151 East 50th St.
New York, NY 10022Neighborhood:
InternationalPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.nikkimidtown.net/
- Phone: 2127531144
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Tuesday - Friday 5:00pm-10:00pm, Saturday 5:00 - 11:00, Sunday - Closed
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Global, International, International
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wine
- Catering: Private rooms available for private events
- Private Party Facilities: Downstairs space: 283 persons Upstairs space: 165 persons The space can be set up for power point presentations, projectors available, lighting effects, fashion shows and other events. Conference and meeting rooms,
- Private Party Contact: Lynn Ford 2127531144
- Entertainment: Located in the heart of vibrant New York City, Nikki Midtown combines classic beach club elegance with Manhattan sophistication. Featuring an all white décor, vaulted ceilings, bamboo posts and rustic wood tables, this venue openly welcomes guests to lounge with friends amongst pillows while sipping a Mojito. Perfect for an after-work happy hour or cocktails with friends, the front bar at Nikki Midtown provides a spacious setting to socialize, sip drinks, and sample the complimentary tapas platters. Enjoy the international Nikki cuisine, followed by bottle service in the club.
- Special Events: New Years Eve
A word from Nikki Midtown
Welcome to Nikki Midtown. Known as the "Sexiest Party on Earth", Nikki Beach has been entertaining affluent customers around the world in exotic locations, such as, South Beach, St Tropez, St Barth, Marbella, Sardinia, Cabo, Puerto Vallarta and Marrakech... Now we bring you a "Touch of the Tropics to Midtown! Introducing, Nikki Midtown "Tell Only Your Best Friends"!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Nikki Midtown reviews from OpenTable diners
- I was extremely disappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/20/2011I was extremely disappointed that the charges for a bottle of NV brut Moet and Chandon came in at $390. Our table was so dark that it was impossible to read the prices on the menu.
- Great ambience, but not aAjayDined on 3/16/2011Great ambience, but not a try hang out or happy hour place. The food was good but not the drinks. I would rate 3/5
- VERY EXPENSIVE, DELICIOUS FOODdojoDined on 3/12/2011it was empty on a saturday night for dinner: we got there at 8.15pm and were one of two couples eating. the restaurant is beautiful. our waitress was very nice, and we ordered the white sangria she recommended. it was delicious. we shared the tuna tartare, which was SO good. the seaweed that tops it is even better, if you can believe it. i ordered the mahi mahi, and i couldn't have been more pleased with its texture, flavor and portion size. the coconut rice and spinach are delicious accompaniments. then we got cocktails, which are majorly overpriced. we stayed for the dancing, which i HIGHLY recommend.Special Features:
- loved the restaurant and reallyOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/6/2010loved the restaurant and really loved the decor and the overall feel. Food was fantastic
- Had a great time! Great ambiance.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/23/2010Had a great time! Great ambiance. Just way too pricey for the very "average" menu. The seating area needs to be upholstered badly. Not a good way to KEEP guests coming back. On the night we went, Nikki Midtown did have a SPECTACULAR live female violinist. All and all great night aside from the seating and check.Special Features:
- Went there with my girlfriendOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/14/2010Went there with my girlfriend on a Thursday, the staff were very helpful with full of service, host pulled our reservation right up, the waiter made great recommendations. If you go there try the mojitos, the food was good had no complaints, the style of the resturant was classy yet elegant, we finished off with a creme rulae and a scoop of ice cream, be fore we left out of some coinicidence our song came on, overall what a perfect nite, the bill came out to 116 which is not bad at all for everything that was provided. I will definitly return to Nicki BeachSpecial Features:
- This was an interesting placeIrishtiggerVIPDined on 12/22/2009This was an interesting place but the service was so-so and the food was fair. They first seated us next to the door and it was freezing and they would not move us until I asked. The food was OK and the service needs serious help. Finally I must say that the wine list is seriously lacking. It was pathetic that they charge for coat service and being one of three groups in there we didn't need to check our coats but talk about charging for every little thing.
- You had some problems withOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/21/2009You had some problems with the grill, so we waited too long for the dinner. We were the only guests you had. The ambiance is great and also the food was very delicous.
- It was fantastic and ChrissyOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/18/2009It was fantastic and Chrissy was an excellent host all around! Highly recommend this joint.Special Features:
- The service was great as wasOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 5/6/2009The service was great as was the food and the resturant in general. I can't wait to go back. In a work HOT.Special Features:
- great place, cool locationOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 1/15/2009great place, cool location but music way too loud for a dinner. could hardly talk.Special Features:
- THE PLACE IT'S NICE, BUT MAYBEJuanveraDined on 9/16/2008THE PLACE IT'S NICE, BUT MAYBE NOW IT'S NOT IN THE HIGHTLIGHS.. IT WAS FRIDAY NIGTH AND ONLY THE HAVE TWO TABLES OCUPPIED, A BIG PLACE BUT NOT MANY PEOPLE. MENU AND PLATES ARE VERY GOOD..Special Features:
- Loud, Loud, Loud, Noisy, Noisy,OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/26/2008Loud, Loud, Loud, Noisy, Noisy, Noisy, Doesn't respect reservation, Horrible experience. Terrible, Unprofessional, Totally dissatisfied customer.
- It was my birthday-I had 8OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/20/2008It was my birthday-I had 8 people. Very accomodating and brought out a delish cake for me :). Plus the decor is fabulous. The only downfall was that the waitress would wander off and not come back for a while. I came originally because I was obsessed with the Miami versionn (I recently moved from Florida) this place gives me a taste of home but it is even better. I will def come to this place again!!Special Features:
- I made a reservation on OpentableOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 6/4/2008I made a reservation on Opentable and when I arrived at Nikki Midtown, I was told there was a private event and they didn't think anyone had a reservation that night. Worst service ever.
- Was the cutest place! ThoughMaryAnneDined on 4/5/2008Was the cutest place! Though we were only there for dinner, we could tell that the nightlife there must be fabulous as well. Menu was small but there was something available for everyone. Sangria was amazing and everyone enjoyed their food.Special Features:
- The food and ambiance wereOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 3/22/2008The food and ambiance were amazing! The staff was super attentive and Jodie the bartender downstairs was accomodating and even took pictures for us! We had a great time and will be certainly back again.Special Features:
- I went to celebrate my birthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/27/2007I went to celebrate my birthday and restaurant was very noisy. We were not informed at a certain time the restaurant turns into a lounge and we were rushed to finish our food. A moth flew into one of my friends food and the manager was unwilling to accomodate us when it came to the bill and was rude handling the situation. It was a negative experience. Besides the decor would not recommend to anyone.Special Features: