Nine Fine Irishmen - New York New York
New York New York hotel & Casino
3790 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
New York New York Hotel & Casino
IrishPrice: $31 to $50
Nine Fine Irishmen - New York New York
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.newyorknewyork.com/restaurants/nine-fine-ir
- Phone: 7027406463
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Nightly: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Irish
- Executive Chef: Mitch Roberts
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area
- Entertainment: Nine Fine Irishmen offers the very best of Irish entertainment every night starting at 9:00pm. The musicians play an exciting colorful mix of Irish music in its many forms. The Nine Fine Irishmen house band, Sin E Ri-Ra, performs Wednesday-Monday with a blend of customary Irish music, Wild Electric Jigs & Reels, & Classic Sing Along songs. Every Tuesday you can find the Celtic Rockers treating guests to an array of Celtic & Irish Rock music. The nightly performances are also paired with lively, traditional Irish dance that is sure to get you up & out of your seat.
A word from Nine Fine Irishmen - New York New York
Live free. Dine Well. Drink good beer. Inspired by a group of extraordinary Irishmen who led lives of great adventure, this is a pub of epic proportions starring a grand Victorian-style bar, ornate cottage areas, shop-style snugs, & two levels of outdoor patio dining with a spectacular Las Vegas Strip view. As for food & drink, our chef feverishly worked to create tempting signature dishes made of only the freshest, natural Irish ingredients. Pair these with the finest stouts, ales, lagers, spirits, music, entertainment by special guest artists, & sports watching, & you’ve got yourself a little piece of the Emerald Isle in the heart of Las Vegas!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Nine Fine Irishmen - New York New York reviews from OpenTable diners
76 reviews since June 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelEnergetic
vibrant bar scene (35)good for groups (24)fit for foodies (22)late-night find (21)special occasion (20)great for lunch (14)neighborhood gem (13)hot spot (12)romantic (12)great for outdoor dining (7)great for brunch (4)notable wine list (3)kid-friendly (2)Show More
- YummyDined on 9/27/2014Authentic decor Handsome storefront Friendly wait staffSpecial Features:
- Very Enjoyable!Tmw05Dined on 9/25/2014We had great authentic Irish food and the band was lots of fun too - it included irish dancing as well which was fabulous!Special Features:
- My birthday party on 9/25OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/25/2014First, I would like to say that I have never eaten at your restaurant. I have been many time for various parties, get together over the years. Your food is excellent. My group was very happy with the service, the food, everything. One of the bartenders sent us over a round of delicious shots for the four people in my group who turned 50. He comped us. Super sweet. Also, I had requested a table by the dance floor. You all gave me the exact table I wanted. So wonderful. I have celebrated my 40th and 50th birthdays at your bar. Maybe it will happen at 60?Special Features:
- DelishChef2u4funDined on 9/21/2014Great place to watch the game. Food and service were great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014Good for just drinks!! The food and service sucked. Not worth the money!!!
- Great experience for even GFOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/19/2014It was a wonderful experience for everyone in our group of 7. Food was great. Service was exceptional. Gluten Free options were plentiful. Awesome place.Special Features:
- Good Irish EateryEatmoreDined on 9/19/2014This is a real good down home Irish cooking type restaurant inside NYNY Casino. The home style rooms to share with new friends were wonderful and friendly to enjoy your meal. My Rib Eye steak was cooked to perfection and tasted like a $55 steak elsewhere. The colcannon soup was great.If you have room left over try the Irish tiramisu with Baily's Irish cream! Wow!Special Features:
- Great Food and ServiceNateVIPDined on 9/15/2014It is impossible to leave without trying the bread pudding. It is the best in the world and comes with a pot of whiskey sauce and caramel sauce. I always stop here when I'm in Vegas. Jamie was my server and did a great job.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun, FunpandaVIPDined on 9/11/2014This is a place for fun and good food. Plenty to chose from in the different types of beer. The food selections are wide also, from finger to complete dinners. Well made and seasoned. My companions had the fish and chips which were not greasy and a large enough portion to share. I had the herb chicken and it was juicy and very flavorful. Service was great and we left full and very pleased. We will go back.Special Features:
- DisappointmentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/9/2014The waitress was extremely impatient, didn't follow up on our table and not knowledgable about coupons. The food was salty- my Mahi Mahi was dry and not good at all. For the price, it was a disappointment. It was my birthday dinner with friends and I did not enjoy the experience.
- ServiceIrishtimesDined on 9/3/2014Food was tasty, however service was very slow. Had to wait for the waitress to bring menus, then drinks took forever. Once the food came she never came back. We could have walked out without paying and almost did! They need more servers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wife's Birthday!SansclueDined on 8/31/2014Excellent food and service. Was a very nice dinner and the band was good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Roudy Irish vibeTappedinDined on 8/30/2014slightly older crowd but that could jsut be the music and the theme. Food was great and reasonably priced for Las Vegas. as you can imagine the beer list was amazing go early if you want a seat the place is somewhat smallSpecial Features:
- Fine Irish PubSdfoodlvrDined on 8/30/2014Four of us guys started our evening to celebrate a friend's birthday guys here. It is a lively Irish pub with the standard Irish pub fare. The server was friendly, college football on the ample TVs, good Irish beer selection, and fun Irish music playing throughout the bar. The shepards pie and chicken pot pie were good. The fish dish was ok. The best item we ordered was the Irish nachos with corned beef. Th chips were crisp and seasoned perfectly with a white cheddar cheese sauce and flavorful corned beef shredded in top. We gobbled it down in 5 min. It is a fun bar to start, end or just hang out for your evening in NY NY.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friendly service and food, too!Beecher632Dined on 8/27/2014Party of 4 visited this Irish styled pub and restaurant for lunch on a quiet Wednesday afternoon. As it was Las Vegas restaurant week, 3 of our party opted for the restaurant week special 3 course lunch featuring fish and chips. The lone holdout of the party chose a corn beef sandwich. The fish was a hit and the corn beef just okay. The highlight of the lunch besides the service provided by Dawn was the apple strudel dessert topped with salted caramel ice cream provided as the third course.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/26/2014Had a small group get-to-gether. Good food, good beer, good place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Jodes36Jodes36Dined on 8/25/2014Ths was my second visit to the Nine Fine Irishmen. The food here is outstanding!! The Chicken pot pie is a work of art!! Best I have ever had! Everyone at my table wanted a taste. Great food, Great atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- smaller portions than two years agolewyDined on 8/25/2014Food quality was excellent although the portion sizes have been reduced...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't botherRedrock2132Dined on 8/23/2014Terrible food and even worse service especially for Restaurant Week...won't be backSpecial Features:
- Too loudLVisitorDined on 8/14/2014We were enjoying ourselves with conversation right up until the band arrived. It was TOO loud and destroyed an otherwise enjoyable evening with friends.Special Features:
- great night out!jtaylor5035Dined on 8/12/2014The Nine Fine Irishmen is a great spot to sit and have a few pints. Their bangers is the I have had. They have an Irish band that plays at 9 pm every night. Get there early to get a good spot. We can't wait to go back next time we're in Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fish and chips!lpbeardsDined on 8/8/2014Great fish and chips and the Guiness is outstanding!! Good atmosphere and nice romantic booths.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FooddoubledsandcDined on 8/2/2014Went there for dinner the first time last Saturday. The 3 of us weren't impressed with the menu selection...until we tasted the food. We all ordered something different and we were all pleased. I would definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Atmosphere and entertainmentOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/26/2014Delightful and fun, great entertainment and fun ambience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great atmosphererich46Dined on 7/25/2014The food was very nice and well presented. The portions were very large. Two of us could not eat the very nice Irish nachos and still have room for the main course. The mains were excellent and the sides were huge. All in all a great place to eat. If you don't like it loud ask for a quieter table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TmanDined on 7/23/2014Excellent meal, great service. The wait staff was very kind, and very attentive. We plan on dining here again on our nest visit.Special Features:
- Fun PlacekcdelightsDined on 7/17/2014We had breakfast and dinner here and both were exceptional Irish Fare. Both times the waitresses and waiters, were friendly, helpful, outgoing and helped to enhance out visits. We would strongly recommend this restaurant to everyone who is looking for good food and friendly service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Irish Food and FunelfooderinoDined on 7/15/2014Always like to visit this place when coming to Vegas. It is "one" of the places we have to eat/drink at. Great food, and great music. Ambience would rate higher; however, my reserved table was located next to the restroom.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good and friendly serviceIrishPubLoversDined on 7/14/2014We love to check out Irish restaurants and this was a great find. Our server Tracy was very friendly and efficient. The food was great. We recommend the Drunken Onion Rings. The ambience was lovely.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Trip FavoriteCodam7100Dined on 7/12/2014We always come here every year. It is one of our favorites and this year was no different. Food was great and service top notch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good foodme1foodDined on 7/12/2014This was excellent food. Portions are on tbe big side which is good. Beer was good but expensive. Waiter was wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad serviceTablemax21Dined on 7/11/2014Our service was bad. The waiter wasn't very attentive. The food came out wrong. The steak on the nachos was so raw that they were bleeding onto the chips.Special Features:
- QL729VIPDined on 7/9/2014This restaurant has a great variety of meats and generous portions. The salad was spectacular. This spread was fit for the person watching their calories and for the hearty eater. The bread was so delicious and the service was excellent.Special Features:
- Great food, terrible serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/7/2014My family and I always make it a point to go to nine fine every Vegas trip. The food has always been great , but what I noticed this last trip was how poor the service was. Our server patty looked high and very unkept. She took so long bringing everything, drinks and condiments that our dinner wasn't quite as fun. We had to wait up to 20 minutes for any sort of service. The worst service in Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent service, great foodNutcakeDined on 6/29/2014We arrived 20 minutes before our reserved time but were seated after only a short wait. The waiter welcomed us promptly and took our order within five minutes. We begin with the drunken onion rings which arrived promptly and were fresh, hot and very tasty. Shortly after finishing our rings, my wife's bowl of Colcannon Soup arrived as did my pot of Lamb Stew; both were excellent, as was the tasty bread. The music began while we were eating dinner; while not entirely traditional, it was enjoyable but perhaps a bit too loud for our tastes. We don't drink, so I can't comment on that aspect. Overall, it was an enjoyable experience and we definitely plan to eat here again on our next trip to Vegas.Special Features:
- Must try the chicken pot pieOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 6/21/2014Everything we tried on the menu was wonderful, but the chicken pot pie was tops!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- will not be going backfoodeeeDined on 6/20/2014We sat for about 15 minutes without anyone coming to even take a drink order.. We finally just left
- Delicious!Lucky4usDined on 6/14/2014Food was phenomenal! I'm a seafood lover. Started out with the clam appetizer. Best I've ever had!!! My husband had the shepherd's pie. Said it was great. Cleverly served in a metal pot. I had the rack of lamb. Had to bring 3/4 home as I was full from the clams. Lamb chops were cooked to perfection and the mustard touch was quite tasty. As it was our anniversary, we were gifted with dessert. Too full to eat it then and took it home. The bread pudding was amazing. Again, this was the best I've ever had. We'll be back.Special Features:
- Love itKristinaaDined on 6/13/2014We always come here when in Vegas it's awesome. I would recommend to all my friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A favorite!MissJen12Dined on 6/12/2014One of our favorite places to visit for a nice dinner when we are in Vegas. Always delicious!Special Features: