Nick & Toni's East Hampton
136 North Main Street
East Hampton, NY 11937Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Nick & Toni's East Hampton
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.nickandtonis.com/
- Phone: 6313243550
- Hours of Operation:
September 3rd - May 23rd:
Dinner: Sunday, Wednesday - Thursday: 6:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 6:00pm - 10:30pm
May 24th - September 2nd:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 6:00pm - 11:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 6:00pm - 11:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Joseph Realmuto
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: After having quietly catered events for special clients for years, Nick & Toni's is pleased to now offer its hospitality to all, with full-service off-premise catering. From simple, intimate cocktail parties, to sit-down dinners for hundreds, we can provide food and staff for any occasion. Please visit our website for menus and pricing.
A word from Nick & Toni's East Hampton
We're celebrating our 25th year in the Hamptons and will be commemorating our Silver Anniversary with an interior facelift!Continued
Please come and take a look!
Please come and take a look!
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
Nick & Toni's East Hampton - Best Restaurants in East Hampton ›
Nick & Toni's East Hampton reviews from OpenTable diners
180 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (101)hot spot (94)great for outdoor dining (81)special occasion (77)neighborhood gem (62)notable wine list (53)romantic (47)vibrant bar scene (34)good for groups (33)late-night find (13)great for brunch (10)kid-friendly (10)scenic view (5)great for lunch (2)Show More
- Ds interiorsOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/17/2014This restaurant is outstanding and consistent. From the food to the ambiance to the service. We have been here over a dozen times and have always had a wonderful dining experience....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedDianeNYCDined on 10/13/2014Have eaten here previously. This time the food was nothing more than ordinary. Word is that they are just living on their reputation, hope that's not true. Are they not trying because the season is over?
- TerrificGW44VIPDined on 10/12/2014Always a warm welcome, delicious food and wine in a vibrant setting. A terrific evening is guaranteed at N&T's.Special Features:
- The gift of Nick & Toni'sOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/10/2014This restaurant sets the standard for a "wish list" of fine dining. The setting, casual chic, creates the feeling you have arrived. Bonnie Munshin and Kirsten Benfield greet you like a VIP with a warm welcome as Mark Smith, owner often approaches your table offering a personal touch. The bar's vibe leaves the diner wanting to dine right there or at a high top. You will likely choose to sit in the larger dining room where you quickly learn every table is a good table with superb food, wine list, service and people watching. The food masterful with every dish a delight right down to the best chicken ever tasted. Having grown up in East Hampton and travelled the world, I still make it my first stop when flying in from my Chicago home.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PerfectionCindyVIPDined on 10/5/2014We had such a relaxing Sunday evening dining at Nick & Tonis The food was so delicious My Tuna with the roasted fennel was a true dining experience My husband had the same he loved it just as much My brother had the lamb he said it was wonderful The portion sizes were really nice We also had a side of the roasted carrots always a favorite of mine Service was at its best as always & wonderful wine to complete this fantastic dining experienceSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/5/2014We found the service to be erratic. Our drinks arrived after the salad was served. The entrees had a salad as a side dish. This was never told to us by the waitress who took our orders for a salad appetizer. When we asked for a different side dish she checked with the chef who told her he had no other side dish to offer! She realized our disappointment and disbelief and found another side dish in the kitchen which she gave to us gratis!Special Features:
- Pricey but goodOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 10/4/2014We were a little worried because the reviews we read where pretty mixed, but we were pleased with our meal. Our waitress was great and the food was good. Everything could have been seasoned a little better but we are from Louisiana so we are used to half a step up in cooking. For the Hamptons it was good - a little pricey but everywhere in East Hampton is :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Over-ratedDisappointedDined on 10/3/2014Food was good, service was terrible. Place was pretentious
- Good food, poor managementReztaurantloverDined on 9/26/2014We have eaten at Nick and Toni's many times & enjoyed it. This time, we arrived early and were told that it was happy hour and 2 for 1 drinks were available. We ordered drinks. While they were being made, we were told our table was ready & they would bring the drinks over to the table. The manager came to our table & said that since the drinks were brought to the table, the 2 for 1 wasn't available. When we told her that no one had told us that and we had only sat because they had told us too, she said "don't blame the messenger." She had no response when I suggested that as the manager she was the messenger. She only relented when we told her to take the drinks back. This embarrassed us and put a damper on the very expensive meal.Special Features:
- Not the place for a special dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/25/2014The meal was inconsistent. mine was very good. my wife's special brisket was almost inedible because of a poor quality cut which the kitchen never should have sent out. Service was attentive and professional, but rushed, at the 6:30 seating on a slow September night. Our appetizers well arrived before we were even able to finish our cocktails. The couple next to us talked business - prices and deals - the ENTIRE time. Bad manners I thought but certainly not the restaurant's fault. Came away feeling that they cater to parties, not couples. Next time I'll try someplace else for a "special dinner".Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fine food attentive serviceNYCfoodieDined on 9/21/2014I was welcomed like an important neighborhood guest by hostess and wait staff. The sardines we flavorful with fresh herbs and delicious currants. The zuccihini chip were light and tasty. We both had pasta which was perfectly preparedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- contessaVIPDined on 9/21/2014Always my first choice when visiting the Hamptons...Service and Food on the mark..being in the same business I appreciate all the details..All the hard work that appears effortless Thank YouSpecial Features:
- Better and better every timeOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 9/13/2014Always an excellent meal with amazing service! Outstanding in every way.Special Features:
- Forst time not the last timeIleneDined on 9/12/2014Having visited The Hamptons many times it is amazing that this was our first visit to such a great place to dine...It is very simple. from the service to the food, everything was fantastic. His Chopped Salad and Pork Chop to my Salmon. Only raves....This will not be the last visit but a beg inning of many.Special Features:
- My FavoriteDining4PleasureDined on 9/10/2014I visited numerous competitors and honestly must say that Nick & Toni's really present dinning well. One really feels welcome when you walk in. The ambiance is excellent. Also consider this a very romantic type of dinning. Nicely done.Special Features:
- A class actSavvyVIPDined on 9/10/2014My husband and I have eaten at Nick and Tony's a few times every year for the past 20 years when we visit the area; it never disappoints. We think it's the best restaurant in East Hampton in terms of food, ambience, and service. The staff is welcoming, even when it's extremely busy in the summer season, and all year round as well. It's definitely a special night out when we have an opportunity to have dinner there.Special Features:
- Excellent as UsuallfranDined on 9/8/2014Everything at Nick & Toni's was wonderful. Cocktails to appetizers down to dessert. Have been there numerous times always a good night .Special Features:
- GREAThavingfunVIPDined on 9/7/2014A real gem, wonderful food, love the wood oven roasted whole fish. Prices are high, can't wait for the price fixe menu to be reintroduced. Service is attentive, they do try to rush you but if you "push back" you can have a most enjoyable experience.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/7/2014Disappointing food was spicy hot and not described as such very small portions for priceSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/6/2014Not as good as I would have hoped. They make such an ordeal about getting a reservation, I thought it would be spectatcular. There were no specials on a Sat evening and the menua nd food were mediocre. I will take this place off my list now that Ive been there.
- A Little DisappointedCAFoodieDined on 9/3/2014I've read many great reviews about Nick & Toni's but our experience wasn't as good. The zucchini chips were OK, not enough flavor. The chicken salad was over seasoned and marginal. The spaghetti carbonara (?) with crab meat wasn't seasoned enough and 2 or 3 of the crab lumps were bad. I would've sent it back but didn't discover first bad lump until half way through the meal. I told the waiter towards the end of the meal because he was busy and we didn't see him again until then. He said he would mention it to the chef and that was it. Maybe this was an off night for the restaurant?Special Features:
- MarylynnDined on 9/3/2014The food was awesome. I had the rack of lamb and it was the best I have ever had. The sautéed spinach was absolutely delicious . Be sure to call ahead for a reservation as it is a very popular spotSpecial Features:
- Never disappointsLAfoodpersonDined on 9/1/2014Travelling with a friend from LA who'd never been to the East End we booked a late table. Perfect setting, perfect food (the octupus and baramundi the best) and unobtrusive, friendly waitstaff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrific food and ambiencebearloyerDined on 9/1/2014This restaurant is a gem. The selection of food is amazing and the service was impeccable. It was a foodie'a dream. The octopus appetizer was perfectly prepared as were both of our entrees. Great place for celebrity sightings in the Hamptons.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RiverheadDestinationVIPDined on 8/31/2014Nick & Toni's consistently offers good food in a comfortable atmosphere. An East Hampton staple that is confident about what it does and does it well.Special Features:
- marcoVIPDined on 8/28/2014just ok , nothing special , expected more would go back in off season not during august
- Helps if you are an "A" listernotacitrusfanDined on 8/24/2014We hadn't been to The Hamptons for a few years. We travel all over the country for business, visiting many top restaurants. There are three rooms at Nick & Toni's, with the front room the "see and be seen" room. We were seated in the back room next to a family and no one else in that room. Service was attentive while not overbearing. Food was excellent, while expensive. After about 45 minutes, a family with two adorable girls (about three years old) were seated next to us. As the children's noise level elevated, I finally went to the maitre 'd and asked to be moved. They were very accomodating, and, moved us to the front room, where we completed our dinner. What might have been nice would have been a round of drinks?Special Features:
- JulieDined on 8/21/2014We had a great dinner at Nick & Toni's. We are always treated well here. The food is delicious and there are a lot of good choices. The service is very professional--and friendly. And the restaurant honored our request to be seated in a specific section. We'll definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BetsyVIPDined on 8/19/2014Poor service, waited 40 minutes between courses with no explanation. Did not get bill when requested.
- Delicious and welcoming.GW44VIPDined on 8/18/2014Terrific food and good service. Always a pleasure to dine at N&T's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YumTrifecta123VIPDined on 8/17/2014Great food, great service, and a great time had by all. Still thinking about that watermelon salad.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Have always loved it!OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/16/2014The food is very consistent, excellent quality, always very fresh and delicious. They work at not making you way too long for a table and the tartufo is the greatest dessert.Special Features:
- What Happenedfoodie913VIPDined on 8/13/2014We have been eating in Nick & Toni's every summer since we have been going to the Hampton's as it was one of our favorites, but what happened? This summer we had the misfortune of eating there and had what can only be considered a very sub par meal. Maybe it was a hiccup, but our first clue really should have been that our reservation was honored with out having to wait. This has never occurred before and after eating our meal, I understood why.Special Features:
- Perfect!SukiDined on 8/12/2014As always, they set the bar for what a lovely dining experience should be!Special Features:
- Better than NYC if that's possibleNoisyVIPDined on 8/11/2014We frequent N & T in our Westside neighborhood We loved Easthampton even more!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently GreateatsoutalotVIPDined on 8/9/2014We visit Nick and Toni's whenever possible. This time we had some excellent salads, fine fish and salted caramel homemade gelato. Service was excellent and we all had a wonderful time. Looking forward to our next opportunity to dine here.Special Features:
- Kids run wildRonaldDined on 8/7/2014Restaurant let children run wild.we had to change table.in fact 3 other couples also had to move after they sat down.management refused to to anything.noise level intolerable.they only want to cater to the elite.restaurant past it's prime.Special Features:
- disrespectful waitersmerveDined on 8/6/2014ive been yelled at by the waiter and he walked away while i was talking. horrible! horrible place. food wasnt really special either. you can eat the same food maybe better in any italian restaurantSpecial Features:
- One of very best restaurants in EhCarltonVIPDined on 8/1/2014A good menu of well prepared foods. Wines carefully selected. Never disappointed on a trip to Nick & Toni's. The Food and service consistently good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Did not have a great timemissaustralianballetDined on 7/28/2014We found the drinks to be watered down. All 3 that we ordered. We sent them back and they come back stronger but for the price you pay it wasn't worth it. Food was ok.