservation, and the wait staff was very gracious in letting us sit at the bar, even accommodating our 4 year old with plenty of maraschino cherries until the kitchen was officially open. The ambience was very pleasant, albeit rather empty given the early hour. The service was very timely and competent. Overall, it was a delightful and satisfying experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Taste of ItalyRichardVIPDined on 3/28/2014This is the perfect Italian comfort food place, with a welcoming, efficient staff and delicious, consistent cuisine. Parking is easy, and it is always full of happy neighborhood diners.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great neighborhood Italian foodNavyBTDined on 3/28/2014The menu is large enough for everyone to find something but not too large that dishes are not meaningful. There is free self parking available. The service is very good and everyone is eager to do whatever it takes to make your meal perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everyone loved everythingloveATLdiningVIPDined on 3/26/2014Everyone loved everything they ordered! Service outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Favorite neighborhood restaurantDianDVIPDined on 3/21/2014One of our favorite places to take the family. Always delicious food and we love the staff!
- Better the first time.PauldingDinerVIPDined on 3/15/2014I have eaten at ninos once before and really liked the food and service. This last visit was a disappointment. We tried to order an appetizer with our beverages when we sat down and our Waiter told us that chef highly recommend we order everything at once so the timing of our meal was in sync. That was a first for me seeing that we waited over an hour and fifteen minutes to get out entree after we ordered. The calamari was tasteless and we had to salt it ourself. Veal was overcooked. Salads were prepared nicely.
- Always wonderful!PSebasVIPDined on 3/9/2014My daughter's favorite place! Dishes are always wonderful, service friendly. Classic for comfortable italian dishes!!Special Features:
- ConsistantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/7/2014Had first date with my wife here....got engaged here (29 years ago)....can order off menu...New York Italian Bistro! Continues to be delightful dining experience......Steve K.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.