Nine O Bar & Grill
14632 SE Eastgate Way
Bellevue, WA 98007Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Nine O Bar & Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.nineobarandgrill.com/
- Phone: 4252149000x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm: Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 7:00am - 11:00am; Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 6:00am - 11:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Northwest
- Executive Chef: Mary Cortez
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Looking for a great place for a business meeting, social event or group banquet? Please call our sales department for more information about our great meeting spaces for your next gathering. The Nine O Bar & Grill's exceptional culinary team is ready to create and prepare just the right menu for your event.
A word from Nine O Bar & Grill
Nine O Bar and Grill is a full service bar and grill. We serve an American/Northwest inspired menu, which consists of breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Nine O Bar and Grill also serves specialty drinks and martini's, beers and micro brews are on tap. We host a happy hour twice daily, 3-6pm and 9pm-close. In the summer you can join us on our patio.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Nine O Bar & Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
8 reviews since April 30, 2014
- Ambiance3Noise LevelModerate
great for brunch (4)fit for foodies (3)good for groups (3)great for lunch (3)neighborhood gem (3)kid-friendly (2)romantic (2)special occasion (2)late-night find (2)great for outdoor dining (1)hot spot (1)Show More
- Regardless of timeFrequentDinerVIPDined on 8/21/2014Regardless of time of day, you will find it enjoyable to eat at Nine O.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We would rather eat McDonaldsPeartiniDined on 7/25/2014We burger was okay. The montecristo sandwich was soggy with cheap store bought strawberry preserves. The salad was awful. The only saving grace was the artichoke appetizer.
- Can't reviewFoodie76Dined on 6/15/2014I can't review this restaurant because we did not stay. The only reason I gave it 1 star is because I could not submit this review without filling in something. My daughter and I arrived at our 1:00 reservation time and were told to sit "anywhere." As there were only two other parties there we had multiple choices. The waitress informed us that the kitchen had not turned over so they were still only serving breakfast. My daughter and I debated whether we wanted breakfast at 1:00 but decided to stay as she had to be at work in an hour and a half. Then we were informed that the kitchen was actually closed and we would have to wait 20 minutes for it to open for lunch. I have NEVER been through such a ridiculous dining experience!Special Features:
- Great service alwaysFrequentDinerVIPDined on 6/8/2014Food is always fresh and tasty. Service is always superb regardless of when we go, light or busy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better experience than I expectedMartbigeeDined on 5/11/2014It's in a bar, in a hotel, so I'm not sure it would have been kid friendly if it weren't Mother's Day. Given that the surrounds were nice and the buffet was good. The prices were high if the buffet was chosen, but given the day I think the price was within reason.Special Features:
- The following 15 reviews are from the Nine O Bar & Grill reviews archive.
- great easter brunchsundaufunDined on 4/20/2014fresh fruit, seafood and salads plus choice of a menu item made for a nice variety at a very reasonable price. the service was excellent. would definately recommendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice but NoisycekirstDined on 3/27/2014My daughter and I met for dinner on a Thursday night. Never having been to Nine O before, we almost missed it--it is in a hotel. The bar and dining area are very close together, and it was noisy; hoping to avoid the noise, I chose a table on the side of a partial wall that was away from the bar, and which was also carpeted. Still noisier than I liked--there was a very happy group of men nearby--but it was okay. Our waiter was wonderful, and promptly brought my iced tea, and found out that a slight change could be made in an appetizer, though our food took awhile. My daughter's Greek salad was good, but not the best. My salmon with sauce was excellent, cooked just right. We did not linger because conversation was difficult due to the noise.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- valentines dinneryathatguyDined on 2/14/2014I took my lady to the nine*o for valentines day . we both chose the valentine day special dinner ,She got the ribeye and I got the scallops ,both of which were prepared to perfection, the deserts were excellent also. the lobster bisque was good but not up to the entrée and desert's level. We didn't try the salad choice but it sounded like a good mix , I thought it was a great 3 course meal for a reasonable price,$39Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great date nightMomof2Dined on 2/14/2014Drinks were great. Food was great. Service was friendly and great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better than expectedTheSassySlothDined on 2/14/2014As a fairly casual restaurant that's part of a somewhat plain hotel, I expected the food and service to be decent and cheap--an "average" restaurant if you will. However, our waitress was very friendly, kept up with water refills, etc.--very nice, no problems here. The food itself was surprisingly excellent. I had pesto penne with grilled chicken, and it really was delicious--more so than I expected, to say the least. On the other hand, the cesar salad I ordered didn't seem very fresh and had a rubbery sort of cheese on top. Regardless, because the pesto was so good, I had to give the food an overall score of 3/5 (the Cesar itself would've been a 1/5). Overall, a very nice meal for the price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reservations?Foodie79Dined on 2/10/2014Reserved a lunch table for seven people - they had no record of a reservation, although I had a computer printout with the reservation number/info, so had to wait while they set up. TV screen was on wall directly above our table and was high volume - they did turn the volume off upon request, but TV screen was distracting. Waiter was polite/accommodating/efficient, food was very good on the whole for all seven orders.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Average hotel eateryOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/23/2013I picked this restaurant out of convenience as I was staying at the hotel. I ordered their sirloin medium well, and what I got was well-done and almost flavorless as it was just the plain meat with no seasoning. The dessert (crème brulee) was better than the main meal, but I've had better. I think the food here is just average, and would not recommend this place unless you are in a hurry and want to eat where you're staying to avoid an extra trip. Otherwise, drive to the Factoria area less than a mile away and take your pick.
- Horrible in many waysRubenVIPDined on 8/16/2013So, we noticed that this place was on the Passport list and thought we would try it out. What we noticed on Open Table was that it said it had a new/detailed menu now, so we thought we caught it at a better time....no. We arrived and ended up walking in the back entrance (wasn't marked) and didn't see a hostess, one never came so we just sat outside. We let someone know we were there and then they came out. The server was very nice and didn't have an answer to why the menu was so very limited and short, I showed her the Open Table description as well. Anyhow, we ordered the Caesar Salad each and they came out wilted and brown...awful. They took them back. We both ordered 2 steaks, both came back overdone. We left after that.
- nice lunch spotRogerDined on 8/13/2013Went With my 3 year old. Very accommodating, even put something together off menu for her since she was being a picky eater.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice restaurant to go lastOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/12/2013Nice restaurant to go last minute. Food was very nice. Presentation was also nice.
- in a hotel, you'd never know it...OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 6/30/2013don't let the hotel fool you, i think this is so much better than any regular hotel dining room. have eaten there and had several meetings there also. free wifi, great service, outdoor seating, solarium or regular dining room. the staff there is super nice and helpful! lots of parking, central location and easy in and out. my favorite dish is the egg white fritatta (spelling?) that is great and healthy, but they have a menu that has the favorites on it also. would totally recommend it!Special Features:
- Always enjoyed itFrequentDinerVIPDined on 5/18/2013Have been to Nine O on a regular basis and never disappointed. The hard part is try to not get the cioppino and sweet potato fries each time as they are soooo delicious! The servers are always friendly and pleasant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mothers Day Dissappointmentlooking4foodDined on 5/12/2013I needed to make reservations for a mothers day brunch and our usual haunts would have been completely jammed. The menu read well, so I went for it. Basically, the food would have been OK at half the price. The poached eggs were overcooked. The bagels looked like they came out of a supermarket bag. But, the killer was the special Mothers Day prices ranging $25 to $30. For that, we got two eggs, potatoes, a pancake and a piece of bacon. We had access to a modest buffet, but it was still small and not compelling. When asked if they wanted to eat from the dessert buffet, my kids said not here. Everyone felt a sense of disappointment and only I faced paying the bill of $121.11 with tax before tip for a brunch for four.
- This was a great place forByronDined on 4/12/2013This was a great place for lunch. Food was delicious and service gracious. Good space for a conversation. Looks like it would be great for dinner too. Kind of a surprise find inside a Silver Cloud hotel. Great location with easy access to I-90 in the Factoria area.Special Features:
- Comfortable and relaxingFrequentDinerVIPDined on 3/20/2013Comfortable and relaxing while energizing, it also gives you that at home feeling. Without a large number of servers, she is extremely efficient but you would not be rushed at all. Great place to take a friend, a business associate, a loved one, a date or a new acquaintance. Do not miss their seafood cioppino or sweet potato fries.Special Features: