246 Route 10 West
Randolph, NJ 07869Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.nicolesten.com/
- Phone: 9734429311x
- Hours of Operation:
Tuesday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm;
Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
Tuesday - Friday: 3pm - Late
Saturday: 4pm - Late
Sunday: 4pm - 9pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Comfort Food, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Christopher Masey & Nicole Ann Dabal
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Please see the link below for catering information.
- Private Party Facilities: Please see the link below for party package information.
- Private Party Contact: NIcole Dabal 9734429311x
A word from nicole's ten
Nicole's Ten offers casual dining with an upscale feel; emphasis is placed on personal service, creativity, and above all, taste. From a delightfully fresh seasonal menu to the additional variety of nightly specials, every lover of inspired cuisine will assuredly find a classic favorite or a new temptation to stimulate their palate. Our eclectic menu also boasts a selection of C.A.B. steaks, Black Waygu, fresh seafood, sustainable, natural & organic options, sautés, & fresh oysters. General Manager Nicole Dabal and Executive Chef Chris Masey's unique visions, are seen throughout their 'Modern Comfort Food' Menu to the ambience. Nicole's Ten offer an extensive 130 + bottle list of Craft brews,12 Craft Draft brews, 90+ vodkas, an exciting 100+ bottle wine list, 30 + wines by the glass, and an elegant cocktail bar, with a decadent yet casual atmosphere. Spend an evening at Nicole's Ten and rediscover why you love dining & what makes us a casual indulgence.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
nicole's ten - Best Restaurants in Randolph ›
nicole's ten reviews from OpenTable diners
64 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (40)neighborhood gem (32)special occasion (30)romantic (26)good for groups (16)notable wine list (13)late-night find (4)great for lunch (4)kid-friendly (4)vibrant bar scene (3)hot spot (2)great for brunch (1)Show More
- DisappointedGinger68Dined on 9/13/2014We have been in this restaurant 2 times before. The first time ( for my birthday) was really good. The second time wasn't great. The French quarter dish was way too salty. Saturday we brought friends who had never been there. The tuna dish had to be sent back and the steak was tough. It is way too pricy for what you get! We will not go back.
- Excellent SelectionOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/12/2014Everything was outstanding - food, service, atmosphere. At the time we reserved our table, we mentioned one member of our party has food allergies. The manager called the day of our reservation to let us know that they could accommodate us. Upon arrival, she came to our table to make some recommendations. Our server was also made aware, in advance, of the fact. Would definitely go here again! Thank you, Nicole's 10!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for date night!foodieDined on 9/7/2014My husband and went out for his birthday. While not inexpensive the resurant did give you great food and drinks. We went early to avoid the sunday dinner rush and enjoyed ourselves immensely!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved the small platesLilasMomDined on 9/6/2014I appreciated the small plates, giving me the opportunity to sample several favorites- the lobster mac n' cheese, crab cake and slider combo. The Nicole's salad was perfect. My husband had the pork loin special and loved it. Our guests enjoyed their entrees too. The only disappointment was the lobster bisque soup-- too salty. Draft choices were interesting- I've never had a watermelon beer. Our only problem is that we consider a visit to Nicole's Ten to be for special occasions and we should take advantage of the terrific food more often!Special Features:
- Very good foodJulienDined on 9/5/2014Would recommend this restaurant. Very good food at reasonable prices. Extensive menu full of innovative items, all of which looked delicious. Was difficult to decide what to order. Did not look like you would go wrong regardless. Very nice wine list. Intend on returning. Location seems odd, however, on a highway in a strip mall next to a head station. Decor is good but not great.Special Features:
- Really GoodmwdwDined on 9/2/2014Been here twice. Beautifully decorated, extraordinary service, and great food if you like rich and unusualSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best burgers ever!KrazyKatLadyDined on 8/30/2014I always order the Drunken 10 burger, which is the best burger I've ever eaten. This time I tried the Twenty-eight Days Later burger. Also absolutely delicious. Love this place! Friendly and polite staff. Not too loud, not too cold (like a lot of restaurants). Highly recommend.Special Features:
- Unusual, sophisticated, relaxedSnowLadyDined on 8/27/2014Great food in a sophisticated environment is usually limited to restaurants in the city. That is what makes this place a treasure. Consistently sophisticated menu and environment is what draws me a back. Grown-up bar with adult cocktails. It is like belonging to a country club. Can't say enough good things.Special Features:
- Over-ratedTheAbroscatsDined on 8/23/2014The service was very slow. Took us an hour to get our main course after ordering. Only good food choice was the lobster mac & cheese.
- Great RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/23/2014Food - excellent; Service - excellent. A favorite.Special Features:
- Great food and serviceLuvtodineoutDined on 8/22/2014The service was great. The food was good. The fries were good. I wish the portion of fries was larger. My boyfriend got the tater tots. They were awesome!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Can't wait to go back!jperzDined on 8/17/2014My husband and I went to this restaurant on a Sunday night. The place wasn't busy at all. We loved everything that we had. The food was absolutely delicious and we can't wait to go back. The lobster macaroni and cheese and the drunken kobe burger were to die for.Special Features:
- Consistently GreatNoSoupForYouDined on 8/13/2014Everything about Nicoles is wonderful. The staff, the food and the ambiance. We shall return!Special Features:
- Great foodDavidDined on 8/9/2014My wife took me here for my birthday. The food, service, and ambiance were all terrific. The chef is very creative with the menu, and the presentation is beautiful. The staff are all very friendly and accommodating. The prices really aren't too high either. My wife had filet mignon with garlic mashed potatoes which was $28, and I had their seafood paella which was $26. Great place, can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ALWAYS GOOD!luv4excellenceDined on 8/3/2014The food is ALWAYS good as is the service. I enjoy the many different menu items available. They have wonderful specials and no matter how often you go, there is always something new and different to order. The wait staff is very knowledgeable about the food they serve.Special Features:
- Great FindOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/1/2014Went for dinner on a Friday night with my boyfriend. It was about a 25 minute drive from my house, but well worth it. The service was great - our waiter, Kevin, was super attentive and made reccommendations on what we should try to drink and for appetizer. We went with the calarmari with 3 different dipping sauces. I'm super picky on where I eat any type of seafood, but these calarmari were great - lightly battered and melt in your mouth. Boyfriend and I each got a burger as our meal. We asked that they be cooked medium rare and that's how they were served to us. The location was beautiful and there was a mix of middle aged and older couples, as well as a few families. We'll definitely be back.Special Features:
- Why haven't we stopped here before?adecentbitetoeatDined on 7/27/2014We actually arrived about 25 minutes early , for our reservation so we stopped at the bar for a drink. The beer menu was extensive with a well organized breakdown of the types of beer, their origin, and abv. The bar staff was very friendly. Everything was delicious. Food was top notch and quite filling. We ordered a bit too much food, not realizing the portion sizes. We had the pork shank appetizer, lobater bisque soup, Kobe/boar burger and a hangar steak. Plus a selection from the impressive craft beer list. I would dine here again in a heartbeat. The server was prompt, knowledgeable and offered suggestions but wasn't pushy. She allowed us to explore the menu at our pace. The atmosphere was simple, but tasteful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DiningwithfriendsDined on 7/19/2014The food was excellent. The service was great. It was an amazing experience. Had a great time with husband and friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Drunken 10 BurgerSueQDined on 7/19/2014Gotta try this wonderful signature Burger. Oh and pair it with a Glass of North X North West Cab. Yummy!Special Features:
- Good food, nice experiencesatisfiedcustomerDined on 7/19/2014We were welcomed warmly and pace service of service was great. Food was very good. When I see pork belly and mini pork shanks, I get excited. All food was full of flavor and executed well. Great beer list, although I opted for a cocktail and wine. Server was a bit too "bubbly", but she met all of our needs and made us feel welcome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice restaurantGreatDined on 7/19/2014Service and food was excellent. Enjoy dinner and it was perfect for our anniversary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Versatile and Creative CuisinekodyDined on 7/13/2014We have enjoyed this restaurant a number of times. The food is always inventive, different and excellent. The service is quick and very friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NJFoodieDined on 7/9/2014This was my first time at Nicole's Ten but definitely not my last. The menu is refreshingly different and all of the food we ordered was terrific; especially the Lobster Mac and Cheese! Our server, David, was the absolute best. So friendly and knowledgeable about the menus. All in all, a great experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!Smitty63Dined on 6/27/2014I'm not much of a review person but I have to say this was the best meal I've had in NJ in 5 plus years. The service was outstanding ( David was his name I believe) and the food was unbelievably good and reasonable. I will be back soon and often!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PlaceDevinPendergastDined on 6/20/2014The service was outstanding, the food even better, and the wine tastings were all excellent. We had a great romantic dinner and it was phenomenal.Special Features:
- Nicole 10 is one of our favorites!Food44Dined on 6/20/2014One of our favorite establishments to take friends and family. We enjoy the ever changing menu. A great place to celebrate a special event!Special Features:
- Foodie1Dined on 6/19/2014Food is delicious and creative. Great atmosphere! The Kobi burger was outrageous!lSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinner and drinks!RhondalovesfoodDined on 6/14/2014Dinner was excellent had the hanger steak and the scallops. Drinks were excellent - try the beast of bourbon. Great bartenders - great waitstaff - all in all wonderful meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Groupon GemgrouponDined on 6/8/2014If we did not have a Groupon to try this restaurant we would have never found it. We loved the food especially the Lobster Mac and Cheese that we ordered another one. The choice of beers was fabulous. We were impressed that our server knew so much about the beers that are offered. The restaurant was clean and the restroom was immaculate. We found that not only the staff was friendly but the other patrons were as well. Can't say enough about pleased we were with Nicole's Ten
- mvm533iDined on 6/7/2014This was my husband and my third experience at Nicole 10. It never disappoints. A standout is the head bartender Lori. She is very knowledgeable about the wines, makes a mean martini, and can suggest a wine to pair with the food you're considering. I don't think anyone would be disappointed with their experience.Special Features:
- Great food.EatoutallthetimeDined on 6/6/2014We've passed this place a million times and finally decided to give it a try. We were sorry we waited so long. The menu was interesting without being eclectic. The food was great as was the wine. We even brought our 2 kids (they are 7 and 5 but are great at restaurants) and they loved it as well. Our waiter was great and the service is excellent. There is space between courses so if you are in a rush I would skip the appetizer. If you have the time, sit back, relax and you will enjoy a fantastic meal.Special Features:
- Great spot, excellent list of beersFoodieDined on 6/5/2014Lots of interesting and flavorful dishes. Love the Mac and chesse and calamari. Small plates are a great way to taste the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a treatBeeMoVIPDined on 5/30/2014nicole's10 has been one of our favorite restaurants for over two years. Their new summer menu is one of their best in recent memory. Once again Nicole and her ever clever and creative staff have produced a menu so intriguing it becomes downright difficult to make a choice. Last fridays special 'Yolk-o-Ono' was a brilliant creation of wahoo (ono) over a fig and cilantro risotto crowned with a citrus sauce that was perfectly delicious. The waffle battered duck wings to start were the best of all worlds. Lobster bisque remains on the menu and is equal to or better than the gold standard of the old Gage and Tollner in Brooklyn. Wonderful food, great cocktails and friendly and efficient service - just go, you won't regret it.Special Features:
- Great food/serviceHappydinerDined on 5/30/2014We've been to Nicole's ten a handful of times so far and plan to keep going back! We've had a table for 2 and a table for 10. Warm, friendly greeting when you walk in, and we were promptly seated. Great service by David and Stephen every time! Definitely ask for them. David is very knowledgable of the entire food and drink menu, take his advise! Definitely make a reservation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My New Favorite PlaceBeatlejuiceDined on 5/24/2014Nicole's Ten was fantastic. Reservation was for 7:15 on a Saturday night. We were seated immediately in the back/side room which was a lot quieter than the main dining area. The decor was very nice. Here's what we ordered: Appetizer- "Perfect 10 Tuna" (INCREDIBLE!), Entrees: "Going Coastal" (super good), Filet Mignon (cooked to perfection and accompanied by a great mushroom risotto). Dessert was a slight let-down - the lemon cake tasted like it was in the refrigerator one day too long, and the bread pudding was OK but nothing special. They have a great selection of interesting beers - try a couple different ones, you won't be disappointed. The service and attitude from our waiter was PERFECT. I highly recommend Nicole's 10.Special Features:
- The following 277 reviews are from the nicole's ten reviews archive.
- Great place for a nice dinnerShaker132Dined on 5/18/2014Food and drinks are always high quality! Highly recommendedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WisdomGoddess1028Dined on 5/11/2014EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE. EXCELLENT FOOD. WONDERFUL AMBIENCE.Special Features:
- 10 for Nicole's TenOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/11/2014We have been to Nicole's Ten for numerous dinners each time it has been a great dinning experience. Would definely recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A very happy Mother's DayVinceDined on 5/11/2014Took the family for Mother's Day and had a great time. It was our first time here and everyone thoroughly enjoyed the meal. Food was good, service was good, and ambience was very nice. Got a combination of small and entree plates, everything was well prepared. Would definately come back.Special Features:
- Mothers Day Brunch BustChesterDined on 5/11/2014Nothing at the brunch was worth my time in reviewing, a dry, bland assortment of...can't remember just glad it is over. I would lower the rating but my wife has visited for lunch and was happy. So maybe brunch isn't their thing....