246 Route 10 West
Randolph, NJ 07869Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.nicolesten.com/
- Phone: 9734429311x
- Hours of Operation:
Tuesday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm;
Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
Tuesday - Friday: 3pm - Late
Saturday: 4pm - Late
Sunday: 4pm - 9pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Comfort Food, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Christopher Masey & Nicole Ann Dabal
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Please see the link below for catering information.
- Private Party Facilities: Please see the link below for party package information.
- Private Party Contact: NIcole Dabal 9734429311x
A word from nicole's ten
Nicole's Ten offers casual dining with an upscale feel; emphasis is placed on personal service, creativity, and above all, taste. From a delightfully fresh seasonal menu to the additional variety of nightly specials, every lover of inspired cuisine will assuredly find a classic favorite or a new temptation to stimulate their palate. Our eclectic menu also boasts a selection of C.A.B. steaks, Black Waygu, fresh seafood, sustainable, natural & organic options, sautés, & fresh oysters. General Manager Nicole Dabal and Executive Chef Chris Masey's unique visions, are seen throughout their 'Modern Comfort Food' Menu to the ambience. Nicole's Ten offer an extensive 130 + bottle list of Craft brews,12 Craft Draft brews, 90+ vodkas, an exciting 100+ bottle wine list, 30 + wines by the glass, and an elegant cocktail bar, with a decadent yet casual atmosphere. Spend an evening at Nicole's Ten and rediscover why you love dining & what makes us a casual indulgence.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
nicole's ten - Best Restaurants in Randolph ›
nicole's ten reviews from OpenTable diners
71 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (46)special occasion (37)neighborhood gem (36)romantic (34)good for groups (18)notable wine list (15)vibrant bar scene (6)late-night find (6)great for lunch (4)kid-friendly (4)great for brunch (2)hot spot (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- Unusual, sophisticated, relaxedSnowLadyDined on 8/27/2014Great food in a sophisticated environment is usually limited to restaurants in the city. That is what makes this place a treasure. Consistently sophisticated menu and environment is what draws me a back. Grown-up bar with adult cocktails. It is like belonging to a country club. Can't say enough good things.Special Features:
- Over-ratedOpenTable Diner Since 2002Dined on 8/23/2014The service was very slow. Took us an hour to get our main course after ordering. Only good food choice was the lobster mac & cheese.
- Great RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/23/2014Food - excellent; Service - excellent. A favorite.Special Features:
- Great food and serviceLuvtodineoutDined on 8/22/2014The service was great. The food was good. The fries were good. I wish the portion of fries was larger. My boyfriend got the tater tots. They were awesome!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Can't wait to go back!jperzDined on 8/17/2014My husband and I went to this restaurant on a Sunday night. The place wasn't busy at all. We loved everything that we had. The food was absolutely delicious and we can't wait to go back. The lobster macaroni and cheese and the drunken kobe burger were to die for.Special Features:
- Consistently GreatNoSoupForYouDined on 8/13/2014Everything about Nicoles is wonderful. The staff, the food and the ambiance. We shall return!Special Features:
- Great foodDavidDined on 8/9/2014My wife took me here for my birthday. The food, service, and ambiance were all terrific. The chef is very creative with the menu, and the presentation is beautiful. The staff are all very friendly and accommodating. The prices really aren't too high either. My wife had filet mignon with garlic mashed potatoes which was $28, and I had their seafood paella which was $26. Great place, can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ALWAYS GOOD!luv4excellenceDined on 8/3/2014The food is ALWAYS good as is the service. I enjoy the many different menu items available. They have wonderful specials and no matter how often you go, there is always something new and different to order. The wait staff is very knowledgeable about the food they serve.Special Features:
- Great FindOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/1/2014Went for dinner on a Friday night with my boyfriend. It was about a 25 minute drive from my house, but well worth it. The service was great - our waiter, Kevin, was super attentive and made reccommendations on what we should try to drink and for appetizer. We went with the calarmari with 3 different dipping sauces. I'm super picky on where I eat any type of seafood, but these calarmari were great - lightly battered and melt in your mouth. Boyfriend and I each got a burger as our meal. We asked that they be cooked medium rare and that's how they were served to us. The location was beautiful and there was a mix of middle aged and older couples, as well as a few families. We'll definitely be back.Special Features:
- Why haven't we stopped here before?adecentbitetoeatDined on 7/27/2014We actually arrived about 25 minutes early , for our reservation so we stopped at the bar for a drink. The beer menu was extensive with a well organized breakdown of the types of beer, their origin, and abv. The bar staff was very friendly. Everything was delicious. Food was top notch and quite filling. We ordered a bit too much food, not realizing the portion sizes. We had the pork shank appetizer, lobater bisque soup, Kobe/boar burger and a hangar steak. Plus a selection from the impressive craft beer list. I would dine here again in a heartbeat. The server was prompt, knowledgeable and offered suggestions but wasn't pushy. She allowed us to explore the menu at our pace. The atmosphere was simple, but tasteful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DiningwithfriendsDined on 7/19/2014The food was excellent. The service was great. It was an amazing experience. Had a great time with husband and friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Drunken 10 BurgerSueQDined on 7/19/2014Gotta try this wonderful signature Burger. Oh and pair it with a Glass of North X North West Cab. Yummy!Special Features:
- Good food, nice experiencesatisfiedcustomerDined on 7/19/2014We were welcomed warmly and pace service of service was great. Food was very good. When I see pork belly and mini pork shanks, I get excited. All food was full of flavor and executed well. Great beer list, although I opted for a cocktail and wine. Server was a bit too "bubbly", but she met all of our needs and made us feel welcome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice restaurantGreatDined on 7/19/2014Service and food was excellent. Enjoy dinner and it was perfect for our anniversary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Versatile and Creative CuisinekodyDined on 7/13/2014We have enjoyed this restaurant a number of times. The food is always inventive, different and excellent. The service is quick and very friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NJFoodieDined on 7/9/2014This was my first time at Nicole's Ten but definitely not my last. The menu is refreshingly different and all of the food we ordered was terrific; especially the Lobster Mac and Cheese! Our server, David, was the absolute best. So friendly and knowledgeable about the menus. All in all, a great experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!Smitty63Dined on 6/27/2014I'm not much of a review person but I have to say this was the best meal I've had in NJ in 5 plus years. The service was outstanding ( David was his name I believe) and the food was unbelievably good and reasonable. I will be back soon and often!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PlaceDevinPendergastDined on 6/20/2014The service was outstanding, the food even better, and the wine tastings were all excellent. We had a great romantic dinner and it was phenomenal.Special Features:
- Nicole 10 is one of our favorites!Food44Dined on 6/20/2014One of our favorite establishments to take friends and family. We enjoy the ever changing menu. A great place to celebrate a special event!Special Features:
- Foodie1Dined on 6/19/2014Food is delicious and creative. Great atmosphere! The Kobi burger was outrageous!lSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinner and drinks!RhondalovesfoodDined on 6/14/2014Dinner was excellent had the hanger steak and the scallops. Drinks were excellent - try the beast of bourbon. Great bartenders - great waitstaff - all in all wonderful meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Groupon GemgrouponDined on 6/8/2014If we did not have a Groupon to try this restaurant we would have never found it. We loved the food especially the Lobster Mac and Cheese that we ordered another one. The choice of beers was fabulous. We were impressed that our server knew so much about the beers that are offered. The restaurant was clean and the restroom was immaculate. We found that not only the staff was friendly but the other patrons were as well. Can't say enough about pleased we were with Nicole's Ten
- mvm533iDined on 6/7/2014This was my husband and my third experience at Nicole 10. It never disappoints. A standout is the head bartender Lori. She is very knowledgeable about the wines, makes a mean martini, and can suggest a wine to pair with the food you're considering. I don't think anyone would be disappointed with their experience.Special Features:
- Great food.EatoutallthetimeDined on 6/6/2014We've passed this place a million times and finally decided to give it a try. We were sorry we waited so long. The menu was interesting without being eclectic. The food was great as was the wine. We even brought our 2 kids (they are 7 and 5 but are great at restaurants) and they loved it as well. Our waiter was great and the service is excellent. There is space between courses so if you are in a rush I would skip the appetizer. If you have the time, sit back, relax and you will enjoy a fantastic meal.Special Features:
- Great spot, excellent list of beersFoodieDined on 6/5/2014Lots of interesting and flavorful dishes. Love the Mac and chesse and calamari. Small plates are a great way to taste the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a treatBeeMoVIPDined on 5/30/2014nicole's10 has been one of our favorite restaurants for over two years. Their new summer menu is one of their best in recent memory. Once again Nicole and her ever clever and creative staff have produced a menu so intriguing it becomes downright difficult to make a choice. Last fridays special 'Yolk-o-Ono' was a brilliant creation of wahoo (ono) over a fig and cilantro risotto crowned with a citrus sauce that was perfectly delicious. The waffle battered duck wings to start were the best of all worlds. Lobster bisque remains on the menu and is equal to or better than the gold standard of the old Gage and Tollner in Brooklyn. Wonderful food, great cocktails and friendly and efficient service - just go, you won't regret it.Special Features:
- Great food/serviceHappydinerDined on 5/30/2014We've been to Nicole's ten a handful of times so far and plan to keep going back! We've had a table for 2 and a table for 10. Warm, friendly greeting when you walk in, and we were promptly seated. Great service by David and Stephen every time! Definitely ask for them. David is very knowledgable of the entire food and drink menu, take his advise! Definitely make a reservation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My New Favorite PlaceBeatlejuiceDined on 5/24/2014Nicole's Ten was fantastic. Reservation was for 7:15 on a Saturday night. We were seated immediately in the back/side room which was a lot quieter than the main dining area. The decor was very nice. Here's what we ordered: Appetizer- "Perfect 10 Tuna" (INCREDIBLE!), Entrees: "Going Coastal" (super good), Filet Mignon (cooked to perfection and accompanied by a great mushroom risotto). Dessert was a slight let-down - the lemon cake tasted like it was in the refrigerator one day too long, and the bread pudding was OK but nothing special. They have a great selection of interesting beers - try a couple different ones, you won't be disappointed. The service and attitude from our waiter was PERFECT. I highly recommend Nicole's 10.Special Features:
- Great place for a nice dinnerShaker132Dined on 5/18/2014Food and drinks are always high quality! Highly recommendedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WisdomGoddess1028Dined on 5/11/2014EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE. EXCELLENT FOOD. WONDERFUL AMBIENCE.Special Features:
- 10 for Nicole's TenOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/11/2014We have been to Nicole's Ten for numerous dinners each time it has been a great dinning experience. Would definely recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A very happy Mother's DayVinceDined on 5/11/2014Took the family for Mother's Day and had a great time. It was our first time here and everyone thoroughly enjoyed the meal. Food was good, service was good, and ambience was very nice. Got a combination of small and entree plates, everything was well prepared. Would definately come back.Special Features:
- Mothers Day Brunch BustChesterDined on 5/11/2014Nothing at the brunch was worth my time in reviewing, a dry, bland assortment of...can't remember just glad it is over. I would lower the rating but my wife has visited for lunch and was happy. So maybe brunch isn't their thing....
- great as alwaysOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/10/2014Appetizers and entrees were unique and great as always. A little disappointed in the dessert, but overall a stellar meal. We will be backSpecial Features:
- Always a great time!cew27Dined on 5/9/2014We love eating at this place. The food is always good and the atmosphere is so relaxing. It's just a nice place to unwind after a long work week.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SurprisedChrisDined on 5/8/2014My husband and I went to Nicole's on a groupon. My experience with groupons haven't always been pleasant. They far exceeded our expectations. The food was awesome, my husband raved about it and he isn't usually very vocal about the restaurants we visit. Our service was excellent and the beers were great. Coffee was delicious and our dessert was the perfect ending to a surprisingly pleasant time. Thank you so much! We look forward to going back soon. And we plan on making it our go-to night out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friendly Food HavenFoodiesDined on 5/4/2014My wife found this restaurant via Groupon and it turned to out to be one of our most interesting and enjoyable dinners out recently. We got the groupon offering of three small portion sample entrees (their famous lobster Mac n cheese, sliders and crab cakes) which we shared with four samplings of the small brewery beers. We had no idea that beer could be that different from one another. Well, we especially liked one of those so much, the mild and smooth River Horse that we decided to order another for ourselves. Regarding the food, we especially liked the lobster Mac n Cheese and the sliders. We both will definitely go back there again for the beer and those two delicious entrees. The atmosphere is quite calming as well.Special Features:
- Love Nicole's Ten!luv4excellenceDined on 5/2/2014We always enjoy the food, ambiance, and superb service! I have been bringing friends here over the pass couple of months and all have loved it and gone back and brought new friends. It's a great place. Try it, you will love it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Creative and lovelyLboogieeDined on 5/2/2014Best place in the area! The menu is amazing and changes from time to time. The food is super creative and amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 266 reviews are from the nicole's ten reviews archive.
- Wonderful SurpriseNightincrowDined on 5/1/2014Used a Groupon coupon on a weeknight whim. What a great surprise. Each of us had a beer flight and 3 Small plate selections were shared between 2 of us. The beer choices were made by the bar and were fun, varied and flavorful, giving us the opportunity to try some selections we normally might not have made. The small plate flavors were amazing and the quantity was more than enough for us. The lobster mac was excellent, huge chunks of claw meat and not overwhelmed with macaroni. The Calamari was magnificent with sweet/hot peppers, cheese bits, a bed of arugula and a very light fry. My husbands choice of beef sliders and one I wasn't excited to try feeling it may be ordinary - wrong! Excellent layering of flavors and so juicy!Special Features: