Zero Prince Street
Alexandria, VA 22314Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $50 and over
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.dandydinnerboat.com/
- Phone: 7036836076
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Sunday: 11:30am (Boarding), 12:00pm - 2:30pm (Sailing); Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am (Boarding), 12:00pm - 2:30pm (Sailing); Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 6:30pm - 9:30pm (Sailing), Friday & Saturday: 7:00pm - 10:00pm (Sailing), Boarding Half an Hour Prior
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Dinner Cruise
- Dress Code: Jacket Preferred
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area (patio only), View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: During our dinner cruise and Sunday Brunch, a live pianist is playing our baby grand piano.
- Cross Street: Strand or Union
- Public Transit: Take the King Street Metro on the Blue Line. From King Street you can take the Old Town Trolley which is free of charge to Union and King, which is a block from our location on Prince Street.
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: There is a public lot adjacent to our piers on The Strand, between Duke and Prince Streets. Additional lots are available within walking distance. Street parking is not recommended, as it is limited to two hours and ticketing is strictly enforced.
A word from Nina's Dandy
Experience fine dining and unparalleled views of our Nation"s majestic monuments aboard Nina's Dandy. Nina's Dandy is a glass enclosed and climate controlled vessel that sails year round for lunch and dinner. She boasts an elegantly appointed salon with a 464 square foot marble dance floor, as well as a 3,7000 square foot upper deck for sipping beverages under the stars. You will see Historic Old Town Alexandria, Reagan National Airport, The War College, Hains Point, Arlington Cemetery, Rosslyn, The Washington Monument, The Lincoln Memorial, the Kennedy Center, Watergate and Georgetown's Washington Harbor. Your skyline views include the U.S Capitol and the National Cathedral.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Nina's Dandy reviews from OpenTable diners
- I had a first date on theOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/17/2012I had a first date on the Nina's Dandy back in January of this year, and returned this past weekend to propose to that same girl - I got a YES! The crew was all very helpful and kind, working with me to pull off the surprise. The atmosphere was perfectly romantic, with live music, and enough room between tables to be somewhat private - not to mention a great view of DC from their deck!!Special Features:
- We dined on Nina's Dandy forOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 12/25/2011We dined on Nina's Dandy for Christmas Dinner. It was a beautiful setting for a special meal. They accomadated our 4 year old with Chicken with Mac & Cheese (she did devour her own bowl of the seafood chowder as well proclaiming it YUMMY). While the tides and rain levels were against us getting to go up to see the monuments it was still very enjoyable. Our only complaint was the wine list and the lack of options.Special Features: