Nine Fine Irishmen - New York New York
New York New York hotel & Casino
3790 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
New York New York Hotel & Casino
IrishPrice: $31 to $50
Nine Fine Irishmen - New York New York
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.newyorknewyork.com/restaurants/nine-fine-ir
- Phone: 7027406463
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Nightly: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Irish
- Executive Chef: Mitch Roberts
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area
- Entertainment: Nine Fine Irishmen offers the very best of Irish entertainment every night starting at 9:00pm. The musicians play an exciting colorful mix of Irish music in its many forms. The Nine Fine Irishmen house band, Sin E Ri-Ra, performs Wednesday-Monday with a blend of customary Irish music, Wild Electric Jigs & Reels, & Classic Sing Along songs. Every Tuesday you can find the Celtic Rockers treating guests to an array of Celtic & Irish Rock music. The nightly performances are also paired with lively, traditional Irish dance that is sure to get you up & out of your seat.
A word from Nine Fine Irishmen - New York New York
Live free. Dine Well. Drink good beer. Inspired by a group of extraordinary Irishmen who led lives of great adventure, this is a pub of epic proportions starring a grand Victorian-style bar, ornate cottage areas, shop-style snugs, & two levels of outdoor patio dining with a spectacular Las Vegas Strip view. As for food & drink, our chef feverishly worked to create tempting signature dishes made of only the freshest, natural Irish ingredients. Pair these with the finest stouts, ales, lagers, spirits, music, entertainment by special guest artists, & sports watching, & you’ve got yourself a little piece of the Emerald Isle in the heart of Las Vegas!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerLate Night Find
Nine Fine Irishmen - New York New York - Best Restaurants in New York New York Hotel & Casino ›
Nine Fine Irishmen - New York New York reviews from OpenTable diners
73 reviews since May 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelEnergetic
vibrant bar scene (32)good for groups (25)fit for foodies (21)special occasion (21)late-night find (19)hot spot (15)great for lunch (14)neighborhood gem (12)great for outdoor dining (11)romantic (10)great for brunch (5)kid-friendly (4)notable wine list (3)scenic view (2)Show More
- Fine Irish PubOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/30/2014Four of us guys started our evening to celebrate a friend's birthday guys here. It is a lively Irish pub with the standard Irish pub fare. The server was friendly, college football on the ample TVs, good Irish beer selection, and fun Irish music playing throughout the bar. The shepards pie and chicken pot pie were good. The fish dish was ok. The best item we ordered was the Irish nachos with corned beef. Th chips were crisp and seasoned perfectly with a white cheddar cheese sauce and flavorful corned beef shredded in top. We gobbled it down in 5 min. It is a fun bar to start, end or just hang out for your evening in NY NY.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friendly service and food, too!Beecher632Dined on 8/27/2014Party of 4 visited this Irish styled pub and restaurant for lunch on a quiet Wednesday afternoon. As it was Las Vegas restaurant week, 3 of our party opted for the restaurant week special 3 course lunch featuring fish and chips. The lone holdout of the party chose a corn beef sandwich. The fish was a hit and the corn beef just okay. The highlight of the lunch besides the service provided by Dawn was the apple strudel dessert topped with salted caramel ice cream provided as the third course.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/26/2014Had a small group get-to-gether. Good food, good beer, good place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Jodes36OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/25/2014Ths was my second visit to the Nine Fine Irishmen. The food here is outstanding!! The Chicken pot pie is a work of art!! Best I have ever had! Everyone at my table wanted a taste. Great food, Great atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- smaller portions than two years agolewyDined on 8/25/2014Food quality was excellent although the portion sizes have been reduced...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't botherRedrock2132Dined on 8/23/2014Terrible food and even worse service especially for Restaurant Week...won't be backSpecial Features:
- Too loudLVisitorDined on 8/14/2014We were enjoying ourselves with conversation right up until the band arrived. It was TOO loud and destroyed an otherwise enjoyable evening with friends.Special Features:
- great night out!jtaylor5035Dined on 8/12/2014The Nine Fine Irishmen is a great spot to sit and have a few pints. Their bangers is the I have had. They have an Irish band that plays at 9 pm every night. Get there early to get a good spot. We can't wait to go back next time we're in Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fish and chips!lpbeardsDined on 8/8/2014Great fish and chips and the Guiness is outstanding!! Good atmosphere and nice romantic booths.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FooddoubledsandcDined on 8/2/2014Went there for dinner the first time last Saturday. The 3 of us weren't impressed with the menu selection...until we tasted the food. We all ordered something different and we were all pleased. I would definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Atmosphere and entertainmentOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/26/2014Delightful and fun, great entertainment and fun ambience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great atmosphererich46Dined on 7/25/2014The food was very nice and well presented. The portions were very large. Two of us could not eat the very nice Irish nachos and still have room for the main course. The mains were excellent and the sides were huge. All in all a great place to eat. If you don't like it loud ask for a quieter table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TmanDined on 7/23/2014Excellent meal, great service. The wait staff was very kind, and very attentive. We plan on dining here again on our nest visit.Special Features:
- Fun PlacekcdelightsDined on 7/17/2014We had breakfast and dinner here and both were exceptional Irish Fare. Both times the waitresses and waiters, were friendly, helpful, outgoing and helped to enhance out visits. We would strongly recommend this restaurant to everyone who is looking for good food and friendly service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Irish Food and FunelfooderinoDined on 7/15/2014Always like to visit this place when coming to Vegas. It is "one" of the places we have to eat/drink at. Great food, and great music. Ambience would rate higher; however, my reserved table was located next to the restroom.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good and friendly serviceIrishPubLoversDined on 7/14/2014We love to check out Irish restaurants and this was a great find. Our server Tracy was very friendly and efficient. The food was great. We recommend the Drunken Onion Rings. The ambience was lovely.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Trip FavoriteCodam7100Dined on 7/12/2014We always come here every year. It is one of our favorites and this year was no different. Food was great and service top notch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good foodme1foodDined on 7/12/2014This was excellent food. Portions are on tbe big side which is good. Beer was good but expensive. Waiter was wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad serviceTablemax21Dined on 7/11/2014Our service was bad. The waiter wasn't very attentive. The food came out wrong. The steak on the nachos was so raw that they were bleeding onto the chips.Special Features:
- QL729VIPDined on 7/9/2014This restaurant has a great variety of meats and generous portions. The salad was spectacular. This spread was fit for the person watching their calories and for the hearty eater. The bread was so delicious and the service was excellent.Special Features:
- Great food, terrible serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/7/2014My family and I always make it a point to go to nine fine every Vegas trip. The food has always been great , but what I noticed this last trip was how poor the service was. Our server patty looked high and very unkept. She took so long bringing everything, drinks and condiments that our dinner wasn't quite as fun. We had to wait up to 20 minutes for any sort of service. The worst service in Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent service, great foodNutcakeDined on 6/29/2014We arrived 20 minutes before our reserved time but were seated after only a short wait. The waiter welcomed us promptly and took our order within five minutes. We begin with the drunken onion rings which arrived promptly and were fresh, hot and very tasty. Shortly after finishing our rings, my wife's bowl of Colcannon Soup arrived as did my pot of Lamb Stew; both were excellent, as was the tasty bread. The music began while we were eating dinner; while not entirely traditional, it was enjoyable but perhaps a bit too loud for our tastes. We don't drink, so I can't comment on that aspect. Overall, it was an enjoyable experience and we definitely plan to eat here again on our next trip to Vegas.Special Features:
- Must try the chicken pot pieOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 6/21/2014Everything we tried on the menu was wonderful, but the chicken pot pie was tops!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- will not be going backfoodeeeDined on 6/20/2014We sat for about 15 minutes without anyone coming to even take a drink order.. We finally just left
- Delicious!Lucky4usDined on 6/14/2014Food was phenomenal! I'm a seafood lover. Started out with the clam appetizer. Best I've ever had!!! My husband had the shepherd's pie. Said it was great. Cleverly served in a metal pot. I had the rack of lamb. Had to bring 3/4 home as I was full from the clams. Lamb chops were cooked to perfection and the mustard touch was quite tasty. As it was our anniversary, we were gifted with dessert. Too full to eat it then and took it home. The bread pudding was amazing. Again, this was the best I've ever had. We'll be back.Special Features:
- Love itKristinaaDined on 6/13/2014We always come here when in Vegas it's awesome. I would recommend to all my friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A favorite!MissJen12Dined on 6/12/2014One of our favorite places to visit for a nice dinner when we are in Vegas. Always delicious!Special Features:
- Outstanding Shrimp CocktailJeffyLikesVegasDined on 6/10/2014Outstanding Shrimp Cocktail, Fish and Chips were fresh and crispy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT Irish PubFool4VegasDined on 6/9/2014One of the best things about New York New York, Las Vegas! Awesome live Irish music starting at 9:00 played at a perfect volume, loud enough to enjoy, but not so loud that you can't hear yourself think. The only drawback is that many tables do not have a view of the stage. A floor plan redesign would help. But I still have to give it a 5 out of 5.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedsidraleeDined on 6/7/2014I though we should have had a better table for having had a reservation. It was early (6pm) so it wasn't like the restaurant was packed. Also, the fish & chips was pricey at $23 for 1 1/2 pieces of fish.
- Loved our experienceCMcDDDDined on 6/7/2014Seven of us came for dinner before seeing Billy Joel. Everybody really enjoyed their meal and the service was superb. They put us in our own little room which made it cozy. Loved our experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Irish music electric violin!ShoeswineDined on 6/3/2014Wonderful food!!! Great for kids freshest Shock top on tap I've ever had!!! One table has pour your own tap beer!! Love it! Unique!!! 2nd visit!! Highest recommendation!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Went back, after visit last year...Shelbyg19Dined on 6/3/2014We returned to NFI after wandering in last year by accident, and absolutely loved the food, and the band. Made reservations this year before we traveled, so we knew we could get in on Tuesday, when the Celtic Rockers play, as they are great fun, and very good musicians as well! The food was once again above expectations, and Samantha was the best waitress we have had in a few years, and they were VERY busy... If you go on Tuesday, buy Sean (bass player) a Guinness and enjoy! I'm sure you'll have fun. ShelbySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- If you like Irish pub fare....hoffflDined on 5/30/2014I enjoy Irish (and British) pub fare - NFI does not disappoint. Excellent menu, good choices, prompt service, good ambiance, and live music. Try to get a meal here each time in Vegas - great meal each time. Will visit again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it!KG1029Dined on 5/26/2014I was really looking forward to going to this place specifically. It looked awesome! I was not dissapointed. The food was amazing and the ambiance was cool and low key. Then once Ri Ra started playing it just got better. Just like being in Ireland!!! Highly recommend this to ALL!!!!!Special Features:
- Our 3rd VisitvegasgaysDined on 5/25/2014We came for our 3rd visit because the food is really good and the service excellent. The steamer clams is one of our favorite starters. Our entrees were Fish & Chips and Lamb Stew, highly recommend both. Consistent food and reliable service. We'll be back.Special Features:
- Wonderful foodMitchDined on 5/24/2014Had horseradish crusted mahi mahi, was excellent, tasty and moist, not overwhelming, just the right amount of spice. Fried pickles side was terrific as well. My wife had fish and chips, fresh, basic, nothing extra special. My son had sausages that were great and he enjoyed it. Second experience here and both lived up to expectations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AverageMeeeDined on 5/22/2014It was a typical pub setting. The food was average. Service was fine.Special Features:
- Worth the tripIrishDannybDined on 5/20/2014Great Irish music, piping hot food, and tall, cool Guinness make Nine Fine Irishmen a must-do part of any Las Vegas visit. My 14-oz bone-in ribeye was outstanding, and the Irish Chips were hot, crisp, and fresh. My only regret is that I didn't have room for any of the enticing apps or desserts. I don't get to Vegas often, but when I do, I choose NFI.Special Features:
- May 2014OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/13/2014Had a group of 8 and everyone had a great experience and the food was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.