1 Ocean Drive
Miami Beach, FL 33139Neighborhood:
Miami Beach / South Beach
Global, InternationalPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.nikkibeach.com/
- Phone: 3055381111x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Monday - Saturday: 11am - 6pm
Dinner Friday - Sunday: 6pm - 11pm
Sunday Brunch: 11am - 4pm
Sunday Dinner: 4:30pm - 11pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Fusion / Eclectic, Global, International
- Executive Chef: Corporate Executive Chef Brian Molloy
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Nikki Beach is a great venue for your next private event. To make a reservations, or for general catering inquiries, please call (305) 538-1111 ext 116.
- Private Party Facilities: Private Dining
- Private Party Contact: Private Dining Coordinator 3057795892x
- Entertainment: Quickly becoming one of the top dining destinations in Miami, Nikki Beach Restaurant and Beach Club has recently launched a complete revamp of its flagship property. A re-designed indoor dining area, extended hours of operation, an extensive wine list prepared by an in-house Sommelier, and a brand new restaurant menu inspired by Nikki Beach’s many global locations are only a few of the exciting innovations at this world famous haven for jet setters. The only restaurant located right on the art deco shores of Miami Beach, Nikki Beach offers a unique dining experience for everyone.
A word from Nikki Beach
Nestled away in the Penrod’s Beach Club Complex, Nikki Beach Restaurant and Beach Club is a unique dining experience. The innovative, international menu, décor, and atmosphere tantalize all your senses for a day you won’t soon forget. Join us for the only Ocean Front Dining Experience in Miami Beach.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
Nikki Beach - Best Restaurants in Miami Beach / South Beach ›
Nikki Beach reviews from OpenTable diners
87 reviews since May 4, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelEnergetic
great for outdoor dining (51)great for brunch (46)hot spot (37)good for groups (36)scenic view (31)vibrant bar scene (26)special occasion (19)great for lunch (16)romantic (12)late-night find (11)kid-friendly (9)neighborhood gem (6)notable wine list (4)fit for foodies (4)Show More
- Nikki beach brunchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/24/2014Omelet station was to die for. Sushi was alright, entre section was ok but the salad station and sweets were on point. Ambiance was fun and entertaining. Lots to look at and see while eating. Casual attire was fine since the beach was right there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time experienceOutdoorfun1Dined on 8/23/2014I must say, I was impressed. The reviews were terrible and they exceeded my expectations. They were wonderful and polite and the food was amazing. It was a little pricy but I loved every second of it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- IsabellaDined on 8/22/2014Não achei o ambiente nada demais. Fui almoçar e o cardápio é comum, com exceção dos frutos do mar. Muito quente devido à areia do local. Não sei como é em dias de festas, mas como restaurante esperava mais.Special Features:
- Very good experiencePedroAlmeidaDined on 8/21/2014Im from brazil and i liked so much being there. Next time in miami i will go to nikki beach every day. The attendants are so kind and beautiful. Thanks a lot nikki beach!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MissieDined on 8/17/2014The service was a little slow & the food portion was less than what I expected for two people. The ambience was beautiful, great to dine with your mate.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Do overbrunchDined on 8/17/2014I have to go back for the full experience. It took forever to get seated and when I finally did brunch was pretty much over. So it sucked.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Diferent!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/17/2014Nothing like I have seem before! I loved! The food was so good even the place so crowed. A lot of beautiful people. The only problem is a place to park!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- party TimeBfreelandDined on 8/17/2014This was a great place for brunch to surprise my wife how nice and vibrant this place is in Miami. Never been there before and I would surely would love to go again for more partying.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good experience- until we came homeLuv2dineDined on 8/10/2014We had a fair experience at Nikki Beach. Firstly we had booked a table and had specifically asked for a fan. When we reached, nothing of that sort was provided. We sat for over an hour before they could give us a better table. Post that the experience was enjoyable until we came home and realized that all our cards had been swiped and charged twice and the amounts were different from the ones we signed for on the receipts. Not much help received on this matter.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Could have been better.Jules213Dined on 8/10/2014Absolutely loved the atmosphere. Beachy vibe with good music. Selection of food was abundant but the overall taste and quality of the food was lack luster.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- not exactly what we expectedgetinherbellyDined on 8/10/2014Hot spot everyone said to go when in MIAMI!! They say brunch is $50. But thats because your not near ALL THE ACTION OR BEACH!! When you get there they say $350 for a bottle service and table on the beach or by pool. It was a nice place just know next time to be prepared to spend $400 for BRUNCH....??? SighsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- best Music and best foodcolombianoDined on 8/10/2014this is the place where u can enjoy music and foodSpecial Features:
- Great birthday brunchQueen74Dined on 8/3/2014Four of my friends selected Nikki Beach as the location for their 40th weekend in Miami. The food was amazing!Special Features:
- great family brunch!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/3/2014great place for a family brunch! great place for nightlife too!Special Features:
- Very disappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/2/2014Terrible food. Overpriced. Rude service. Apparently Sunday is the day to go. We went on Saturday and it was awful in so many ways. If you're including 20% gratuity, make it worth my while. It seems like all of their eggs are in the "Sunday brunch" basket, and all other days fall by the wayside.
- Fab sunny Sunday brunchEm2DINEDined on 7/27/2014What a way to spend a Sunday afternoon. You pay for Sunday brunch and then the table is yours to enjoy the dj, saxophonist, dancers and a general great party atmosphere. Our waitress was really attentive and the food and drinks were all very good. Loved itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- misleadinggomezDined on 7/19/2014the website shows a place that seems to offer quality service, food and exceptional experience.I'd say it is pure marketing and full on misleading. The service was bad. They say they serve food until late but when we arrived we were told kitchen closed at 10pm and we had to hurry. We were there at 9pm and waited 30 min with no server in sight. I got up to ask the hostess. The server finally arrived and was way too casual. The atmosphere was nothing special and the food was more fast food than gourmet.
- PcubedDined on 7/13/2014Need better food and service but nice place for brunch and hanging out all day once doneSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MikeDined on 7/11/2014we had a reservation at 8:30, at 9:10 the candles on the tables were collected, while Instill was eating my entree my folks were asked if they want a dessert: they had a private party upstairs and wanted to get rid of the regular guests....
- Great place, terrible serviceAzarjaDined on 7/6/2014My boyfriend & I recently went here for Sunday brunch. We had an 11:15 reservation- but when we got there they still weren't open & everyone was waiting outside, sitting in the steps. The staff we're yelling to each other and at anyone who attempted to open the door. They finally let us in & we're immediately greeted by the rudest hostess I've ever met- who directs us to another hostess. She was at least pleasant & she asked a waitress to take care of us- who groaned and said she didn't want to. We finally are seated by someone else & get a waiter who honestly couldn't care less about us. On the plus side- the food was great. Just don't expect to be taken care of.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice ExperienceJohnDined on 6/29/2014Nikki Beach was a decent experience. First dining while vacationing in Miami. Food was good, hospitality from valet attendees, front receptionist to the cooks were very poor. Could just be the whole Miami thing but different from Atlanta hotspots. Spent over $250 on brunch and drinks for 2. Manager and wait staff were good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice place&great brunchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/29/2014I enjoyed the sunday brunch there. It was very good although it was a little bit crowdy. The service was very friendly but I find that in the end the waiters were not as atttentive as they were at the beginning. I would recommend this place because of the ambience and the good variety and quality of the food.Special Features:
- Great brunch in different locationJenLDined on 6/29/2014The setting and service as nikki beach was great. The brunch was read good, with a wide variety of food on offer. The ambience was really good, fitting for a younger crowd with a live DJ, saxophonist and dancers. Would definately recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best brunch in SB for sure577nitroVIPDined on 6/29/2014We now make Nikki Beach a "must" for Sunday brunch while in SB. Not only amazing food and a huge variety but everything is of excellent quality and the people watching is second to none for a Sunday mid day in SB. Go hungry, make reservations through Open Table for sure and plan to enjoy great food and a fun experience. Their gift shop also has some really cool beach items at fair prices as well. A "don't miss" for SB on any trip. One minor complaint during this brunch was our waitress was less than amazing which has not been our experiences previously????....empty water and drink glasses many times for a long period and no real attention from the waitress???...maybe just a rough Saturday night???Special Features:
- Disappointed, expected moreWorldtravellerDined on 6/28/2014The famous Nikki Beach was a let down for me. I went with my sister and a friend on a Saturday evening for dinner. When we arrived I wasn't even sure if we are at the right place, looked really dodgy from the outside and I'm sorry to say but the inside didn't meet my expectations either. Wobbly 'beach chairs', no people at all, completely empty, no ambiance and no sea view. We ordered piña coladas which I had to send back as they were terrible, then we got strawberry daiquiris instead, which weren't very good either, but drinkable. The food was ok quality, I had better (had sushi, rice was undercooked was it actually proper sushi rice?). The whole place was disappointing and overpriced. The waitress was friendly but that's about it..
- Mosquitoes and stray catsSuperToneDined on 6/27/2014A few years ago, a friend told me that that dinner and atmosphere was great at Nikki Beach. So, the wife and I went to Nikki beach for dinner on Friday. To our surprise the place was empty. Nikki beach is one of South Beach's hottest night clubs and that's what it appears to what they are good for. The food was good but the mosquitos were really bad. They should invest in mosquito traps to keep the mosquitos at bey. Also, they should do something about the stray cats, how can you enjoy your meal when are being eaten by mosquitos and stray cats begging for food.
- Pretty good brunchnashapDined on 6/22/2014There was a bit of a delay when we arrived to our reservation because of the rain there was no tables available. But once we got our table, I can honest say we did enjoy the brunch selection and scene. It was pretty lively!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had a great timeOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/21/2014I went to Miami for a vacation and to visit my friends. Many times my friend has recommended Nikki Beach and this time we went. It was great to sit outside, have a drink and eat some really good food. I had sushi while my friends has steak. The services was great and I had lots of fun!!Special Features:
- Oh Nikki You're So Fine!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/19/2014Went for a late lunch on the day of our arrival in SOBE and was more than happy with the food, service, and most definitely the MOJITOS! Exceptional drinks in a great setting near the very south end of South Beach. Check it out and for the adventurous types reserve a day bed and be treated like Egyptian royalty!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice beach atmosphere... Very sexyPrimaDined on 6/15/2014I especially liked our server, I wish I remembered her nameS it was a Sunday night. All the ladies and female servers were kind along with the Black man that controls the cabanas. Even the bus boys were cool!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointinggregmagnumDined on 6/15/2014Compared to nikki beach in other countries the experience is not as exclusive and seems a little overcrowded.Special Features:
- Great people watchingDinerDined on 6/15/2014Food is good and atmosphere is entertaining with music and dancers. However, the Service is slow.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedLuizPimentelVIPDined on 6/13/2014There were like 2 tables of customers...and the service was the worst part. They are really too slow to serve and there is only 3 types of beer. So considering all this the price is too hight.Special Features:
- loud drunksRobertDined on 6/8/2014Food is good very loud drunks very expensive not a kid or family friendly placeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HorribleSKSKDined on 6/6/2014The food was mediocre at best, the service was horrible, and the bar closed by 10pm (on a Friday). The place was also completely empty..
- Great for Miami Visitors!ChicagoGalDined on 6/1/2014This dining experience was a great economical choice as a South Beach visitor. We got to both dine and enjoy the party! We had loads of fun. Our server spent a lot of time with us and engaged in conversation. He was always quick to come to our table and he never rushed us out of our seats. Fantastic time. Highly recommended.Special Features:
- Not the Nikki Beach I was expectingUsyb316Dined on 5/31/2014Having been to Nikki beach elsewhere I had high hopes. We were seated for about 20mins before anyone came over, the waiter then asked "has anyone been over to you yet?" "no not yet", "ok ill do it, god I've never worked in anywhere so backwards"... Great first impression. We ordered some drinks, he came back to take our food order, "sorry I can't hear you over this god awful music" I'm now a little annoyed his attitude was ruining our evening. We started with the sushi which was amazing! My sister had steak again incredible, I had fish - so spicy and no hint of this from the menu (described like a tomato sauce with beans and rice) the server didn't come back over through the duration of our meal to highlight this. Bill paid, sharp exitSpecial Features:
- Good food but only average servicePid1974Dined on 5/25/2014While the brunch itself was indeed quite good and the food quality is quite high, the service overall was rather average. On a hot day outside we had to wait forever for fresh water, could only order drinks every blue moon and didn't feel like we were serviced well. Sad since the overall experience, including ambience are very good.Special Features:
- Great People WatchingChasingChefsNearandFarDined on 5/18/2014A group of us went to Nikki Beach on a friends recommendation. She did not lie we loved the location, the people watching was awesome. Food was better then good but not fine dining status. We really enjoyed the Sushi, Italian entrees, Fresh Fish, and many of the American Entrees Service needs a lot of work wait times for drinks, utensil, check was uncommonly long. In a normal restaurant they would be fearful you would leave without paying. But, since Nikki Beach takes your credit card to open a tab when you arrive there is no fear for them so you just wait until they are ready. Overall we had an amazing day. I highly recommend getting a beach bed and staying all day.Special Features:
- Do NOT waste your time or moneyStephDined on 5/17/2014When we arrived for our 9:00pm reservation they told us they didn't have a table and wanted to place us on a bed for dinner. I told them no and within 10 mins they made a table for us appear. The hostess while nice they lacked communication with each other and getting the table was a project. When our server came over to us I presented her with our Open Table gift card and she didn't even know what it was and so I had to explain it to her. We ordered an appetizer, which never arrived so we had to cancel it. Our meal showed up and it was bland. Nothing "wowed" us and the service was terrible. At the end we still had money on our gift card and we didn't even care to spend it. I'm sure she got a lovely undeserved tip out of it.