Nine Fine Irishmen - New York New York
New York New York hotel & Casino
3790 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
New York New York Hotel & Casino
IrishPrice: $31 to $50
Nine Fine Irishmen - New York New York
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.newyorknewyork.com/restaurants/nine-fine-ir
- Phone: (702) 740-6463
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Nightly: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Irish
- Executive Chef: Mitch Roberts
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area
- Entertainment: Nine Fine Irishmen offers the very best of Irish entertainment every night starting at 9:00pm. The musicians play an exciting colorful mix of Irish music in its many forms. The Nine Fine Irishmen house band, Sin E Ri-Ra, performs Wednesday-Monday with a blend of customary Irish music, Wild Electric Jigs & Reels, & Classic Sing Along songs. Every Tuesday you can find the Celtic Rockers treating guests to an array of Celtic & Irish Rock music. The nightly performances are also paired with lively, traditional Irish dance that is sure to get you up & out of your seat.
A word from Nine Fine Irishmen - New York New York
Live free. Dine Well. Drink good beer. Inspired by a group of extraordinary Irishmen who led lives of great adventure, this is a pub of epic proportions starring a grand Victorian-style bar, ornate cottage areas, shop-style snugs, & two levels of outdoor patio dining with a spectacular Las Vegas Strip view. As for food & drink, our chef feverishly worked to create tempting signature dishes made of only the freshest, natural Irish ingredients. Pair these with the finest stouts, ales, lagers, spirits, music, entertainment by special guest artists, & sports watching, & you’ve got yourself a little piece of the Emerald Isle in the heart of Las Vegas!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Nine Fine Irishmen - New York New York reviews from OpenTable diners
86 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelEnergetic
vibrant bar scene (36)good for groups (33)late-night find (21)fit for foodies (20)hot spot (19)special occasion (17)neighborhood gem (14)great for lunch (14)great for outdoor dining (12)romantic (7)kid-friendly (3)scenic view (3)great for brunch (2)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Great placeBriezie101Dined on 11/13/2014Great place yummy food! It is in New York New York we sat outside. The Brie and cheese was an amazing appetizer. I ordered the mustard halibut and it was to die for! My friends ordered the pot pie and Shepard pie and it was delicious! We ordered cider beers which were great! One of our friends lived in Ireland and loved the cider selection. Great service and fun music. Good price point for vegas as well!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Something for AllFood4thoughtDined on 11/8/2014We were seated upstairs which took us away from the larger more boisterous groups and provided a less noisy atmosphere. The menu seemed to have something for everyone. The Mahi Mahi was well prepared and cooked perfectly, the "horseradish" crust had a very delicate flavor. The stuffed chicken was also well received. The wait staff provided adequate service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- will visit evry time i'm in LVthebestDined on 11/7/2014This is a great place with a unique and beautifull ambiance, the rybeye is the best in LV for sure. I ave visit this place twice and will repeat every visit to LVSpecial Features:
- A Pleasant Surprise!!!FoodjunkieVIPDined on 10/24/2014We arrived right at the time of our reservation and was promptly seated. Good location. We asked the hostess what she would recommend and she shared some insight. Our server provided his suggestions and as a result ordered their onion rings. They were delicious. I ordered the Sheppard’s pie and my partner ordered the Brie. Also our waiter asked if we wanted to wait on our entree since the preparation for the entree would be coming out at the same time as our appetizer. Our onion rings came and as we were finishing the onion rings when the main course arrived. One special note was the waiter being asked if he could provide a sliced apple. Guess what, one arrived shortly after the entree arrived. Bonus points were scored! The food was delicious and food was hot and the presentation added to the meal. Did not have room for dessert but the list looked appealing. Overall, it was a pleasant experience.
- Best Sheppards PieLVvisitorDined on 10/20/2014The Sheppard's pie was amazing, the meat was spiced just right, the potatoes were the best. I"m just sorry that i couldn't eat it all. My husband had steak and shrimp which was great too. The bar decor was fabulous, the best Manhattan Irish bar not in NYC.Special Features:
- Reservations mean nothingGoodtips4goodserviceDined on 10/18/2014Food was good and arrived quickly. Check took a little while to receive and complete tranaction. Almost left before seated. Arrived on time for reservation. Hosted checked us in and said one other guest ahead. 35 minutes later, after observing 4 other customers be seated we asked why the wait was so long. Hostess said she forgot us! Manager did comp our salad and soup.Special Features:
- Nine Fine Irismen - Las VegastravelkatDined on 10/16/2014Enjoyed it very much, was disappointed after making reservations 2 months ahead and specifically asked for table by the music, we were seated upstairs because they didn't put a reserved sign on a table and someone else took our table. We loved the house band Ri Ra. Great music. Food was good, took awhile to get it though. We would definitely come back on our next trip to Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Price Great atmosphereluv2gobreezyDined on 10/16/2014Great entertainment, good food - a really enjoyable night at a price that you do not feel you are being ripped off. Would visit again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great atmosphere but thats about itasuss06Dined on 10/12/2014the atmosphere, decor,and overall beauty of the looks of the place might be enough to make me want to make a return visit..maybe. i had more fun looking around the building and studying the historic decor than i did eating my meal.we ordered traditional irish food, which i was once told was not that amazing and flavorful, and it it lived up to that for sure. the food was dull and boring. they were even served in these stupid buckets like it was some olden feel. i would think that a great restaurant would want to jazz it up a bit despite its traditional style.our waitress was really boring and almost looked like she was in mourning.she was dull, monotone, moped around.my wife and i joked that she was killing the entire mood of our night.Special Features:
- Fine for average Irishmen!QuiteEasyToPleaseDined on 10/10/2014Firstly it is Important to say that we were all staying at the NYNY hotel - Table for 4 People at 8pm, location good, menu selection limited, service ok, food very average. I also object to paying an entertainment fee - I was not informed when I made my booking and neither was it highlighted to me when I received the bill - just noticed the extra cost. The following night we wanted to get a drink on the outside patio and we were asked for $5 each for entrance...... Drinks were not cheap either. Obviously not interested in good service and value for money, just want to get the maximum dollar per person.
- Mixed reviewThisLittlePiggyDined on 10/10/2014The bad: I probably ordered wrong but wanted something traditional and hoped for good fish n chips. My mistake as I found the meal really bland, Even the malt vinegar didn't help. The good: My wife's bone-in ribeye was very flavorful and cooked to a perfect short medium. This steak at $30 will rival most at $40-50. I will try this restaurant again but not those fish n chips.Special Features:
- Service should be bettershippingdiva1Dined on 10/9/2014I like the idea of good Irish food, but the choices were limited. The service was not good at all. We literally got our appetizer before we ever got water or drink.Special Features:
- Great food for a great priceAngieTDined on 10/9/2014Nine Fine Irishmen has great food for not too much money. The portions are good sized. My husband & I often split an appetizer & entrée because of this. The chicken pot pie is a must try. Will be back again on our next trip to Vegas.Special Features:
- Good time.MDCSanduskyDined on 10/7/2014Had the perfect seat during dinner that became best seat in house when Irish band began to play.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed!disappointd50Dined on 10/6/2014Made a reservation for my husbands 50th birthday. We were seated by a gift shop. Fine...then our waitress comes and asks for our order. We said we would like a couple of drinks first. She comes back with drinks and asks if she could take our order, not if we would like an appetizer. When we did want one it seemed like she was annoyed with us. We receive our appetizer and at that point she takes our food order. Comes back in less than 5min and tells us she is leaving. In this time another waitress comes over and asks if anyone told us the specials....NO. My fish was extremely cold and my husbands steak was burnt and shrimp was fine. No one came back to ask us how are food was. VERY DISAPPOINED!Special Features:
- Enjoyed everythingTupkingDined on 10/4/2014Loved the open table reservation, better then pub food, but not over the top gourmet. Service was very close to being perfect. Only negative was the commotion while they were setting up for the evening entertainment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/4/2014We ate at this restaurant on 04/10/14 and we enjoyed it completely. The server was friendly and attentive and we didn't wait for anything. The manager gave us a complimentary glass of champagne as a thank you for choosing their restaurant for our celebration. The meal was outstanding, food was well prepared and flavorful and in our opinion well priced (I've paid a lot more for a lot less) I would highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Customer Satisfaction Not PriorityGigiDined on 10/3/2014I actually had THREE tables reserved on the same night for a total of 16 people. First time they called to combine them into one table but refused to split the check. Second time, on the day of aksing us to move our reservations because they had several large parties call in . . . uhhh I made my reservations over a month prior to the date I wanted them!!! Only 2 of our tables ever got seated. When the party for the 3rd table asked why they were not being seated, they apologized, said they had overbooked even tho' they were standing at the podium waiting to be seated. They had to go else where for dinner. We requested the tables be in the same section if possible, they were not even though there were tables near each other unseated.
- Always fun!MurphDined on 10/2/2014Nine Fine Irishmen is a fun pub with terrific food and great service. We always plan a visit there when in Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun! Fun!LocalDined on 10/1/2014Full bar, great music, tasty food! Kinda pricy drinks but overall worth a repeat visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YummyDined on 9/27/2014Authentic decor Handsome storefront Friendly wait staffSpecial Features:
- Very Enjoyable!Tmw05Dined on 9/25/2014We had great authentic Irish food and the band was lots of fun too - it included irish dancing as well which was fabulous!Special Features:
- My birthday party on 9/25Drea64birthdayDined on 9/25/2014First, I would like to say that I have never eaten at your restaurant. I have been many time for various parties, get together over the years. Your food is excellent. My group was very happy with the service, the food, everything. One of the bartenders sent us over a round of delicious shots for the four people in my group who turned 50. He comped us. Super sweet. Also, I had requested a table by the dance floor. You all gave me the exact table I wanted. So wonderful. I have celebrated my 40th and 50th birthdays at your bar. Maybe it will happen at 60?Special Features:
- DelishChef2u4funDined on 9/21/2014Great place to watch the game. Food and service were great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014Good for just drinks!! The food and service sucked. Not worth the money!!!
- Great experience for even GFOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/19/2014It was a wonderful experience for everyone in our group of 7. Food was great. Service was exceptional. Gluten Free options were plentiful. Awesome place.Special Features:
- Good Irish EateryEatmoreDined on 9/19/2014This is a real good down home Irish cooking type restaurant inside NYNY Casino. The home style rooms to share with new friends were wonderful and friendly to enjoy your meal. My Rib Eye steak was cooked to perfection and tasted like a $55 steak elsewhere. The colcannon soup was great.If you have room left over try the Irish tiramisu with Baily's Irish cream! Wow!Special Features:
- Great Food and ServiceNateVIPDined on 9/15/2014It is impossible to leave without trying the bread pudding. It is the best in the world and comes with a pot of whiskey sauce and caramel sauce. I always stop here when I'm in Vegas. Jamie was my server and did a great job.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lively EntertainmentKirbyDined on 9/12/2014We chose this restaurant because we were seeing a show at New York, New York and wanted to be close. What we didn't expect was how good the food would really be. I would most definitely eat here again or just come for the Irish music which is outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun, FunpandaVIPDined on 9/11/2014This is a place for fun and good food. Plenty to chose from in the different types of beer. The food selections are wide also, from finger to complete dinners. Well made and seasoned. My companions had the fish and chips which were not greasy and a large enough portion to share. I had the herb chicken and it was juicy and very flavorful. Service was great and we left full and very pleased. We will go back.Special Features:
- DisappointmentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/9/2014The waitress was extremely impatient, didn't follow up on our table and not knowledgable about coupons. The food was salty- my Mahi Mahi was dry and not good at all. For the price, it was a disappointment. It was my birthday dinner with friends and I did not enjoy the experience.
- ServiceIrishtimesDined on 9/3/2014Food was tasty, however service was very slow. Had to wait for the waitress to bring menus, then drinks took forever. Once the food came she never came back. We could have walked out without paying and almost did! They need more servers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wife's Birthday!SansclueDined on 8/31/2014Excellent food and service. Was a very nice dinner and the band was good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Roudy Irish vibeTappedinDined on 8/30/2014slightly older crowd but that could jsut be the music and the theme. Food was great and reasonably priced for Las Vegas. as you can imagine the beer list was amazing go early if you want a seat the place is somewhat smallSpecial Features:
- Fine Irish PubSdfoodlvrDined on 8/30/2014Four of us guys started our evening to celebrate a friend's birthday guys here. It is a lively Irish pub with the standard Irish pub fare. The server was friendly, college football on the ample TVs, good Irish beer selection, and fun Irish music playing throughout the bar. The shepards pie and chicken pot pie were good. The fish dish was ok. The best item we ordered was the Irish nachos with corned beef. Th chips were crisp and seasoned perfectly with a white cheddar cheese sauce and flavorful corned beef shredded in top. We gobbled it down in 5 min. It is a fun bar to start, end or just hang out for your evening in NY NY.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friendly service and food, too!Beecher632Dined on 8/27/2014Party of 4 visited this Irish styled pub and restaurant for lunch on a quiet Wednesday afternoon. As it was Las Vegas restaurant week, 3 of our party opted for the restaurant week special 3 course lunch featuring fish and chips. The lone holdout of the party chose a corn beef sandwich. The fish was a hit and the corn beef just okay. The highlight of the lunch besides the service provided by Dawn was the apple strudel dessert topped with salted caramel ice cream provided as the third course.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/26/2014Had a small group get-to-gether. Good food, good beer, good place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Jodes36Jodes36Dined on 8/25/2014Ths was my second visit to the Nine Fine Irishmen. The food here is outstanding!! The Chicken pot pie is a work of art!! Best I have ever had! Everyone at my table wanted a taste. Great food, Great atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- smaller portions than two years agolewyDined on 8/25/2014Food quality was excellent although the portion sizes have been reduced...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't botherRedrock2132Dined on 8/23/2014Terrible food and even worse service especially for Restaurant Week...won't be backSpecial Features: