246 Route 10 West
Randolph, NJ 07869Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.nicolesten.com/
- Phone: 9734429311x
- Hours of Operation:
Tuesday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm;
Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
Tuesday - Friday: 3pm - Late
Saturday: 4pm - Late
Sunday: 4pm - 9pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Comfort Food, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Christopher Masey & Nicole Ann Dabal
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Please see the link below for catering information.
- Private Party Facilities: Please see the link below for party package information.
- Private Party Contact: NIcole Dabal 9734429311x
A word from nicole's ten
Nicole's Ten offers casual dining with an upscale feel; emphasis is placed on personal service, creativity, and above all, taste. From a delightfully fresh seasonal menu to the additional variety of nightly specials, every lover of inspired cuisine will assuredly find a classic favorite or a new temptation to stimulate their palate. Our eclectic menu also boasts a selection of C.A.B. steaks, Black Waygu, fresh seafood, sustainable, natural & organic options, sautés, & fresh oysters. General Manager Nicole Dabal and Executive Chef Chris Masey's unique visions, are seen throughout their 'Modern Comfort Food' Menu to the ambience. Nicole's Ten offer an extensive 130 + bottle list of Craft brews,12 Craft Draft brews, 90+ vodkas, an exciting 100+ bottle wine list, 30 + wines by the glass, and an elegant cocktail bar, with a decadent yet casual atmosphere. Spend an evening at Nicole's Ten and rediscover why you love dining & what makes us a casual indulgence.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
nicole's ten - Best Restaurants in Randolph ›
nicole's ten reviews from OpenTable diners
68 reviews since July 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (39)special occasion (36)neighborhood gem (29)romantic (25)notable wine list (20)good for groups (14)vibrant bar scene (4)late-night find (4)hot spot (4)kid-friendly (3)great for lunch (3)great for brunch (2)Show More
- PerfectOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014My wife and I have been to Nicole's for happy hour drinks and small plates a few times and loved the creativity of the drinks and small plates, but never for dinner. It was our wedding anniversary so we figured lets try it for dinner. Lets just say we will be back.......several times. The presentation and combinations that the chef comes up with are incredible. Things that I would never guess go together add a new twist making a standard dish into something extraordinary. I won't even begin to try to describe how amazing the lobster mac and chees is.Not only is he a chef, but a true artist. It made for a memorable anniversary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I really liked my overall time!!!!!SpaladySusanDined on 10/24/2014The drinks were great and the service as well. Our sever was very nice and very prompt. the food temp was not very hot the food was less than room temp. The bar scene was a bit boring with dated music and shaky tables. The drinks a service were great. I would defiantly go back over all it was a nice experienceI would recommend this to a friend.
- Very tasty!DBMreviewsDined on 10/19/2014The food was very tasty indeed. We had paella and hangar steak marinated in beer, both were delicious. The atmosphere was nice -- fairly quiet (you could actually have a conversation) and the background music was pleasant. Wait staff was very pleasant.Special Features:
- why haven't we tried this sooner ?dooderDined on 10/18/2014we were pleasantly surprised...food was great,service was outstanding...enjoyably quiet.a beer drinkers paradise.will returnSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The place to goNjoyDiningDined on 10/18/2014Nicole 10 is the place to go; if you want great service from a very professional, and knowledgeable staff, delicious and creative dishes, ambiance and a comfortable dining experience. We highly recommend Nicole 10 for any occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Diamond in the Roughbroandsisluvfood1Dined on 10/17/2014First time trying Nicole's although I've lived here for many years. My brother was visiting from Va.....best choice ever. Everything was wonderful, food was outstanding and service was the best!!! We will be back in November. I have bragged about your restaurant to everyone. Thank you for a great culinary experience.Special Features:
- Happy dinerhappydinerDined on 10/17/2014There for an anniversary dinner, we could not have been happier with our experience. Our server, Matt, was great. The food was amazing. The drinks were great. The price was fair. Will be back soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice casual dinnerManiacDined on 10/12/2014The Food at Nicoles Ten is consistently good. We were a party of 4 and everyone was pleased with their meal. Grouper taco always a favorite! Good food at a good price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cookie1Dined on 10/11/2014This was our second time there since the first time was so good. Unfortunately the burgers we ordered were dry and burnt tasting. My husband got the special which was supposed to have bacon on it when told to the waitress she never offered to take it off the bill or back to the kitchen. Our experience was much better the first time. I'm not positive we will be backSpecial Features:
- JARRDined on 10/11/2014Food was very good. Went on a Saturday evening with another couple, table was in the main dining room and not out in the glass atrium. Service was great.Special Features:
- awesome!trueTreasureDined on 10/10/2014Our new place for special occasions. Everything was top scale from atmosphere to lighting to the serverSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time at N10OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/4/2014Found Nicole 10s online and decided to try it out based on the variety of menu choices they had available. Went for an early dinner so the place was kind of quiet when we arrived although really liked the fact that we weren't on top of the other diners and didn't have to shout to have a conversation. Our server Raymond was outstanding all night - very attentive and informative. Started with the lobster Mac and cheese and shark bite calamari apps which were outstanding. My wife had the tilefish special and I had the pastra tuna- both were excellent and surpassed our expectations- as did the mango chango dessert. The choice of beers was outstanding as well- we really enjoyed our visit to N10 and will surely go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice atmosphereCakeladyDined on 10/3/2014This was our first time at the restaurant. The atmosphere was nice and the tables were spaced well so you didn't feel crowded. Although she was very nice and attentive our waitress did not seem knowledgable at all. She couldn't clearly answer questions about the beers offered and was vague on menu items. The food was just okay. We had the award winning mac and cheese. It was very good but other items such as the tempura battered duck wings were not so great. We couldn't even eat the shrimp flatbread and the waitress was kind enough to take it off the bill. Overall, our experience was fine but I don't know if I would return.
- a must !BillzDined on 9/30/2014Great food, menu descriptions are an event in themselves. Staff is fully informed on beer tasting and food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingAmazingDined on 9/27/2014I have not been to an amazing restaurant like this in a long time. The menu was so different and everything was delious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food. Excellent service.eddieDined on 9/27/2014My wife and I enjoyed our dining experience at Nicole's ten. I had the Down Neck Paella which was tasty and had plenty of seafood. My wife had the fillet Mignon which was cooked to perfection. I would definitely recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- foodfanaticDined on 9/26/2014This restaurant is a gem as it has a very eclectic range of dinner choices. The quality of the food was outstanding. I would highly recommend the lobster mac and cheese as an appetizer. The staff was very friendly and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- for a Birthday dinnerilovefood6Dined on 9/21/2014We have been here several times and the success is the consistency, always delicious. Wonderful service every time as well. tried some new items this time around at the suggestion of the server, they were equally scrumptious as the Perfect 10 Tuna we always get along with oysters, that are fresh and new varieties every time we get them. Special cocktail menu is nice, love that they creatively infuse their own liquors with interesting flavors, as what you are drinking is as important as what your eating. They never skimp, nice portions, the lobster mac has nice BIG chunks of lobster...Eat here, you wont be sorry!Special Features:
- DisappointedGinger68Dined on 9/13/2014We have been in this restaurant 2 times before. The first time ( for my birthday) was really good. The second time wasn't great. The French quarter dish was way too salty. Saturday we brought friends who had never been there. The tuna dish had to be sent back and the steak was tough. It is way too pricy for what you get! We will not go back.
- Excellent SelectionOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/12/2014Everything was outstanding - food, service, atmosphere. At the time we reserved our table, we mentioned one member of our party has food allergies. The manager called the day of our reservation to let us know that they could accommodate us. Upon arrival, she came to our table to make some recommendations. Our server was also made aware, in advance, of the fact. Would definitely go here again! Thank you, Nicole's 10!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for date night!foodieDined on 9/7/2014My husband and went out for his birthday. While not inexpensive the resurant did give you great food and drinks. We went early to avoid the sunday dinner rush and enjoyed ourselves immensely!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved the small platesLilasMomDined on 9/6/2014I appreciated the small plates, giving me the opportunity to sample several favorites- the lobster mac n' cheese, crab cake and slider combo. The Nicole's salad was perfect. My husband had the pork loin special and loved it. Our guests enjoyed their entrees too. The only disappointment was the lobster bisque soup-- too salty. Draft choices were interesting- I've never had a watermelon beer. Our only problem is that we consider a visit to Nicole's Ten to be for special occasions and we should take advantage of the terrific food more often!Special Features:
- Very good foodJulienDined on 9/5/2014Would recommend this restaurant. Very good food at reasonable prices. Extensive menu full of innovative items, all of which looked delicious. Was difficult to decide what to order. Did not look like you would go wrong regardless. Very nice wine list. Intend on returning. Location seems odd, however, on a highway in a strip mall next to a head station. Decor is good but not great.Special Features:
- Really GoodmwdwDined on 9/2/2014Been here twice. Beautifully decorated, extraordinary service, and great food if you like rich and unusualSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best burgers ever!KrazyKatLadyDined on 8/30/2014I always order the Drunken 10 burger, which is the best burger I've ever eaten. This time I tried the Twenty-eight Days Later burger. Also absolutely delicious. Love this place! Friendly and polite staff. Not too loud, not too cold (like a lot of restaurants). Highly recommend.Special Features:
- Unusual, sophisticated, relaxedSnowLadyDined on 8/27/2014Great food in a sophisticated environment is usually limited to restaurants in the city. That is what makes this place a treasure. Consistently sophisticated menu and environment is what draws me a back. Grown-up bar with adult cocktails. It is like belonging to a country club. Can't say enough good things.Special Features:
- Over-ratedTheAbroscatsDined on 8/23/2014The service was very slow. Took us an hour to get our main course after ordering. Only good food choice was the lobster mac & cheese.
- Great RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/23/2014Food - excellent; Service - excellent. A favorite.Special Features:
- Great food and serviceLuvtodineoutDined on 8/22/2014The service was great. The food was good. The fries were good. I wish the portion of fries was larger. My boyfriend got the tater tots. They were awesome!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Can't wait to go back!jperzDined on 8/17/2014My husband and I went to this restaurant on a Sunday night. The place wasn't busy at all. We loved everything that we had. The food was absolutely delicious and we can't wait to go back. The lobster macaroni and cheese and the drunken kobe burger were to die for.Special Features:
- Consistently GreatNoSoupForYouDined on 8/13/2014Everything about Nicoles is wonderful. The staff, the food and the ambiance. We shall return!Special Features:
- Great foodDavidDined on 8/9/2014My wife took me here for my birthday. The food, service, and ambiance were all terrific. The chef is very creative with the menu, and the presentation is beautiful. The staff are all very friendly and accommodating. The prices really aren't too high either. My wife had filet mignon with garlic mashed potatoes which was $28, and I had their seafood paella which was $26. Great place, can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ALWAYS GOOD!luv4excellenceDined on 8/3/2014The food is ALWAYS good as is the service. I enjoy the many different menu items available. They have wonderful specials and no matter how often you go, there is always something new and different to order. The wait staff is very knowledgeable about the food they serve.Special Features:
- Great FindOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/1/2014Went for dinner on a Friday night with my boyfriend. It was about a 25 minute drive from my house, but well worth it. The service was great - our waiter, Kevin, was super attentive and made reccommendations on what we should try to drink and for appetizer. We went with the calarmari with 3 different dipping sauces. I'm super picky on where I eat any type of seafood, but these calarmari were great - lightly battered and melt in your mouth. Boyfriend and I each got a burger as our meal. We asked that they be cooked medium rare and that's how they were served to us. The location was beautiful and there was a mix of middle aged and older couples, as well as a few families. We'll definitely be back.Special Features:
- Why haven't we stopped here before?adecentbitetoeatDined on 7/27/2014We actually arrived about 25 minutes early , for our reservation so we stopped at the bar for a drink. The beer menu was extensive with a well organized breakdown of the types of beer, their origin, and abv. The bar staff was very friendly. Everything was delicious. Food was top notch and quite filling. We ordered a bit too much food, not realizing the portion sizes. We had the pork shank appetizer, lobater bisque soup, Kobe/boar burger and a hangar steak. Plus a selection from the impressive craft beer list. I would dine here again in a heartbeat. The server was prompt, knowledgeable and offered suggestions but wasn't pushy. She allowed us to explore the menu at our pace. The atmosphere was simple, but tasteful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DiningwithfriendsDined on 7/19/2014The food was excellent. The service was great. It was an amazing experience. Had a great time with husband and friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Drunken 10 BurgerSueQDined on 7/19/2014Gotta try this wonderful signature Burger. Oh and pair it with a Glass of North X North West Cab. Yummy!Special Features:
- Good food, nice experiencesatisfiedcustomerDined on 7/19/2014We were welcomed warmly and pace service of service was great. Food was very good. When I see pork belly and mini pork shanks, I get excited. All food was full of flavor and executed well. Great beer list, although I opted for a cocktail and wine. Server was a bit too "bubbly", but she met all of our needs and made us feel welcome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice restaurantGreatDined on 7/19/2014Service and food was excellent. Enjoy dinner and it was perfect for our anniversary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Versatile and Creative CuisinekodyDined on 7/13/2014We have enjoyed this restaurant a number of times. The food is always inventive, different and excellent. The service is quick and very friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.