7295 Biscayne Blvd
Miami, FL 33138Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.nidocaffe.com/
- Phone: (305) 960-7022
- Hours of Operation:
Saturday, Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Monday thru Friday: Noon - 3:30pm
Monday thru Sunday: 4pm - 11pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Cafe, Delivery, Gluten-free Menu, High Tea, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from NiDo Caffé
Come visit our neighborhood gem for amazing Italian cuisine! We are both an Italian restaurant & Mozzarella bar, plus we have a little market inside where you can buy our fresh bread, extra virgin oil, truffle oil, tomato sauce, pasta, fresh mozzarella, desserts, to prepare an easy meal at home as well as you would be in Italy.Continued
We offer inside and outside dining. We look forward to serving you!
We offer inside and outside dining. We look forward to serving you!
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
NiDo Caffé reviews from OpenTable diners
20 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (17)fit for foodies (14)great for outdoor dining (9)good for groups (5)special occasion (5)romantic (5)great for lunch (4)notable wine list (4)late-night find (3)kid-friendly (2)great for brunch (2)hot spot (2)Show More
- Our new favorite for italianbekrierVIPDined on 11/15/2014My husband had such a great experience at Ni. Do. Cafe! Great attentive service, excellent food, really good wine - all at reasonable prices. We decided Ni. Do. Cafe. Is our new go-to for Italian as we loved it that much!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best Italian in MiamiPerkVIPDined on 11/8/2014My wife and I just can't get enough of NiDo! If you don't mind pulling in to a little strip shopping center in a still-emerging area of Biscayne Blvd, you'll love NiDo. It's simply the best Italian in Miami. Great pastas, seafood and, of course, the mozzarella bar. The small, charming indoor seating is complimented by recently upgraded outdoor dining terrace.Special Features:
- Always a Winner !nativeVIPDined on 11/7/2014Love it when they have lamb on the menu... Veal tonnato rocks ! Pastas are superb too .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ni Dolmc1784VIPDined on 10/30/2014This small italian restaurant is superb. The service and food are great. This is the second time we've been and both times have been spectacular.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 10/21/2014We went there twice already and I can't wait to come back! I absolutely loved the place. The food is wonderful, the service is great and the prices are right. I'm so glad we finally found a good Italian in Miami!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Neighborhood GemMiacatfishDined on 10/18/2014Great service and customer care…the hostess/owner/our young serbian server, and the chef from Bologna all made appearances at our table…asking about our meals and the service..from the bread basket to dessert a delightful dining experience. Great selection of Italian delights, off the menu specials, healthy selections , moderate prices….we thought that we had spent the evening in RaddaSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Can't wait to go back!JMDHSMIAMIVIPDined on 10/10/2014The owner was present and ensuring all guests got the best treatment and constant attention. Food was great. Bread served warm.Special Features:
- Very Good food, great serviceSalgoldVIPDined on 10/4/2014My first time there but not the last. Very good menu and delicious appetizing fresh food. It came highly recommended from discerning food snob chef and he was right. We'll be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nice placeVerobeach54Dined on 10/3/2014Great appetizers ,food and wine . Ambiance was cool and the manager was great !!!!Special Features:
- great experience !Verobeach54Dined on 9/6/2014My girlfriend and I went for dinner Saturday evening and the place was full ! We arrived 20' earlier of our reservation time but they gave us a great table inside ! service was great and food was very good !!!!! it was recommended by a friend .Special Features:
- The Best italian placeGourmetVIPDined on 8/2/2014The Service is outstanding. The food is extremely delicious ! Each time I go, I love it more and more!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 8 reviews are from the NiDo Caffé reviews archive.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/19/2014Food amazing. Service from the gentleman from Belgrad fromer Yugoslavia was not. He kept us waiting, was flipant at times, and got the desert ordear wrong. I think the owner was strying to apologize by bringing glasses of Lemoncelo, but he didn't say anything. It was a shame, because the food far exceeded my expectations ; and my friends expectations. This is my neighborhood, so it would have great to have a neighborhhod "gem" that I felt comfortable recommending.Most of my frineds are European and looking for amazing "hidden" restaurants with European style service. Not American Service. I have had three people ask me if I have been in the restaurant and my experience;I have had to be honest an tell them great food, questionable service.
- rogermVIPDined on 7/4/2014Superb,authentic, Italian trattoria with reasonable prices and excellent service. Cant wait to returnSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- truscicaDined on 7/3/2014good food. Not the very best food italian have ever had, but fresh, nicely prepared.Great server.Delicious lemon cake. Good clam sauce. Don't let the strip mall fool u.Homey, friendly. Need to get rid of the harsh spotlights across the street that go into your eyes when u face them. Lighting needs to be lowered with some candle light on tables.Special Features:
- Awful serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 5/26/2014The food was very good but the service was terrible. They misplaced the order , we wait around 30 minutes to order the dessert and some of the waitress had bad behavior
- Local gemLovetoeatDined on 5/17/2014Our new favorite! Everything about this restaurant is great, the food, atmosphere and the service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Like eating in TuscanyThomasVIPDined on 5/2/2014It's difficult to find a restaurant so charming and with great ambiance that also has authentic, carefully prepared dishes, some with unique ingredients like farro and quinoa, polenta and fresh burrata. We've been back several times and plan to make Ni.Do a regular. Go!Special Features:
- We love it!CarvoVIPDined on 4/30/2014Great good and service make for an outstanding dinning experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great little spotRicardoMVIPDined on 4/26/2014Amazing restaurant with great food and service. Nothing short of delicious but stil simple and easy that you won't mind jus going to at a spare of the moment. Very real Italian food and still accommodating in case if allergies or preference. We will go back often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.