Nick & Toni's East Hampton
136 North Main Street
East Hampton, NY 11937Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Nick & Toni's East Hampton
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.nickandtonis.com/
- Phone: 6313243550
- Hours of Operation:
September 3rd - May 23rd:
Dinner: Sunday, Wednesday - Thursday: 6:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 6:00pm - 10:30pm
May 24th - September 2nd:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 6:00pm - 11:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 6:00pm - 11:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Joseph Realmuto
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: After having quietly catered events for special clients for years, Nick & Toni's is pleased to now offer its hospitality to all, with full-service off-premise catering. From simple, intimate cocktail parties, to sit-down dinners for hundreds, we can provide food and staff for any occasion. Please visit our website for menus and pricing.
A word from Nick & Toni's East Hampton
We're celebrating our 25th year in the Hamptons and will be commemorating our Silver Anniversary with an interior facelift!Continued
Please come and take a look!
Please come and take a look!
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Nick & Toni's East Hampton - Best Restaurants in East Hampton ›
Nick & Toni's East Hampton reviews from OpenTable diners
169 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (90)hot spot (87)special occasion (75)great for outdoor dining (74)neighborhood gem (57)notable wine list (52)romantic (42)vibrant bar scene (33)good for groups (28)late-night find (12)kid-friendly (10)great for brunch (6)scenic view (6)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Better and better every timeOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 9/13/2014Always an excellent meal with amazing service! Outstanding in every way.Special Features:
- Forst time not the last timeIleneDined on 9/12/2014Having visited The Hamptons many times it is amazing that this was our first visit to such a great place to dine...It is very simple. from the service to the food, everything was fantastic. His Chopped Salad and Pork Chop to my Salmon. Only raves....This will not be the last visit but a beg inning of many.Special Features:
- My FavoriteDining4PleasureDined on 9/10/2014I visited numerous competitors and honestly must say that Nick & Toni's really present dinning well. One really feels welcome when you walk in. The ambiance is excellent. Also consider this a very romantic type of dinning. Nicely done.Special Features:
- A class actSavvyVIPDined on 9/10/2014My husband and I have eaten at Nick and Tony's a few times every year for the past 20 years when we visit the area; it never disappoints. We think it's the best restaurant in East Hampton in terms of food, ambience, and service. The staff is welcoming, even when it's extremely busy in the summer season, and all year round as well. It's definitely a special night out when we have an opportunity to have dinner there.Special Features:
- Excellent as UsuallfranDined on 9/8/2014Everything at Nick & Toni's was wonderful. Cocktails to appetizers down to dessert. Have been there numerous times always a good night .Special Features:
- GREAThavingfunVIPDined on 9/7/2014A real gem, wonderful food, love the wood oven roasted whole fish. Prices are high, can't wait for the price fixe menu to be reintroduced. Service is attentive, they do try to rush you but if you "push back" you can have a most enjoyable experience.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/7/2014Disappointing food was spicy hot and not described as such very small portions for priceSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/6/2014Not as good as I would have hoped. They make such an ordeal about getting a reservation, I thought it would be spectatcular. There were no specials on a Sat evening and the menua nd food were mediocre. I will take this place off my list now that Ive been there.
- A Little DisappointedCAFoodieDined on 9/3/2014I've read many great reviews about Nick & Toni's but our experience wasn't as good. The zucchini chips were OK, not enough flavor. The chicken salad was over seasoned and marginal. The spaghetti carbonara (?) with crab meat wasn't seasoned enough and 2 or 3 of the crab lumps were bad. I would've sent it back but didn't discover first bad lump until half way through the meal. I told the waiter towards the end of the meal because he was busy and we didn't see him again until then. He said he would mention it to the chef and that was it. Maybe this was an off night for the restaurant?Special Features:
- MarylynnDined on 9/3/2014The food was awesome. I had the rack of lamb and it was the best I have ever had. The sautéed spinach was absolutely delicious . Be sure to call ahead for a reservation as it is a very popular spotSpecial Features:
- Terrific food and ambiencebearloyerDined on 9/1/2014This restaurant is a gem. The selection of food is amazing and the service was impeccable. It was a foodie'a dream. The octopus appetizer was perfectly prepared as were both of our entrees. Great place for celebrity sightings in the Hamptons.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RiverheadDestinationVIPDined on 8/31/2014Nick & Toni's consistently offers good food in a comfortable atmosphere. An East Hampton staple that is confident about what it does and does it well.Special Features:
- marcoVIPDined on 8/28/2014just ok , nothing special , expected more would go back in off season not during august
- Helps if you are an "A" listernotacitrusfanDined on 8/24/2014We hadn't been to The Hamptons for a few years. We travel all over the country for business, visiting many top restaurants. There are three rooms at Nick & Toni's, with the front room the "see and be seen" room. We were seated in the back room next to a family and no one else in that room. Service was attentive while not overbearing. Food was excellent, while expensive. After about 45 minutes, a family with two adorable girls (about three years old) were seated next to us. As the children's noise level elevated, I finally went to the maitre 'd and asked to be moved. They were very accomodating, and, moved us to the front room, where we completed our dinner. What might have been nice would have been a round of drinks?Special Features:
- JulieDined on 8/21/2014We had a great dinner at Nick & Toni's. We are always treated well here. The food is delicious and there are a lot of good choices. The service is very professional--and friendly. And the restaurant honored our request to be seated in a specific section. We'll definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BetsyVIPDined on 8/19/2014Poor service, waited 40 minutes between courses with no explanation. Did not get bill when requested.
- Delicious and welcoming.GW44VIPDined on 8/18/2014Terrific food and good service. Always a pleasure to dine at N&T's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YumTrifecta123VIPDined on 8/17/2014Great food, great service, and a great time had by all. Still thinking about that watermelon salad.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Have always loved it!OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/16/2014The food is very consistent, excellent quality, always very fresh and delicious. They work at not making you way too long for a table and the tartufo is the greatest dessert.Special Features:
- What Happenedfoodie913VIPDined on 8/13/2014We have been eating in Nick & Toni's every summer since we have been going to the Hampton's as it was one of our favorites, but what happened? This summer we had the misfortune of eating there and had what can only be considered a very sub par meal. Maybe it was a hiccup, but our first clue really should have been that our reservation was honored with out having to wait. This has never occurred before and after eating our meal, I understood why.Special Features:
- Perfect!SukiDined on 8/12/2014As always, they set the bar for what a lovely dining experience should be!Special Features:
- Better than NYC if that's possibleNoisyVIPDined on 8/11/2014We frequent N & T in our Westside neighborhood We loved Easthampton even more!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently GreateatsoutalotVIPDined on 8/9/2014We visit Nick and Toni's whenever possible. This time we had some excellent salads, fine fish and salted caramel homemade gelato. Service was excellent and we all had a wonderful time. Looking forward to our next opportunity to dine here.Special Features:
- Kids run wildRonaldDined on 8/7/2014Restaurant let children run wild.we had to change table.in fact 3 other couples also had to move after they sat down.management refused to to anything.noise level intolerable.they only want to cater to the elite.restaurant past it's prime.Special Features:
- disrespectful waitersmerveDined on 8/6/2014ive been yelled at by the waiter and he walked away while i was talking. horrible! horrible place. food wasnt really special either. you can eat the same food maybe better in any italian restaurantSpecial Features:
- One of very best restaurants in EhCarltonVIPDined on 8/1/2014A good menu of well prepared foods. Wines carefully selected. Never disappointed on a trip to Nick & Toni's. The Food and service consistently good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Did not have a great timemissaustralianballetDined on 7/28/2014We found the drinks to be watered down. All 3 that we ordered. We sent them back and they come back stronger but for the price you pay it wasn't worth it. Food was ok.
- 7.26.14pxblxDined on 7/26/2014I went to Nick and Toni's after hearing about it from a friend who frequents The Hampton's. The food was delicious, the atmosphere relaxed in spite of the hype and celebrity surrounding the place and the service superb.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/23/2014I was very disappointed as I have been to nick & Toni's many times before and have always loved it but this time I didn't like it at all - my ribeye steak was average at best and the beet salad tasted terrible - I also had a half dish of the gnocchi as an appetizer and it tasted bland and was not good at all - I was very surprised because as indicated I have always liked this restaurant and this time there was nothing good about - it also didn't help that it took an hour from the time we finished our appetizers until we got out entrees and the waiter did not come over once during this unacceptable wait - overall very disappointed and surprised
- An East Hampton GemgavdinerVIPDined on 7/19/2014Food and service always outstanding. Treated like a true guest!
- Amazing foodVerypickyDined on 7/17/2014So happy we found this place. The food was amazing, service excellent, drinks delicious. 5 star qualitySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- King of the East EndCardiacKidVIPDined on 7/17/2014Year after year, Nick and Toni's delivers high quality dining in a comfortable setting. The white tablecloths are gone, and many of the seasoned wait staff have moved on, taking a bit of glow off the experience, but the food remains fresh and creative and the buzz of excitement fills the rooms. The off-the-menu tartufo is the perfect end to a sophisticated meal here.Special Features:
- CarmelDined on 7/14/2014Fish, veggies and wine excellent. Would have liked more local fish. The whole fish was super. Great octapus starter, corn side. Chicken however was rather dry.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always deliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 7/13/2014We try to make this a staple every time we go to EH. Never ceases to disappoint in the quality of food, portions and presentation. Wish they had the monk fish last night. Going back on the 24th...PLEASE have it as a special that night :)... and not bad dining with Alec Baldwin and Nathan Lane at the next table. I am looking forward to trying the NEW watermelon salad next time we go. Couldn't pass up the wonderful zucchini chips. As usual...the olives are delicious! We have never had to wait with a reservation, which is impressive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- keeps getting better…..DaschaVIPDined on 7/13/2014Just when you think it can't get any better - Nick and Toni's does. From Kirsten as you enter to the new additions the menu this is our go to place for a warm atmosphere and outstanding dining.Special Features:
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2001VIPDined on 7/12/2014I have always heard good things about Nick and Toni's and was looking forward to trying it. Although we were seated on time, we waited almost an hour for our first course and then another half hour for our entrees. The noise level was nearly unbearable and made it difficult for us to have a conversation. The food was mediocre at best, nothing special at all. We will not return.Special Features:
- disappointeddisappointedDined on 7/12/2014appetizer was good. swordfish was way overcooked and loaded with pepper. waiter (when he finally came back) said they would cook another fish. what was i supposed to do watch my friend eat for a half hour? dessert was weird. they offered me biscotti and alcohol dipping sauce as a token of good will. experience would been different elsewhere. guess they didnt care if i was disappointed.Special Features:
- ExcellenttravellerDined on 7/8/2014Amazing food, great service, will definitely come backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Total DeliciousnessroroluvsbillyjDined on 7/8/2014Everything I have ever eaten here has been just perfect, even when seemingly super simple. I crave it regularly and I am never disappointed when I leave! And the service always exceeds expectation. One of my top two favorite restaurants.Special Features:
- An East Hampton StapleShrothmanDined on 7/5/2014A Long Term East Hampton Restaurant, that has continued to evolve as a Great Restaurant to Frequent.....An Excellent Menu that does have seasonal change, excellent presentation, excellent Food, A Restaurant that is Frequented by the Young & Old, Rich & Famous, Entertainment Stars, and Local Hamptonites. Indoor Seating, Porch Covered outdoor seating, and in Good weather rear porch outdoor seating.....as available. Strict on needing ten day in advance request for reservations, via direct telephone call or now, also on Open Table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.